lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Xbox editing tools? help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2006, 10:13 AM   #1
Revans disciple
Rookie

Exclamation Xbox editing tools? help!

So, if there is anybody that knows where to download an xbox version editing tools for SW: Battlefront II, please help.
And it doesn't matter whether it's a mapping, modding, or any specific tool, as long as it's useable.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
through passion, I gain strength,
through strength, I gain power,
through power, I gain victory,
through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Revans disciple is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #2
Relenzo2
Forumite

Wow, didnt' know Revan had that much fans...

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2006, 02:52 PM   #3
minilogoguy18
Rookie

there arent any to my knowledge and the only xbox modding ive seen is small simple things, heres some advice, NEVER buy a game you want to mod for a console, throw it out the window and buy it for PC, modding is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.
minilogoguy18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2006, 02:57 PM   #4
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Is there modding for PS2? I hope so.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
minilogoguy18
Rookie

nope, console games almost always arent moddable at all, people just figured out small pointless things to change in the xbox only because it has a HDD and they were able to rip/upload things to and from it to make minor changes to the game. like i said, when its a game you want to mod, get it for PC, nothing can beat it, besides PC games have higher resolution settings than console from what ive seen.
minilogoguy18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2007, 02:13 AM   #6
Hoho5000
Lurker

Actually, quite the contrary. Xbox modding for this game is very doable, and I'm not talking about hex editing. All you really have to do is copy pc_munge.bat, open it with a text editor, and change the PC to xbox. You're pretty much good to go from there, except that any folders called PC within your mod, you'll have to copy and name "XBOX," otherwise it won't munge certain files. Of course, since no one knows how to make downloadable content, you'll have to munge a new mission.lvl if you want to add maps. You can do anything you can do for PC on the Xbox, as long you have one that's modded.
Hoho5000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Xbox editing tools? help!