lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is Psychonauts moddable?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-07-2006, 03:49 AM   #1
gopsychonauts
Rookie

Question Is Psychonauts moddable?

I've got Psychonauts for PC.

Does anybody know anything about game mdification for Psychonauts? Double Fine say the levels were made in Maya and scripted in Lua, so I doubt it.

Still, it would be really really really, really times infinity, cool to make Psychonauts levels and stuff.

Thanks, all.
gopsychonauts is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2006, 08:32 PM   #2
Ray_the_psychic
Veteran

I dunno cuz I never thought about it. But that would be uber awesome times infinity cool. I would make loboto's mind levels. Oh that would be f***in' awesome. I'll look into it.

You have the insanity of a MANATEE!!!!!!11

I gotta car and now I'm on da road. Watch out highway, here I come!!!!
Ray_the_psychic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 02:51 AM   #3
gopsychonauts
Rookie

I just thought, if one owned the Maya program, and used it to make a level, then used Psychonauts Explorer to check how Double Fine used Lua to script, and then scripted their level in Lua, and then got a version of Psychonauts Explorer that lets you replace in game files, you COULD do it, I guess.

If Psychonauts Explorer could edit the packages instead of just let you look at them, modding would be possible. You could change all of Raz's textures and stuff, and could completely change the game graphics. If Mr Gorman is reading, PLEASE attempt addition of this feature.

Maybe IF there is a Psychonauts sequel it could be modded.
gopsychonauts is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Is Psychonauts moddable?