lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Zuna (Player Model)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-01-2006, 09:01 AM   #1
Last Wish
Lurker

Thumbs up Zuna (Player Model)

This is Zuna he's an complete normal monk . I think the model is allright deltailed and well, im working at wieghting it now (with help from Royal Tycoon)

Screenshot:

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zunaqv3.jpg

First Texturies View:

http://img422.imageshack.us/my.php?i...iesviewgz9.jpg

Give me suggestion and tell me what you think

''This is my first player model and i will most hopefully get it released in end of this week.''

Wish
Last Wish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
katanamaru

That is really good so far.
The good: it looks well preportioned and well built.
The not as good (because its not bad): the collar around the neck is a little odd. I can't remember a monk of any religion wearing something like that. I'm not saying its bad just odd looking.
And some tips: Have you thought of making multiple layers to the model? You could make it have some sleeves and baggy pants in one version and then turn them off to give him a more battle worn version. If you did consider this it would be good to add custom character support as well. The only thing I think it really needs is pants that are a little more baggy though.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Zuna (Player Model)