lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Atris' Greed?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-11-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
darkmanmod
Lurker

Atris' Greed?

Is it just me or is there no way for that greedy Atris to give you your lightsaber back?
She sais she would give it to you if only you answer her question about the mining station blowing up but after you answer it, she just walks away to cry in her little darkside room of hers and forgets that she promised it!!!!
darkmanmod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 PM   #2
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
She didn't forget, she just tricked you. I don't think she ever intends to give it back to the Exile: she's too consumed with anger to perform any charitable acts for him/her, let alone relinquishing the lightsaber, which holds special significance.
90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #3
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
You can make your own lightsaber not too far after the conversation with her anyway, so it's a moot point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #4
goldberry
Forumite

Where is the script that decides the colour of your lightsaber? I'd very much like to add this in a mod.

goldberry is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 11:31 AM   #5
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Like a lot of other things in TSL, the player decides the color (and shape) of the lightsaber Atris has taken from you. It's set when Atton asks you about your lightsaber (or lack thereof) on your escape from Peragus. In case anyone's interested, the default lightsaber (if you decline answering his questions) is a normal (not double-bladed or short) lightsaber of cyan/light blue color.

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 11:42 AM   #6
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldberry
Where is the script that decides the colour of your lightsaber? I'd very much like to add this in a mod.
This old thread should contain some information about that, post #6 describes the scripts involved.
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2006, 01:14 AM   #7
KaraPeters
Rookie

After being through the game so many times and trying to use every line of text to get her to give it back, I totally skip that line of conversation now by telling her I didn't come to debate the council's decision. She never even whips out the lightsaber to taunt you. Might as well not be taunted since you can't get the blasted thing anyway.
KaraPeters is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Atris' Greed?