lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hologram of Master Vandar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #1
Common Thug
Rookie

Hologram of Master Vandar

Throughout the internet, I have seen pics of the exile encountering a hologram of Master Vandar on Dantooine.

How do you activate this cutscene?

Captain Jack Sparrow : I'll tell you mate, if every town in the world were like Tortuga, no man would ever feel unwanted.

Han Solo to Luke Skywalker : "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Common Thug is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
Melly

You have to talk to and repair the "greeting" droid (the one at the landing pad). Need a fairly high Awareness or T3 in your party and a good Repair skill. After you've repaired it, ask it what it know about you personally and it will activate the hologram.

"They may not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me you are. It's not the sort of thing you just stop being. You're stuck with it. Just like you're stuck being the General."
~Bao-Dur, The Sith Lords
Melly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2006, 09:54 PM   #3
Common Thug
Rookie

^^^^
Thanks.

Captain Jack Sparrow : I'll tell you mate, if every town in the world were like Tortuga, no man would ever feel unwanted.

Han Solo to Luke Skywalker : "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Common Thug is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Hologram of Master Vandar