lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: silri missing
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-15-2006, 07:20 AM   #1
empire111
Lurker

silri missing

i need silri for the couroscant mission, and she appears to be on a rebel planet (forgot which one, at the top near dathomir) she is in the yellow heroes list on that planet, and her icon is on the map, but she is not there! the only thing i can think of is to take that planet and hope she spawns
empire111 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
Rust_Lord
Rookie

Nope. Re load yor last save or auto-save. If you take a planet and your hero disappears, its a bug and you cant get them back. You have to reload. It has happned to me a number of times....funnily enough on both occasions I captured Honghr (sp?) I received an extra clone hero. Running around with two Emperors was sweet!
Rust_Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > silri missing