lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Final touch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-28-2006, 08:26 AM   #81
bdjkn
Lurker

Thanks Shem. And thanks to oldflash for sharing his work with the community.
bdjkn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 12:49 PM   #82
DarkDiablos
Rookie

Can someone give me the names for the files which reskin t3 and HK, for HK, the rusty one located on the left in the pictures of him
DarkDiablos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #83
LiquidZoo
Rookie

oldflash

I love this mod, even for a male exile the new robes and textures are awesome.

Couple of questions:

For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work. I love what you've done for both games and for me the mods you and others have created have added unlimited replayability for both games.

The limiting factor in the shelf life of SPAM how long the steel cans it is stored in last before rusting away.
LiquidZoo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 04:30 PM   #84
Nema_Suneimi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDiablos
Can someone give me the names for the files which reskin t3 and HK, for HK, the rusty one located on the left in the pictures of him
T3:
p_t3m4_01.tga
po_pt3m4.tga

HK:
p_hk47_01.tga
po_phk47.tga

I think oldflash's new HK-47 skin is incredible, I spend more time with him in my party now just so I can study the details, lol. But I reverted to the old T3 skin because the new one is so shiny (T3's supposed to be banged up, right?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZoo
For the Atris style robes, where do we get them? Are they only available if you have a female PC? I have all of the party members in my current game, and am about to head back to Onderon; so I was wondering if I missed out on anything. I have visited Ziagrom each time I gained a new party member.

Also, is there a way to change Mandalore's armor? I have the new armors for him, but I can't take off his default armor even to swap it out.
The Atris-style robes are female skins that go with the "a_revan" items -- Jedi Mentor Armor, Matukai Armored Robe, Norris Armored Robe, Matukai Adept Armored Robe, Zeison Sha Warrior Armored Robe, Dark jedi Master Armored Robe. I've found them scattered about the game, in containers and on vendors.

At the moment my male PC is showing transparencies with the skins for those items. I think that putting in .txi files with the CM_BareMetal envmap will fix that?

And I haven't reached Mandalore yet. There's a way to unlock equipment slots. If I find I have the same problem I'm going to be searching the forums for whatever thread explains how to do it...

--

Testing mods is good fun. =P I seem to learn more about modding that way, with fewer headaches, than coming up with personal projects from scratch.

Atton: I knew it! That stupid T3 unit stole our ship! It's probably joyriding through the system right now, laughing at us... laughing at *me*.

Atton: And another thing - stop being all noble around her, in your big hero way. She sees right through your little act. She likes honest guys, not guys who run around being unselfish and heroic all the time.

Last edited by Nema_Suneimi; 11-29-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Nema_Suneimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 09:20 PM   #85
Master Demonius
Rookie

ty shem and oldflash
Master Demonius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2006, 02:34 AM   #86
oldflash
Veteran

Current Game: SWtOR
Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Armors based on Atris robe are available only for female pc. Like Nema_Suneimi say theyr are placed on containers and telos custom merchant.
To switch madnalore's armor it's enought to switch his implant. There is one armor for dexterity implant, one for strenght implant one for regeneration and one for HP. However, if you don't have the all armors in inventory is no problem or if you want to use your own implant.

I'm interested if any of you has any problems with pc's remote. (this should be available to buy after bao-dur join the party)
oldflash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2006, 05:45 AM   #87
Nema_Suneimi
Rookie

Ah, the PC remote is super-cool. I did get it destroyed and was surprised that it gave up remains (a blaster, some armor that sells for 0 creds, etc.). I assumed that when the remote respawned that it also respawned its gear?

Atton: I knew it! That stupid T3 unit stole our ship! It's probably joyriding through the system right now, laughing at us... laughing at *me*.

Atton: And another thing - stop being all noble around her, in your big hero way. She sees right through your little act. She likes honest guys, not guys who run around being unselfish and heroic all the time.

Nema_Suneimi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2006, 12:50 PM   #88
DarkDiablos
Rookie

Nema thanks alot, . Erm, i know its alot to ask but what are the model files and the skin files for Remote, i want to add them to the HP
DarkDiablos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2006, 09:31 AM   #89
JediAthos

Current Game: Defiance
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Oldflash,

I'm having an issue where the cut scenes in the Telos academy are not playing correctly. When I first arrived I had to find Atris to trigger that cutscene and then the cutscene between Kreia and Atton did not play and Kreia and Atton were no in the force cages. Has anyone else had an issue with this or is there anything I can do to fix it? The only other mod I'm running with yours is the Dark Apprentice mod.

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

JediAthos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #90
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
JediAthos look here... It is a bug introduced by the patch actually, a fix is available linked to in that thread.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2006, 12:46 PM   #91
JediAthos

Current Game: Defiance
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Thanks RH...that fixed it. Great Mod Oldflash, I love the new looks on the NPC's!
The PC Remote kicks butt too! No problems to report so far.

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

JediAthos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2006, 11:07 PM   #92
DarkLordMaul
Rookie

Oldflash I love what youve done with this. Awsome job!!!!!! This truly is the final touch. Could you or anyone please give me the grey jedi file names, I have a mod that I use and it mods that robe. Keep up the great jod Oldflash!!!!

"...at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi..at last we will have revenge..."
DarkLordMaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2006, 02:53 AM   #93
oldflash
Veteran

Gray Jedi Robe (a_robe_12.uti). This file is not alterate by mod so should be no problem if you use youre own file.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:49 AM   #94
ace92
Rookie

wowwwwww......that's lots of things you've been really busy oldflash....thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you rock!!!
ace92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2006, 05:52 PM   #95
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I finally finished my play through with your fanatic mod installed. I was still using the original mod, so I did hit a few bugs that from the thread you’ve already cleaned up. I hope you didn’t fix the Vrook head on the female body bug. I really got a good laugh out of that one.

I just want to say that this is a truly wonderful mod. I really enjoyed all the changes you’ve made. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your creation. It is truly a visual stunning mod. Great work!

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2006, 02:35 AM   #96
oldflash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin
...I hope you didn’t fix the Vrook head on the female body bug. I really got a good laugh out of that one...
Sorry, it's fixed. No more Vrook head
Old 12-15-2006, 09:01 AM   #97
Master Demonius
Rookie

just wanted to say that this mod is fully compatable with the USM mod
Master Demonius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #98
oldflash
Veteran

Cool, glad to hear that. Thanks.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:58 AM   #99
SWFan1227
Rookie

Just wanted to say great work Oldflash.
SWFan1227 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2006, 12:00 PM   #100
Darth SINner
Rookie

The mod totally rocks... I don't know how i was able to get along with out it.
Darth SINner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 05:18 AM   #101
Jonbnb
Lurker

This is probly a stupid question but in the info.rtf for this mod you list a new merchant named Zigrom Where in Telos is he?
Jonbnb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 05:31 AM   #102
oldflash
Veteran

Is in same with module with czerka office. Here (left side to droid merchant). Also the door has a wall terminal.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:32 AM   #103
Jonbnb
Lurker

Ah thank you very much, Can't believe I missed that wall terminal guess thats what I get for staying awake too long lol.

Great Mod btw Oldflash.
Jonbnb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #104
Yendu
Lurker

I have encountered a problem with this mod, I can't get it to install here is what is happening.

Error: Invalid game folder specified, dialog.tlk file not found! Make sure you have selected the correct folder. (GEN-11)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yendu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2007, 01:52 AM   #105
oldflash
Veteran

You need to select directory where KOTOR2.exe is and not override directory.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #106
Yendu
Lurker

Thanks for the help, I got it fixed. Awesome mod btw.
Yendu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #107
silver3279
Lurker

I am playing the game with this mod now and lov'in it.

One thing though, I have the Startrax (w_melee_205).
In my game it has a giant spike where the head of the ax should be.
silver3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #108
oldflash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver3279
One thing though, I have the Startrax (w_melee_205).
In my game it has a giant spike where the head of the ax should be.
Could you post a screenshot to see what is wrong? Thanks.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:06 PM   #109
silver3279
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldflash
Could you post a screenshot to see what is wrong? Thanks.
I reloaded the mod and I can see the axe head now, but I can still see
a ghost of the spike (triangle).

[IMG][/IMG]
silver3279 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2007, 02:54 AM   #110
oldflash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver3279
I reloaded the mod and I can see the axe head now, but I can still see
a ghost of the spike (triangle).

[IMG][/IMG]
Well... belive or not this is how is really look. I use that spike for test and somehow I forgot to finish that model and more sad I forgot what was initial plan.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #111
Cactus-Jack
Rookie

Sorry to bump this a little, but i wanted to say its a fantastic mod!

Its permenantly in the override of my modded kotor install, thats for sure.

I was just wondering if its possible to use the new headgear models on their own somehow? I've always been bothered with how badly made the origional models for headgear were and your mod adds some great looking replacments.

So is it possible for me to somehow add just the headgear models? Or if you've considered releasing them on their own? I'd love to add them to my other install which is just "fixes", and personally i think the new models are a great improvment on the origionals.

Anyways enough of my rant, i understand this mod was for yourself personally and i'm not demanding some sort of special release, i just wanted to ask because i'd like to be able to use them. Again, great mod.

Adios.
Cactus-Jack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 02:43 AM   #112
oldflash
Veteran

Those are headgear files:
Code:
[MODELS]
I_Mask_003.mdl
I_Mask_007.mdl
I_Mask_010.mdl
I_Mask_012.mdl
I_Mask_014.mdl
I_Mask_105.mdl
I_Mask_107.mdl
I_Mask_108.mdl
I_Mask_109.mdl
I_Mask_111.mdl
I_Mask_112.mdl
I_Mask_003.mdx
I_Mask_007.mdx
I_Mask_010.mdx
I_Mask_012.mdx
I_Mask_014.mdx
I_Mask_105.mdx
I_Mask_107.mdx
I_Mask_108.mdx
I_Mask_109.mdx
I_Mask_111.mdx
I_Mask_112.mdx
[TEXTURES]
cmask_107.tga
cmask_108.tga
cmask_109.tga
i_auralamp.tga
i_auralamptelti.tga
i_bpercvisor.tga
i_bthnsvisor.tga
i_eareyeprotn.tga
i_iceeye.tga
i_infragoggle.tga
i_motiongog.tga
i_neuralband2.tga
i_neuralband21.tga
i_ocuenhance.tga
i_tetas_head2.tga
i_vacuummsk.tga
i_verphbnd.tga
mai_01.tga
[ICONS]
ii_Mask_001.tga
ii_Mask_002.tga
ii_Mask_003.tga
ii_Mask_004.tga
ii_Mask_006.tga
ii_Mask_007.tga
ii_Mask_008.tga
ii_Mask_009.tga
ii_Mask_010.tga
ii_mask_011.tga
ii_Mask_014.tga
ii_Mask_105.tga
ii_Mask_106.tga
ii_Mask_107.tga
ii_Mask_108.tga
ii_Mask_109.tga
ii_mask_111.tga
ii_Mask_112.tga
[TEXTUREINI}
cmask_107.txi
cmask_108.txi
cmask_109.txi
i_iceeye.txi
i_neuralband21.txi
mai_01.txi
[CUSTOM ITEMS]
a_helmet_105.uti
a_helmet_106.uti
a_helmet_107.uti
a_helmet_108.uti
a_helmet_109.uti
a_helmet_111.uti
a_helmet_112.uti
Some headgears will not show up in the right possition at some characters like bao-dur and handmaiden.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #113
StFrodric
Rookie

Signed up to comment on this Mod.

Overall its a very fine package. Perhaps a few entries in the readme as to which files are for which section to enable people to break it down a bit would be useful. I found a few of the droid/critter changes to be a bit jarring for my tastes but still really well done. I would probably pull the peragus droid skins and critter skins if I had that as an option. Also how in the heck does one turn off the dang PC droid? I've used a lot of the weapons and found them to be really quite attractive and for the most part on a par with the standard lightsaber in base power. Certainly well within the limits of weapons freely available for download. I feel this mod is one of the better mods available currently.
StFrodric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 03:36 AM   #114
oldflash
Veteran

Read-me updated.
To turn PCremote off use the armband few times (untill will dissapear).

Welcome to LucasForums.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #115
StFrodric
Rookie

OK I've fniished a DS and almost done a LS run thru and theres a few things I wanted to give some more feedback on.

Positives: The Mandalorian skins are about the best reskin I've seen. First rate job. In fact pretty much everything on the skins is first rate. As mentioned before there are some things I'd want to change back but the skin quality is so good I'm afraid the old skins will just look kinda sad. I found the wide variety of options for each NPC very nice and appreciate the sheer volume of work that you put in here. Also that fact that you updated the documentation to help people with adding/removing specific textures is very much appreciated.

Negatives: Mostly I had issues with some documentation which you have corrected very thoroughly in the newly updated read-me. Thanks much for that. I've done a few runs thru now and I've gotten a huge amount of stuff. I'm not certain thats entirely your new loot script as I'm also using USM which adds some crystals and such here and there.

I think this mod is incredible for the sheer size and scope of what it brings to the game. I would actually suggest trying it with a clean install and no other mods. By itself the mod is game changing in a very positive way. Stacked with some other mods theres a minor issue or two with just too much stuff going on to really appreciate the work you've done. I would certainly suggest setting the game to difficult instead of normal for at least the early stages to keep things kinda even.
StFrodric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #116
jamng
Rookie

Thanks for this mod. I just installed it and everything looks great. I just happen to prefer Stoffe's Different Handmaiden look a little more. I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look but it didn't change anything.

Any idea how I can get Stoffe's Handmaiden version without messing up the rest of Final Touch? I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look mod with the TSLPatcher install and while it "installed" it didn't change any of the look.

Thanks!
jamng is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #117
oldflash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamng
Thanks for this mod. I just installed it and everything looks great. I just happen to prefer Stoffe's Different Handmaiden look a little more. I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look but it didn't change anything.

Any idea how I can get Stoffe's Handmaiden version without messing up the rest of Final Touch? I tried to reinstall the Handmaiden Look mod with the TSLPatcher install and while it "installed" it didn't change any of the look.

Thanks!
In your override folder - first you need to edit appearance.2da and restore original values for:
RowIndex=454
RowIndex=638
RowIndex=669

Then remove tose files:
Code:
a_robe_140.uti
a_robe_141.uti
a_robe_142.uti
a_robe_143.uti
a_robe_144.uti
a_robe_145.uti
ia_cloths_140.tga
ia_cloths_141.tga
ia_cloths_142.tga
ia_cloths_143.tga
ia_cloths_144.tga
ia_cloths_145.tga
p_handma.tga
p_handmad.tga
p_handmaidenba.mdl
p_handmaidenba.mdx
p_handmb.mdl
p_handmb.mdx
p_handmb140.tga
p_handmb141.tga
p_handmb142.tga
p_handmb143.tga
p_handmb144.tga
p_handmb145.tga
p_handmaidenh.mdl
p_handmaidenh.mdx
p_handmaidenh.tga
p_handmb01.tga
P_HandmaidenBA01.tga
After that install Stofee's mod.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:55 PM   #118
jamng
Rookie

Thanks! I'll try it out, but I have one question on reinstalling Stoffe's mod. I already tried to reinstall it earlier, can I just reinstall it on top of the old attempt or should I flush everything and start over? ie. Is there any issues with installing any mod with TSLPatcher multiple times on top of itself?

It'll probably be a couple of days as I've installed a number of other mods at the same time and I've tripped across a problem at Dantooine where after killing the mercs it just sits there and never triggers the end sequence where I talk to Vrook.

I have no idea which mod or what I did to break it so I've started a new game with the current mods before I reinstall everything .
jamng is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2007, 01:12 AM   #119
Eefluxx

Great mod Oldflash

I did have one problem thought. Mira's face looks like she is wearing red and green camo makeup and Visas doesn't look like she does in the screenshots she looks more like someone took an eraser and rubbed off her eyes. I have many mods installed but none of them have anything to do with those two except Stoffes Visas robe mod but not with thier faces. Mira's is just her face and the rest of her body looks fine. I also noticed some of the twilek faces don't match their body color and was wondering what could be causing this. Thanks
Eefluxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2007, 02:33 AM   #120
oldflash
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eefluxx
Great mod Oldflash

I did have one problem thought. Mira's face looks like she is wearing red and green camo makeup and Visas doesn't look like she does in the screenshots she looks more like someone took an eraser and rubbed off her eyes. I have many mods installed but none of them have anything to do with those two except Stoffes Visas robe mod but not with thier faces. Mira's is just her face and the rest of her body looks fine. I also noticed some of the twilek faces don't match their body color and was wondering what could be causing this. Thanks
If I remember right Stoffe use appearance.2da to make robes appearance for visas. Same row is used by me in this mod. So I'm not surprised. Surprise was to find out about some mods which are compatible with this one.
Another problem could be because I use a female pc head to replace visas head, so another mod which touch that head could do the same effect.
Sorry for your problems. Give me more infos about mods that you install maybe I can help. somehow.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Final touch