lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Movie models
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-03-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Darth Raum
Rookie

Movie models

Just for the record, I may make changes if I find better versions than wha tis available here.

PREQUEL TRILOGY MODELS
EPISODE 1
Qui-Gon Jinn
Darth Maul
Episode 1 Obi-Wan
Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
EPISODE 2
Episode 2 Anakin
Episode 2 Obi-Wan
EPISODE 3
Yoda
Mace Windu
Count Dooku
Chancellor Palpatine
Episode 3 Obi-Wan
Epsiode 3 Anakin
ORIGINAL TRILOGY MODELS
Princess Leia
Darth Vader
Old Ben Kenobi
Han Solo
Episode 5 Luke Skywalker (Bespin/Dagobah) or just the Bespin outfit (better version IMO)
Episode 6 Luke (Better actual RotJ versions)

MAPS
Episode I
Tantive IV
Cloud City
Endor
The Death Star
The Emperor's Throne Room
Bespin (complete with Carbon Freezing Chamber and gantry) and Jedi Academy Patch

Sith J Cull's Episode 3 maps
Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3

These are some amazingly incredible maps that I use on a day-to-day basis. The Cloud City with Carbon Freezing Chamber map and it's patch were developed by Living Dead Jedi, but had to be rehosted by moi due to the fact that they were originally hosted on PCgamemods... so, big hand for LDJ!!!

Anyhow, these models will allow you to recreate the coolest of the battles in the star wars movies, and the map packs there by Sith J Cull have just about all of the key areas from RotS. My 2 favorite are the Mustafar and Senate. Have fun

You see, I'm actually a deathly sith lord. But since my ressurection from the body of Jaden Korr, I've been pretty busy with growing up. It can be irritating sometimes having to re-live life, but it'll be worth it when I rule the universe again as the almighty Dark Lord of the Sith.
Darth Raum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Movie models