lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CREATE A PLAYER AND CAMPIAGN ADVANCMENT in SWBF 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2006, 05:31 AM   #1
Guyz_1989
Lurker

Thumbs up CREATE A PLAYER AND CAMPIAGN ADVANCMENT in SWBF 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you should ahve some kind of player advncment in the capmpign mode. so at the start of the game you create the soldiour (hair colour, size, skin colour) and also maybey some of theie attributes such as speed, accuracy, long throw, vehicle knowledge. similiar to game like FIFA were you creat a player.

a rebel campaign....

1. Start as a new recruit
  2. Go through training
  3. start with basic weaponty and clothing
  4. after you gain experince you can nupgrade your weapon and clothing to make the rebel look like you wnat them to....cape, boots, colour of top, camoflage

this would make the game very interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guyz_1989 is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #2
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
and I quoth my self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
Ummmk, next time don't make a new post about BF3 when theres a perfectly pretty one already in use

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may:
Old 11-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
A tip, make posts that are a genuine pleasure for us to read. Do not exaggerate exclamation marks or CAPS LOCK key.

A neat forum function called topics organizes posts into one page, this is very convenient when followed. Using a list was a good choice, and other than topic title and finish line not bad.

Now try again if you want to.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2208742

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > CREATE A PLAYER AND CAMPIAGN ADVANCMENT in SWBF 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!