lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ideas for Star wars battlefront 3
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
pyronfirestorm
Lurker

Ideas for Star wars battlefront 3

first of i think they should bring back multiple maps per planet.
also i think that they should add mandolorian and black sun to the game.
finally besides adding a bunch of new maps, they should make online play like that game planetside, if they had oh 20 planets, and every1 joins a faction...which you can switch, then from 8:00 AM to 4:00AM the battles should start, similar to planetside you can only attack a planet once it is vulnerable, but instead of one massive battle for each planet, divide the battle into 21 battles, so if the empire attacked mos eisley, and the rebs owned it, than any rebs or imps could log on and join one of the 21 battles in mos eisley, whichever side wins best of 21 wins the map. Also you would move up rank depending on your kills and kill/death ratio, the higher your rank the more bonuses you get and more ships/units you can use. Also add in bonuses that players purchase for themselves for individual battles, you would get money by capturing cp's wining battles, and killing ppl, a bonus could be 10% extra health, 10% extra dmg...whatever.
pyronfirestorm is offline   you may:
Old 11-27-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
Darth Newfie
Rookie

Dude , please , we've already got the Star Wars Battlefront 3 Supah Thread.
Whats the point , there are like hundreds of SWBF3 threads in this forum already!

PS - There is already a ranking system in SWBF2. You go private, sargeant , captain then general.

Sorry if this is flaming but ... I've been here a few weeks and you sound more n00bish than me.

Mercs2.com Name = Lt. Josef
PivotPlace.org Name = Rambo
LucasForums Name = Darth Newfie

Please Free Radical, fix this game! ( SWBF )
Darth Newfie is offline   you may:
Old 11-27-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
ET Warrior
PhD in horribleness

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Seriously, I understand when you're new and you've got ideas and you want to discuss them, but a cursory glance should show that there is ALREADY a thread for this kind of discussion, and repeat threads are no bueno.

Please, Read the rules.

ET Warrior is offline   you may:
Old 11-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #4
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
Aww was about to go through all the hassle to merge. Guess it ain't worth it though

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > Ideas for Star wars battlefront 3