lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: trio on corusant
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
cookieman8
Lurker

trio on corusant

I am on the mission where u have to go with the Tyber, Uli, and the dark force lady. and i cant get past the dark jedi tht teleports. I have the mobile turrent things set up. but, the just keep shootin and the jedi never dies. Is there sum way to stop him from regenerating health. I have tried to do the dark lady drain health thing but tht doesnt work either. does anyone kno how to beat this?

Last edited by cookieman8; 11-29-2006 at 12:00 AM.
cookieman8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 01:00 AM   #2
Rust_Lord
Rookie

Bring the mobile turret things out of the room and right near the pylons of the room where old mate dark jedi teleporter guy is. Build a ysalamiri cage and a turret of what even weapon you like. If you are overly cautious and dont come out far enough he will never engage you and you wont be able to kill him.
Rust_Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #3
Docter_Aap
Rookie

He was easy. Just build an Ysalamiri cage and 0wn him
Docter_Aap is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #4
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Basically once you got him lizard up you can give him tander nibbles and snuggles with EvilGirl's little pet Cuddles.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > trio on corusant