lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: NEW AREA - Tomb of Azgath N'Dul (Korriban) v1.0
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #41
Ikke
Lurker

Nice, found the tomb, got in, killed droid...
Got to the Jedi, but then, the left door, wont budge.
Tells me a mechanism should be nearby, unable to find it...
Could someone point me the right way?

Thx in advance...
Ikke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2007, 08:32 AM   #42
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
There shouldn't be a dead Jedi...could you post a screenshot?

I'd recommend re-downloading, and trying the mod again with an empty Override folder.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #43
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls

Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
gr8 7/10

Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2008, 10:29 AM   #44
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Wink V.2.0!

Ladies, gentlemen, others: v2.0 is here!

From the readme:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgath 2.0 Readme
A.M.D.G.

Tomb of Azgath N'Dul v2.0
=========================

by Darth InSidious
==================

v2.0, 11/02/2008
----------------
-Fixed a bug where the computer wouldn't appear, but there'd be a dead Jedi instead;
-Fixed a bug which was causing the original tomb of Ludo Kressh to lag horribly;
-Fixed the map for Azgath's tomb;
-Fixed Bazak Krall's robes so they aren't semi-transparent/have a bit less patterning on them;
-Made the broken bottle worthless;
-Added many new items;
-Added a holocron;
-Added Lord N'Dul's Force Transmutation Device;
-Added some more creatures to slaughter;
-Added a sidequest before you can find the tomb;
-Fixed up to use the TSLPatcher.

************************************************** *******************************************
UNDER _NO_ CIRCUMSTANCE IS THIS MOD, OR ANY DERIVATE OR PART THEREOF, OR ANY OF MY OTHER MODS
TO BE UPLOADED NOWHERE, AS PART OF A TORRENT OR AT ANY OTHER WEBSITE, FTP, SERVER ETC., EXCEPT BY MYSELF.
************************************************** *******************************************

WARNING:
========
This mod uses the file global.jrl . If you wish to use this mod without errors with
another mod that uses this file, you will need to use stoffe's JRLMerger.

This mod will work without the file, however, the journal entries for the sidequest
will appear blank. For reasons of gameplay experience, it is recommended that you use
the JRLMerger to fix any such compatibility issue.

IMPORTANT
=========
This mod requires you to have yet to go to Onderon, Dantooine or Korriban -
going to any of these planets before installing the mod WILL cause problems when you try to play the mod.

Description
-----------
This mod adds a new tomb to the Valley of the Dark Lords - the tomb of Azgath N'Dul.
You will find it between the tombs of Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord.
A couple of robes will come out funny if you are using oldflash's Final Touch - The Chatos Robes, the Sith Lord Robes and the Robes of Azgath N'Dul.
This is because of a model change that mod introduces.
They won't crash your game, but they will look a bit odd.

This mod adds: ten new robes, three new armours, four new weapons, two weapons I've released separately before,
a new belt, a new pair of gloves and a new Force Power, not to mention many other items that can be created by the Force Transmutation Device.
I've tried to keep the stats fairly balanced, but that's by my judgment.

Side-quest
----------
Before you can discover the tomb, you must complete the sidequest on Onderon. Don't worry, however - it's fairly short, and ties into the main quest storyline.
As a reward for completing the sidequest, you will be given the location of the tomb by the person who sent you on it.
It is very important, however, that you have not yet been to Korriban when you complete the quest. If you have, the tomb will not appear where it is said to be.

To start the quest, simply talk to Kemar Elim, who will be at the Iziz Starport.

Lord N'Dul's Force Transmutation Device
---------------------------------------

This is to be found in an antechamber in the tomb, which is accessed by a computer panel in the burial chamber.
This device operates by taking a Force-sensitive item that you possess, and by transforming it into another Force-sensitive item.
The more powerful the item you put in, the greater likelihood that you will get a more powerful item back out.

I wouldn't advise selling anything you transmute, either - it's all worthless...except as useful equipment. :P

This is a list of the various items it is possible to get using the device, their 'cheat' item names (I'd recommend you don't cheat to get the items, but I'm going to guess that some of you would rather do things this way...),
and their properties:

Crystals - Commonest - 20
-------------------------
1 - Blackened Husk - di_crys_00 - Strength -4
2 - Sith's Cunning - di_crys_01 - Intelligence +1
3 - Dark Side's Cunning - di_crys_02 - Intelligence +2, Wisdom +1
4 - N'Dul's Cunning - di_crys_03 - Intelligence +3, Wisdom +2
5 - Sith Healing Crystal - di_crys_04 - Regeneration 1, Constitution +1
6 - Sith Sense Crystal - di_crys_05 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +2
7 - Sith Force Crystal - di_crys_06 - Regen FPs, 3
8 - Dark Side Sense Crystal - di_crys_07 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +3, Bonus feat: Jedi Sense
9 - N'Dul's Perception - di_crys_08 - Stealth Field Nullifier, Awareness bonus +5, Bonus feat - Prestige Sense
10 - Sith Bladestone - di_crys_09 - Extra Melee Damage: Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing
11 - Sith Lord Bladestone - di_crys_10 - Extra Melee Damage: B,P,S, Keen, Attack Bonus +2
12 - Sith Shieldstone - di_crys_11 - Blaster bolt deflection +4
13 - Sith Voice Crystal - di_crys_12 - Damage Bonus: Sonic, 1-6
14 - Sith Energy Crystal - di_crys_13 - Massive Criticals: 1-6, Damage Bonus: Energy, 1-3, Damage Bonus: Dark Side, 2
15 - Sith Focussing Crystal - di_crys_14 - Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Paralysis, Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 10
16 - Sith Lord Focussing Crystal - di_crys_15 - Immunity: Stun, Fear, Horror, Paralysis, Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 18
17 - Sith Morichro Crystal - di_crys_16 - On Hit: Paralyse, DC 10, 50% for 2 Rounds
18 - Sith Strength Crystal - di_crys_17 - Attribute Bonuses: Strength, +3, Dexterity, +2, Constitution, +2, Defense Bonus, 2
19 - Sith Lord Healing Crystal - di_crys_18 - Treat Injury +4, Regeneration, 3, Regenerate FPs, 2
20 - Sith Resistance Crystal - di_crys_19 - Improved Force Resistance: 26, Defence Bonus: 3, Improved Saving Throws: All, 3

Armbands - Less Common 15
-------------------------
1 - Sith Duelling Greave - di_band_01 - Defence Bonus vs. Bludgeoning: 1, Slashing: 2, Damage Resistance vs. Bludgeoning, Slashing - 10/-
2 - Sith Shielding Band - di_band_02 - Blaster Bolt Deflection Increase: +5
3 - Sith Armour Greave - di_band_03 - Damage Resistance Universal 15/-
4 - Sith Defence Greave - di_band_04 - Improved Saving Throws: Damage Type: Blaster, 3
5 - Sith Fortitude Band - di_band_05 - Improved Saving Throws: Fortitude, 3
6 - Sith Force Band - di_band_06 - Defence Bonus vs. Light Side: 2
7 - Sith Resistance Band - di_band_07 - Damage Immunity - Energy, 10%
8 - Sith Force Resistance - di_band_08 - Improved Force Resistance, Bonus 20
9 - Sith Fortitude Enhancement Band - di_band_09 - Attribute Bonus: Constitution +2
10 - Sith Protection Band - di_band_10 - Defence Bonus: 2
11 - Sith Lord Duelling Greave - di_band_11 - Defence Bonus vs. Bludgeoning: 3, Slashing: 2, Piercing: 1, Damage Resistance vs. Bludgeoning, Slashing- 15/-, vs. Piercing, 10/-
12 - Sith Lord Shielding Band - di_band_12 - Blaster Bolt Deflection Increase: +10
13 - Sith Lord Armour Greave - di_band_13 - Damage Resistance Universal 25/-
14 - Sith Lord Defence Greave - di_band_14 - Improved Saving Throws: Damage Type: Force Powers, 1, Blaster, 5
15 - Sith Lord Fortitude Band - di_band_15 - Improved Saving Throws: Fortitude, Attribute Bonus: Constitution +2

Belts - Much Less Common 15
---------------------------
1 - Sith Minelayer Belt - di_belt_01 - Demolitions +2, Reflex +2
2 - Sith Dexterity Belt - di_belt_02 - Dexterity +3, Reflex +2
3 - Sith Armour Belt - di_belt_03 - Defence Bonus 1, Fortitude +2
4 - Sith Defence Belt - di_belt_04 - Armour Proficiency: Medium
5 - Sith Resistance Belt - di_belt_05 - Damage Resistance, Universal, 15/-
6 - Sith Healing Belt - di_belt_06 - Regeneration +3
7 - Sith Force Belt - di_belt_07 - Regenerate Force Points +3, Improved Force Resistance 12, Improved Saving Throws, Will +2
8 - Sith Utility Belt - di_belt_08 - Computer Use +4, Repair +4, Security +2
9 - Sith Fitness Belt - di_belt_09 - Constitution +2
10 - Sith Shielding Belt - di_belt_10 - Damage Resistance: Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing, 5/-
11 - Sith Deception Belt - di_belt_11 - Stealth +6, Awareness +4, Dexterity +2
12 - Sith Nervous Enhancement Belt - di_belt_12 - Immunity: Sneak Attacks, Fear; Awareness +2
13 - Sith Agility Belt - di_belt_13 - Freedom of Movement
14 - Sith Covert Belt - di_belt_14 - Skill Focus: Stealth, Stealth +6, Reflex +2
15 - Sith Enhanced Defence Belt - di_belt_15 - Defence Bonus 2

Gauntlets - Quite Uncommon 10
-----------------------------
1 - Sith Surgery Gloves - di_gloves_01 - Treat Injury +5
2 - Sith Bomb Disposal Gauntlets - di_gloves_02 - Skill Focus: Demolitions, Demolitions +5
3 - Sith Assault Gloves - di_gloves_03 - Attack Bonus +4
4 - Sith Electro-Magnetic Gauntlets - di_gloves_04 - Damage Bonus vs. Droids: Electrical 1-6, Ion 1-6
5 - Sith Attack Gloves - di_gloves_05 - Damage Bonus, Unstoppable, 3
6 - Sith Deflection Gauntlets - di_gloves_06 - Blaster Bolt Deflection +8
7 - Sith Sniper Gauntlets - di_gloves_07 - Sniper Shot Bonus 5; Dexterity +3
8 - Sith Duelling Gauntlets - di_gloves_08 - Bonus Feats: Power Attack, Improved Power Attack, Master Power Attack
9 - Sith Defence Gauntlets - di_gloves_09 - Defence Bonus 2; Constitution +2
10 - Sith Lockpick Gauntlets - di_gloves_10 - Skill Focus: Security; Security +5

Implants - Rare 5
-----------------
1 - Sith Influence Implant - di_imp_01 - Persuade +10, Charisma +5, Required Constitution >=18
2 - Sith Reaction Implant - di_imp_02 - Awareness +5, Dexterity +5, Reflex +5, Required Constitution >=18
3 - Sith Adrenaline Implant - di_imp_03 - Strength +10, Fortitude +5, Required Constitution >=20
4 - Sith Sense Implant - di_imp_04 - Bonus Feat: Jedi Sense, Prestige Sense, Greater Prestige Sense, Required Constitution >=20
5 - Sith Hacker Implant - di_imp_05 - Computer Use +10, Class Skill: Computer Use, Skill Focus: Computer Use, Requirede Constitution >=20

Robes - Very Rare 5
-------------------
1 - Sith Force Resistance Robe - di_robe_05 - Improved Force Resistance Bonus 32, Saving Throws vs. FPs +5, User Limitation: Human
2 - Sith Marauder Robe - di_robe_06 - User Limitation: Human; Defence Bonus 5, vs. Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing, 4
3 - Sith Regenerative Robe - di_robe_07 - Regeneration: 5; Regenerate FPs, 5; User Limitation: Human
4 - Sith Duelling Robe - di_robe_08 - Strength +6; User Limitation: Human
5 - Sith Force Robe - di_robe_09 - Wisdom +6; User Limitation: Human

Installation
------------
Double click on the ‘Install 'Tomb of Azgath N'Dul' v2.0 by Darth InSidious.exe’ file, and follow the on-screen instructions.

You MUST use the TSLPatcher to install this mod. Any attempt at a manual install will not work.

Legal Disclaimer
----------------
All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
Kotor Tool belongs to Fred Tetra, NWNSSCOMP belongs to Edward T. Smith.
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.
Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivate mod, or use it in another mod, you must
ask me first.

Thanks to:
----------
Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion;
Darth333 for all her help over the years with module re-texturing,scripting, quests and much more ;
stoffe -mkb- for all her vital help on triggers and transitions, and other subjects, as well as for ERFEdit and TSLPatcher ;
Wookieepedia for some useful Expanded Universe articles;
jmac7142 for the KSG, which is a great help in creating the base for a Force Power script;
RedHawke & Silveredge9 for their most informative source scripts;
Inyri-buns for not calling the idea daft nonsense :P, but also for the Jedi Knight Sabre Modelling Tutorial;
Skye/90SK, whose original K1 Armour Expansion Mod inspired the Sith Lord Robes and Massassi armour skins;
http://www.thelightsaber.com and its contributors, for their very nice lightsabre designs;
Quanon and T7Nowhere for their excellent modelling tutorials;
Emperor Devon for acting as a sounding-board for a couple of ideas;
almighty_gir and Steven Sparks for their input on several of the weapon models;
Holowan in general for being helpful, friendly and all the rest of the good stuff it is ;
KotORFiles, for being simply the best website in the history of the internet...Propaganda? What's that? ;
Lucasarts and Bioware for KotOR, and Obsidian, too, for TSL, without which, I couldn't have made this .
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8
Screenshot 9
Screenshot 10

Download link: Click here

2.2 patch: Click here

kyrie's changes.ini fix: Click here

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~

Last edited by Darth InSidious; 02-26-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Adding/updating links
Old 02-15-2008, 11:01 AM   #45
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Oh wow.

I liked the previous version a lot.

This one looks to be much better.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2008, 04:54 AM   #46
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Three cheers, it's now up on KFiles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #47
Darth_Eradycus
Rookie

I'm having a problem when I try to run the patcher. It works fine until I get to:
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00003132. Read of address 00003132 (0) . After that, it stops loading.
Darth_Eradycus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2008, 06:36 AM   #48
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Eradycus
I'm having a problem when I try to run the patcher. It works fine until I get to:
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00003132. Read of address 00003132 (0) . After that, it stops loading.
Bizarre. Could you post a screenshot? It sounds like an error with your computer. Are you sure you have the necessary folders set to being non-read-only?

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2008, 06:55 AM   #49
Darth_Eradycus
Rookie

which folders need to set to read-only? I tried renaming my override and re-loaded the origonal, and it gives me:
• Installation started 2/16/2008 5:51:25 AM...
• Install path set to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\.
• Loading StrRef token table...
• 2 StrRef tokens found and indexed.
• Appending strings to TLK file "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\dialog.tlk"
• Identical string for append StrRef 0 found in dialog.tlk StrRef 136329, reusing it instead.
• Identical string for append StrRef 1 found in dialog.tlk StrRef 136330, reusing it instead.
• dialog.tlk file not updated, all 2 entries were already present.
• Installing unmodified files...
• Copying file somethingtome.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_Stunbaton_241.mdx to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_Stunbaton_241.mdl to the Override folder...
• Copying file iw_Stunbaton_241.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file poozle.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file poozle.txi to the Override folder...
• Copying file iw_SonicPstl_241.tga to the Override folder...
• Copying file di_scorch.ncs to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_SonicPstl_241.mdx to the Override folder...
• Copying file w_SonicPstl_241.mdl to the Override folder...
• Copying file di_sonicsdriver1.uti to the Override folder...
• Copying file 712_wal08.tga to the Override folder...
• Replacing file 713KOR.mod in the Modules folder...
• Replacing file 712KOR.mod in the Modules folder...
• Adding file avo_twilmcmntm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmntm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmcmntm3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmntm3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmcmnts2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmcmnts2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmgrets1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmgrets1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmquess2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmquess2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_twilmquess3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_twilmquess3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimsadm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimsadm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimsadl3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimsadl3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangm3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangm3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapym3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapym3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimcmnts2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimcmnts2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimangs3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimangs3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimquess2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimquess2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapys2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapys2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimhapys3.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimhapys3.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimmockm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimmockm2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscars2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscars2.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscarm1.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Override check: No file with name "avo_rodimscarm1.lip" found in override folder.
• Adding file avo_rodimscarm2.lip to the lips\localization.mod archive...
• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000 (0)
Edit: ..... is just to try and shorten my post, i'm too much of a tard to do screenies
Old 02-16-2008, 06:57 AM   #50
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

I'd try editing your TSL folder itself, or the Override and lips folders to be not-read-only.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #51
Darth_Eradycus
Rookie

Do any of the files have a hard time with anything from the Holowan Plug-in, usm, or LitRidl's cheat band?
Old 02-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #52
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

I have the USM, and had no problems.

I can't say for certain anything about the Holowan Plugin or Lit Ridl's Cheat-band, but I can't see their being a conflict with that, or that this error is caused by a conflict. It sounds more like a problem to do with your computer and its settings.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2008, 07:19 AM   #53
Darth_Eradycus
Rookie

Hmmmm, well I haven't had any problems with any other mods that use the TSL patcher. My PC must not like "avo_rodimscarm2.lip" Oh well, I'll have to try it again some other time. Too bad, cuz this mod sounds really good. If I figure out the problem, I'll be sure to let y'all know.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:22 AM   #54
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

I'll check up on the problem, and if I find the bug, be assured that there'll be an update.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 AM   #55
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
I did the tomb dlg but instead of going inside tomb the screen went black What did I do wrong? I tried reinstalling twice], still no.

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #56
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

You're going to have to be a little more specific.

1) Did you install the v2.0?
2) Did you use the TSLPatcher?
3) What other mods did you have in your Override?
4) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
5) Did you install this over the v1.0, or did you perform a fresh installation?
6) Did you try warping to the module instead, and if so, did it work?
7) Can you be more specific about the screen 'going black'? Was this before or after the module had loaded?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-22-2008, 03:08 AM   #57
jhmiller42
Lurker

I'm probably just an idiot, but when I try speaking with the Rodian, he just says "I don't know who you are, and I don't care. Now space off!"

What the heck do I do from there?

I think the problem might be with the conversation with Elim, because when I speak to him again he asks if I've changed my mind (and want to do the quest) even though in the previous conversation I accepted the quest.

Last edited by jhmiller42; 02-22-2008 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Correct the quote.
jhmiller42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #58
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

^I've not come across that problem. I would advise reinstalling. Did you use the TSLPatcher?

OK, Unfortunately, it seems there's a slight problem with the quest - you can't leave Onderon before you finish the quest, and you can't return to the Onderon spaceport. To fix this, I've put together a temporary fix. I'll put something more permanent together a bit later. Sorry about this, folks.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-25-2008, 03:17 AM   #59
ajlbibak
Rookie

Current Game: X-Com: Terror from the deep
The link doesn't work.
ajlbibak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2008, 06:03 AM   #60
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Both links work fine for me. Try a different browser.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #61
ajlbibak
Rookie

Current Game: X-Com: Terror from the deep
Link to KotorFiles works fine, the link to your temporary fix does not. I tryed with Opera, Firefox, Netscape and IE.
ajlbibak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2008, 03:59 AM   #62
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Strange - could you be more specific?

I've uploaded a new, more permanent fix, to KotORFiles. It should be up soon.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #63
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Here is the patch DI sent in!

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...mb_Patch;87154

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #64
Thankteamgizka
Rookie

I have a problem after a finish onderon I go to dantoonie to get the visa from the devoronian but when i try to walk out of the ebon hawk the game screen turns black and I am stuck having to restart my game never beig able to visit dantoonie
Thankteamgizka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #65
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
You're going to have to be a little more specific.

1) Did you install the v2.0?
2) Did you use the TSLPatcher?
3) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)
4) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
5) Did you install this over the v1.0, or did you perform a fresh installation?
6) Did you try warping to the module instead, and if so, did it work?
7) Can you be more specific about the screen 'going black'? Was this before or after the module had loaded?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
My mod doesn't modify the first area of Dantooine, so that is likely a problem involving another mod.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 08-02-2008, 06:30 AM   #66
Mender
Lurker

I received a install warning : • Warning: Unable to copy file "ia_class8_042.tga", file does not exist!
The actual file name in the TSL patcher folder is : ia_class8_049.tga
What effect this has or the best quick fix, I have no idea (but would like to)
Mender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #67
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

It's just an item icon - you can copy that particular file from the 'tslpatchdata' folder to your 'Override' folder straight.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 08-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #68
Mender
Lurker

Thanks
Mender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #69
Sgian
Lurker

Gluppo Bug

I have the same problem as jhmiller 42 (gluppo doesnt go beyond the default dialogue) and the same kemar elim oddity. I have sent a pm.
Sgian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #70
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Received and responded to. Hopefully we can find the source of the problem and put it right.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 09-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #71
assassing3
Rookie

is there a way i can get just those cool looking red robes
or what files out of the pact would i need for just those
assassing3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #72
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassing3 View Post
is there a way i can get just those cool looking red robes
or what files out of the pact would i need for just those
Well, I'd rather you didn't. But I think the .uti file's name is 'di_robe_42'. So if you use that as the 'giveitem' code, that should work.

Just a quick update to inform everyone that a version 2.2 patch is now up at my site, with KotORFiles link forthcoming. This patch fixes a bug which caused the minimap not to work after the Transmutation chamber, and also incorporates the 2.1 patch that was previously released.

UPDATE: The version 2.2 patch is now up at DeadlyStream. Click here.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~

Last edited by Darth InSidious; 02-26-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #73
DarthZone
Lurker

Hi all!
I've got a BIG problem.I'm be in Iziz (first part), and I can't finish the Captain Sillo quest, because in the canita Nikko lost, and Kiph is a twilek woman.
pls help because I can't leave Dxun and Iziz(I have used the "DI_ANDT-2-1" but the Ebon Hawk not working yet.
Help PLS.
DarthZone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2011, 04:48 AM   #74
Acleacius

Thanks Darth InSidious for your work on this, looking forward to trying it.

I am having the exact same error Darth_Eradycus, was there ever a fix found?

Thanks for any tips.
Acleacius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #75
Acleacius

No luck changing folder attributes to Un Read Only. Thought it might be conflicting so I tried it on a fresh install, with only Official patch and RCM installed, still no luck.

It's so close to completing, this is all that's left:
Quote:
[di_givescorch.nss]
!Destination=Modules\712KOR.mod
[install_folder3]
File0=di_kre1.wav
File1=di_kre2.wav
File2=di_kre3.wav
File3=di_kre4.wav
Anyway I can do the rest here manually? Does this mean to put di_givescorch.nss inside 712KOR.mod (checked this is not Read Only, either) or is it trying to write to that module?

I looked up folder 3 also, streamvoice do you mean to just put open .wav files in streamvoice?

Thanks for any tips, links or help.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #76
Bob Ta'aar
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR, KotOR2:TSLRCM
you might have do uncheck "read only" on the specific file ("avo_rodimscarm2.lip" I guess, it's in some lipsync folder, if I recall correctly) that makes the TSLPatcher crash. I had to anyways. This is some Windows oddness, but unchecking it for the folder didn't change anything on my computer.
I had the same error the first time I tried as well, worked for me fine after unchecking the read-only.
Also make sure to install the v2.2 patch in order to play this cool mod .

I started modding KotOR(2)!
May the Force be with ya, folks!
Bob Ta'aar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #77
Acleacius

Thanks Bob Ta'aar think I understand a bit better and maybe found the problem. It looks like it's intended to write to 712KOR.mod and 713KOR.mod BUT neither of those two are there.

They must have been deleted by this mod, as I did a fresh install, with only Official patch and RCM installed. Unless the official patch removes them, I doubt RCM would.

Edit maybe this mod was trying to make those two files?

Thanks for any tips or help.

Edit Edit: Does someone have 712KOR.mod and 713KOR.mod they could upload please, I bet that would solve this problem?

Can't believe it, figured it out!

I had to make a new DWord key "UseSystemForSystemFolders" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr ent Version\Explorer, value 1. Once I rebooted, saw the problem, it had been marked as Secret and even thought I had Show Secret files before it wasn't showing up. Instead of doing the DOS command -s to the folder, was easier to make a new /Lips and move all the files too it.

YAY.

I am a bit confused, got the quest and then spoke to Gloopor, who sends me to Dantooine. Since we can't leave to get to Dantooine till after Onderon gets closed off to us we can't return once we retrieve the Passport at the Jedi Academy.

I tried to search a bit and discovered the quest giver spawns on Dxun with patch 2.1. I returned to Dxun to look for him, with no luck. I searched the Mandalore base, it's the only place I could imagine he would appear.

What's the story on this, really wanted to play this but confused by the quest?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by jonathan7; 01-28-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Merged triple post -- j7
Old 01-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #78
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

The quest-giver does not spawn on Dxun with the 2.1 patch. Instead, the quest giver will reappear on Onderon when you return there later in the game.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #79
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Azgath's Tomb v 2.0 and the 2.2 patch are now downloadable from DeadlyStream.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-26-2014, 06:59 PM   #80
DAFFYDAFFY1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
Azgath's Tomb v 2.0 and the 2.2 patch are now downloadable from DeadlyStream.

what about the infamous dstoney patch?
DAFFYDAFFY1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > NEW AREA - Tomb of Azgath N'Dul (Korriban) v1.0