lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of LF Sith{RP}
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-01-2007, 11:20 PM   #521
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion laughed. "Ahh, you know me, CSI. We just play for the fun of it. Now, if we were playing for credits....."

"Credits? Now there's an idea...." Aurora mused. She absently blocked a blow from Arion. "Thank you for sending someone to pick us up. There are many ways to become one with the Force, but boredom is not one I'd choose. Besides, our task was not yet done."

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2007, 11:22 PM   #522
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
"No problem, you got nothing to kill except time. So why don't you play with Commander? His Pazaak skill is even better than me. Trust me on this." CSI said amusingly. "And, the gate won't power up until 1 hour later. So why don't you suit yourself?"

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #523
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora chuckled. "I look forward to playing with him. Stay out of trouble until we get there, CSI. This is one party we're not going to miss...."

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #524
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
----1 Hour passed----

On the Commander and Aurora's 100th Pazaak Card game, the intercom beeped and the Dreadnought reported: "The Balcora gate is fully started up!"

"Good," The commander smiled, stood up and looked at the score board: Him: 49, Aurora: 50.

"Looks like I lost," He commented lastly.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 03-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #525
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora chuckled. "It was quite close. You almost had me there at the end. CSI is an excellent teacher of the finer points of the game. I'll have to get him to give Arion some tips."

"I heard that!" Arion called from a distance. He entered the room, and remarked, "Well, the gate is up. Let's get out of here. We don't want to miss the party, and we're late as it is!"

Old 03-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #526
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
On Krayiss II, CSI just sat on the planet. The sun rose up and shone on his body. Warm is good. It gives me power. CSI thought and lie down on the ground, falling to sleep while the sun was tanning him.

After a while, the battlecruiser and the Dreadnought exited the hyperspace. "Look like your destination is here. Good bye, Starfires. It was a nice game, and send my regard to CSI."

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 03-03-2007 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #527
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora smiled. "Thank you for all your help, Commander. Perhaps we'll meet again someday. May the Force be with you."

They took the Pheonix out, and behind them the enormous ships flickered out as they entered hyperspace. As they approached the planet, Aurora stretched out through the Force, and felt CSI's presence, like a beacon of light in a sea of darkness.

"Take her down there," Aurora told Arion, and they landed a safe distance off.

Arion set the security systems, and they walked the short distance to where CSI lay.

"Eh, we're here for the party. Is this the place?" Arion grinned. "Oh, and the Commander sends you his regards."

Old 03-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #528
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI didn't wake up instantly. Instead, he turned his body and continued to sleep. And then he said dreamily: "They...they're not...not here. Not...yet." Then he continued snoring.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:25 AM   #529
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora and Arion exchanged glances, then shrugged.

"I guess the party hasn't started yet," Arion remarked. "How about another match, O Pazaak Queen?"

Aurora rolled her eyes. "If you insist...." She slipped the deck out of her utility belt, and they waited for the Sith to arrive.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:29 AM   #530
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
::Arion, take +2/-1 card, and a +6. Then -3, then...:: CSI said through the Force while he was still sleeping, ::Then you can defeat her, I think.::

Old 03-03-2007, 01:41 AM   #531
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion blinked. ::Uh, all right.:: He began to play the cards as CSI instructed him.

Aurora's face remained expressionless, and she played her cards carefully. When Arion won, she said, "Good. Try to see a pattern in what CSI is showing you, but don't allow yourself to rely on his help. He's not always going to be around to give you hints, you know."

Arion grinned. "How'd you guess?"

"Simple," she replied. "You need to work on your Pazaak face." She dealt another hand, and the game continued.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #532
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus had not been on Krayiss II long, but he was able to feel the power of dark side in the planet. He had been instructed by N'Dul to go into the main laboratory to continue his training. If for the continued inside, he felt a strong sense of danger. He was warned by his master before he left about the ghosts and how strong they were.

As he made his way down the hallway that lead to the lab, Randus was being extremely careful about where he stepped and also listened to his senses. He had heard tails of a couple Jedi who had been killed by these ghosts, but was wary enough to be careful.

He finally reached the main lab and entered it without disturbing any of the ghosts that he was warned about. He was not sure what he would learn next from his master, but he was eager, and more than ready.
Darth Randus is offline   you may:
Old 03-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #533
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Suddenly, CSI sprung to life and stood behind Aurora: "Take +6 card. Let's end this game soon...I sence Darth Randus is here now. I can't tell if N'Dul is here. And Arion, good work for winning Aurora in little margin...357 games, and Arion won 179 points, Aurora is...178 points. Congratulations."

Old 03-05-2007, 02:39 PM   #534
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion grinned. "Thanks for the help, CSI. Couldn't have done it without you." He swept the cards up and stowed them away. "Trust me, if Randus is here, I'm sure his master is nearby."

Aurora stood up. "I agree. I'm rather surprised, however. N'Dul is usually so polite.... I would have thought he would at least come out to meet us..... Oh well, I guess it's up to us. Let's go."

Old 03-05-2007, 02:49 PM   #535
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
N'Dul sat in the cloister, legs crossed.

::Find the balance...There!::

He grinned, and murmured on the Force,

::I see you, Jedi...::

He turned his attention to the other Dark presences in the library.

::Awaken...And destroy!

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is online now   you may:
Old 03-05-2007, 03:10 PM   #536
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

::I see you, Jedi...::

Aurora and Arion paused, and exchanged glances.

::N'Dul?:: Aurora called cautiously.

"Stay alert," Arion advised. "I sense a sudden increase in dark Force energies within the library."

Old 03-05-2007, 03:15 PM   #537
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus paused in the lab for a moment, feeling the force around him. He sensed his former jedi master, she had foolishly come to actually meet him, and his master.

::I sense your presence Jedi... Interesting, you actually came.... Foolish, but daring.::
Old 03-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #538
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora felt Randus's words through the Force, and replied, ::I came here under the impression that you actually had something of importance to tell us. Forgive me if I was wrong in thinking that anything you said could actually be believed.::

She felt Arion's eyes on her, and she took courage in knowing that he was there to help, should she need it. Randus's words made the bitterness rise up again, and she forced herself to let it go.

She reached out to include all of them, then. ::If there indeed is anything to discuss, then come forth and say it.::

Old 03-05-2007, 04:42 PM   #539
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI smiled shallowly and whispered to N'Dul: ::Greetings, N'Dul. We meet again. You're lucky enough not getting killed by my Final Release. But this time...you probabily won't be that lucky. But however, let's see if your survival skill match my Final Release...And don't expect that your plan of 'Sithfying" Darth Randus will work, Sith.::

"Aurora, Arion, our mission objective is to get a peaceful solution--to attend a party. If not, well...So watch your aim...Casualties cause lots of paperwork." CSI said sacrastically.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #540
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus stopped in the lab for a moment, feeling a presence that he had not felt for a while, his old master.

He was more than eager to finally show her what he had become under N'Dul's training and how she would react to it.

Through the force he sent ::I can sense you, Aurora. I have learned much since I left the Jedi, you will meet me within the hour or not at all. You will also come alone, and none of your companions may come anywhere near us, this is between.... master and apprentice. Do not underestimate me, and do not even think of crossing me, it would not be healthy for one such as you.::
Old 03-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #541
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora listened intently to Randus's message, and turned to CSI and Arion. "I'm sorry. I have to meet with him. It... it's something I have to do. Please, stay here until I return." She looked off into the distance for a moment, then said, "The Force will be with you, always." Then she walked down the passageway towards the lab where Randus waited.

She entered the room, cautiously. "I have come. What is it that you have brought me all this way to say? It must be important, otherwise a simple holonet call would do."

Old 03-10-2007, 12:46 AM   #542
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI watched Aurora walked away: "I think they set up a trap for her. But now we can do nothing but to pray that she returns safely and bring good news." After a pause, he walked to the Phoenix, "Let's go back to the Phoenix--I need to train you--how to defend my Final Release. I'm just afraid that if my katana fall into wrong hands, and you and I will be the only one can defeat the Final Release. So are you coming?"

Old 03-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #543
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion nodded. "Sure thing. A sparring match will help me take my mind off of.... off of everything." He disabled the Pheonix's security system and stepped aboard the ship.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #544
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"I strongly recommend outside the ship. Because I don't want to let my Final Release to scar this beauty." CSI said while he took out his Katana, and walked outside.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #545
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

"Very well." Arion drew his lightsaber, and dropped into a Sokan stance. "Let's get started."

Old 03-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #546
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Final Release: Knight Cross!" CSI shouted, and his katana hovered before him, cross-like. A portal opened beneath his feet, and the katana dropped down into it, like a rock dropped into a small pond. Behind him, two rows of giant blades rose up, and then, they shattered into pieces. "Are you ready? And use your Force Speed. You'll need it."

Old 03-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #547
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion activated Force Speed, and ignited his saber staff. "I'm ready. Let's see what we can do!"

Old 03-10-2007, 01:17 AM   #548
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI just stood there and did nothing. Suddenly, thousands of shards was flying towards Arion, and begin to pierce him in half. "Watch out, Arion!" CSI shouted, "Here I come!"

Old 03-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #549
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion rolled out of the way of the blade fragments, and managed to catch a few on his lightsaber blade, destroying them. He maintained his defense, ready for CSI's next move.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #550
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"It doesn't matter?" CSI frowned and the blade shards spreaded into two parts and began swarming onto Arion. "Keep it in mind--my blade shards will attack you in any aspects. So don't just dodge--defend!"

Old 03-10-2007, 01:46 AM   #551
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion flipped over one of the swarms, so that they were both in front of him, managing to shear away some of the shards from the pack as he did so. This is getting out of hand, he thought, and with a half-twist, the hilt of his saber separated into two lightsabers. He threw one of them into the swarm, spinning the blade through the shards, destroying more of them.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:50 AM   #552
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Good, good!" CSI admired, and the shards spreaded, and extended like a fish net, and attempted to attack Arion in all aspect. "Watch out, Arion...This is getting serious. I'm pushing you to the edge, and you'll find this beneficial...later. Forgive me, Aurora."

Old 03-10-2007, 02:07 AM   #553
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion's eyes narrowed. Suddenly he spun both his blades around him, in a barrier, as he drove through the "net" of shards. Step one when you're surrounded, get unsurrounded, he thought to himself. The rapidly spinning blades effectively protected him from the shards, as well as taking out more of them.

Old 03-10-2007, 02:13 AM   #554
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI smiled widely. "Impressive, most impressive." Then he strentched out his arms and begin waving them, as commanding the movement of the shards. "The speed will be 2 times faster, so be wary--don't get yourself killed. And counter when you can."

Old 03-10-2007, 02:37 AM   #555
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Great, that's all I needed, Arion muttered to himself. Well, let's try this. He cast Stasis Field, which disabled some of the shards, and left one of his sabers spinning in the spot where he had been, while he rolled out of the way in anticipation of the attack. He barely made it, and though the spinning blade took out some of the shards, it didn't get all of them, so in moments he was on his feet, and recalled the saber to his hand in preparation for the next wave. That stasis didn't work as good as I could have hoped.... he thought grimly.

Old 03-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #556
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI said nothing, and let the shards of blades shoot up toward the sky, and let them free fall. The shards landed slowly, like snowflakes, but under the deflection and reflection, the shards appeared like pink. "Congratulations, you passed. Now I officially think you can take my Final Release. Good job!" Then the shards disappeared, CSI's Katana went back to normal.

Old 03-10-2007, 02:47 AM   #557
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion deactivated his sabers, and returned them to their normal saber staff position. Then suddenly he grinned. "Thank you, CSI. I haven't had such a good sparring practice in a long time."

Old 03-10-2007, 02:51 AM   #558
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Suddenly, CSI fell down and fainted. In front of Arion.

Old 03-10-2007, 02:57 AM   #559
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion knelt down beside CSI and checked his vitals. He seemed to be all right, simply exhausted. Arion used the Force to gently pick him up and bring him to the Pheonix's quarters. Once he had CSI safely in one of the beds, he went to his own bed and meditated, for he was also very tired from the difficult battle.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #560
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
So...The Jedi came. And he would finally see just how well his student had learnt.

N'Dul continued working in the laboratory. After a while, the metal began move of its own accord.

He smiled.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is online now   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Battle of LF Sith{RP}