lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of LF Sith{RP}
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #41
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Malachor V," Sion told the man, "Now listen, whoever you are, I don't need to learn anything, I'm immortal and even I would be able to kill you if I wished, but you prove some use to me."
Diego Varen is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #42
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
((Skywalker, you can't feel an army being used against you that isn't yet even awakened!))

Curious, thought N'Dul. The Fool can sense the movements of my armies already?
He reminded himself that it was of no consequence. The orbital stations, automated garrison, and cloaked mines ought to do stop any...unwanted visitors, while the proximity to two supernovas should throw any ships approaching from the wrong vector off course, and of course, the asteroid field should spell doom for the unwary visitor. Even traversing that, of course, there were still the Terentateks, the Hssiss, the rancors, and the other beast of the jungle, not to mention the spirits...

He set a course for the rim. By his calculations, the ancient weapon he was looking for should be well beyond the galactic rim by now, at the appointed co-ordinates. Drawing upon the Dark Side, he hurled his meditation sphere into the empty void.

As the ship swam into the darkness, he concentrated upon his enemy, Sky-walker, clouding his opponents vision with false information.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 01:56 PM   #43
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Ahhh....... but the Future I can sense))

"Very well as you wish Sion, but I can give you far more powerful than that sad excuse of a woman....... and this Malachor V, was destroyed nearly 4,000 years ago, are you saying you are more than 4,000?"
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #44
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sion put away his Lightsaber. He was very clever indeed. He had such power around him too.

"Yes, I'm over four thousand years old," Sion told the man, "I survived the destruction of the planet and remained hidden on Tramond XXV, my second master's base. Now who are you?"
Old 01-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #45
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"My name is Anakin Skywalker, I am the Emperor of the Galaxy, feared and known as the last of the Powerful Sith..... Darth Vader." Anakin said. "But you will address me as Emperor Skywalker, when you talk to me. Also, there are techniques within the Force, that I can get rid of Traya's teachings from your skull, but I will show you none, until you are broken to my will, and my enemies lay in a bloody corpse at my feet."
Old 01-01-2007, 02:17 PM   #46
Darth Randus
Forumite

Radus had arrived at his destination, Khar Bresh'dazg.

He had begun to awake the armies. One of the army had walked up to him, he seemed to be their leader.

"What has the master asked of us?" he asked.

"You will follow me to Courscant, to our new master, Darth Vader" Randus said with evil looking smile on his face. He finally was able to betray his former master for a stronger master.

"What happened to our old master?"

Starting to get angry, Randus said "this is your last chance, either follow me to our new master, or die"

"We will do as you command" the army's leader said

"Good. Come, we will depart immediately" Randus told them.
Darth Randus is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #47
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Listen, Emperor," Sion told Anakin, "You might look powerful, but looks don't help you. The older you are, the more powerful you are. So I'm more powerful than you, Skywalker."
Old 01-01-2007, 02:24 PM   #48
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Think what you will Sion, but I am far more powerful than you could ever imagine...... my will....... is, unbreakable........ you will be my slave...." Anakin said to the Sith. "Perhaps I should tell you, I know where Revan wonders.... he is still alive, and if you would like to kill him, and show him to Kreia's Force ghost, then I suggest you do my bidding."
Old 01-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #49
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Fine," Sion told Anakin, sighing, "I shall work with you, for now."
Old 01-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #50
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Oh, you have such resolve........... but you will eventually do my bidding as I will it." Anakin said. "Perhaps you would like to come face to face with Revan? To rinder his body broken, bloody, and then rip the skin off his bones?"

"Trooper, prepare my forces on Courscant." Anakin said turning to one of his red guards.

"It will be done, milord." The guard said.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #51
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"You know my hatred for Revan," Sion told Anakin, "I really want to kill him. Please let me serve you and please take me to Revan."
Old 01-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #52
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Very well, but like I said earlier, not until my enemies are at a bloody corpse at my feet...." Anakin said. "Now, Sion, swear loyalty to me......"

"Sir, we having problems with the hyperdrive." A stormtrooper said walking up behind Anakin.

Anakin Force choked him.

"You have failed me for the last time.... I will go fix the hyperdrive...... it will not take long." Anakin said.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:46 PM   #53
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

As Anakin walked off, Sion followed him.

"You want me to find Grivis, don't you?" Sion asked.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #54
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Find, no..... I know where he is.... what I want you to do, is interrogate him........ find out all information you can get from him...... and then kill him......... but not yet.... this war must not be over, before it starts...." Anakin said.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #55
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus and the fleet dropped out of hyperspace, and Courscant was finally in view. He started his approach. He told the fleet to follow him in.

Once he landed, he started to gather the troops and eagerly awaited his new master to come and greet him.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:53 PM   #56
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Yes Emperor," Sion began, "Tell me where Grivis is, once you're ready. For now, I shall make sure that no one else harms you, even though I know that you can handle yourself. Or perhaps I should help your armies?"
Old 01-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #57
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Yes....... go to Courscant........ at the old Jedi Temple, my apprentice will be waiting for me........ tell him that I am stuck, and am trying to fix the hyperdrive." Anakin said. "He has an army of the dead....... they will be useful in the war against Grivis and InSidious.... tell him to bring them to the Death Star."
Old 01-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #58
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Yes, my lord," Sion told Anakin, getting aboard the ship, "I shall find this apprentice who you call, the grey one and tell him what you told me to tell him. I'll see you later, Emperor Skywalker."

And with those words, Sion left.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:11 PM   #59
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin activated his comlink....

"Sion...... the Gray one is not my apprentice, his name is Darth Yeshnaal.... he betrayed InSidious........" Anakin said. "He is.... with an army....."

YES! Only one more part left.... Anakin thought, finishing up. Finally, it is done...

Anakin stood up and left........

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 01-01-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:16 PM   #60
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sion turned the ship's communication off and set off for Coruscant. Sion hadn't been on Coruscant, since his Jedi Training from Master Vandar. When Sion had fell to the dark side, it took him nine years for Sion to put an end to Vandar's life.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #61
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Betrayal.
Anger rose in N'Dul like an avanlanche. Reaching through the Force and across the galaxy, he formed an invisible hand gripped Randus' neck.
I offered you ultimate power...all the knowledge of the Old Empire...the power of the Sith...and this is how you repay me? So be it.
The hand tightened around Randus' neck, until he could feel he knew his upper vertebrae had been crushed, and then the grip was gone, taking his connection to the Force with it.

((Anakin: Fair enough, but you made it quite clear it was something happening right at that moment...))

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #62
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus had just recieved a message from Emperor Skywalker telling him to meet one of his followers at the old Jedi Temple.

"Troops follow me, we will soon meet my master!" Randus told all of them

The leader who spoke before came forward to him again and spoke again "you told us he would meet us here when we landed"

Randus had become very angry with this one for questioning him a second time "you have questioned be for the LAST TIME" and then used a new force power that he had learned from his former master, Force Crush. He then fell to the ground in a bloody mess. Darth Randus told the rest of the army that if they did not wish to end up like their leader on the ground in fornt of him, they would follow him to the temple... NOW.

Another soilder stepped forward and said that the would follow him to the temple to meet his new master.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #63
Dark_Lady
Forumite

((The last two posts need to be made to match somehow.))

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #64
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin used the Force to rip the Force from InSidious, and then implanted what was taken from his apprentice back into him. He then severed what was left of a Force bond between InSidious and the newly annointed Darth Yeshnaal.

:You will die, you fake Sith: Anakin whispered to InSidious, and the Force carried it to his ears... :but not until I am ready for you to.:
Old 01-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #65
Dark_Lady
Forumite

((InSidious is a little powerful for you to do that to him. Randus was just a dumb apprentice, N'Dul was a powerful Sith who became Dark Lord in his own right. Not so easy, I'm afraid. [Although personally, I think using Force powers across the galaxy like that is a little much.]))

Old 01-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #66
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

N'Dul felt Skywalker's feeble attempt to rip the Force from him, and quickly turned the effect upon itself. Skywalker seemed not to notice, as he ranted on.

Fake Sith? You are no more than a Jedi with delusions of grandeur compared to the power I command, fool!

N'Dul left his meditation chamber, and closed his mind to the Force for now. In the menagerie, he found what he was looking for, and leading it to the airlock, gave the beast it's instructions.

"Do not fail me."

And with that, he let it go.
((Dark Lady: I was in my meditation sphere, and hey, if Naga Sadow can do it...
@Anakin: Yeah, fair enough...))

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~

Last edited by Darth InSidious; 01-01-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #67
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Yes......... but I had to make the two posts fit together..... but no more of this..... this thread is strictly for RPing so that R9 don't get mad at us

:edit:

InSidious...... no more powers like that...... that is not right..... a Sith Alchemist of no.... it is far too much and no one could do that.....))
Old 01-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #68
Dark_Lady
Forumite

((Hey, I'm pretty sure R9 wouldn't get mad at anyone for pointing out something that obviously needed to be fixed. After all, the RP needs to make sense. No more Force Ripping across the galaxy, okay? Otherwise this duel would become pointless. Even Jae and Devon didn't do anything that drastic.
Naw, we just went time-ripping. --Jae
*sigh* And now for another betrayal...))

Sa'adow Fan felt Randus's departure through the Force, and smiled. It wasn't a cheerful grin, more of a cold and calculating expression, but a smile nonetheless.

"Now that fool N'Dul doesn't have a leg to stand on," she muttered. If he won't listen to reason, if he remains in the past and closes his mind to the future, I must find someone more worthy. Maybe this Emperor Skywalker was such a one. Walking softly through the corridors until she reached her ship, she ran her finger over the controls and blasted away into space.

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 01-01-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #69
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Finally, I have reached Courscant..." Anakin said. "Trooper prepare a land force, and be ready to land...."

"Yes, milord..." A few Stormtroopers replied.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #70
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Yeshnaal felt himself being choked through the force and noticed that his force powers were being taken away from him, and then all of a sudden he was releaced.

Afterwards, he realized that he had completely lost his force powers, and then he realized he had regained them because of his new master. Yeshnaal was pissed as hell and was bloodthirsty for anything, even another trooper.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #71
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Darth Quanon , leapt out of his fighter , Force gripped the captain , smashing him in a support beam .

" Is this the kind of respect I get " : he sneered at the officer .

" No milord , it has been a long time ... Lord Gurzan N'Dul was doubting of you still where alive . "

" What !!! " : Darth Quanon became so angry , he bited the neck out of the captain and spitted out on the deck .

Whiping of the dripping blood , he said : " I claim this ship , anyone who tries to opose me will die . Bring me to Lord Gurzan N'Dul , I'll be meditating ... "

Quanon walked away , dragging the bleeding corpse of the captain after him .
While miditating , he reached out , the Force filled his mind and consciousness .
" Sion ... Sion the name sounded clear , Sa'adow Fan ... clouded visions of struggle ... the smell of blood , fire ... "

" Milord ... " : a soft voice interrupted Darth Quanons focus .

" What ? " : he asked .

" We are en route to Lord Gurzan N'Dul , in 4 hours time we'll arrive " : said the scared new appointed captain Neda .

" Good , warn me when wer'e about to leave hyper-space , ... and , yes , bring my ship to the repair dock , it needs some adaptations . "

" Yes , milord , ofcourse ."

The captain left Quanons room .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #72
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sion landed his ship on Coruscant, knowing that Anakin was nearby.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #73
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Due to developments to which I have seen, when I say something, someone else uses it to their advantage, I'm going to tell you..... this is a secret meeting so..... InSidious and his followers do NOT know about it....))

Anakin landed almost as soon as Sion had.... and slowly crept towards the old Jedi Temple. When he reached the Jedi Temple, he found his apprentice and Sion waiting for him.

"Sion...." Anakin nodded. "I am your new Master..... you will serve ME!" Anakin yelled, then all the "dead" soldiers cheered. "We are to return to my Death Star, where we will make all our plans....."
Old 01-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #74
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"I thought we had already discussed this Emperor," Sion warned Anakin, starting to get impatient, "I don't serve anyone. The only reason I'm with you is to kill this Grivis you hate so much."
Old 01-01-2007, 06:17 PM   #75
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Hmmm....... yes...... but if you want to kill Revan, and get Traya's teachings out of your head... then you will serve me......" Anakin said calmly. "My deceased master predicted you would be hard to contain.... but actually.... all I have to do is hold the reins....."
Old 01-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #76
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sion sighed. He knew that there would be drawbacks with working with Anakin. He was an impatient one, much like Sion was, but Sion couldn't stand.

"Fine, I shall serve you," Sion told him, knowing that he wouldn't work with him after killing Revan.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #77
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

((@Skywalker: KK. Similarly, my meeting with Quanon.))

"Ahh, Lord Quanon! What brings you to me? Good news, I hope? Never mind. Incidentally, I have some gift for you: This is the holocron of Darth Bane. I hope you find it useful. And this," he pulled out an ancient box, and opened it, showing the gleaming item within, "is an ankarres sapphire. Accept them as tokens of my belief in our alliance."

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #78
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Oh, you have so much promise, Sion..... but don't think I can't read your emotions.... you will betray me, after you have killed Revan, so I am not going to teach you to get rid of her teachings until after you do.... and even then.... I will teach you it very slowly...... tiny piece by tiny piece..... you will serve me, and come to the realization that I am a master, and you are nothing...." Anakin said.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #79
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
(( Ok , sorry , hadn't seen Insidious post as I was typing this . Just see this as a short past event before the meeting ))

The Corvette ended his journey at the edge of the Outer Rim .
The intercom buzzed : " Lord Quanon , please come to the main-deck . "

All crew looked fearful at Darth Quanon when he passed by , the doors opened and he stepped on to the deck . Captain Neda was awaiting him and looked nervous .

" Lord , our Navigator-systems have stopped , it looks like Lord Gurzan N'Dul is out there in the Void . I'm sorry but our navigation chards reach only so far . Lord Gurzan N'Dul does not trust all information to all of his servants . "

Darth Quanon looked into the deep Darkness , he calmed down although the urge to rip apart the new captain was great .

" I'll take my ship "

With that said he left . He activaded the auto-pilot and asked his master throw the Force :" Master , hear me , ... Anwser me Master what is your wish , what should I do ... the Force brings me visions of violance , passion and massive bloodshed ... what is your bidding Master ..."

And there in the vast cold black Darth Quanon repeated his call .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may:
Old 01-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #80
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Sion sighed again. He had no choice. Anakin could read his mind easily.

"I have no choice," Sion told Anakin, kneeling down to the floor, "I shall say the same thing, you once told Palpatine. I pledge myself to your teachings. My master."

Sion felt embarrased as he held his head in shame.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Battle of LF Sith{RP}