lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of LF Sith{RP}
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #121
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Not seeing any action at all , Darth Quanon left the throne room of N'Dul .
Walking in his mighty ship , amazed at old architecture and details crafted , Quanon took out his comunicator .

" Milord ?" : a metallic voice responted .

" R4-AA , activate my troops , get the ships ready , and let them set course to these coordinates . I'll be there shortly ... if ... no thats all . "

Darth Quanon ended his transmition , soon his droid army , found remains of the old CIS faction would rise again . Joined with the forces of N'Dul his army would be an unstoppable Force .

Soon Quanon would have his revenge at the galaxy .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #122
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Ah......... the Darkside is getting stronger......... where exactly are the Clone Troopers?" Anakin asked. "The old CIS army is being re-made. They are going to be aiding the Sith, perhaps we should make a plan...."
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #123
Quanon

Darth Quanon gazed out the window , the hours had passed slowly . N'Dul had not shown himself . Small squadrons of Sith Fighters past , the Sith fleet gathered here was gigantic . The tattered Republic had no chance , allthough the news of Emporer Anakins return to the Light Side , slightly balanced the odds .

A beep sounded out of Quanons comunicator .

" Milord , the fleet has arrived , awaiting further instructions ." : R4-AA said.

" Good , prepare to attack and conquer Naboo . If they give to much resistance launch the Theta-Virus bombs ... I want the Republic to be occupied with this crisis . " : replied Quanon , smiling with a grin . He wiched he could see the faces of the people , again attacked by those dreaded droids .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-03-2007, 04:17 PM   #124
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
The Grey One was delayed...This was...unexpected.

N'Dul called Quanon's flagship.

"Lord Quanon, I hope I didn not delay you too much...It seems my visitor has been...delayed. I do apologise."

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2007, 05:09 PM   #125
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
"Aahh," Kraahkan crowed to himself as he observed the events happening as they unfolded on his holomap. Although his agents hadn't brought him all the nitpicked details yet, he could generally see what was going on just from looking at his map. The Sith were rampaging about again, destroying everything around them as ussual. From the looks of it, there had been a few betrayals along with the razing of Coruscant.

Fools, he thought to himself. Coruscant was the center of their goverment. If they left it intact and took it later without the use of force they would control all of their known galaxy. He folded and unfolded his wings as he paced around the bridge of The Truth Maker, which had a bridge of similar size to that of the Ravanger due to his own size.

He turned to one of his leitenants and said "Prepare my ship for departure." The leitenant snapped a salute and walked off. Kraahkan then turned to the holomap and tapped on a particular planet. It enlarge to reveal the planet of Tatooine. This would be a nice target to take over first. It would get rid of a load of crime bosses he would have to deal with soonner or later. Of course, it would be fun to deal with them, because they actually thought they were clever. They were actually going to help him though, were they knew it or not.
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #126
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((I didn't destroy Courscant.... and I am no longer Sith))
Old 01-03-2007, 05:45 PM   #127
Quanon

Darth Quanon left his lord on his ship , took his fighter and punched in the coordinates for Naboo . He already planned to ravage the whole world , creating the greatest plane of pure agony everseen before in the galaxy , Naboo would change to a living hell .

"R4-AA prepare my ship 'Harvester of Sorrow' , prepare the full weapon system , I'll arrive shortly ."

A short hyper-space travel later and Quanon united with his fleet . R4-AA his First Admiral awaited him .

" Sir , everything is in position , some Naboo fighters tried to attack , but where succesfuly killed . "

" Good , let the other Cruisers and dreadnoughts take these positions , set the count down to 4 hours ... First I'll have some fun on the surface . "

As quickly as Darth Quanon landed he departed for the surface of Naboo where his troops where waiting .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #128
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
((I said raze. There's a differance between complete destruction and razing. And I never said anything about your guy still being a Sith.))
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 01:30 AM   #129
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
"Anakin, where do you think the best place of our future Jedi Academy be?" CSI stood up and put his hands on his waist, "Here?" He kicked up a little dirt and it flew to sky, then he tilted his head toward Anakin

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 01-04-2007 at 01:53 AM.
CSI is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 01:35 AM   #130
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"No.... the Darkside is too strong here, I fear the padawans may fall if we put an academy here...... perhaps Dantooine? Or maybe back on Courscant." Anakin said. "The Gray One is near... I sense him... we should stay here and try to capture him.... he can get us in to see InSidious."
Old 01-04-2007, 02:03 AM   #131
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Coruscant?" CSI scratched his chin, and thought a loud, "Right...Coruscant. To where Jedi Order is originated from...Wait...The Gray One is here? At Yavin IV? What does he plan to do here?"

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 01-04-2007, 02:07 AM   #132
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"His shuttle probably failed and he got stuck here...... he was on his way to InSidious' Palace... which isn't far from here....." Anakin responded. "We best be on our guard."
Old 01-04-2007, 02:52 AM   #133
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI sat down and meditated: "Why worry about him? He stucked here, that means he had to stay here...So why don't we meditate first?"

Old 01-04-2007, 02:55 AM   #134
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"You go ahead, meditate, but I will make a shield generator and put it about ten yards from where we are stationed, I think I have some in the Cruiser." Anakin said pointing to the Imperial Crusier they had come in.

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 01-04-2007 at 03:08 AM.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 AM   #135
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Eh...Why do we need a shield generator? There is no predator nearby..." CSI asked with his eye closed.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:33 AM   #136
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
That's what you think.... Anakin thought to himself.

"There are cannoks all over this blasted rock," Anakin yelled instead. "The shield won't take that long... plus it'll keep the Gray One out."
Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 AM   #137
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Well...Why worry?CSI thought back, OK. Don't worry, just come back as soon as possible...

Old 01-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #138
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Uh, guys. We're falling back to one-liners again. That's a no-no.

Do try to be a bit more substantial with your posts, please.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 06:22 AM   #139
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Randus finally landed on Yavin IV near where he senced the three jedi. Once he landed he sent another message to Insidious through the force, ::Milord, i have found where Skywalker and two other jedi are located... I will capture them and bring them to you to do with as you please, i sense they could become powerful allies.::

Randus then decided to move in for a closer look. He deffinately saw Anakin, he sensed that the other was called CSI, but was unable to make out who the third one was.
Darth Randus is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 10:08 AM   #140
Grey Master
Firecracker

"Soo.........it appears that the Sith and Jedi are here" said Draco, observing Darth Randus from a distance.

"Why will the Jedi come here?, the Sith are obviously following them, so you better be on your guard apprentice" said holocron Kreia.

"I will, misstress" replied Draco to the pouch in his belt which contained the piramidal holocron of Kreia "and probably Skywalker is searching for an appropiate place to stablish his academy, but this place is tainted with the dark side"

"Jedi academy?, why would he built a Jedi academy if he is a Sith?" asked the holocron.
"He was redeem again, misstress, he changed sides again."

"Ahh.....another betrayer, he can't refuse the power of the dark side, yet he's afraid of being totally corrupted by it, so he must return to the Jedi for a proper mesure of balance" replied Traya at the revelation "watch him closely, he may yet chance sides again..."

"With all due respect misstress, I don't believe......"

"That he will not fall again?....eveyone that has tasted the dark side always return for more, it is inevitable, maybe he will not turn inmediatetly, but patience is very important apprentice, and you must learn to use it for your goals......"

"Yes misstress, I will try to be patient, what do you suggest I do?" asked the gray master.

"Go back to your ship, we will be discovered in due time, if not, then we will go to explore one of the Massassi Temples that are in the area, much of the dark side is hidden there, and we must awaken it to reach our objective....."

Last edited by Grey Master; 01-05-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Grey Master is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #141
Quanon

Darth Quanon looked over the battle field , lasers where blazing the smell of burned flesh and metal was sickening . The people of Naboo had certainly learned from their first encounter with the CIS . As soon Quanon had landed he was attacked by a Gungans .

But despite their struggling , the Naboo where losing the fight . All that remained was their capital . Darth Quanon looked into the distance , the mighty domes of the theed palace where in sight .

The fighting went on all day long and late into the night , Quanon finannly found what he was looking for : the wife of Anakin Skywalker .

After long torture , killing many of her loyal friends , she anwsered his question .
Darth Quanon left Naboo , ordered the bombardment to start . Slowly the surface of Naboo was clouded by green corrosive fog , eating and burning everything in his path , turning it to nothing more then slime .

Quanon looked satisfied ... the Jedi could not escape him this time , allthough the echo through the Force would tell them of this massacre ... the perfect camouflage , their minds occupied , they would not sense his arrival .

"R4-AA , take the rest of the fleet to coruscant , I want a full inspection , there might be traces to what Skywalker is planning ."

Darth Quanon once again went his own way , his fighter jumped into hyper-space ...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-04-2007, 10:23 AM   #142
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
The Force Field was finally done, Anakin sat down in the ship, in his meditation chambers, and Anakin sat down and began meditating. It wasn't long before he zoned out and was a sleep... he had a long night, flying the ship, building the shield generator.

Anakin was fast asleep, but then started having strange visions.... visions of three people fighting against him and Auroura... and one of them looked like CSI.

Anakin woke up and noticed the shield generator was down.... he slowly walked out of the ship and noticed two other beings slightly far out... thinking they were concelled by the shadows of the Massassi Temples.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:33 AM   #143
Darth Randus
Forumite

Now that the force field was down, Randus decided that this was his time to strike. He moved into the compound and ignited both of his blood red lightsabers and assumed a Ataru stance. He saw Anakin and started to glare at him, waiting for him to make the first move...

Last edited by Darth Randus; 01-04-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #144
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin activated both his lightsabers... Anakin went into a Makashi style... enabling him to pretty much block whatever Force moves that the Sith could muster.

The green blade in his hand would deflecte, whilst the blue one would parry attacks... perhaps he could catch the Sith off-guard, he thought as he observed.....

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 01-04-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:50 AM   #145
Quanon

Yavin IV , appeared in sight , Darth Quanon made slow decent towards it surface . Centering himself , he tried to find the location of the Jedi .

To his suprise , he noticed other users of the Force ... a Sith ... compition or friend ... then this other one , he was a special case ... not Dark Sided , nor was at Light Side ... strange indeed .

To the best of his skill Darth Quanon landed to what he thougth was close to the Jedi where'abouts .

In the thick jungle Quanon started to search his way ...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #146
Grey Master
Firecracker

Draco awoke from his meditation, he felt something dark in the jungle.......

"You feel the dark side nearby, right? they are force ghosts, strong in the dark side, they have come here to do what we were about to do, release the dark side power, and by doing so, they will regain their mortal bodies....."

"Master, how can that even be possible?"

"Anything is possible with the Force, and when something as big as this dark side enery is released, it can do anything........." said Traya

"Then we must stop them, for they will ruin our plans and alert the Jedi, and bring the Sith here too" replied the gray master.

"The Jedi are already aware of it, so be prepared"

"I'm always ready, Master" and with that said, he grabbed Kreia's holocron and stepped out into the jungle...

Last edited by Grey Master; 01-05-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:18 AM   #147
Quanon

Darth Quanon waded throught the green , in small open field he noticed a person walking towards an old temple . It was that ... tricky one ... nor shadow , nor light ... who was this man ?

" Hey , you there , stop ! " : Darth Quanon shouted .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #148
Grey Master
Firecracker

Draco heard somebody yell at him, and he turned to look at the direction of the voice.

A Sith, he thought only one was on the planet, they are coming...

"Then you must get in to the temple and shut yourself inside, they must not be allowed to get in" responded the holocron.

And as she finished that statement, Draco used the Force to speed up his movements and got inside the temple.

"There is nothing to shut the door, not a lever or nothing" responded Draco.

"Then use the Force to shut it down"

Draco inmediatetly concentrated and used the force to shut the heavy door of the temple, that will slow them down, he thought, and started walking the corridors of the building, in search for his objective, the main burial chamber.

Last edited by Grey Master; 01-05-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:44 AM   #149
Quanon

Darth Quanon raced towards the closing door , but it was to late . He looked for a swith or lever , hidden clues how to open the temple entrance .

Quanon hissed , he walked back to his fighter , started the engines ... plotted a course to the temple door . Acitvated the auto-pilot and jumped out .

The fighter wend to full speed and slammed into the entrance .
The temple shook under the impact , the explosion must be heard ....

Quanon did not loos time , he dug a small tunnel throw the dirt and rubble .

It was Dark inside ...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-04-2007, 11:49 AM   #150
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin, CSI, and Aurora were all standing side by side...

"Perhaps we should take him together, and if we don't succed, we will escape to my flagship... the Eclipse." Anakin said.

Anakin sensed another Dark presence....

"We best be on our guard... there is another Sith here on Yavin." Anakin said.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:13 PM   #151
Grey Master
Firecracker

The temple was old, and full of the dark side power, and Draco sensed that that power had seduced the jungle, and that some beasts had been able to enter and make it their home...... then heard an explosion, and he temple shook, it was coming from the entrance.

"What was that?" asked the holocron

"An explosion, and it came from the door, somebody must really want to get inside, probably that Sith that saw me coming in."

"Then be on your guard, I presume thta he is a powerful one, we must hurry"

"Yes misstress" and as soon as Draco said that, he saw a dark figure ahead, it was one one of the Force ghosts, it was watching him.

"They know we are inside, and they will try to stop us" said the holocron

"Then we must....." Draco didn't get to finish his sentence, as he stepped in a switch on the floor, and tiny holes on the walls opened and shot out poisonous darts.

He inmediatly rolled to the side and activated his lightsaber, and realized that appart from the darts, the wall was closing in on him, and the door that leaded to the main chamber was closing.

"Oh no" said Draco, and deactivated his lightsaber and user the Force to once again boost his speed, and was getting near the closing door, when he felt something like a needle being inserted in his right leg.
He inmediatly stopped running, and had to drag himself to the door, he barely got inside, when he felt his head spin and he felled into darkness.....

Last edited by Grey Master; 01-05-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:16 PM   #152
Quanon

Darth Quanon , walked carefully , his eyes slowly addapting to the dark .
He came at cross point , the way in front was sealed , to right ?

Quanon decided to take the left , he entered a small crypt ... a smell of beasts hang in the air .

Then all the sudden a big pack of CAnnocks leaped out .
With big swoops Quanon defend himself , he had to retreat to the corridor .
Their he fought them two by two , the first got a saber in head and fell .
The second got his legs cut of ... the third bited Quanon in the arm .

Pain , rage crossed through his body , a big flash off lighting went off , the Cannocks got fried ...

Darth Quanon sweated ... he took a rest in the small hall ... wondering where the Grey one was ...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 01-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #153
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

"I agree, we should take him together." Her lightsaber flew to her hand and she went into a Niman stance.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2007, 12:47 PM   #154
Darth Randus
Forumite

Randus decided to attack his old mentor first, Anakin.

"I see you lost your power, shame... you were a worthy master, to bad you lost what you had" Randus taunted just before he force jumped and was going towards Anakin, striking for the arm, not to cut it off, but to graze it. He wanted to bring these jedi back to his master, N'Dul, alive.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:51 PM   #155
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin's green lightsaber blocked the movement, and his blue one parryed a strong attack, making sure not to go for any vital organs. He attempted to cut the lightsaber in half, but ultimately failed at that... he knew Randus' fighting style, so he could use it to his advantage.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #156
Darth Randus
Forumite

Once Randus had got back up, his anger was at his highest in a long time. Once again he taunted Anakin "Not feeling talkative... too bad." Randus stared at his former master and used force crush on him, hoping that he would not be killed by the strong power.

After using the attack, Randus looked down at Anikin with great pleasure knowing that he had successfuly incompassitated him.

:One down, two to go: Randus thought to himself, then looking at Aurora. He decided to taunt her like he did with Anikin, "I hope you put up more of a fight than my former master here..."

Last edited by Darth Randus; 01-04-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #157
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora took a deep breath, and said, "There is no emotion, there is peace." She activated her blade, and stepped into a defensive stance.

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #158
Darth Randus
Forumite

"HOW DARE YOU SPIT THAT JEDI CODE AT ME!!! For that you WILL pay!!!" Darth Randus shouted with all the hatred he had in him. Randus once again assumed a Ataru stance, and prepared to jump as high as he could with the force and incompassitate her with his sabers.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #159
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora dodged nimbly out of the way and blocked Darth Randus's attack. "Your hate will do nothing more than distract you," she admonished him. She aimed a kick at him as he landed from his jump, then flipped over him and back to a defensive position.

Old 01-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #160
Grey Master
Firecracker

It burned.......
Draco woke up and felt his leg burning, and wondered why he wasn't dead.

"I thought that I needed a new apprentice, do not fail me again" said the voice of Traya.

"Nice to know that you care" said the grey master "what happened, I thought I was done for."

"Close to dead, I used my remaining connection to the Force and tapped into yours, and started a cleanse trance that is useful against poisons, but you will still feel the pain and some side effects of it"

"Thanks" said Draco, feeling numbness in his legs and arms "Where are we?"

"How should I know? what I do know is that the force ghosts are nearby, and growing stronger, so hurry up and release that energy"

"Very well, misstress" said Draco standing up, "We are inside the main chamber, and it seems that the spirits are in the other side of that door, and that they are indeed stronger"

The main chamber's second door was big enough for a speeder to pass through, and strong enough to stop a cruiser's batteries.
Draco found a hidden lever full of spiderwebs, he pull it back, and inmediatetly the door opened, to reveal the main burial romm, and the two spirits were absorbing the dark side energy, and their bodies were regenerating.

"So you finally made it, gray jedi" said the first one in a raspy voice, like his lungs and throat were regrowing.

"We wil enjoy gutting you!!" said the other one in the same kind of voice.

"We shall see" said Draco igniting his Y-saber, which illuminated the room, and prepared for the spirits opening attack.

Last edited by Grey Master; 01-05-2007 at 10:12 PM.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Battle of LF Sith{RP}