lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of LF Sith{RP}
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #241
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
((NO Godding Guys))

HK-42 is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 02:00 PM   #242
Grey Master
Firecracker

(Don't waste your words D. Saruman, they fall on DEAF ears)

The stars looked like lines when you were in hyperspace, and Draco's mind was lost looking at them, meditating about the message he had recieved" Come back to us, Mando'ade"

It was the voice of his late teacher, Master Nowu, anex-Jedi, who, like Kreia, had fallen to the dark side. He was a Nikto, and had teached him about the Force and about both sides. He had been killed by a Dark Jedi, and Draco, seeing his Master slayed, confronted the assassin, and killed him.

The murderer has a holocron on him, a Sith holocron, and when he opened it, his life changed forever, he found Kreia or Darth Traya, Dark Lady of the Sith, who offered to train him, and he followed her advise ever since,even when he feeled in darkness, until this day.

"Tell me again, why are we going back?" asked the holocron

"Because my late Master contacted me throught the Force" explained Draco, "and said that he will reveal my destiny once I returned", he left out the part on which his late Master mentioned "come back to us" , he wondered what he had meant by that.

"Well, I think this is foolish, I train you to be better than this" replied Kreia "think!!. this is surelly to be a trap"

"And traps work both ways" replied Draco, repeating what Kreia had teached him a long time ago "also, I want to know who has been tracking me, it could be an enemy or an ally"

"Very well, if you continue with this, at least tell me your plan when we arrive?" asked the holocron.

"Don't worry, Master, I will" and Draco continued to meditate, looking at the stars.....
Grey Master is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #243
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin Skywalker
((I am not pulling God Tricks..... I just never died.... and you can't kill someone with out their permission.... I've been trying to even out the playing field because YOUR the one that's pulling all of the God Tricks.....))
((You're the one who thinks that a Jedi Guardian can out-Force a Sith Lord/Consular. I haven't killed you yet, and in fact I don't intend to. I never even tried to. Incapacitate the Death Star, yes. If you recall YOU are the one who fired on MY ship, and then told me I couldn't get out of the way in time. I did, and legitimately, using only abilities within the canon.

@GM: Indeed.))

"It is of no consequence. Randus is a mere apprentice. And a schizophrenic Jedi and his padawan are no match for me."

He turned, and appeared to study the high, vaulted ceiling.

"Would you believe that this temple is 10,000 years old? And yet, despite the notorious corrupting ability of the Dark Side, here it stands, as sturdy as the day it was constructed. Come." He beckoned to Skywalker. "No doubt there is much you wish to talk to me of. The usual prattle about the Light Side and being redeemed, I'm sure."

N'Dul led his guests into the temple.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #244
Darth Randus
Forumite

"Darth Randus" followed a great distance behind them... listening to their conversation with great intrest, and also to keep others away. He made sure they were just at the edge of his sight, hiding in the shadows as he went. The further he went into the temple, the more powerful the darkside seemed to be around him, and it was getting stronger.
Darth Randus is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #245
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora sensed that things were coming to a head on the surface....... she reached out and found her friend CSI's presence on the planet below. Using that as her homing beacon, she guided the Jedi Pheonix down and landed near an old temple. She set a security force field and a cloaking device around the ship and turned towards the entrance to the temple. "CSI?" she called.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #246
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Milord..." Grand Moff Tarkin came on the comlink. "The Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, and Battle Droids are on their way."

"Good," Anakin said silently as to make it appear he was listening to N'Dul.

Blah, blah, blah, doesn't this guy ever shut up? Anakin thought to himself.

"N'Dul.... unless you wish to be redeemed, then draw your lightsaber, it is time to finish this.... the Sith will go extinct." Anakin said.
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 06:13 PM   #247
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Following Darth Randus his signature in the Force , Darth Quanon noticed it was leadign him to that big Dark Temple .

Carefully he landed the battered fighter close to one of its entrances .

Leaving all clothes and gears and only keeping his lightsaber he scouted the around the temple .

To his suprise he looked up ...

" A Jedi ship , here at the temple ? "

Quanon was amazed , what are the Jedi doing here ...
He followed the ship untill it landed , hiding himself he looked as this female set up a device ...

" HER !" ; thought Quanon , trying to calm his nerves , he said :

" You there , wait ... don't go ... I know a better way then to face all those guards ."

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 06:41 PM   #248
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

"Patience, Skywalker. Is that not the Jedi way? I will speak of redemption in time. But first, you should come and see this."

N'Dul walked for what seemed to be miles, until finally they reached a tall, circular chamber. In the centre stood a rough-hewn, circular stone table, with equally rough chairs around it. At one end, one chair was slightly taller than the rest.

"This was where the warlords of the old Sith Empire met, and before that, where Ajunta Pall himself first came to prominence as Dark Lord of the Sith. I realise you are probably bored by such... seemingly irrelevant information, but it is interesting to note that originally, Ziost was no more strong with the Dark Side than most other planets, yet the passing of so many Sith Lords as it were, left an impression.

Again, seemingly irrelevant, I'm sure. But take this crystal," at this, he brandished a thin, regular-shaped crystal that must have been hidden in his robes. "There are techniques which can imbue such a crystal with a Force signature. For example," he stopped and glared at the crystal, watching as it turned black, and seemed to harden. "Like so. Would you like to try?"

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #249
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin stared at him.... then took the crystal. He didn't even look at it.... it started growing grey, then turned to white, and finally it shone like the hearts of a thousand suns... it grew as hard as as the Death Star itself.

"See N'Dul... you claim to have power," Anakin said flatly. "But look at what the Lightside has done to this crystal. It has transformed it... made it stronger than that of the Darkside. Which proves that the Lightside will always win."
Old 01-07-2007, 07:11 PM   #250
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

N'Dul looked at Skywalker.

"You have affected it for a moment, yes. But look, even a Jedi Master's power,", he paused, showing Anakin how quickly the crystal turned straight back to black again, "is only temporary. To defeat the Dark Side one would have to defeat the Force...And I am unsure that such a thing is possible. The light may blaze brightly, but as you have seen, when it loosens the pressure, when it is distracted, or no longer so watchful, the darkness returns again. To defeat me would require you to defeat all darkness, including that inside yourself."

He paused, toying with the crystal for a moment.

"Let me give you another example."

He thrust the crystal into the centre of Anakin's heart, curiously not puncturing his body, or the organ itself.

"I am sure you can survive this wound - indeed, it would be a poor Jedi indeed who could not, but at what cost? The darkness has already begun to spread through your body...either you can give in to the Dark Side, or you must risk everything on the desperate gamble that you can extricate the crystal, heal yourself, and purge the darkness from you all in one. Not an easy prospect, even for the so-called Chosen One of prophecy."

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-07-2007, 07:15 PM   #251
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin curiously looked back at the crystal.... it started turning that bright glowing again...... this time it would stay that way.. completely getting rid of the Darkside throughout his body... and then he extracted the crystal and healed himself... and then severed the crystal with his lightsaber.

"I'd love to see you try that again." Anakin said peacefully. "Perhaps you have met my apprentice... Ben Kenobi?"

Anakin motioned for Ben, formally known as Darth Randus to step forward.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:23 PM   #252
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

"Your apprentice? Hmm...he is rather yo-yo-like in that regard. Our apprentice might be more accurate."

He stooped, and picked up the two halves of the crystal, fusing them together.

"You realise, of course, that this crystal is now bonded to you? There is, you might say, a piece of your soul within it."

He snatched it away into his robes, and turned to Randus. This prolonged prattle had allowed N'Dul time to fully regenerate his powers.

"Ahh, Randus. I trust you are not too exhausted?"

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #253
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin pulled out both of his lightsabers, determined to get the crystal back, for the sake of himself and the galaxy.

"Leave my padawan alone..... this battle is mine alone.... I am not defenseless..... he shan't be in any way a part of our duel." Anakin said.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #254
Grey Master
Firecracker

Draco got to his objective, and thought,"You know what? screw this, I want to go joyridding in space, I'm tired of being your errand boy Kreia"

Kreia was taken aback by the comment, "what are you saying?"

"This", and he open a little dump hatch "I hopE you go to hell, witch!!" and he dumped the holocron into space, "as for me, I'm going to go to a cantina and have a good time... " THIS WAS THE LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF DRACO
Grey Master is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #255
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Darth Quanon turned away from the Jedi ... he lost it all .

Twisting in pur agony , his fears , the darkness in his head ... to much .

The galaxy was rotting wound , all of its live stank !

He ran into the temple , knocked out a guard , snatched his communicator .

He then altered the device and said ; " All survaving ships , CODE 1 , I repeat CODE 1 ."

Darth Quanon ran a little deeper into the temple .

He sad down ... and waited .

All ships that where left , started to turn away from the main battle .

All of them headed straight down ... not slowing ... accelerating fast .

Like huge comet the rained down on the temple of N'Dul , where Darth Quanon sat down .

He heard their roaring thundering engines , the first small shivers of fightes impacting on the temple and its surrounding ...

When the first major capital ship exploded , he felt the flames consuming him ...
for the last moment he knew his beliefs where right ... the sheer impact of this DARK moment ...

Everyone would feel it !!! No escape !! Everyone Lightsided or Dark Sided all shall feel Quanons wrath !

Quanon died in the full swirling inferno ...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #256
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin felt the intense heat from the fire. He grabbed his padawan by the arm and drug him away from the fire. Perhaps there is an alternate way out... Anakin thought. The two ran down the hall and ran into a wall. Anakin took his two lightsabers and cut through the Temple's wall. He pushed Ben out and hopped out as soon as the fire started coming towards him.

"The Sith are defeaten... but I sense N'Dul is not dead... he is the last remaining Sith." Anakin said to Ben.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #257
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora immediately saw the danger and cast Force Speed. Within moments she was at the Jedi Pheonix and had taken off, dodging ships and debris. Frantically she searched the Force for her friends, her thoughts calling out to them. ::CSI? Anakin? Ben? where are you?::

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:38 PM   #258
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
:Aurora... Ben and I are safe... we escaped Quanon's attempt to kill the Jedi.: Anakin reached out in the Force... :I also sense CSI is still alive.... but I don't know where. I will search for him.:
Old 01-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #259
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora sighed with relief at sensing Anakin's presence. ::Tell me when, and I'll pick you up:: she communicated to him. ::There is room on the Jedi Pheonix for the three of you::

Old 01-07-2007, 10:10 PM   #260
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin searched the surrounding area for CSI, calling to him through the Force...

:CSI, where are you...: Anakin asked. :Please...... tell us...:

Anakin stopped, he felt an evil presence lurking....

"Returned have you?" Anakin asked.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #261
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexraptor2000
Kraahkan chuckled as he made no attempt to hide the fact the he could hear their force conversation. From where each one was broadcasting, and the fact that there was no interferance from any of the now dead partons of this once alive palace, it was like watching them shout at each other, only not as loud. From what he had already heard, this Skywalker was a complete idiot when it came to choosing sides and trying to convince people of people of doing anything. A person who thought he clever but he really wasn't. At least this woman had some common sense. And her illusion technique was very impressive.
Sa'adow shrugged and discontinued the pointless conversation, looking back to the creature.

"He is a fool, trying to grasp both Light and Dark while keeping them completely disconnected from and untainted by each other. As a result, he is neither Light nor Dark, but not Grey either. More like a patchwork quilt sewn by an misprogrammed droid."

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #262
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
A part of stone wall in the hall shattered into piece and fell down. It revealed CSI's face, then body. CSI took a deep breath and send through the Force:

::Aurora, Anakin, Ben, I'm safe. Where are you? I'll be there right away! Don't worry, I'm still in one piece...An 5000-year-old ancient Jedi Master won't be killed that easily...And I'm sure that Quanon just committed a suicide...::

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #263
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
:CSI... I'm standing by the temple that Quanon destroyed. I have felt a great disturbance... he has died... and more than likely killed himself.: Anakin said, reaching out. :I'm about to go scout out the temple... if N'Dul was killed by the flames, then I need something off his corpse.....:

Anakin stepped into the charred temple. Hmmm..... vastly empty... Anakin thought.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #264
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
::No, Anakin...Don't tell me you're going to get the crystal...:: CSI reached out the Force, ::If you're going, I'm going with you, just in case Darth InSidious is not dead...::

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #265
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
:Alright, but hurry, or I'll go alone. That crystal can kill me if I'm not careful...: Anakin said.

Anakin slowly sat down and began to meditate, awaiting the arrival of N'Dul or CSI whichever one came first, if both were still alive.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #266
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
::Got it. Just hold on there.:: CSI transmitted his last thought through the Force, and threw away his Sith Lightsaber.

::On my way...:: CSI's body vanished and re-appeared besides Anakin. "Hello, Master Anakin. I'm here."

Old 01-08-2007, 07:23 AM   #267
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

N'Dul stood up, eventually.

Well...that was...unexpected. He checked himself, but wherever he felt there was pain. It was a few moments before he worked out it was his hand that hurt.

Ugh...this isn't good.

Drawing on the Force he managed to clear his head and his hand started to feel a little better.

Time to leave, I think... He quickly looked for the back entrance. Blocked. Blast!

There wasn't much time. If Skywalker found him their might be...complications.

N'Dul set off for the library, to rescue what he could, but not before creating a Force illusion going the opposite way...

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 01-08-2007, 10:43 AM   #268
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben Kenobi was very disoreanted after events had happened so quickly. When he heard Anakin say that he was going back in the temple to look for N'Dul he said "Master, i wish to go with you. You should not attempt this on your own, i want to help you. I know the risks and im willing to take them."
Old 01-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #269
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Well hello CSI..." Anakin said. "You go on ahead, I'll have to catch up with you later."

Anakin turned his attention to his apprentice.

"You want to go?" Anakin asked. "Very well, but you are to do nothing, unless it looks like he is going to kill CSI and I."
Old 01-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #270
Darth Randus
Forumite

"Thank you master, I understand. Lets go when you are ready" Ben replied. He was eager to help out with something this important, and he did not want to disapoint himself or Anakin.

Last edited by Darth Randus; 01-08-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #271
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
::Alert, alert, alert! Everyone, I got a Code Red, Code Red! Darth InSidious is on the run! I repeat, Darth InSidious is on the run. Direction is Library. Wait...No, another one is towards the opposite direction of the Library...Let me analyze...:: CSI announced through the Force, ::Analyze result: The one running away from library is a fake one...Ignore him. I repeat, the one away from library is a fake one.::

Then CSI used master speed to run to the Library, and planned a sneak attack on Darth InSidious.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #272
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin stood at the foot of the temple... then he Force Jumped to the top, he planned to desend from the Temple's top, to suprise N'Dul. He had heard CSI....

:Aurora... we need your help, get down here.: Anakin told her.

Anakin started desending, when he was attacked by... by reborn.

What is this? Anakin thought to himself. Perhaps N'Dul revived them...
Old 01-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #273
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora heard Anakin's distress call, and turned the Jedi Pheonix back towards the temple. ::I'm on my way, Anakin, what do you need?::

Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #274
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin was attacking the Dark Jedi in the temple, when he heard Aurora's call.

:I need you to come down here and aid CSI, he is in trouble... I can't get down there right now.... I'm a little preoccupied.: Anakin called to her.

Anakin kept attacking the Dark Jedi, he kept trying to kill the Dark Jedi, but when he decided, that they knew his every move, he cast Force Lightning and it killed the three of them.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #275
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

::I'm on my way!:: she told him, and landed near the hole Anakin had cut with his lightsabers. She set up her ship's defense systems, and cast Force Camoflage. She climbed through the hole, and found herself in the temple complex. She sensed CSI's force signature, and followed it to the library. She passed a couple of Sith guards, who did not see her as she slipped past. Sometimes it's better to avoid a fight, she thought. Not wanting to accidently set off CSI's trap, she reached out with the Force. She sensed N'Dul's dark force aura approaching, and slipped into the library. She believed she had entered undetected, so she settled into a niche to wait.

Old 01-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #276
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin once again began to decend from the temple's top.... this time he made it to the second floor of the temple... he sensed he was right above the library, he pulled out both of his sabers, and cut a hole through the stone floor. The stone didn't budge, until Anakin lifted it from it's place and jumped through the hole. He felt Aurora hiding in a corner.... using the Force, to block out Dark Force Sensitives. He ran, to the stone table, awaiting N'Dul's arrival.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #277
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI de-cloaked himself and smiled to the two Jedi Watchmen. "Good, you just made it in time. I've already set up a network of mines. And I can guarantee you it will give N'Dul a big surprise."

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 01-09-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:27 AM   #278
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora uncloaked herself and ran up to CSI and Anakin. "It is good to see you again, CSI," she said. "Be careful, both of you."

Old 01-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #279
Darth Randus
Forumite

::Hey, wait up for me! Im almost to you guys.:: Ben called out through the force.

Several moments later he had finally reached Anakin, CSI, and Aurora and saw the three of them talking to each other.. "Did i miss anything? You will need my help when we are dueling N'Dul."
Old 01-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #280
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"No, Ben, we were just talking about pazzak, do you want to join us? And, hi, Master Starfire and concern is noted and appreciated." CSI replied and smiled to Ben and Aurora, "Oh, no. I sense N'Dul is coming...Hide, folks, and get away from the door."

Then CSI cloaked himself again.

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 01-09-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Battle of LF Sith{RP}