lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of LF Sith{RP}
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #281
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
Two of Kraahkan's leuitenants walked through the door as they talked, though they weren't human. They were biomechanical bipeds; whose backs' were hunched over and still had the height of six ft. They had multiple spikes coming from their backs that were not hardened, since they swayed with the creatures' movement and their face looked like cone with lines that showed it could open. The lead one let out a screech and a few clicks as he 'spoke' to Kraahkan. Kraahkan turned and smiled at Sa'adow.

"From what my leuitenant tells me, this Anakin Skywalker will be meeting the true dark part of himself soon. But as to your compliment, I am flattered."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two figures seemed to appear out of the shadows and walked towards the group consisting at the moment of Anakan, Aurora, and Ben, since CSI was cloaked at the moment. From the shape of their figures, one was a man, the other a woman, and they both wieled red lightsabers. Their entire bodies were covered in a black body suit and a helmet with a faceless visor.
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #282
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora stepped backwards into a defensive stance and drew her lightsaber. "Who are you, and what do you want?" she asked the masked individuals.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2007, 04:02 PM   #283
Darth Randus
Forumite

"Yes, i would like to help you all. CSI, your right, he is getting closer as we speak." Ben told the three of them, while cloaking himself. "Anakin, do you have any suggestions as to how i can be of asstance?"
Darth Randus is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #284
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin lit both his lightsabers.....

"Perhaps you've come to defeat N'Dul?" Anakin asked the masked intruders. "Well, whatever your reason.... you shall not harm us."

He Force Jumped towards them, and started slashing his lightsabers at them.
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #285
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben saw that Anakin had lit both of his lightsabers and did the same. Not sure of their intentions, he assumed a defencive stance and waited for the next few moments to pass.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #286
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

The woman sent out a force push to at Ben and leaped at Aurora while the man pulled out a second lightsaber and attacked Anakin. The people's lightsabers seemed to hiss a challenge whenever they weren't connected with another.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #287
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin's lightsabers twirled in his hands.... he shot out Force Lightning at the Dark Assassin.

"Maybe you two would like to explain your appearance here..." Anakin said.

He called his red lightsaber to him... he was holding it in the Force, it attacked the assassin, while the two lightsabers in his hands were attacking as well.

BOOM!!

Anakin slowly turned his head...

Uh-oh.... Anakin thought. That can't be good.

The library started coming down on their heads...
Old 01-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #288
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora easily sidestepped the assassin woman's leap, and sliced at her torso. She cast Force Speed and dodged a large chunk of the ceiling coming down on her. ::Anakin, Ben, CSI, let's get out of here!:: she called through the Force. ::We have to get out of this temple!::

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #289
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben was able to resist the force push from the woman. While in the middle of shooting force lightening at the woman who tried to push him, he noticed that the entire library was going to come down around them.

Through the force he said ::Anakin. Just wondering, did you do that and also do you have a plan to get out of here before it comes down around us::

He then returned to a offencive stance, glaring at the woman. He could feel that the anger he had while on the darkside was comming back to him, faster than he could imagine.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:00 PM   #290
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin deactivated his lightsabers, and ran to the back wall.... he felt a weakness in the wall, and then Force Pushed on that spot.... that spot came tumblin down. Anakin motioned for Aurora, CSI, and Ben to go through... he jumped through the hole and held the temple still, while CSI, Ben, and Aurora escaped.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #291
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Aurora's acts would have been successful had the woman not predicted it. She doged the saber and the ceiling chunk. She then pulled out a balster pistol and shot at Aurora as she tryed to escape. The man leaped after Anakin and attacked him as he tried to hold up the temple.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #292
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

::Ben, no!:: Aurora cried out through the Force. :: Do not be consumed by your anger, it will destroy you! Look to the Code!:: She deflected the blaster bolts back at the woman with ease, and cast Stasis Field on her. She then turned to help Anakin, combining Force Speed and Flurry. Her blade flew with mesmerizing speed as she aimed dozens of blows at the man.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #293
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
The red lightsaber came towards the masked man.

This guy doesn't give up does he? Anakin thought to himself.

Anakin's floating lightsaber, cut one of the man's lightsabers in half....
Old 01-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #294
Darth Randus
Forumite

While everyone else was engaged in battle, Ben lept out of the hole in the wall and waited for everyone else. He was still having this extreamly high amount of anger and it felt like it was completely controling him. He was trying to play pazzak in his head and also referring to the code while he was escaping and also waiting for the rest of the group, but it wasnt helping him. He really needed his friends help to get his emotions under control. He heard Aurora through the force and replied ::Help.... me::, making it so that both CSI and Anakin can hear him as well.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #295
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

The woman let out a force scream as the statis field failed and charged Aurora again. The man threw away the saber and pulled another from his belt, activating it to reveal a blue blade. He kept on fighting, using force lightning when he could.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #296
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
::Padawan listen to me....:: Anakin started. ::Let go of your anger, let go of your hate... it will consume you.::

Meanwhile, Anakin's lightsaber kept attacking the masked assassin.

Attack, deflect, repeat... Were Anakin's thoughts, while he was controlling the lightsaber. He grew tired of the assassin, so he used the Force to control his other two lightsabers, on his belt. He activated them, and they started attacking the man.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:24 PM   #297
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

:: Don't worry, Ben! We're here for you!:: Aurora was barely able to respond as she dueled the assassins, but she drew on the Force for her strength. ::Take a deep breath, and hold it for a moment. Then let it out, and let all the anger out with it. Clear your head of all thoughts and emotions:: She whirled around and began upon the woman again, immune to the Scream. She knocked the red blade aside and took the woman's hand with it.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #298
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

The lost hand revealed that it was part of a living metal, as it seemed to grow right back, although the black body suit didn't. The hand would have been familiar if anyone had taken the time to look at it, but hey: Your facing an enemy with lightsabers that can grow body parts back.

The woman pulled the saber back to her hand from her old hand in time to bring it up to defend herself and then go on the offensive.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #299
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora's blade never faltered, and she continued her blade's dizzying assault. ::Anakin, Ben, CSI? I don't think we can beat these guys like this. We need to get out of here!:: She used Force Wave to knock her opponent back into the library.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #300
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben sat there and once again attempted to meditate, following the suggestions of his master and friends. He calmed his mind and repeated the jedi code several times, while taking several deep breaths. This seemed to help a little, but not much. ::Master, Aurora, I have regained some control, but not much. Do you require asstance?. I will not leave here without you. We can work with getting the rest of my mind clear later, there are more important things at hand.::
Old 01-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #301
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin felt the Darkside starting to sway his padawan... Ben Kenobi. Through their Force Bond, Anakin drew Ben's anger and hatred from his body... unfortunately it had no where to go, but to him.

The lightsabers started slashing faster, this time cutting through the man's "chest plate."

I hate them! Anakin thought, remembering what the Tusken Raiders did to his mother.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #302
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

::Anakin, no!:: Aurora cried out through the Force. ::Do not become what you despise! Everyone, fall back! We have to get out of here! CSI, where are you??::

Old 01-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #303
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben noticed that he had started to loose his anger and hate because Anakin was drawing it to himself. This seemed to improve Ben for a little while before these dangerous emotions came back stronger than the first time. [maybe using lightening wasn't such a good idea after all] he thought just before he noticed he was so angry that his skin was starting to turn a little pale. ::Uh... Anakin, what is going on here. Its almost like N'Dul is crawling around in my mind and i dont even notice it::
Old 01-09-2007, 05:56 PM   #304
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
:: This is the Darkside of the Force..... let go of it.... I told you Lightining will only bring suffering...:: Anakin told Ben.

:: Don't worry, I won't fall Aurora...:: Anakin told her.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #305
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Do I make you angry? It wouldn't be a surprise if you fell again, considering that no one can be forgiven since Obi Wan didn't want you to go and save our mother." the man said. There were two things wrong with that sentance: The first being the "our" part, and the second being the man had Anakin's voice.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #306
Darth Randus
Forumite

((hey, im about to be))

::But how can it just come so suddenly, i was in control. Ya... you did tell me. I will remain here and meditate, when you get a chance, i could use help with getting rid of all of my anger and hate. Arrive quickly, or i might just be another problem that you guys have.:: Ben said through the force to his friends. He began meditating and recititing the jedi code, and it was helping... for the moment. He needed someone with more experience than he had to help him.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #307
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin glared at the man...

"You.... that is not possible." Anakin said. "Unless....... yes of course... you are my shadow, so to speak."

Anakin's red lightsaber stabbed through the man's back.

"Aurora watch out... that one know's your every move... it is your shadow." Anakin yelled to her.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #308
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

((Um, RexRaptor2000, we never died, we were just faking it, so those corpses you picked up didn't belong to us, so they couldn't BE darkside reincarnations/clones of us.))

Old 01-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #309
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

((Kraahkan doesnt need a corpse to create a shadow being.))

"So what now? Can you defeat yourself after falling so many times? Do you want to defeat yourself? Or do you want to embrace your true self once again?" the shadow Anakin said as he ditisappated, only to come out the darkness charging again.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:26 PM   #310
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora smiled in triumph. "I knew it!" she breathed. She spoke through the Force to Anakin, ::How do you destroy a shadow? Do you remember, Anakin?:: She briefly focused on Ben, ::Ben, get out of here! Head back to the ship. If we can, we'll join you. Don't worry about us!:: Suddenly, she deactivated her lightsaber. "There is only one way to defeat a shadow," she said, her voice dead calm.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:35 PM   #311
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Then the woman spoke while attacking, revealing it to be Aurora's shadow. "There is no way you can win, because the shadows will always exist and so will the darkness. But then we are one of the youngest, if possibly the youngest, master's to ever come out of the order. And we are the last working with a man who seems to switch with the wind and others who have also."
Old 01-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #312
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Anakin sat down... his lightsabers deactivated... and floating at his chest.

"One bad move Shadow, and I'll kill us both." Anakin said. "Now, don't get me wrong, I don't wanna die... but if I must, then I will."
Old 01-09-2007, 06:40 PM   #313
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"You wouldn't. You're bluffing." the shadow Anakin said, although at the back of its mind it knew that he would.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #314
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora's smile would have lit up the sky in its radiance. "We are not the same, you and I," she told the shadow. "For, while I know how to defeat the shadow, both inside and out, you do not!" She left her lightsaber off, and leapt nimbly away from the shadow's attacks. "Do you know how to extinguish a shadow," she queried, amused. "You increase the light!" Suddenly, she released a gigantic amount of Force, blinding in its brightness. Force Light, a power only the masters know, which was used to purge a dark side manifestation. At the same moment she ignited her lightsaber and stabbed it into the heart of the shadow. It utterly extinguished the shadows, and cleared the dark side from everyone in the nearby vicinity. She fell to the ground, exhausted.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #315
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Two of Kraahkan's leuitenants walked through the door as they talked, though they weren't human. They were biomechanical bipeds; whose backs' were hunched over and still had the height of six ft. They had multiple spikes coming from their backs that were not hardened, since they swayed with the creatures' movement and their face looked like cone with lines that showed it could open. The lead one let out a screech and a few clicks as he 'spoke' to Kraahkan. Kraahkan turned and smiled at Sa'adow.

"From what my lieutenant tells me, this Anakin Skywalker will be meeting the true dark part of himself soon. But as to your compliment, I am flattered."

"Not truly flattered, I hope," Sa'adow replied. "So you have sent shadow beings after them? Clever indeed." She wondered, what would Skywalker do when he faced his own inner darkness? Would he defeat it, or fall yet again and be destroyed?

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #316
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Noticing what Aurora was casting... Anakin shoved his red lightsaber into the heart of his own shadow, and his green one into it's skull. He went back inside the temple, to look for CSI, still holding it up.

::CSI, where are you...:: Anakin asked.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:12 PM   #317
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Clever at first it may seem, but it's purpose is quite simple really: To test what the Jedi can do, and then send the actual threat to deal with them according to the infromation that the shadows were giving me while they fought them. As for the flattering, I felt it would not be best to give insult to who would make a very interesting ally." Kraahkan said. The leuitenants stood like statues, wating for an order.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #318
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora struggled to her feet, but leaned heavily against the wall. "Anakin!" she gasped. "Anakin, we have to get out of here! I sense the true threat has not yet revealed itself....and I am all but spent. We must leave!"

Old 01-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #319
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Darth Randus gave me permission to control his character while he is asleep.))

::Padawan... get out here and take Aurora to the ship, then pilot it out of here.:: Anakin told Ben.

::Yes, Master:: Ben replied and ran to where Aurora was laying.

I have to find CSI! Anakin thought.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #320
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora raised a hand. "I can walk," she said softly. "But we must leave. Anakin, find CSI, and meet us at the Pheonix. It is not safe here."

Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Battle of LF Sith{RP}