lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2007, 02:25 PM   #321
ImpElite

Hello...... anyone home?

ex-UEAW Mod Team Mapper.

ImpElite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #322
Docter_Aap
Rookie

I'm sorry but I'm sooo busy lately, I'll try to post asap cause I don't have time rite now.

Feel the power of the darkside
Docter_Aap is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #323
Daniel333
Rookie

Hey, I've been away from it heaps, but I'd love to continue, post here if you would like to continue, I hope it does

Star Wars Galaxie Player:

Several Alts

Main Character: Venuew Louthmic
Strongest Weapon: Forward Command Knuckler
Poffesion: Entertainer
Level: 90
Pilot Level: Advance Fighters skill level
Favourite Armour: Katarn Armour (clone armour)
Owns two pets
High leveled Beast Master
Very Powerful moves
Server: Ahazi
Suggest this thread

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=174146
Daniel333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #324
Daniel333
Rookie

Damn it, need to private msg everyone then, lol, or make a new one 0.o

*Sorry for double post*

Star Wars Galaxie Player:

Several Alts

Main Character: Venuew Louthmic
Strongest Weapon: Forward Command Knuckler
Poffesion: Entertainer
Level: 90
Pilot Level: Advance Fighters skill level
Favourite Armour: Katarn Armour (clone armour)
Owns two pets
High leveled Beast Master
Very Powerful moves
Server: Ahazi
Suggest this thread

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=174146
Daniel333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #325
Relenzo2
Forumite

Is this a roleplaying thread for a forum with no roleplaying section? You could just go to KOTOR forums... wait, on second thought, DON'T DO THAT! *shakes you by coat straps*. It will be corrupted! (oh... no pun intended). But I would start a new one, as this seems to have died, and thread resurrection is costly magic.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #326
ImpElite

Hey, all, long-time no-see. Apparently this thread has died.

I just wanna say this was reeeeaaaally fun, I enjoyed it guys but.... I just got a job and a car and it looks like I'll be busy for a while, if I wasn't so busy I would love to continue this but... I can't. I had fun, you guys were really great.

Later

ex-UEAW Mod Team Mapper.

ImpElite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2008, 07:58 PM   #327
azimnj
Rookie

this thread shouldn't die.yes,i have came back.i dont think its too late to start continuing this.only 17 days passed.aint dead yet.
should we abandon this?or should we continue?Daniel,its the owner of this thread's choice.
azimnj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #328
Relenzo2
Forumite

I vote nay! ...
Does my vote count? I mean, I wasn't in this thread, but I took a look. For the sake of karma, just do it. For the sake of good online roleplaying (of which there is almost none). And if you did start it up... well, I swore off thread roleplaying like many others, but this is- it might be different. I would give it a try. Heck, I need the posts anyhow.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Old 07-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #329
azimnj
Rookie

lets all do this.Daniel isnt replying though,but this is isnt dead,i know it.and Relenzo,do you want to be in this RP?
Old 08-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #330
Relenzo2
Forumite

Why not? I even have a great idea for a character. But, this thing is so long, I read it for two or three days and couldn't get past the first third. Maybe our threadmaster would be so kind as to do a recap so everyone's on the same page.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:37 AM   #331
azimnj
Rookie

i miss my old friend Daniel333.i wish this could be made better.So many people left...
Old 08-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #332
Relenzo2
Forumite

It appears so. It's almost acting dead, but... there's just nothing to say. Without Daniel, I don't know if this thing will ever start up again.
He seems to be really gone. As I suggested erlier, it might be a good option to just... restart.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > Dexter Jettser's Diner > GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!