lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Hunt for the Exile
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2007, 10:04 PM   #81
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Hey, not my fault, no one posts, personally I like an active RP.))
Edit: - ((Nevermind, but please do join us! ))

Yvo stood there, he didn't understand, who would do this, who would....no, it couldn't be, could it? "No..." he said, fear, sorrow, anger, and more welled within him, he ran to Owl, and kneeled next to her stricken body. "Why? Why would he do this when I'm right here, why not just strike at me?" He questioned the air.

He bent low, and checked her face, he saw bruises, and a beaten face. He checked her pulse, faint, but there. He knew force heal, but it might not be enough, but he tryed. Holding his hands above her he concentrated, his face etched in worry, pain, and anxiety. He finished and picked the girl up, taking her to her cloak, he set her down.

"Girl," he called to her, he often did this when he was stressed and couldn't concentrate hard enough to remember her name, or nickname. "Wake up, please, come out of the land of uphorrant dreams which he has sent you to," he whispered into her ear urgently, his pupiless eyes searching her body for any signs of stirring.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #82
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
Sion's ship landed on Coruscant. The Jedi Temple lay in ruins after the big battle that had occurred there, prior to the attack on Katarr by Darth Nihilus. All the Jedi had died in that attack. The only regret Sion had was the fact of not being at the battle and to have those blood of Jedi on his hands. Sion walked around the rubble and wondered how this would help him find the Jedi Exile at all.
Look. Its in ruins. Unless they have been rebuilt then you need to fix it. So don't forget to mention most of the Jedi are gone.

Roleplay:

Owl lay there on her cloak, healed but unconshious. His whispering in her ear seemed to have effect since she moved a bit. At first it was just a twitch but her eyes suddenly opened wide, her hand moving up. Accidently, she her strike hit Yvo leaving a red mark on his cheek. "No! Stop it!" She paniced for a moment before she realised it was her own master. She looked around, and then lay back down onto her cloak. "Quin...he's gone...they all swarmed him and I tried to help..." She could barley get the words out.
Light of the Fey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #83
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Fair enough... but the Exile has been gone for a while... we could have rebuilt it....

If you want someone to join you, then ask the Gray One to join... he is also known as Grey Master (here on LF) The Gray One is a nickname I have given him and it has stuck with him ever since, everyone calls him the Gray One now... even though that was supposed to be something only I called him))
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #84
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( A new temple somewhere else. You can't forget Sion came across a ruined jedi temple. ))
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #85
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Jalin was tired of waiting in the Jedi Temple he decided to go to the nearest park and take in some fresh air.

He started walking down a path, when he saw a woman injured and a man standing over her... he ran over there.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Jalin asked, a Gizka hopped up behind him. "Silri, I told you to stay at the Temple..."

Jalin turned back to the man, and asked if there was anything he could do to help.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #86
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Is Grey Master here?))
((Edit: - sorry Anakin, didn't see your post above, I'll change some things.))

Yvo was so relieved, he hadn't felt such a thing in all his life, well, he didn't feel much of anything in his life, so this was a new experience. He could care less about being hit, he was just glad Owl wasn't dead.

"Girl, I'm so relieved...wait...who took Quin?" He said, his senses quickly returning to him.

At this Ginjin came back, cut marks all over him, he collapsed on the spot. "Many, they come....they....want, someone," he said before passing out. Yvo's face grew worried.

"Hurry, please tell me what happened, as quickly, and as best you can!" He requested softly but urgently. Yvo turned to see a man, who could be immediately classified as a jedi. "Yes you can keep an eye out for any people coming, or if you have any healing capabilities then use them," he said urgently.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 01-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #87
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Owl looked up at Jalin, just as shocked. She tried to scoot away but she was sore. She didn't move much, with no adrenalin helping her move as much as she had when she hit Yvo. She lay her head back down and closed her eyes. "I was sitting down next to you and then Quin called out for help...I jumped up and looked around before I got hit by someone and my locket was broken off...They were taking Quin away and he was struggling. I tried to get over there...just they disarmed me and hurt me. They were going to take me with them too and...I sent them flying off with force wave...I tried to grab Quin but he was already gone!" She shook more, she was going through a huge shock. "There were so many...so very many..."

Read this: http://www.flowgo.com/index.cfm?acti...6000&scid=9967
Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #88
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"It is all right.... I can help... I am a Jedi Healer... just give me one minute." Jalin said.

He bent down, and placed his hand on her stomach.

"Now...... can you tell me exactly what happened her?" Jalin asked still healing the woman.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #89
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Well, I was meditating...so I didn't see, or even hear anything...but she saw it all." He said saddly.

"But...I believe I know who it is....it's, 'HIM'" he said, his words filled with fear, and hatred.

Yvo calmed down and stared at the jedi, then turned to Owl, "nothing else you can think of?" He asked quietly.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #90
Light of the Fey
Rookie

"Jeid!?" She suddenly smacked Jalin away and jumped up, adrenalin rushing through her. She grabbed her lightsaber and locket without even a second thought. She used force-speed and then she was off. Nothing was going to stop her. She hid a about 10 meters away within a group of trees. "...This isn't happening...It just isn't..." Owl had never lost it like this before. Just one of the people she cared about, though did not neccessairly get along with was gone and a Jedi had touched her!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #91
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
V walks up to the Jedi temple on Courscant and isn't surprised to see two very high level Jedi Guardians Guarding the door. "I need to speak with Master Jalin please let me through" V said.

The guards stand there with faces like statues glaring at the Sith-ly dressed V and don't move a muscle. V then goes back into his ship to contact Master Jalin...

"Jalin it is V the guards would not let me through the front doors as I think they thought I was a Sith. Meet me a my ship I am on docking bay 3." said V.

I have defied gods and demons.
I am your shield, I am your sword.
I know you; your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends...
-----------------------------------------
TAC-F v2.0 | Ubese Assassin's Armor | TSL: Warp Console v1.0 | Auto K1 DS Transitioning | Deralia Spaceport[TSL&K1] | Kotor2Files.com Co.Manager | K1RP: Kotor I Restoration Project
SithRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2007, 10:42 PM   #92
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Jalin was shocked...

"What, what was that for?" Jalin asked.

He had his silver double-bladed lightsaber drawn in case there was any blaster fire.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #93
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
V heard what seemed to be a struggle outside of the Ship and went out to go see what was going on and saw Jalin standing there with his lightsaber drawn ready for battle. Naturally V joined in the fight standing next to Jalin ready to fight.

"I have got your back" said V.

TAC-F v2.0 | Ubese Assassin's Armor | TSL: Warp Console v1.0 | Auto K1 DS Transitioning | Deralia Spaceport[TSL&K1] | Kotor2Files.com Co.Manager | K1RP: Kotor I Restoration Project
Old 01-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #94
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( Waiting for Archon to post... Sorry guys ))
Old 01-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #95
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Yvo frowned, "you'll have to forgive her, she has a strange affinitive nature for disliking jedi," he said to the jedi healer. "Not that I have a liking for them either," he mumbled as he started walking towards the trees to talk to Owl.

"Heal my servant over there, he's in a bad way," Yvo called back to the jedi.

From the shadows of the trees, it seemed like people, masked, cloaked, and armored in a strange, evil fashion, grew from the darkness. They were behind Owl, one reached out and grabbed her shoulder with an vice-like grip.

Yvo called out to Owl to run, as he drew his blade with great speed, and ran at the figures, hatred in his eyes. Two appeared in front of him, and though Owl had sparred with Yvo quite a few times, she had probably never seen this side of her master, the side willing to kill. He lopped one man's arm off, and got into a blade lock with the other, he pushed him back, and with a swift windmill motion over his head, he decapatated the second.

Yvo began his charge yet again.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #96
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Don't attack V... I'm here protecting this man... his ally slapped me across the face and ran over to those bushes... see if you can get her to come out..." Jalin said.

Jalin kept one end of his lightsaber lit and walked over to a man laying on the ground, and put a hand over his stomach... the man slowly began to breathe again.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:53 PM   #97
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Owl screamed as she was grabbed, struggling and squirming in their gasp. "Let me go you..." Her eyes suddenly glowed a grey, which was not a good sign. A huge force wave sent all of them flying, including her master. No one had ever seen this side of her, where she completely lost it. She jumped into the air, directly into a tree looking over them, her teal lightsaber drawn. Her eyes then glowed a black, even worse as her rage grew. Though neutral, because of her father, she had these strange bursts of darkside power. They never went away for long...

She jumped down and began fighting them, furiously and angrily. "Give...Quin... Back!" She said the words inbetween blows. "...Now!..."
Old 01-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #98
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
"Miss... Miss... please come out Master Jalin was only trying to help your friend. He will be alright" said V.

The woman walked out of the bushes she had fear in her eyes. The kind that you could see from a mile away.

"What's wrong miss maybe I or Master Jalin can be of some assisstance?" said V.

After Jalin was done healing the wounded man he made sure he was alright and came over to see what was going on.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #99
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( The woman is Owl...you can't control her and she is fighting ))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #100
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Jalin's eyes widened, he did not want to hurt her... but he must protect himself, if she tried to hurt him. He activated the second end of his lightsaber, and sent a Force Wave, pushing her down and held her down with the Force. He disarmed her, and spoke silently to her....

"Let go of your anger, or it will consume you... do not allow it, otherwise you will be forever controlled by the Darkside." Jalin said. "Now, I don't want to harm you... but I will protect myself." He said allowing her to get back up.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #101
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( Ok Owl is fighting for her freedom...and she is fighting dark-lightsaber weilding kidnappers. Not you two! ...For heavens sake -.- Read correctly ))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:04 PM   #102
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((still... I was attempting to make her lose her anger... not that I thought that....))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #103
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love_of_the_owl
(( Ok Owl is fighting for her freedom...and she is fighting dark-lightsaber weilding kidnappers. Not you two! ...For heavens sake -.- Read correctly ))
((Actually since this is Necri, who himself has no lightsaber, his servants dont have lightsabers either, just ancient sith weapons, swords, spears, ect. Oh, and they're not cortosis weave, but they have resistance to pure energy none the less, even better than cortosis weave even [he is an all evil horror of a being after all].))

The figures laughed, their laughs were like hearing hundreds of corrupt evil beings screaming, they were...horrors, to say the least.

"Little girl, hatred feeds us, when hatred feeds us, only those that were forged may strike us!" Said one of them, his voice alone like many evil things speaking at once.

When Owl struck at the men with her saber, they grew deformed underneath their armor, though this was to their advantage, for where a deformity was, there they had extra strength. Three of them grabbed at Owl at once.

Yvo was at the edge of the trees, and fighting them tooth and nail.

"Owl! Don't get angry, hatred feeds them!" He said, striking one down, his scream piercing the air.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:08 PM   #104
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Owl continued to fight until they grabbed her and began to drag her away. After her burst of anger, she was exausted. She fell limp, unable to fight back and not to mention hurt from being knocked down by Jalin. Though it brought her down she got right back up. She looked at Yvo helplessly, her glow fading from her eyes. She tried struggling, but it was too late unless someone helped her. They had her, and now as they moved away they were binding her into restraints.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #105
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Jalin Force Jumped behind them and cut off all three of their heads in one graceful move...

"Perhaps, you'd like me to help you?" Jalin asked, freeing Owl..
Old 01-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #106
Light of the Fey
Rookie

Owl looked to him and fell against a tree as they fell. "Look out!" Five more of them jumped out at Jalin with lightsabers drawn. They had no moral as they fought, outnumbering him. Owl looked around, shocked, frightened, confused. Nothing seemed real anymore to her. As Jalin had to fight them off another group grabbed Owl and began dragging her off. More swarms came, attacking Jalin and Yvo. She was bound and gagged as they dragged her off, her muffled screams overcome by the sound of battle. The hum of lightsaber.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #107
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"You go V, I've got a Republic Cruiser... right now... these people need my help more than Diego and Sera do." Jalin said, stabbing two assassins, with both ends of his blades.

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 01-03-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #108
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
"I will. Contact me if you need anymore assisstance." V said as he soared off into the crystal blue sky.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #109
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( Ok...Jalin you can't just fight off swarms of Sith Assasins like that...You're God Modding...Maybe I should leave... ))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #110
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"You fool!" Shouted Yvo to Jalin, "lightsabers only make them stronger, they've fed off mine and Owl's hate long enough that even someone not using hate can't strike them down!" He explained, cutting ones arm off, then back stbbing one coming at him from behind.

"Grab one of their weapons, it's physical, and embued with ancient sith arts, it should do the trick," said Yvo as he pushed through the trees, striking foes down, and trying to keep sight of Owl as best he could.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #111
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
((Well he had help from V of course so he wouldn't be doing it all by himself.))

V now was making a little stop on Nar Shadda to see an old friend for some tips.

"V" said Mira as he walked up to her.

"What are you doing here I thought you had signed up with the Sith." said Mira

"That was a long time ago I have changed since then and how did you know it was me when I walked up to you. You were only a kid when we first met and I was out of this attire completely" V said.

"Oh I have my ways of finding out, I am a Jedi now so I am sure you can see how I would know these things." Mira said.

"Well I guess we have both changed then. Now to the reason I came here..." V said.

"All business with you huh. Well I guess if figuresyou are probley on some quest of great importance." Mira said.

"As a matter of a fact I am and that is why I came here. To ask you if you have heard anything lately on the streets about Revan and his whereabouts." V said questioningly.

"As a matter of a fact I have, they were as most rumors say in the Unknown regions last but recently I heard a shlummy in the cantina say that he spotted Revan and a female Jedi on Deralia Revan's homeworld. It is just a bar rumor though so take it for what it is." said Mira.

"Well thank you Mira you have helped me greatly and have broadened my search and for that I owe you my upmost gratitude." V said slyley.

"Just make sure you come back alive and see me agian. This time I don't want to loose you lie I did so long ago." Mira said.

"I will" V said.

V went and got into his Ship and blasted out of Nar Shadda's atmosphere and his way to deralia.

Last edited by SithRevan; 01-03-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #112
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((I'm not god modding, saber staff's can not be thrown, plus people die faster with those... regardless, and he is Anakin's ancestor, so he has power behind the swings....))

"V, just go... besides maybe I can convince Carth Onasi to come with me...." Jalin said, cutting down an assassin. "I will be there shortly..."
Old 01-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #113
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( Its still god modding...I will ignore his post for the sake of my sanity. Oh!? So that just means 'Oh lookie like god I sentence you to death in a split second. At least T2 and describe how you fight. T2 - Fighting rule in Roleplay that says you must first put at least 12 words for the attack and 8 for the connect. Aka 20 words in the whole post at the least Then I will allow it. Plus, Owl is my character. I have say in what happens to her, more than you. ))

Owl continued to struggle in their grasp as they drug her off towards a ship. She screamed again, or attempted, as they brought her furthur in. They took her into the ship and placed her bound body onto one of the beds staying with her. As soon as the word was spread she was captured one by one they began to leave. A suddenly screach could be heard. "Master Master!" Ginjin was in one's gasp as soon as they were in the ship it took off. Leaving the ones left over behind. Owl's face came to a window. "YVO!" she screamed before she was taken away from sight. She was a captive...all of Yvo's companions. Gone...
Old 01-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #114
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Very well as you wish... I'll delete that other post))

Jalin looked helpless as more Assassins came rushing up to him....... he saw the ship with Owl in it leaving....
Old 01-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #115
Light of the Fey
Rookie

(( Thank you...I am very serious about role play being a writer myself. ))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #116
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((Quite frankly I am more of a Fic writter and it is a little more than RPing... most RPers would consider our work... God modding.. so I will not do that anymore....))
Old 01-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #117
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
V quickly after he left Nar Shadda got on the com and called Jalin...

"I have found a lead on Revan and The Exile's whereabouts. They have been spotted by a spacer on Deralia. I am going to check out the lead as I may be able to get some more info on this." V said.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:41 PM   #118
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Very well, but right now... I'm a bit tied up... I'll meet you on Taris..." Jalin said...
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #119
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Okay, if none of you have figured it out by now, these guys do not wield lightsabers, as I said in a post above. Second, lightsabers cant kill them at the moment, only physical weaopons, like swords, or daggers, ect.

and third: YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!!! - JK ))

Yvo cut two more down before he slumped to the ground, he had lost sight of Owl, and beyond that she was in a ship he could not track.

"No...." he mumbled, "NOOO!!!" Came his shout. He got up, the foes, the assassins, if you could call them that, were cut down but still in great number. He charged at them, hacking and hewing, blood spraying and squirting.

Onboard the ship a dark figure stood, hooded, and cloaked, holding an enormous sickle. One of the minions approached, "we have her...and the other servant," came the retched voice of the minion. The dark and tall spectre's head swivelled, he didn't say anything, but the minion bowed and walked off to do an unknown bidding.

Ginjin got up, and walked over to Owl ((assuming they were put together)) , he had recovered from his past injuries, only to be tired from fighting minions. Even though he was small, his claws and teeth were deadly, and he was stronger than he looked, he had killed a few before they had taken him.

"What we do now?" He asked Owl saddly. At this a minion approached and said, "my master wishes to see you, come easily, or be forced, then beaten afterwards," he said, his horrid voice or voices echoed through the room.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #120
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
"I will meet you on Taris then. V... out" V said.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Hunt for the Exile