lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 3 Confirmed?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-15-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
KOTOR 3 Confirmed?

I first got wind of this topic when I was in a family dinner tonight, read this.

Quote:
Riccitiello's presentation also appeared to reveal a new game from Pandemic's former corporate twin, BioWare Inc. The same slide as the LOTR revelation had the Canadian studio's development lineup listed as "Mass Effect, Dragon Age, KOTOR, [and a] New MMO."

Many took the mention of "KOTOR" to mean that the studio's recently revealed collaboration with LucasArts is indeed a third installment in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic series. And since BioWare is now strictly a developer, the listing also implies that the studio has retaken the series' reins after outsourcing 2005's KOTOR II to indie shop Obsidian Entertainment, currently at work on Sega's Aliens role-playing game.
Location.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blo...s&subj=6185996

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones
Wedge Suron is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Sounds promising, but I hate to get my hopes up for nothing. I've decided not to think about it until after TFU's release.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
Revan 411
Forumite

Sorry to say this but that one has already been dubunked by EA/Bioware...

Or at least JC says that...

Revan 411 is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
Yeah well, I'm not having hopes until I see screenshots.

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones
Wedge Suron is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #5
Sharen Thrawn
Rookie

Sth told me not to get excited while entering this thread and here it is. The news from February posted again. Ehh...

My 'KotOR II: TSL' mods: | Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox | WIP: | M4-78 Enhancement Project | :: visit our official website ::

- Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today! -
Sharen Thrawn is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #6
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
There's a sticky for Kotor 3 news--please use that for such information in the future. This is old news covered in the sticky. Locking....

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > KOTOR 3 Confirmed?