lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RD Boarding School RP
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2007, 09:01 PM   #481
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Uhhhhhhhhhh what happened to a post that I just made? o.0 -_-

Poop.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #482
Halo_92

Halo grabbed his dragon and flew over the rainbow.
Halo_92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #483
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
Zelly swam around and got out about a half hour later. She went to tan and saw a big group of college kids were coming on the beach. She heard snickering and flipped them off.

Zelly: Damn college kids.

zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 01:43 PM   #484
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
As Davinq, Mayhem, and Halo returned from that distant dimension (They had left Tammy behind with the hermit Morpheus), they accidentally set off a anti-time self-destruction reconfiguration compendium!

The entire universe, and all neighboring dimensions, had all merged and become one. This meant that dragons reigned supreme over the majority of the galaxies, and Bitchface had an entire galaxy of her own to dwell in, and in the galaxy where planet Earth had been transferred to during the merge was having gravitational issues. In a nutshell: everyone could jump really, really high, and everyone had insane Matrix Martial Arts Skillz!!!!1!1!1!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The purpose of this post is to

A: Revive this thread a bit and come up with another semi-interesting sub-plot.

and B: As my last post before I leave.

See you all in two weeks!

~Dav

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 02:06 PM   #485
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

It had been 3 years since the great merge. Psycho was training alone at the remains of the school. The janitor had died a couple years ago with a secret that could've saved the dimension, but was killed before he could reveal it.

"Come out you scum" said Psycho.

A group of smaller dragons hopped out of the bushes.

Psycho in half a second appeared right behind them, with every single one of them fallen at his feet. He has tried many times before to invade Dark's palace on Eli Pegasi.

He failed every one. He could not do it alone. His friends were scattered across the galaxy. Dark had a way to reverse all this. Psycho needed to find his friends.

Another dragon emerged from the bush. It was higher class. Psycho was going to have some fun.

Psychochaos3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #486
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Post what we look like
-----------

Zelly was miserable after the big split. Her sister, Rachel, was killed protecting the school, along with Janiter. She was brought to an ice planet, making her pain even worse. Dry skin WAS such a pain in her ass.

She managed to buy a home and live by herself for awhile, but she was finding herself bored all the time, and lonely. She longed to see Ave, Psycho, and the rest of the group. Sitting by her window, she watched the sky.

Her roommate Maddie entered the room and sighed.
Maddie: Dammit, we've gotta get to Dark's palace and fix all this.
Zelly: How? You can't do it alone. And even with my help, we'd lose.
Maddie: Ah, yes. But, with my allie Psycho's help, we could-
Zelly: PSYCHO?!? Black haired- fighting evil- Psycho?!?
Maddie: Yep. You know him?
Zelly: Yeh, we were friends at our old school. God, I miss him and everyone else. How do you know him?
Maddie: I helped him into Dark's palace. So, I guess we're going to visit him. Pack your stuff and c'mon.

Zelly ran and got ready, while Maddie waited outside, with a rocket-thing.
Maddie: Let's go.

Last edited by zelda 41; 02-17-2007 at 03:23 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:23 PM   #487
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 

Ave walked down the street or a quaint neighborhood, her hair grown out and a ring on her finger. It was the closest resembeling planet to earth, and her and Luke jumped on the nearest ship to it. On this planet though, a retreat for escapee humans from the dragon overlords, many things were much different.

Considering now that they were both legal, Ave and Luke were married in a local park. It was small, no family, no friends, just them and a preacher.Ave and Luke started over again, but neither of them forgot. ave often remeniced about Zelda, and Mayhem, and all her other friends form school. If only she could see them again...
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 03:42 PM   #488
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Maddie's 17, I'm 15 in it
--------

They arived at Earth about 2 hours later, Zelly being tired from just waking up, and overly excited.
Maddie: I talked to him while you slept. He's at the old school. By the way, he doesn't know you're here, so suprise him.

Zelly hadn't really thought of anything to say if she ever saw her friends again. She was scared, to see him, and to talk to him. The ship landed about 100 yds away from him and Zelly panicked. She blushed bright red and Maddie pushed her out of the ship.

They walked towards him, he fighting off some dragons. He finished when they were right across from him. He put his weapons down and spoke.
Psycho: Maddie, who's this?
Maddie: Do you remeber your old friend Zelly?
Psycho: Zelly? You're alive?
Zelly: Y-yeah.

They stood there for about 5 minutes and said nothing.

Old 02-17-2007, 03:55 PM   #489
DarthAve
Yeezy

...Happy holidays. You a legal adult at 13 on that planet.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ave returned ome to find Luke sitting in the living room. He'd taken a job at a law ferm, assisting in papers and stuff. "Ave! I've got great news." He got up and hugged her.
"What?" Ave asked.
"Boss gave me a promotion for working so hard!"
"That's great! We should celebrate." Ave ran to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of sparkling grape juice.
"It gets better." He reached for his pocket and pulled out two tickets. "We're going on honeymoon to Earth."
"...and that's great how? Arn't their dragons and stuff there?"
"Yeah, but we're gonna be in the same area as Ceder Heights! Maybe some of our friends are still there!"
"OH MY GOD!!" Ave and Luke began jumping around. They would get to see some of the gang again.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:08 PM   #490
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Dark's life so far was amazing. She was the hottest girl on her planet, she was rich, and owned a palace. Her current boyfriend was Alex. She'd actually stayed with him for 3 years. She was happy, though she did miss 1 thing: The RDs.
For years, she tryed to locate them and test them, but it was hopeless. So, she kept herself busy with her friends.

Len() was her best friend, and she usally did eveything with her. She made up for Zelda, at least. Recently, Dark was plotting to destroy Earth, for the most annoying, and her most amazing, Psycho was there. She thought of capturing him, but he'd escape. She'd just blow up Earthand end it.

Old 02-17-2007, 04:33 PM   #491
DarthAve
Yeezy

The next day, Ave and Luke were on their way to earth. It was a while to fly, about 6 hours considering how fast planes had gotten, and they managed to pass time by counting the stars that zoomed past. Ave quietly built excitement as they came closer and closer to earth.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #492
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly finally broke the silance and ran over and hugged Psycho. While she hugged him, another ship came to Earth, reveiling other friends.

Old 02-17-2007, 06:35 PM   #493
DarthAve
Yeezy

"This is so...different." Ave said, looking at earth. The sky was a darker blue due to pollution and plants were less. The world wasn't covered in water though, so f*ck you Al Gore.
"Yeah, so not good. Look at the school over there." Luke pointed over at the school. The bricks were dark black, and it looked more like a castle. Someone was running from it. "Who's that?"
"Is that...Zelda?"
Old 02-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #494
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

While he saw all of his friends, Psycho remembered one thing that happened around a month ago.

It was a stormy night, Psycho was surrounded in the football field. He was out of chi. He needed power he screamed into the sky

"Master Psychochaos1!! I need your power! I need your help. For once in my life, plz help me!! Plz. For the love of god! PleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaZZZZ!!!!!!!!!"

At that moment a huge bolt of lightning struck from the heavens. It hit Psycho with trmendous power. When the dust cleared, Psycho emerged with a scar over his left eye.

5 minutes later. Every single dragon was dead.

Back in the present.

"Hey everybody. Have any of you been planning anything or training? I'm planning an invasion. all of us. This time, with Janitor, the teachers, and the headmaster watching from above."

Old 02-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #495
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Maddie stepped in and shook hands with Psycho.
Maddie: So Janiter's gone this time? That sucks, he was such a great help.
Zelly: Um, how are we going to get in?

Old 02-18-2007, 12:14 AM   #496
Miss_Mayhem

Mayhem had died like ... twice before. Nothing could hurt her. She just hid out in heaven for a while then planet-hopped for a while. It was the galactic equivalent of eurotrash. Having backpacked for such a long time she was like .... bored with normalcy or something,

"Dude, this thread's still going?"

Then a random guy in black leather and sunglasses gave her a map and was like, 'Dude. You should totally go there. Like now, bitch!' then he backflipped away to fight some robotic space pirates.

... and Mayhem obeyed with little though.
Miss_Mayhem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2007, 12:54 AM   #497
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Dark decided to make her move now. She and Len got in a ship and headed for Earth. She had a bomb ready for them all.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:29 AM   #498
DarthAve
Yeezy

Everyone was talking about what had happened while they were gone.

"Yeah, so we got married." Ave said, giving Luke a kiss. "I know it seems young but we're legal adults on our new home."
"I just hope soon we can start a family." Luke said, Ave smiled at this. Even though it grossed out everyone a little to imagine AvexLucas, they were happy for the couple.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #499
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Now, we all must make a plan to take out Dark and reverse the great merge. Dark has 7 bodygaurd dragon warriors. The dragon of lust, greed, wrath, envy, sloth, pride, and gluttony. There's also Alex. He's become a freak half dragon swordsman since he beat me the last time."Said Psycho.

Meanwhile on a a ship near Alpha Gormacron.

"What do you mean it escaped?!!" said a furious
Dark.

"Mistress, the experiment broke out of its container and is destroying the lab at Pegasi."

At Pegasi.

"Quick you fools take it down! It's armed!!!" Screamed an officer dragon.

Out from the smoke emerged a near exact clone of Psycho. It was different somehow. It was bloodthirsty, malicious, ruthless, and merciless. It had the ind ornate desire to
kill. It possesed the exact same 13 swords that the real Psycho had. Except for the 13th sword. It had an aura of Unholy energy. This creature was Shadow-Psycho.

Back at Cedar heights.

Old 02-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #500
turtlefreak
Forumite

--------------------------------------------
so wait, update me. Are we still at school? Who is screwing who? Is dark gone? Who wants to do a re-cap for me?

turtlefreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2007, 03:11 PM   #501
Miss_Mayhem

Not me.
Miss_Mayhem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #502
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefreak
--------------------------------------------
so wait, update me. Are we still at school? Who is screwing who? Is dark gone? Who wants to do a re-cap for me?
All the dimensions have been fused together. Dark and her Dragon Army rule the galaxy. The group has seperated. 3 years later Psycho has remained behind at the school to find a secret the Janitor left behind when he died protecting the school from dragon invaders. All the staff has died too. Zelda left to go to another planet to find a safe place to stay. she became roomates with a girl named maddie.
Darth has married Luke.
Mayhem's dead.

Dark has aloso created a doppelganger of Psycho and several other people but the ShadowPsycho has escaped and is now roaming the galaxy.

Psycho and everyone else are now planning an invasion of Dark's palace.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:11 PM   #503
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly: I moved to a friggin cold planet, bought a house, and Maddie's my roommate. It feels soooooo nice to be in the warmth!!!

Old 02-18-2007, 06:59 PM   #504
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Well, at least you people got a balanced diet. I had to eat dragon. Luckily I made several delicious dishes from there meat. Dragon Tartar anyone?" said Psycho.

Everyone refused.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #505
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly: Actually, I've been eating Slimfast. My diet consists of that. It tastes like crap.

Some of the girls nodded, knowing damn right it was horrible.

Old 02-19-2007, 01:30 AM   #506
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Yeah, we've got it pretty plentiful." Ave said, "The only problems about Taris(lol, KOTOR refrence) is that our leader is a robot."
"That may not sound bad, but this robot is psycho! He has knives for hands!!!"
"Yeah, so I've pretty much forgot everything about fighting these dragons. I need somthing blunt, and all I've got is mascara."
"You could stab some eyes with it."
"Good idea honey!" Ave kissed Luke. "So I'll stab the dragons with my mascara wand."
Old 02-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #507
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Yes,you could very well stab its eyes, but to KILL a dragon you'll need something other than stabbing its eyes with makeup. You'll need a real weapon. Can any of you you use a gun, knife, bow with exploding arrows, katanas, or grenades"

Old 02-19-2007, 12:14 PM   #508
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly: I can use a knife and bow.
Maddie: I can use a gun.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:04 PM   #509
DarthAve
Yeezy

"...I can use....nothing." Ave said, "I've gone full on domestic chic."
"It's true. Our apartment may be crap on the outside, but Ave's made our place look like it's in Manhatten." Luke said, patting her back.
Ave's cheeks became red "You're flattering me, dear. You're the one who brings in the money with that job of yours."
"But you're the one that keeps me happy."
"Hey, let's quit disgusting our friends and help them with this problem. WITH MENTALITY!"
Old 02-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #510
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Oh yeah. You still have Psychonaut powers. how good are they?"

Old 02-19-2007, 08:34 PM   #511
DarthAve
Yeezy

"I don't know. Let's find out." Ave tried to read Luke's mind.
"WE GOTTA STAY! FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y TO THE SHY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y..."
"I guess they work pretty well, considering I just learned my husband likes Three 6 Mafia."
"Well, they did win an Oscar."
Old 02-19-2007, 09:05 PM   #512
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly: Wow. Well, you got the mind reading, I've got the bow and arrows, and Maddie's got the guns. We're mostly set.

She turned her attention to Psycho.

Zelly: What about you?

Old 02-19-2007, 09:43 PM   #513
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"I still have these" said Psycho as his swords came out of nowhere and circled him.

"Watch this"

Psycho circled his swords incredibly fast so that no one could see them. Psycho pointed at a far off tree.

"Now, Slice!"

The tree somehow broke in half in a second.

"That never gets old." said Psycho.

"Whats with that scar on your left eye" said any of the other characters.

"Oh it's nothing"said Psycho with a fake smile.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #514
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Well, you know, It's been a long day," Luke said, "and me and Ave gotta find somewhere to crash still."
"True, where can we stay or somthing? Psycho, you should know."
Old 02-19-2007, 10:55 PM   #515
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Oh, Follow me into one of the underground rooms. I have some beds from the medical wing there, and we'll be safe from any invasions."

In the secret rooms.

"Welcome to my home for the last 3 years." said Psycho.

It was a large room. With an flat screen tv, a computer, several beds, and a fridge.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #516
DarthAve
Yeezy

I think I'll go to bed," Ave said, stretching her arms out, "Care to join honey?"
"Yeah. I've got jetlag. See you guys later." Luke grabbed his bag and headed for the bathroom where Ave was already taking out her nightgown.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #517
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Zelly: I'm gonna take a walk around the old campus.

She exited the room and left off to the old dorms. She scanned the dorm hall for her old dorm, surprised to see a faint number 15. She opened the door and looked inside. It was an ugly grey color and had crumbling walls, but other than that, it was the same. She walked over to her bed and laid down. She dozed off and was unaware of a baby dragon entering the room. It cuddled by her arm and fell asleep.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #518
turtlefreak
Forumite

Lex woke up to the sun shining in her window. "Ugh, my head." Feeling drunk, she swung herself over the side of her bed and got up to close the blinds. As she reached for the drawstring, she noticed that the campus that she had come to like was now a charred pile of rubble. "ARGH!" She shreiked. She stumbled back into her messy dorm and found a simple outfit. She grabbed a satchel and crammed several items in. Lex surrveyed the room (her eyes lingering on her rommie's empty bed) and then leapt out the windowsill into hell.
She vaugely remebered dimention travel and dragons as she searched the ruined remains. Lex parked herself near the pavillon and glanced over the school.
"Wait. But where is everyone?" She looked up at the dorms to see a small glow coming from what once was Zel's room. She shouted up to the window with no response. "Damn." Not seeing anything else to do, she went to check it out.
"Zel? You in here?" Lex knocked on the door several times before pushing it open. It was like an inferno. Sure enough, curled up in the sleeping Zelda's arm, was a little dragon. "Zel! You okay?" Lex stepped over the mess as Zel stirried. The dragon slowly awoke.
"Huh?"
"Good morning, sunshine." Lex said as she threw Zel some day clothes. "You wanna be nice and let me in on where everyone went?" Lex sat down, waiting to be informed.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:28 PM   #519
DarthAve
Yeezy

Ave and Luke were still lying in bed, they had a long night. Ave eventually got up, got dressed and went to find her friends, leaving Luke to sleep.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:35 PM   #520
turtlefreak
Forumite

"Hey," Ave strutted into the dorm as Zel woke up.
"Long night?" Lex asked with a smirk.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > RD Boarding School RP