lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Beta Anartes: D&R
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
Relenzo2
Forumite

Beta Anartes: D&R

Mission: Beta Anartes
Gonna try starting an RP again, this time with a D&R thread. The RP is set in the Clone Wars. An elite Republic Army divsion is sent to Alpha Anartes to retreive secret starship plans and capture important mineral and gas resources for these weapons. The planet is controlled all over by Sith, Artislisks (err, let's say they're.... snake aliens, about 6ft high, very fast, with six arms, and dangerous. They have to be dangerous.) and purchased Seperatist droids. There are a disturbingly high number of Sith apprentices there, and the Council does not yet know where they came from. For players, we need about 2-5 clones, one or two Jedi, and a good (fairly even) number of bad guys. The forces are about as follows:
Republic: 20,000 fully armed clones, 500 tanks, 250 speeders, 100 fighters, 10 Jedi commanders, 10 outposts, 20 mobile forward command centers.
Sith:5000 Artislisks, 12,000 Seperatist droids, 500 tanks, 250 speeders, 400 fighters, *gulp* 100 Sith warriors, 20 outposts, 100 foundry installations.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!

Last edited by Relenzo2; 01-18-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2007, 10:19 PM   #2
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

I'll join but i have no idea what were supposed to accomplish, like what are our objectives?
Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 07:54 AM   #3
Relenzo2
Forumite

Get the plans, capture the resources, flush out as many sith as we can. And are you the ONLY one that joins my role-platying threads? lol

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Old 01-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #4
Blessèd Sith

Ohh, I'll play. But I LIKE the clones. I'd feel bad killing off teh clones u_u

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
Relenzo2
Forumite

.... You can PLAY a clone, we need clones. Did you read the intro??

Old 01-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #6
Blessèd Sith

Yes, and you don't need to be patronising or condescending. I don't play anyone but Nalaen. Although I suppose I could play both. I already considered being a clone, but scraped it . . . but if I do both, I still win . . . hmmmm . . .

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Count me in......

Name Darth Heros.....
Age. 22
Faction: Sith
Lightsaber(s) color: One red
Weapons, lightsaber and blaster.
Force power(s) lightining, explosion, sprint and many more
Description. A evil isolated Sith. There is more to explain him.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #8
Relenzo2
Forumite

Good. You do that and be behind everything. Also you can enter charrys now. Use the same template as me if you want.

Clone Name: Fi 191
Class: Forward/Sniper
Equipment: Blaster Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Vibro Knife, Scope Radar

Attributes:
STR 21
DEX 21
CON 20
INT 19
WIS 18
CHR 24 the clones are COOL!
Bio: Clones, do NOT, have, bios!

Name: Slindigh Di-Oni
Species: Artilisk
Class: Jedi
Equipment: 2 lightsabers (purple, white) 4 zabrak vibroblades
Masters, Apprentices: None, getting an apprentice soon though.
Prominent Force Powers: Jump, push.

Attributes:
STR 21
DEX 28
CON 18
INT: 18
WIS: 24
CHR: that depends on what species you are...

Bio: Slindigh is the only Jedi form Beta Anartes (they don't go looking for force sensitives around there whole lot, being a sith zone and all). His species is normally fast, but with the force, his refelxes are unbelievable. This mission is the first time he had returned to his home planet since he left to become a Jedi

Old 01-18-2007, 12:13 PM   #9
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

good 2 characters.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #10
Blessèd Sith

(((So it's just regular CTs, or are they RCs? Because if they're elite, they have to be RC o_o)))

Clone Name: RC-7484 "Al"
Class: Lead
Equipment: Standard kit. DC-17, blaster pistol, 'nades, vibro blade . . .

Bio: Killing, taking orders, cleaning armour, checking and double-checking weapons . . . same old. Oh! Did I mention killing? Wait, yes . . . I did. Never mind than.

==========================

Name: Nalaen Yalos
Class: Sith (assassin)
Species: Unknown (human)
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: lightbrown, long
Favourite Weapon(s): double-bladed sabre
Lightsaber Colour(s): red
Long Range Weapons: The Force, daggers.
Favourite Force Power(s): Rage, choke.
Master(s): Unknown
Homeworld: Unknown.

(((Is all that okay? Not too sure about "Al" . . .)))

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #11
Relenzo2
Forumite

"Al" is not a problem. In fact I like it! ((Fi is like the one commander that doesn't have a nicknamem, becase he is a VERY disciplined clone.)) All we need is like 3 more clones and one more Jedi. And maybe another Sith.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:59 PM   #12
Blessèd Sith

(((Oh, gee, Al and Fi are gonna get along great XP C'mon people! Get your charries so we can start >< Woot clones! Woot RCs! Woot Mando'ade!)))

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #13
Relenzo2
Forumite

Mando-ade???

Old 01-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #14
Blessèd Sith

Mando'a (Mandalorian [lang]) for Mandalorians.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #15
Relenzo2
Forumite

Oh. I whought it was like lemonade.

Old 01-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #16
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
I'll join as two clones! Hold up while I make the Char. Sheet, since there was no template for one, I have to figure one out on my own!!!

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #17
Relenzo2
Forumite

Awsome! And technically, there is a template, though you don't have to follow it.

Old 01-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #18
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Okay, here goes!

Clone Name: SO-202; "Shade"
Class: Special Ops Trooper
Equipment: RT Blaster, combat blades, combat baton, different grenade and flare variants
Bio: Deadly, quiet, cold and precise, he is death in armor!

Clone Name: FS-1002; "Blaze"
Class: Firestorm Trooper
Equipment: DC-7 Immolation Unit, Cryoban Grenades, Plasma Grenades, DC-15s Blaster
Bio: Loves fire, what can he say?

Hope these are okay!?

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-18-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #19
Relenzo2
Forumite

lol who made those drawings?! Don't worry, your chars are cool. We just need like one more person.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:12 AM   #20
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

yes but what type of char?

Old 01-19-2007, 07:52 AM   #21
Relenzo2
Forumite

Well we could use more Jedi, and another Sith. But mainly I just want another person.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #22
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Name: Tekla
Species: Human
Class: Jedi
Equipment: 1 blue (with silver) lightsaber and 1 green(with a hint of orange through it)lightsaber
Masters, Apprentices: Hopefully me as your apprentice, Relenzo?
Prominent Force Powers: Jump; Heal; Burst of Speed
Lighsaber form: Resilience (Soresu)

Attributes:
STR 20
DEX 26
CON 17
INT: 22
WIS: 22
CHR: 15

Bio: Born on Dantooine with his parents on a farm where he helped out most of his time. He joined the Jedi academy on Dantooine and has been for about 2 years, as a padawan, under Slindigh Di-Oni(If not, will change.)
Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #23
Relenzo2
Forumite

Not a prob, being my apprentice. No, no, not at all. I've never seen lightsabers "with a tint of (so and so) though... strange, wonder how that would look. Anyway, I could start the thread now. Archon's chars command the speical ops and special weapons battalians, I think you can figure out which to which, and Fi and Al split the rest... do you want the tanks or speeders and fighters, Mrs. Sith?

Old 01-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #24
Blessèd Sith

Hmmm, tanks are good for looks . . . but Nae is an assassin so she'd be more than brute force . . . I guess I can take on the speeders and fighters.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:47 AM   #25
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Yey! Seeing that this is your thread Relenzo can you start it?

I'll pop in after the furst few posts.

Old 01-20-2007, 08:30 AM   #26
Relenzo2
Forumite

Oh tank goodness, Aida, that new av is much better, that camel was an eyesore, thank you... I'll start it within the hour.

Old 01-20-2007, 08:39 AM   #27
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

thank you yes it's hard to get rid of camels as they follow you but I just cut hkm in half anyway back to topic can't wait to start!

I'M HAPPY!

Old 01-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #28
rictus135

If it's not too late i would like to join.

Name: XD v12 (eXperimental Droid version 12)
Faction: CIS
Weapon: Repeater Rifle/Charged Particle Blaster
Vehicle: XD v9 (equiped with Heavy Repeater Rifle/Charged Particle Blaster)
Appearance: (v9 left v12 right)
http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p...rrent=Geth.jpg
Bio: The twelfth experimental droid produced by the CIS to support their war effort, v12 utilizes advanced magnetic field technology to pull itself back together even after being dismembered. Several small pods containg a form of liquid metal can be used to repair damaged sections when they are being reatached. It also utilises a deflector screen system to shield itself from a limited number of blaster bolts, and even lightsaber strikes. XD v12 is served by the aborted XD v9 anti vehicle/infantry droid, which acts as both transport and fire support.

There are 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm not too fat. I'm alive aren't I?
rictus135 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #29
Relenzo2
Forumite

Amyone is welcome, the morethe merrier!

Old 01-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #30
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Name: T-42
Faction Battle Droid:

Ok not much more too him he's a simple normal droid.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Backstage Casting Call > Beta Anartes: D&R