lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: GCS CALLING ALL GAMERS
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #1
Dakrhorse
Lurker

GCS CALLING ALL PS2 GAMERS.

The url is BF1GCS.CJB.NET

I did not know if my Lucas arts name carried over so I made a new one. For those who know me it is PR_Darkhorse.

Alright the Galactic Clan Senate is up and running again.

This helped in the Clan War of '05. And with the on set of BF3, we felt the need to have the old clans and new members to the came come in and join up. With the Lucas servers no longer running, we wanted a server for people to come in and enjoy. So welcome to all.

Are site is at the top. It host the outline of the Republic, and a map of worlds in which these clans now battle over. It helps to keep us active while we wait.

We are also looking for new members to help in defending the Republic. As a Clan they are our Senate, or Government. But We also need members for our army.

You can each me in game, or at my email:
Indyjpb@hotmail.com

Thanks for Stopping in.
Darkhorse

We are also looking for new members to help in defending the Republic

Last edited by Dakrhorse; 11-16-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Dakrhorse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Clans Forum > GCS CALLING ALL GAMERS