lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Style Over Substance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
ElMassivo
Lurker

Style Over Substance

I've been out of the fold for quite some time, but nostolgia got the better of me at a LAN party and I started playing Jedi Knight 2 again.

That being said, there was a Mod called Style Over Substance that was released in a almost-complete beta format a few (wow, I guess it was 5) years ago.

I have preformed a series of exhaustive searches going through nearly every database of related files google could chuck at me, and having turned up nothing but a few old screenshots and a strengthened resolve i'm asking you folks for help.

If anyone happens to have the mod itself or a link where I could find this file, you would have my (and most likely every other JK2 fan's) appreciation.
ElMassivo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Style Over Substance