lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: troble Downloading the .map files
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #1
MasterKavar123
Lurker

troble Downloading the .map files

I am currently having troble downloading the .map files on the kotortool website i am getting a fuction failer so if anyone can hep please do so

thanks.

The jedi order is as achaent as time itself it would take the might of the entire galaxy to strike us down.

i am a experenced moddeler for kotor and tsl. if there are any mods you need email me at masterkavar123@yahoo.com
MasterKavar123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

Try downloading directly from this page: http://www.kotortool.starwarsknights...s/ktoolmap.php

Also make sure that you aren't using any download accelerator
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
MasterKavar123
Lurker

that is what i have been doing but i always come up with this message:

Warning: fopen(/webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/data/leech.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 395

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 396

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 397

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 398

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php:395) in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 403

i don't know what to do is there anywere else i can get those .map files

The jedi order is as achaent as time itself it would take the might of the entire galaxy to strike us down.

i am a experenced moddeler for kotor and tsl. if there are any mods you need email me at masterkavar123@yahoo.com
Old 02-03-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Darth333
Administraterror

It works fine for me but I'll look into it this afternoon and see if I can fix it. Are you sure you aren't using a download accelerator?

Which map are you trying to download?
Old 02-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #5
MasterKavar123
Lurker

i achally got it to work it was my firewall but it dosn't produce all of the maps why is it only 30 seconds?

Last edited by MasterKavar123; 02-04-2007 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
akuma7802
Rookie

this what i am getting when the website loads.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 192

akuma7802 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #7
Darth333
Administraterror

I can download without problems from this page: http://www.kotortool.starwarsknights...s/ktoolmap.php

Try it again using the link I provided and let me know how it goes.

Edit: make sure you aren't using any download accelerator.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #8
akuma7802
Rookie

its acting kinda wierd. the site comes up and it takes a while to load. once it is loaded it gives that message the i posted and i only get half of the maps that are shown. down loading the maps are no problem just getting the maps for kotor 1 is b/c it stops before it goes to kotor 1 map downloads is there another place where i can get all of the kotor 1 maps?

akuma7802 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > troble Downloading the .map files