lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle of the Darths
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
Battle of the Darths

Here's one... Say you got all the 'main' Darths, for the sake or argument, these ones:

Revan
Vader
Sion
Nihilus
Traya
Maul
Sidious
Malak
Bane
Plageuis
Tyranus

and got them all in one room, gave them their lightsabre of choice, and said 'last man standing'... who would win?
Of course, if there are any Darths i have forgotten, post them by all means
Oh, and i won't bother with a poll, it would be difficult to remain objective

Last edited by Salzella; 02-13-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
Jediphile
Persona non grata

You forgot Tyranus (Dooku)

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #3
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Darth Traya.

[Force Persuade] "Alright. Listen here Sith Lords. The rules said Last MAN Standing. And I am not a man. I am an old witch. This means I automatically lose. Oh well.

So, let me stand over there and watch you kill each other, because I am a Woman, and therefore automatically will lose. Why waste your time spending Force Powers and trying to murder me. I mean, I'm a woman. I'm not a man. And if you attack me, you'll let all the other Sith Lords murder you.

So, go, kill each other."

All the Other Sith Lords: You make sense. Okay, boys, let the duels begin!

Darth Traya drinks some water and eats popcorn.

10 hours later...

Last Sith Lord (male): Yes, yes! After I lost my arm and my leg...I finally defeated the rest of the Sith Lords! I am the Last Man Standing!

Darth Traya: Idiot! You think the term Man represent just a person of the male species, but there is no proof for such false speculation. It is quite obivous that the Last Man Standing really means Last Human Standing. Since I am a Human, you have to defeat me!

Darth Traya defeats the "Last Sith Lord (male)", since she is at full strength. Darth Traya declares victory.

Darth Traya: "Men are so stupid..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

If Sion uses his little "I can't die power", then I'd have to go with him.

That is, if Traya doesn't break his will first.

edit: Dang it, I forgot Nihilus was in that battle. Well yea, Nihilus and Sion would be the last two standing, and they'd go at it forever - Nihilus would drain Sion countless times, and Sion would rise back up every time. This is of course as long as there is no rule where you are out the first time you die.

Last edited by Titanius Anglesmith; 02-13-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot about Nihilus...
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Nihilus would consume them all... with butter, toasts and candies, pls.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
Salzella
areiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jediphile
You forgot Tyranus (Dooku)
good point
Old 02-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #7
Fish.Stapler

Nihilus would eat them all for breakfast, don't forget that handy little Jedi-chomping-world-destroying power he has.

Fish.Stapler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
Allronix
Forumite

I agree with the top. Kreia and Palpitine would try to split the dark lords them into "teams" and use them to play a bang-up game of wizard's chess. After mopping up, they would manipulate each other into a stalemate and spend the rest of eternity unable to defeat the other.

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 09:59 PM   #9
Rockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix
I agree with the top. Kreia and Palpitine would try to split the dark lords them into "teams" and use them to play a bang-up game of wizard's chess. After mopping up, they would manipulate each other into a stalemate and spend the rest of eternity unable to defeat the other.
I agree. Darth Traya and Darth Sideous would manipulate and divide the forces into 2 ranks. However, Darth Sideous is the most powerful Sithlord so he would have stronger persuasive powers and overthrow Kriea eventually anyway
Rockstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #10
TheGreenGoblin

Nihilus since he feeds off of Force Users.
TheGreenGoblin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Yoda: Faith in your new apprentice misplaced may be...
Darth Traya's pupil, Revan, shall "wipe them out, all of them".
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 12:08 AM   #12
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoolZombie
Darth Traya's pupil, Revan, shall "wipe them out, all of them".
Nice post, and welcome to the forums, but I have to disagree!

This is what would happen;

While Palpatine and Kreia are busy manipulating different Sith Lords onto the Red and Black team...

Nihilus would be trying to decided which morsule he was going to eat first and goes off to by some chinese, ketchup, salt and pepper.

Revan would be busy trying to work out what 'tactical' parts of his body he can leave undefended so he can gain the upper hand (no pun intended )

Darth Maul would be saying "At last we can reveal ourselves to the Sith... erm wait thats us, ah well I'm pissed off because all though my face tattoo's are really cool, some comedian thought writing 'I Love Palpey' on my back was funny... So at Last I'll have my revenge!"

Dooku "I've become more powerful than any Jedi, I mean Sith, apart from Anakin of course... Damn hes cut my head off.... AGAIN!!!"

Anakin/Vader "Join me and togeather we can rule the Galaxy"... Everyone else... 'What all of us... what about the rule of 2?" Anakin/Vader... "Damn guess I really should get a new line as it never actually works!"

Malak "Can I leave please, I'm a pussy and just a cheap take off of Vader, so can I leave?? Or can we reconvene the fight at the Star Forge where I will then be all powerfull"

Sion "Wait, I can't fight yet... I need my makeup team... I always look like hell in the morning, they don't make those vibrobeds the way they used too"

Nihilus "I'm back with ketchup....." Procceeds to eat everyone... with special fried rice!

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by jonathan7; 02-14-2007 at 12:20 AM.
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #13
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Thanks; Now that I think about it, Sion would win. That is assuming his will isn't broken. Thus, everytime he's "killed", he lives.
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 02:36 AM   #14
darth_yoda2828
Rookie

Darth Plag-something or other - wasn't he the one that learned how to keep people from death?

I personally think it would be between Revan and Kreia. Vader was owned by Palpatine. Palpatine was then owned by Vader. Tyranus was owned by Vader. Sion was owned by the Exile, Maul was owned by Kenobi, Malak was owned by Revan, Nihilus was owned by Exile and crew, I'm pretty sure Bane was owned by a Jedi, Plag-whatever was owned by his apprentice - are we beginning to see a pattern here? Only Revan and Kreia weren't killed by someone else at one point.

Plus, they both were subtle and powerful in what they did - Revan a bit more so IMO. More than the stupid Sith Lords from the movies.

*ATTENTION* IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

HK-47 pwns on your face. That is all.
darth_yoda2828 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 02:42 AM   #15
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The last man standing would be between Sion and Nihilus. Eventually all the others would become exhausted and be killed. Sion can't be killed. Nihilus can't be killed. So, the battle would last for a while.

What about a DS Exile, he/she counts as a Sith too.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 04:29 AM   #16
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth_yoda2828
Only Revan and Kreia weren't killed by someone else at one point.

Plus, they both were subtle and powerful in what they did - Revan a bit more so IMO. More than the stupid Sith Lords from the movies.
I seem to remember my Exile killing Kreia

Nihilus would suck them all up with a straw.

Stupid Sith Lords in the movies? Canonically Palpatine is the strongest Sith Lord ever, and is manipulations to gain control of the republic and turn it into an empire seem quite clever to me... but then maybe I'm simple!

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 08:17 AM   #17
Salzella
areiK

Palpatine 4tw... he is officially (sort of) the most powerful Sith ever, or at least the most sucessful. He is the only one to ever actually gain total control of the Galaxy. Good on him. Nihilus has the powah though (Unlimited POWAAAAH!), so it'd probably be a matter of Palpatine persuading Nihilus not to suck him dry.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:18 AM   #18
HerbieZ
Mythical Beast

Shocking how puny Vader is compared to all of these.

Waking up.
HerbieZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 AM   #19
Rockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbieZ
Shocking how puny Vader is compared to all of these.
Whoa... whoa... WHOA!!!

Darth Vader was VERY powerful. I believe he is so powerful he would have broken Sion's will and maybe even so powerful that Nihilus could not drain him (too much dark force energy?).

Here is some history for those who don't know. Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) WAS the chosen one. He was discovered having great force energy and he was trained. After falling to the dark side he fell to his master Obi-wan Kenobi. Darth Vader was meant to be TWICE as powerful as the Darth Sidious... yes TWICE. But the injuries (the burns to his body and lungs (which is why he needed respirators) and his lost limbs) crippled his powers hugely to only become 80% as powerful as Palpatine. However he was still the second most powerful Sith to ever walk the galaxy and was more menacing and ruthless than even the emperor. His son redeemed him and Vader destroyed both himself and the emperor, destroying the Sith and completing the prophecy.

This is all said by Lucas himself on an official site, i can't remember but if he had not lost to Obi-wan Kenobi at Mustafa he would have OVERTHROWN the empirer and ruled the galaxy. This is shown in the episode 3 game when you win the dual as Darth Vader. Had he not have been crippled i would call him the easy winner... even still i would be confident in backing him.

Darth Vader was a MIGHTY lord of the Sith and he would have owned Sion and any other Sith lord placed in front of him. I even think Darth Tyranus would have owned Darth Sion. Yes, Sion can resurrect but what does that mean if he can't vanquish his foes.

Darth Nihilus is the only that complicates this situation as his power is very unique...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #20
Grey Master
Firecracker

Revan pwnds everybody! He and Malak will make a short alliance, then kill each other for the right to rule.

Also, you forgot Darth Krayt, thought I think he's weak.
Grey Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #21
TheGreenGoblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar
Whoa... whoa... WHOA!!!

Darth Vader was VERY powerful. I believe he is so powerful he would have broken Sion's will and maybe even so powerful that Nihilus could not drain him (too much dark force energy?).
How do you figure? Nihilus was able to eat a planet full of Force-sensitive Miraluka, not to mention the visiting Jedi council all at the same time.
TheGreenGoblin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #22
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Either Darth Nihilus, Darth Chuck Norris, or some really old sith.

They say the ancient ones are way more powerful even.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #23
Vaelastraz
Veteran

Quote:
Whoa... whoa... WHOA!!!

Darth Vader had the potential to be very powerful. But he wasn't. Maybe he could have broken Sion's will, but Sion is IMO the better duelist.

Darth Vader has the greatestpotential ever, Lucas said that. But that does not mean he ever reached his potential.

Anyway, Darth Nihilus is there. Since none of this Sith are known to know how to resist Nihilus' drain, he wins.

Leave Nihilus out of the fight, and I'd say Revan, Bane or Sidious would win.
Vaelastraz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #24
PazaakPrincess

Current Game: Fable 2, Oblivion
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Considering I alway end up winning the games it would have to be me...err Revan LOL

Call me Paz, PP sounds like you're p!$&ing on my head

My Kotor Fan Fiction
PazaakPrincess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 02:31 PM   #25
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Darth Krayt? I would say Darth Jacen, he seems to be a really tough one.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
Here is some history for those who don't know. Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) WAS the chosen one. He was discovered having great force energy and he was trained. After falling to the dark side he fell to his master Obi-wan Kenobi. Darth Vader was meant to be TWICE as powerful as the Darth Sidious... yes TWICE. But the injuries (the burns to his body and lungs (which is why he needed respirators) and his lost limbs) crippled his powers hugely to only become 80% as powerful as Palpatine.
As this is just the point - Anakin was perhaps most powerful force-user ever, and only his children could rival him. However, because of the reasons you say, he never got anywhere close to his true potential. Conclusion: He could easily have been the greatest Jedi or Sith, but circumstances made him fall short of his potential, and so he was not the greatest.

Personally, I think Lucas' explanation doesn't make sense. "Look at me - judge me by my size do you?" Yoda said. Well, we shouldn't, but apparently the same principle does not apply for Anakin for some odd reason. What, his force is suddenly less because he is not all organic? Is Luke less powerful because he has a prosthetic hand? Never made sense to me...

Old 02-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #27
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
Personally, I think Lucas' explanation doesn't make sense. "Look at me - judge me by my size do you?" Yoda said. Well, we shouldn't, but apparently the same principle does not apply for Anakin for some odd reason. What, his force is suddenly less because he is not all organic? Is Luke less powerful because he has a prosthetic hand? Never made sense to me...
Flesh, living flesh, is what makes the Force. Only living things create the Force.

Is a prostheic hand...living? Nope.

Quote:
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
Old 02-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #28
Kas'!m

Bane makes everyone else on that list look like Padawans. hell, when the sequel to Path of Destruction comes out, even Rain might be the same as her master.
Kas'!m is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 06:04 PM   #29
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas'!m
Bane makes everyone else on that list look like Padawans.
Nihilus makes Bane look like a nice plate of chicken and fried rice.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #30
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentScope001
Flesh, living flesh, is what makes the Force. Only living things create the Force.

Is a prostheic hand...living? Nope.
"Luminous being are we, not this crude matter," was Yoda's point.

If he was right, then losing a hand, or even an arm or several legs wouldn't matter, because the force is not based on your physical volume.

By your argument, Yoda himself should have been fairly weak, since he's so much smaller than any of the humans in the films, and since his body therefore consists of less living flesh, he would also had less force. Only that is not the case.

Because the force does not seem to depend on that. It depends on the spirit behind the physique. Or the soul, if you will.

If Lucas had argued that Anakin could not reach his potential, because his spirit was broken and not whole, then it wouldn't be a problem. It would even explain his inability to reach his potential, since he embraced the dark side out of fear and inability to let go, and thereby maimed his own soul.

Unless, of course, Yoda was just mistaken...

Old 02-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #31
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
By your argument, Yoda himself should have been fairly weak, since he's so much smaller than any of the humans in the films, and since his body therefore consists of less living flesh, he would also had less force. Only that is not the case.
But Yoda is not a human.

Suppose a Human has a Force per Skin ratio of 50 Force Points.

And the Green Alien Race of Yoda has a Force per Skin ratio of 1000 Force Points.

So, Yoda has less Skin but more Force is being produced per Skin. Therefore, Yoda is more powerful than a Human, due to the higher Force per Skin ratio. So, Luke Skywalker, losing a lot of Skin, can become pretty weak. Yoda however is strong because he has intact skin...but just poke Yoda, and take away a bit of his skin, and he will become VERY, VERY Weak.

Blame George Lucas.

Quote:
Full Article Here
Old 02-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #32
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
But Yoda is not a human.

Suppose a Human has a Force per Skin ratio of 50 Force Points.

And the Green Alien Race of Yoda has a Force per Skin ratio of 1000 Force Points.

So, Yoda has less Skin but more Force is being produced per Skin. Therefore, Yoda is more powerful than a Human, due to the higher Force per Skin ratio. So, Luke Skywalker, losing a lot of Skin, can become pretty weak. Yoda however is strong because he has intact skin...but just poke Yoda, and take away a bit of his skin, and he will become VERY, VERY Weak.

Blame George Lucas.
I do, but I still think this is an absurd argument.

I mean, lets take it to the next logical conclusion.

You say Yoda doesn't count, because he's not human. Okay, let's assume I buy into that.

But that still leaves us with the conclusion that any being would become more powerful in the force by simply increasing his body mass. So he could just eat until he gets really, really fat. Why didn't Vader do that then? If you're right, he should have been able to regain a good deal of his lost force power that way.

And where are all those fatty Sith Lords, who must then obviously be more powerful than their slim and trim compatriots?

Old 02-15-2007, 12:14 AM   #33
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
But that still leaves us with the conclusion that any being would become more powerful in the force by simply increasing his body mass. So he could just eat until he gets really, really fat. Why didn't Vader do that then? If you're right, he should have been able to regain a good deal of his lost force power that way.
You may make a good point, but I assume that fat is really taking up a lot of space and really won't help in replinishing the Force Power...It seems that Vader is very damaged however, and has a breathing mask to make sure that he receives the nutrients he need to continue to live...and all food intake is contorlled by Palpatine. It can be reasonably assumed that Palpatine pulled strings to make sure Vader did not receive the food that Vader needs to become fat and strong in the Force, thereby weakening Vader and ensuring him as a pawn...

Now that I think about it, that WOULD explain why Yoda was wanting to eat lots and lots of food when we meet him in ESB. He wants to gain more Force Power that way.

Quote:
And where are all those fatty Sith Lords, who must then obviously be more powerful than their slim and trim compatriots?
If we can assume The Force to be something similar to just Plain Old Luck...

The more fatter you are, the more Force you have. The more Force you have, the more luckier you are and the more good things happen to you. Since fat is usually considered unattricate, people would subconsisuly use the Force that they gained from being fat to make themselves look thin and neat...even so they may weigh 500 pounds.

I think that the weight of all Jedi and Sith has not been canonized as of yet. It could be Luke is 400 pounds, Kreia is 800 pounds, Nihlius is 2 ton, etc. The more heavier you are, the more powerful in the Force you are, but since you are powerful in the Force, you subconisuly use it to make you look beautiful and look thin, even so you are not.

I can imagine the slogan: "Lose weight by eating more!"

Quote:
Full Article Here
Old 02-15-2007, 12:22 AM   #34
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Alright, let's cut out the foolishness.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #35
Rockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelastraz
Darth Vader had the potential to be very powerful. But he wasn't. Maybe he could have broken Sion's will, but Sion is IMO the better duelist.
How the heck do you figure that?! Darth Vader was a GREAT dualist! Darth Sion was good but Darth Vader is well... he is Vader! He would have defeated Sion imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIPHILE
What, his force is suddenly less because he is not all organic? Is Luke less powerful because he has a prosthetic hand? Never made sense to me.
Anikin lost HALF HIS BODY and the remains of him was burnt inside and out. Any other Jedi or Sith would have died from these injuries (barring Darth Sion). It's his force power that kept him alive. A hand makes up a small percentage of the body. Losing 4 entire limbs and being burnt to a crisp AND losing the love of your life by your own hand (so he believed) is anther story.

Size has NOTHING to do with force energy. The force is stronger in some, less so in others. It's that simple. I think Yoda would have owned them all

Last edited by RedHawke; 02-15-2007 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tags...
Old 02-15-2007, 01:06 AM   #36
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
How the heck do you figure that?! Darth Vader was a GREAT dualist! Darth Sion was good but Darth Vader is well... he is Vader! He would have defeated Sion imo...
Vader *attacks Sion*

Sion dies. Sion stands up.

Vader *attacks Sion*

Sion dies. Sion Stands Up.

Sion: "You cannot kill me, unless you break my will! Which you cannot do! So, hah!"

Vader: "You're an idiot!"

Sion: "Sorry, my will is not broken."

Vader: "NOOOOOO!"

Sion attacks.

Vader dies.

Vader has not resurrected yet.

Quote:
Alright, let's cut out the foolishness.
Oh well. And I was having some fun too.

Quote:
Full Article Here
Old 02-15-2007, 11:28 AM   #37
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Oh well. And I was having some fun too.
OK, but just reminding everyone to be careful with the racial comments. Even if they aren't serious they can be taken the wrong way.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2007, 12:07 PM   #38
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

I may be taking this in the wrong way, but this whole thing about more flesh = more power is crazy. I mean, how the crap would Vader be as powerful as he is when the only flesh he has is on his torso and head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
OK, but just reminding everyone to be careful with the racial comments. Even if they aren't serious they can be taken the wrong way.
Oh, sorry about that. I was just making the connection between Nihilus "eating" people and Bane just becoming another tasty dinner for him. Didn't mean anything racial, just havin' some fun.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #39
Henz

Sidious and Traya would be completely fooked in a straight fight. Nihlus would own everyone, and would continue owning Sion until his will was broken. Then Nihlus would starve to death lol
Henz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #40
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Hmmmm. yes. Now tha I think of it, all of them would lose, a massive draw. Nihilus, after killing them all, would die, consumed by his hunger.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Battle of the Darths