lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another Jedi...Went into Exile--Farewell to Gray Master
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-18-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
Another Jedi...Went into Exile--Farewell to Gray Master

Announcement:

My friend, the Gray Master, just announced his leaving the LucasForums and MSN. He wants to express his sincerest farewell to all Forumites and his friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Master
(guys, let me use this thread to say goodbye, Im leaving Lf, and will like to thank you all for the talks and memories that I take with me, goodbye to CSI, Anakin, Topsite, Jae, Devon, Aida, Randus, KotO[REvan] and all the forumites, i has been a wonderful experience that I take with me for the rest of my days, thanks you all and good bye!!
^Originated from Sig and Avatar above You, by Topsite.

Let's just wish the Gray Master good luck in the exile, and in the future.

May the Force Be with You, Gray Master.

PS:

To Starmark2k, Master Archon:
He can no longer participate in the RP's. Please find someone else to control his character or let him pass away...peacefully.

To CECers:
He states that everyone feel free to continue his fic, Lessons of War, here. Just don't make it messed up.

Thank you.

CSI: Nihilus

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may:
Old 02-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

wow he mentioned me? Which thread did he say that on? Or was that on MSN? that's quite upsetting, i'll miss him. I hope he comes back one day.

May the Force Be With You GM.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may:
Old 02-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Uh, how about no. We don't need a goodbye thread. You want to leave, just go, don't make a big stink about it. Thanks.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Another Jedi...Went into Exile--Farewell to Gray Master