lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor Restoration Project: K1RP Official LF Thread!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-15-2007, 06:24 AM   #121
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Wow, didn't know that there was so much Cerzka Corp on Korriban .

I don't have much to say about this , but it looks great and like you mentioned a bit easier to restore and repait then the other cutted-parts .

Allthough one questions : What is Revan supposed to do there , going in to kill the head-director is just a bit pointless . Why ? What is his goal to go fighting ?

The plot should not over-do the main quest of infiltrating the Sith Academy , IMO .

On the Tatooine-Temple , restoring Walkmeshes will soon be a piece of cake , Magnulls program Kaurora works like a charm .

It just needs some good polishing , but that's Magnulls department ofcourse.

But we need direction , guess thats your job SF , we can't be working on allthings the same time , it'll be mess anyway to get just one of these areas working like we want it.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #122
southern_fox
Rookie

Quote:
The plot should not over-do the main quest of infiltrating the Sith Academy , IMO .
I fully agree. The quest/plot of the Czerka area should not interfere with the main plot of Korriban. It would be highly unrealistic to assassinate such a figure close to the Sith and then suddenly become a member.
southern_fox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #123
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
We have a new update on our site! Check here in the "Status Reports" page.

I have defied gods and demons.
I am your shield, I am your sword.
I know you; your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends...
-----------------------------------------
TAC-F v2.0 | Ubese Assassin's Armor | TSL: Warp Console v1.0 | Auto K1 DS Transitioning | Deralia Spaceport[TSL&K1] | Kotor2Files.com Co.Manager | K1RP: Kotor I Restoration Project
SithRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #124
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Great update! This is very exciting, I hope you can get the breakthrough by the end of the year. And Quanon, your concept art and models are impressive. Really amazing! Good job, everyone, keep it up.
Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #125
Adelphus
Rookie

Exciting times indeed, I just wish it wasn't so hard to get in touch with Quanon in real time.
Adelphus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 09:24 PM   #126
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Pretty cool project. I hope you will all have fun in the proccess. "KotOR I" is perfect as is, and this will only continue to make it even more greater. Kudos!

R.I.P. to 'The Source' and 'MacCorp'
2004-2008
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #127
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Thank you all! We're really excited about this new update and all of the cool thing that, I can promise, will be coming out soon and your appreciation of what we have done gives us the kick in the behinds to get done what needs to get done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Source
Pretty cool project. I hope you will all have fun in the proccess. "KotOR I" is perfect as is, and this will only continue to make it even more greater. Kudos!
Also in particular I want to thank you The Source for your comment as it is in-fact one of your last posts. So thank you.

And again thank you all for your support!

TAC-F v2.0 | Ubese Assassin's Armor | TSL: Warp Console v1.0 | Auto K1 DS Transitioning | Deralia Spaceport[TSL&K1] | Kotor2Files.com Co.Manager | K1RP: Kotor I Restoration Project
Old 08-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #128
southern_fox
Rookie

Just for kicks, here is the concept of the Sleheyron mineshafts.

Dark, and deep into the bedrock, here is where the ores and gases are mined for Sleheyron's booming fuel exports. It is well underneath all of the industrial apparatus above, and a hot deathtrap. Not all tunnels are this narrow, and some open up into large natural vaults. It is also where the player descends in a certain search:

Quanon has seen it.

I intend to disperse to the team members as soon as I can a sort of 'descriptive guide to Sleheyron' soon – complete with interwoven concept art, original screenshots, and footnotes.

First to SithRevan, then immediately to the developing staff - as soon as I can get around to finishing it though.

I really think the concept art by Quanon is amazing, by the way. It spurs on more ideas just looking at it. SithRevan, your personal work on Korriban’s Czerka facilities look excellent and highly professional.

Last edited by southern_fox; 08-20-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:36 AM   #129
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_fox
SithRevan, your personal work on Korriban’s Czerka facilities look excellent and highly professional.
Thank you SF, I actually am no where near getting all of the doors in the module aligned correctly. I am close however most of the doors in the module are off by fractional amounts unfortunatly. I am however working on fixing that.

Also, another thing that I saw in the level were two rooms that had been cut so who knows we may see even more new areas in the new area.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:23 AM   #130
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelphus
Exciting times indeed, I just wish it wasn't so hard to get in touch with Quanon in real time.
I know , you canadians are hard to catch

If I'm not there in real time send me PMs or e-mails , most of my communication with SF is through e-mail and it didn't stop us from swapping ideas .

Or unless you have a privite Jet , I can come to youre house untill the mod is released

Don't worry about it to much Adelphus , if you got some neat arty or 3D things post them in the Jawa-forums .

As I'm interested what you have been up to .

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 08-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #131
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Saw the new concept art update, Quanon, and it's really amazing. I could already see someone working at a terminal, and droids walking by.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:48 PM   #132
southern_fox
Rookie

Quanon, I recently saw the 3D experimental renders on the website forum and I loved them.

With the eventual use of the Sleheyron textures, I think that really I could not distinguish it from the 'feel' of Sleheyron expressed in Bioware's screenshots. It is all very professional.

The internal room (a depot near the port, I assume) is exactly how I imagined it; it is great in keeping with size and proportions of rooms found in the rest of the game. The mini-map is fantastic. When writing, I imagined a depot room in the main street (near the port) that is close to the feel this room.

On a side note, right now, I'm wrestling with a take on the Sleheyron Arena.

I'm viewing it as having multiple modules, but not too much. I am thinking that there is a cantina-like room in the interior (roughly like a concessions area, but much much much more 'bar' like). Patrons, scum, etc.

In all probability, the player cannot actually enter the bleachers (a tad too jarring, and too many NCPs), but can fight in the main arena, alternate arenas, or enter various rooms in the building. Bioware's comments highlight that there were multiple arenas other than the 'main one'.

Private box rooms, a hypogeum like arena area, etc. I have rough notes on a private box room for a character called 'Borrcha the Hutt', that the player can enter and interact in and has importance to gaining an audience with Suuda.

A lot of the inspiration comes from the Mos Espa Arena level found in the TPM game but I'm trying a different and better take on it.

Last edited by southern_fox; 08-22-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #133
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Your plans for the arena seem wonderful but I hope you're taking stock of the demarcation between concept and reality. It's great to have these creative ideas but the ability to put all of them into motion is just as important, if not slightly more so. I'm just speaking as one who has made this mistake in the past (on the not-to-be-named-failed-project ). It all looks so terribly exciting, and I'd hate for it to go down the drain. Ambition is wonderful... just channel that ambition into something possible and get the boundaries clearly set in your head. You are probably well aware of all this and I'm just babbling but I wanted to make sure you don't make the same mistakes as we made on M4-78RP.

I hope this doesn't come across as a criticism because it's not intended as such - merely as advice.

StarWarsKnights.com -- News and features will be returning shortly...

I 'gin to be a-weary of the sun,
And wish the estate o' the world were now undone.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2007, 06:33 PM   #134
southern_fox
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos
I hope this doesn't come across as a criticism because it's not intended as such - merely as advice.
Not at all, I am in full agreement with your sentiment, and I understand and appreciate the echo from my own internal concerns (that are not best expressed when I go on openly about concepts and ideas).

Be aware, I entered this project as a skeptic.

When writing drafts, I often attempt to catch myself from going too far; hence the difficulty associated with working on such a project. My two largest concerns are that the project can't be too disproportional to the rest of the game (the arena is a serious danger in this regard), and that there is a fine line between imagining and implementing.

I generally believe that several ideas, particularly about the arena, that will be shortened, abbreviated, etc. I would hope that others are not under any illusion that this won't happen.

Personally, I've kept everything (at least, my work in the project) on the note-only level for this reason, and held back until I've seen a working new module. Quanon has seen drafts for his own purposes.

The departing advice post given at the demise of M4-78 is of a strong importance to this project, I would hope that others agree.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:42 PM   #135
MacTavish

Quote:
The departing advice post given at the demise of M4-78 is of a strong importance to this project, I would hope that others agree.
Demise? Does that mean you guys aren't going to restore M4-78?

MacTavish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #136
Zonzai
Rookie

Cool Guy

I'm really excited about this!!!

Fortunately I have C3P0 to dance a jig for me.
Zonzai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #137
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siralos
Demise? Does that mean you guys aren't going to restore M4-78?
They are. He meant the demise of Team Bantha's M4-78.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:11 AM   #138
MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades
They are. He meant the demise of Team Bantha's M4-78.
Oh good.

MacTavish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #139
Quanon

@Pavlos : Fear not , I'm fully aware that all this work and effort may be in vain , there's no telling how things will turn out .

But its not all lost , working on this project gives me a change to boost my skills in Max .

I have tons of fun drawing , modelling , ... etc .

And with SF drafts I have a more clear path to follow , besides I'm fully aware will need to drop things down a notch here and there .

I think where all now in a sort "everything-is-possible" mind set .

But again , I see the oppertunity this project gives me .
Else I wouldn't have joined up , cause I know there are a lot of dead threads here on Holowan about BIG GIGANTIC MODS .

Ayways , back to work .

And SF if you have new drafts and ideas PM me or e-mail me , been awhile since I heard of you

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 AM   #140
Malpense
Rookie

Wow, just checked out the progress page and it looks really impressive. Nice work guys!
Malpense is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2007, 04:06 PM   #141
Cerrabore
Rookie

Here's a possible music restoration. LucasArts's Knights of the Old Republic page (now no longer up) featured a music sample titled mus_area_tup.mp3. However, this music was never heard in the game. Based on the fact that it is area, not battle, music and on "tup," I think it was intended to play as area music in Davik's estate after Malak orders the destruction of Taris and the player is making his/her escape.
Cerrabore is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2007, 03:12 AM   #142
Seamhainn
Forumite

Do you have a link?
Seamhainn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2007, 07:14 PM   #143
Cerrabore
Rookie

http://download.yousendit.com/816088B87328EE40
Cerrabore is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #144
southern_fox
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerrabore
Here's a possible music restoration. LucasArts's Knights of the Old Republic page (now no longer up) featured a music sample titled mus_area_tup.mp3. However, this music was never heard in the game. Based on the fact that it is area, not battle, music and on "tup," I think it was intended to play as area music in Davik's estate after Malak orders the destruction of Taris and the player is making his/her escape.
I've actually had the file on my computer for a while.

I'm not sure what exactly it was intended for; 'area' denotes an actual place rather than a battle theme (and it actually has the sound and feel of a video cut-scene theme).
Old 08-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #145
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
I think I may know which area that music was intended for. At first I thought it may be for a new planet with the first three letters "tup", but going through the wikipedia Star Wars Planet database I found that there are no such planets with no such letterings. So I came to the conclusion, after looking through the "Streammusic" folder for the game, that it was not for a new area or even a area like Davik's Base but for the Upper City of Taris. I believe this music to be the Alpha stage music variant for the upper part of Taris. I base this conclusion on the fact that there is a file in the streammusic folder that closely resembles the files name, "mus_area_tup," and it is for Taris's upper section and it's name is "mus_area_tarisup."

Now as for using as it was originally intended to be used... well I don't know about that. The music for that area suits it well. I'm thinking of maybe using it for another area that doesn't have quite the right music or maybe using it for the launcher that we'll be releasing in this modification.

It is something we'll have to think about though.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #146
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Current Game: TR 8: Underworld
Contest winner - Modding 
Hmmm... To me that sounds more like battle music than an area, but SithRevan is probably right about what it was going to be used for, the first that came to my mind when I saw tup was Taris Upper City . But I really don't think it suites Taris at all, maybe battle music Taris, but not like walking around Taris music, I prefer the current Taris music present in game

Master Zionosis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #147
southern_fox
Rookie

I think that SithRevan is right; it is most likely connected to the Taris Upper City.

However, I am somewhat skeptical that it was the 'walking around' music. Its just too jumpy. It had to have some certain purpose, I'm not sure what.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:52 PM   #148
SykoRevan

If nobody minds, I was thinking of adding this track to a mod I'm working on, as new music is part of what I'm adding, and I think I could find a place for this particular track.

SykoRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2007, 02:27 AM   #149
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
However, I am somewhat skeptical that it was the 'walking around' music. Its just too jumpy. It had to have some certain purpose, I'm not sure what.
Well you have to remember SF if this is indeed the Alpha stage music variant for the Taris Upper City it most likely would have fit into the portrayed environment. Taris, originally in it's Alpha stages, was supposed to have a Dark Jedi occupation and you were supposed to already have your Jedi abilities when you got in there. Now since that was supposed to be the storyline for Taris you would expect to find more daunting music in that area. Now though since they have constructed a storyline in which you get your Jedi abilities after leaving Taris it would completely irraticate the need for such music as there would not be any Dark Jedi or daunting fights.

@Everyone: No, we are not restoring the Alpha stages of Taris BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoRevan
If nobody minds, I was thinking of adding this track to a mod I'm working on, as new music is part of what I'm adding, and I think I could find a place for this particular track.
I don't mind. Just know that we might think about using that music in other places in the mod.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 AM   #150
Kado Sunrider

Current Game: KotOR, again.
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Rev check your email. And, i think I'll take you up on your offer about letting me use SL. That takes a load off my back. If you liked my BluePrints i can make you some more.
Kado Sunrider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2007, 04:22 AM   #151
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Sith Revan, will K1RP be compatible with Coola's Coruscant Mod? It certainly would nice to be able to play both on the same playthrough.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2007, 05:10 AM   #152
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoRevan
Actually you don't need permission from anybody as it is owned by Lucas Arts, was intended to be in KotOR and if they publicly released it, then you can use it in a mod without even telling anyone it's there

Old 08-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #153
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron
Sith Revan, will K1RP be compatible with Coola's Coruscant Mod? It certainly would nice to be able to play both on the same playthrough.
I don't see why not. Coola, from what I can tell, is just making Coruscant, not modding the whole game or modifying existing things in the game so his/her mod would be pretty contained to just a .mod file and would therefore not effect what we are trying to do.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #154
Master Zionosis
Relax On Air

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithRevan
I don't see why not. Coola, from what I can tell, is just making Coruscant, not modding the whole game or modifying existing things in the game so his/her mod would be pretty contained to just a .mod file and would therefore not effect what we are trying to do.
Unless it is added to the galaxy map, I can almost know for certain that Sleheyron will be added when released, and I can imagine Coola wanting to add Corucant to the list as well, in which case SithRevan and Coola will need to confer to find out which slots they will be using for the GM (Galaxy Map)

Old 08-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #155
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
Unless it is added to the galaxy map, I can almost know for certain that Sleheyron will be added when released, and I can imagine Coola wanting to add Corucant to the list as well, in which case SithRevan and Coola will need to confer to find out which slots they will be using for the GM (Galaxy Map)
Well then when we are making the installer for our mod we'll put in an edit feature so if it sees that there is already the galaxy map GUI file in the user's override it will just edit it and make the appropriate changes so it will show both Sleheyron and any other planet that has been added into that file.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:24 AM   #156
silvershot 101
Lurker

WHATS HAPPENED TO K1 RESTORATION MOD.

Can any one enlighten me on whats going on. There there's been a certain inaction on the web site, http://team-jawa.kotor2files.com/forum/index.php has sithrevan disappeared ? its embarrassing for me as iam a member of the team and i don't know whats going on !

IS IT OVER OR NOT ? I DON'T KNOW ?

Mod note: Merged thread with the K1 Restoration Project thread. ~M

Last edited by silvershot 101; 12-30-2007 at 11:56 AM.
silvershot 101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #157
southern_fox
Rookie

To be honest, the team has no definite status.

The project is not moving forward, nor has it been officially disbanded. It kind of … stopped. Everyone became bogged down with other commitments in their lives around August through October (myself included), which is when the dramatic fall in activity happened. When I had my hands free again, it became apparent to me that the project fell into a sort of lull. It is a shame, because I liked writing for the project. Going to the team website is probably the best measure of where the project stands – the forums over there are virtually abandoned.

I'll digress and say that I'm not too sad about it, looking at its ambitions and its chances. There was a solid roster and a certain circle of very talented people, but it was always more or less just 4-6 active people working relatively independently. I never worked with anyone other than SithRevan or Quanon. That sort of fragmentation is death for a project of such ambition. I could never shake the feeling that I was working alone (which was not true, but the feeling was always there). I thought (and at least once or twice expressed) that the team should adopt the advice of Pavlos – who formerly was attached to the Droid Planet Restoration Team – in how to structure the project and advance. He had a lot of good advice in his post-mortem. But it came to nothing. No coffee-table meetings, or whatever the internet equivalent. No chats. No extended threads focusing on organization or the gritty details. No project structure. Development teams on a project of such size need to be a group effort. Goals were somewhat loose and hazy (and sometimes threads on the board about what to do were unrealistic or dreamy), work proceeded independently for each person, and to the best of my knowledge there was no timetable.

It should not be a huge surprise that the project petered out. Which is a darn shame considering all of the good that came out of this. Thanks to Magnusll, Lucasforums now has the tools to create entirely new modules; walkmeshes and lighting are no longer complete mysteries. Quanon created some incredible artwork that I still have; models and designs for Sleheyron were fantastic. I never came close to completing my writing, but I'm very satisfied with what I created.

To your question about SithRevan – I’ve been out of contact with SithRevan for a few months, and I don’t know if he still comes to these boards. I’d be pleasantly surprised to see him. I don’t know where or what his last post was, or if he said goodbye (the last I saw him, I remember something about Halo).

I'd still sign up for a serious and professional effort to restructure the project, but I don't feel that it will happen.

Last edited by southern_fox; 12-30-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #158
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
To be honest, the team has no definite status.

The project is not moving forward, nor has it been officially disbanded. It kind of … stopped. Everyone became bogged down with other commitments in their lives around August through October (myself included), which is when the dramatic fall in activity happened. When I had my hands free again, it became apparent to me that the project is in a sort of lull. It is a shame, because I liked writing for the project. Going to the team website is probably the best measure of where the project stands – the forums over there are virtually abandoned.

I'll digress and say that I'm not too sad about it, looking at its ambitions and its chances. There was a solid roster and a certain circle of very talented people, but it was always more or less just 4-6 active people working relatively independently. I never worked with anyone other than SithRevan or Quanon. That sort of fragmentation is death for a project of such ambition. I could never shake the feeling that I was working alone (which was not true, but the feeling was always there). I thought (and at least once or twice expressed) that the team should adopt the advice of Pavlos – who formerly was attached to the Droid Planet Restoration Team – in how to structure the project and advance. He had a lot of good advice in his post-mortem. But it came to nothing. No coffee-table meetings, or whatever the internet equivalent. No chats. No extended threads focusing on organization or the gritty details. No project structure. Development teams on a project of such size need to be a group effort. Goals were somewhat loose and hazy (and sometimes threads on the board about what to do were unrealistic or dreamy), work proceeded independently for each person, and to the best of my knowledge there was no timetable.

It should not be a huge surprise that the project petered out. Which is a darn shame considering all of the good that came out of this. Thanks to Magnusll, Lucasforums now has the tools to create entirely new modules; walkmeshes and lighting are no longer complete mysteries. Quanon created some incredible artwork that I still have; models and designs for Sleheyron were fantastic. I never came close to completing my writing, but I'm very satisfied with what I created.

To your question about SithRevan – I’ve been out of contact with SithRevan for a few months, and I don’t know if he still comes to these boards. I’d be pleasantly surprised to see him. I don’t know where or what his last post was, or if he said goodbye (the last I saw him, I remember something about Halo).

I'd still sign up for a serious and professional effort to restructure the project, but I don't feel that it will happen.
Not in its present form, anyway. In truth, the mod should've been split into a restoration and the effective invention of Sleheyron.

You are right that there was no timetable- there wasn't even a definitive vision of what was to be restored, or what would not be taken on, and the suggestion of such a thing was met with indifference. What organisation there was was also...irregular.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2007, 05:41 AM   #159
Del_Boy
Rookie

Thats a damn shame i was looking forward to that mod, see the way i look at it- kotor 3 probably won't happen so we need large mods to fill the void.
oh well lets hope tslrp doesn't fold aswell.

REDHAWKE (redhorse) HAS A MINGE FACE, LICK LICK
Del_Boy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2007, 06:05 PM   #160
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Can the team at least make an instlll of what is completed? I would really appreciate it if one of you would at least post what there is in some form of installable content. thanks.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR

Last edited by CrisG; 12-31-2007 at 06:36 PM.
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Kotor Restoration Project: K1RP Official LF Thread!