lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Search for Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #721
Niftyeye

Natalie walked into the cockpit

"So we're attacking and looking for an enemy no one has ever met? Do you really think the True Sith is an army or fleet?" She asked Zayne and anyone else present.
Niftyeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #722
LordRevan123
Rookie

It's possible that they could be both," answered William. "They've had a long time to raise an army and build a fleet so if we're caught, we're in trouble."

Life is wasted when you always listen to people. Enjoy life, and live without regret.

Click the link below once, please.

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114208183
LordRevan123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #723
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"To be true," Zayne told them, putting his feet over the flying controls, "I don't really care right now. After all, don't worry today about tomorrow's problems. Don't you agree?" He slightly tilted his head to his side to look at them.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2008, 06:38 AM   #724
Niftyeye

"Ill be in the Crew Quarters then..." And with that she quickly walked off, she didnt feel happy knowing that the crew had no idea what they were dealing with, but atleast she knew that all the problems they had faced so far had been overcome.

She walked into the quarters and climbed onto one of the beds, she was too tired to tuck herself or take off any garments, she practically fell asleep as soon as she hit the pillow.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #725
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Even so..." Dwain was present in the cockpit during the conversation. "We still must expect the unexpted. These True Sith oughta have a few suprises up their sleeve!"

He could see out the window that they had just left the atmosphere of Lehon and back into the darkness of space. Then the stars began to stretch, and the Strider entered the spinning vortex of hyperspace.

He jumped into the co-pilot seat and ran a status diagnostic of the ship. Everything seemed okay... then Dwain noted something he had long forgot about.

"Heh... have you noticed we still haven't used the cloaking device?"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 11:34 PM   #726
Ranis Hull
Rookie

"Knowing the sith I've delt with before, i'd say we'll face more fire and man power than the average invasion army........ maybe the entire true sith armada." Ranis has a distracted look on his face. "I'll be meditating in the cargo hold. If you need me or have any questions.........." He then walks out of the cockpit.

i'm 100% in love and on fire for God!

THE SECRET TO LIFE, THE UNIVURSE AND EVERYTHING IS............................

now watch srtongbad dance :
Ranis Hull is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2008, 03:08 AM   #727
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
After Ranis's little speech, he turned to Zayne. "I'm starting to wonder about that Sith-guy... Ranis, thats his name!"

He flicked a few switched on the control panel. "I don't know... can we trust him? I mean, he comes from a background filled with deceit and evil! Yet he seems like a good fighter and perhaps a good companion..."
Old 01-16-2008, 05:57 AM   #728
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Heh... have you noticed we still haven't used the cloaking device?"

"Oh sh-" Zayne started before quickly iniciating the cloaking sequence, "Crisis averted."

"I don't know... can we trust him? I mean, he comes from a background filled with deceit and evil! Yet he seems like a good fighter and perhaps a good companion..."

"Yeah, and they all say the same thing," He slightly chuckled, "Anyways, i wouldn't trust him off the bat but too much distrust might be bad. Imagine you are the head of a battle and are leading an army of Sith yet you are a Jedi. You are against the Mandalorians. Were you to distrust them or were they to distrust you, the battle would have been won by the Mandalorians immediately. So, let's make his actions speak louder than his words."
Old 01-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #729
Niftyeye

Natalie slept sweating and with a aching mind.

'You fools... a you really think the True Sith is an armada? You really think the True Sith has as many men as you have foolishness?! You will see girl.. you are your friends'

She suddenly shot up and looked about, nothing but the quiet humming of the ship, she looked down to see her clothes were soaked with sweat, and her heart was pounding.

She laid back down, staring at the ceiling.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #730
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Hmm... I suppose you bring a good point there..." Dwain agreed. "I suppose we could give this Darth-guy a chance..."

He ficked a few buttons and control switches on the panel, then jumped out of the seet. "I'll be back, I'm just need to talk to Natalie about something... it concerns over her "abilities"..."

He left the cockpit and walked down the corridor into the crew quarters. He saw just in time Natalie sweating madly.

"You okay there, kid? You look like you had a nightmare..."

He walked closer into the room. "Is this a bad time to talk about your... "gift"?"
Old 01-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #731
Niftyeye

Natalie looked over to see Dwain entered, and then sat up heavily.

She wiped her forehead and looked up at Dwain more calmly

"No Im fine... its not a bad time."
Old 01-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #732
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain had folded his arms and leaned against the wall. "During our encounter with reaper, we had noticed a certain ability of yours... stopping a blast bolt in mid air, and letting it evaporate."

"May I ask what you were thinking at the time, when that happened? Was it pure instict? Something like this would require some training, indicating you must have had some previous training..."
Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #733
Niftyeye

Natalie's eyes glanced all about the room, before finally meeting Dwain's.

"It was pure reflex I guess, so who is this Reaper anyway?" She asked, obviously trying to change the subject.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:18 AM   #734
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Why are you asking me for? Its not like I ever knew the guy personally..." he frowned. "I've seen and heard all I needed to know about Reaper; he is an ally of the True Sith, the very thing Revan was out in search for. Reaper is an example of the power the True Sith hold..."

"But let us not change the subject... clearly there is something in you that Reaper wants! We all know that! Which is why I wish to train you as my apprentice, so you can at least stand a chance against Reaper... what do you say kiddo?"
Old 01-31-2008, 03:06 PM   #735
Niftyeye

Natalie thought for a moment, and then answered.

"Alright...."

(Say 'KOTOR III' If you think this RP beats the storyline of other games :P)

~Let's keep an eye on our post length, shall we? With an average of about ten words a post, Nifty, I find it hard to imagine that I could honestly say 'Kotor III' right now... ~ FFWM

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 01-31-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 AM   #736
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((uh... This RP beating the story lines of other games? I'm hearing good things about Mass Effect, you know ))

There was a brief silence between the two. Then the grey Jedi ran a smirk across his face.

"So be it..." he murmured.

Time had passed, about a few hours. During that time, Dwain had taught Natalie how to channel her force powers. It was difficult enough making her move objects using the force. But her progress was amazing...

Dwain picked up Natalies blaster pistol and placed it on the palm of his hand. "Pick it up..." he said. An indication he wanted Natalie to grab it with the Force.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #737
Ranis Hull
Rookie

Ranis is sitting in the center of the dark cargo hold meditating. Although hid face is blank you can tell many thoughts occupy his meditation. He is dead silent, except for in his thoughts.

"It's been a long time, and yet your face is still stuck in my thoughts. Your teachings have been distorted by some, and ignored by others. Those who betrayed you shall die soon enough. These true sith will...."

A cold shiver runs down Ranis's spine. It is a presence he has not felt in years. Master Jack Reed.

"Master! your...."

"....only a vision through the force."

"But why are you here now?"

"The true sith are more powerful than you think my old friend, but so are you. You could have easily taken down the beast in that temple by yourself, but you have denied yourself the training that you need. i can tell you where to find an old friend of mine on the planet you are headed to. He will give you a few things to help your training. He is an old Rodian named Zalroy, and he lives in the city of......"

Ranis's concentration is suddenly Broken by the feeling of great power comming from somwhare on the ship.

"She's being trained."

Old 02-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #738
Niftyeye

(Lol, didnt realise you can get warned for making posts too small, and about the KOTOR III line, I was only joking.)

Natalie looked at the blaster pistol rather uncertainly, despite the fact she was slightly learning, she still felt a bit nervous and 'awekward' using the force.

She focused on it, and tried to feel the texture, its size, weight, she held out her hand, nothing happened.

She quickly broke the concentration and then tried to remember Dwain's words, he told not to think she could do it, KNOW she could do it, she closed her eyes, didnt know but it just helped.

The pistol scraped slightly toward Dwain, and then stopped, Natalie sat back on the bed, out of breath.

"Its ... tiring.. but Im.. getting there." She said in between breathes, she was getting the hang of it, and everything only needed time.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #739
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain placed the blaster onto the bedside table. "I had some difficulty with it at first. But practice makes perfect... I think you need some rest at the moment..."

He leaned against the wall. "Tell me something... you are quite strong in the Force. You seem kind of familiar somehow... I was trained at the Dantooine Academy, before it was destroyed by Darth Malak... were you a student there also?"
Old 02-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #740
Niftyeye

Natalie looks at Dwain for a long moment, and then looks at the floor

"Yes.. I didnt know who else survived the bombing.... I was lucky."
Old 02-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #741
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Zayne yawned. Still would be a few more time 'till they would arrive on Csilla and onto the- Ok, cut that thought. Yet, nothing to do. He decided to check on the ship and their crew. The Strider was actually a nice ship, unlike how Zayne called it the first time he saw it. Then again, he's used to more beautiful and bigger ships. Then he recalled Dwain saying something about Natalie's "abilities". He decided to check that out and made his way to her quarters and knocked on the door.

"Yo! Room for a spectator?" He asked cheerfully.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:17 AM   #742
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain chuckled when Zayne entered the room. "Be my guest... whose flying the ship? ... oh yeah, I keep forgetting about the auto-pilot."

Dwain patted Natalie's back. "She's been making progress this one! She's getting there..."

He then glanced back up at Zayne. "How far are we from Csilla?"
Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #743
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'd still say some more three hours. So, you still have lots of time to train..." He then stopped. He looked at them. What exactly were they training?

Suddenly, a lecherous grin passed across Zayne's face.

"What exactly are you training hum? Oops, sorry, i guess you guys also need your personal time, right?" He said, trying to hide his chuckle.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #744
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain slightly blushed after Zayne's remark.

"Woah, I wouldn't go there man!" he chuckled. "She's like a sister... besides, you two have your moments alone together!" he winked at Zayne. "What do you do when I'm not around, huh?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #745
LordRevan123
Rookie

"Probably something that we shouldn't mention," William said with a small smirk.

"Just make sure that you're training in something that is Jedi related."

Life is wasted when you always listen to people. Enjoy life, and live without regret.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #746
Niftyeye

Natalie frowned at the fact that the other crew members were speculating on whether she was romantically involved with anyone, still, it wasnt far out of reach.

She began to speak, feeling a bit awekward

"So umm...whats the plan when we actually get there?"
Old 02-13-2008, 04:42 AM   #747
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain glanced over at Natalie after the awkward silence. "I thought we'd find the capital city first. Try and make friends with the Chiss species... gather some information on their moons. Simple as that..."

Dwain left the room with his hands in his jacket pockets...

The Strider finally approached the ice planet Csilla, the Chiss homeworld. Dwain long stared at it from the windshield of the the freighter.

"Time to get ourselves ready..." he muttered.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #748
Niftyeye

(Assuming this is all moving ahead)

Some hours later, Natalie walked into the cockpit, and looked at the planet ahead.

"Theres that feeling again" She muttered
Old 02-14-2008, 06:15 AM   #749
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Just make sure that you're training in something that is Jedi related."

Suddenly, Zayne didn't feel as omnipotent as he felt a few seconds back. His expression became a blank. His lecherous grin became a broken gasp. And what both William and Dwain said didn't help. At that moment, he was so embarrassed, he would have almost been broken into ashes and swept by the wind. He should stop doing those remarks when he's unsure of what's going on.

"Hum, what i say, hum, i mean, that is, of course i knew you were training your Jedi abilities, ahah," He nervously chuckled, "Well, um, gotta go, keep on training!

-----

Now, Zayne had more pressing concerns. The Chiss. He turned to Dwain:

"Say, it seems a bit cold, mind if i don't go? Hmm?" He asked, trying to escape his idiotic phobia and fate.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #750
Ranis Hull
Rookie

"Doesn't seem like a problem if you stay, for now. I dont sense any immediate danger, but I do sense what I can only describe as a wave. Somthing big, slowly comming this way. We've only hit the beginning of the wave............... and the middle of the wave is huge. May be even big enough to change the entire structure of the chiss government. It's hard to tell for sure, but one things for sure............. I sense the presence of the dark side on this world."

Old 02-16-2008, 05:57 AM   #751
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"You sound like you've been here before, Zayne..." Dwain chuckled. "Care to humour why you utterly dislike Chiss?"

The ship entered the cold atmosphere. Temperature started to drop, even Dwain could feel it inside the ship. According to the scanners, there was some kind of dock up ahead. It was hard to spot, as everything appeared to be white all over. There were outlines of dark-blue frozen lakes in verious spots of the snow terrain.

"These Chiss must burrow underground, or something! I don't know how anyone could survive on the surface..."
Old 02-16-2008, 06:13 AM   #752
Niftyeye

Natalie peered through the cockpit, trying to make out well, anything.

"Feels strange... I just get the impression that we arent welcome, if these are indeed Chiss, Iv never met them."

Natalie then heard Zaynes comment

"I might stay here also, we could monitor the ship and be ready to pull you out if anything happened." She finished saying.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #753
LordRevan123
Rookie

"It seems that I'll be tagging along with you Dwain," William said.

William felt the power of this planet along with the secrets that were contained here.

"I feel as if we should find what we're looking for, but continue to find something else. Of what, I'm not sure."

Old 02-17-2008, 05:54 AM   #754
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Alright, then lets get ready. Ranis and Zeldron and tag along with us..."

Dwain walked up to William and hovered over his ear. He smiled. "Looks like Natalie and Zayne will be having some alone time..." he said cheekingly.

Dwain stepped out of the cockpit.

The Strider made a landing on a barely visible platform. As the legs sprouted from beneath the ship to touch the platform, it began to move. It was as if they had stepped onto an elevator. As the elevator climbed down even further, a set of doors closed above them. There was no escape now. Down, down, down they went...

The Elevator made a halt at a very large ice-covered hanger. It was filled with dozens of ships and maby freighters presumably of Chiss manufacturing. From out the cockpit window, Dwain could see a group of Chiss for greeting... or being hostile. It was difficult to tell. Among the crowd, was a droid easily able to outline... Dwain immediatly recognised the model; a HK series Assasination/Protocol droid...
Old 02-17-2008, 07:48 AM   #755
Niftyeye

"Looks like Natalie and Zayne will be having some alone time..." Dwain said cheekily, Natalie had to admit she wasnt exactly upset to be alone on the ship with him, but she had more pressing matters to concern over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie watched the walls outside the cockpit move up, and felt her feet turn like jelly, they were on an elevator alright, atleast they could always take off, but for all they knew, the area around the ship that they couldnt see from inside might be in jeopardy.

When the ship stopped, she looked through to the hangar like everyone else and saw the same, lines and lines of ships, freighters and equipment. She then looked to Dwain, and followed his eyes as she saw a group of people, they are had blue skin like the chiss, save one, which was a rusted looking orange... she couldnt make out where she remembered it.

She then sat down in the Co-Pilot seat and picked up the commlink.

"We'll be on the horn if you need us."
Old 02-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #756
LordRevan123
Rookie

"Don't be having your alone time if there's an emergency," said William through the commlink. "We'll be screwed if you do so please... not now."

As William laid eyes upon the group of Chiss and the HK droid, we began to worry. These Chiss were smart no doubt about that, if a fight broke out the protocol droid would revert to its assination programining.

"Let's try to be curtious and polite shall we?"

Old 02-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #757
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"You sound like you've been here before, Zayne..." Dwain chuckled. "Care to humour why you utterly dislike Chiss?"

"I've told you before cap'n, they screwed me over. Ain't that enough?" Zayne replied, a bit angry.

"Looks like Natalie and Zayne will be having some alone time..."

"S-Sh-SHUT UP! YOU KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" He replied, embarrassed. The magic had gone against the magician.

---

Zayne sat on the pilot seat, legs crossed and feet carefully on top of the interface. He looked at his companions and then heard William's remark.

"Don't be having your alone time if there's an emergency," said William through the commlink. "We'll be screwed if you do so please... not now."

"Screw you Will," Zayne quickly snapped at him. He then looked at his supposed "enemies".

The Chiss, a bunch of arrogant and self-centered egomaniacs...Or business-stealers in Zayne's case. At that right moment, a mix of anger and fear was going through his blood, burning with rage yet cowering with fear at the same time. He didn't have to withstand that.

"I'm gonna get a snack. Want anything?" Zayne asked Natalie, getting up from his seat.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #758
Niftyeye

Natalie suddenly snapped out of her day dream, having been sitting doing pretty much nothing for 5 minutes or so. She pretended she didnt hear Zaynes snaps at Will and the others, because she felt the same.

"No thanks" She smiled at Zayne before looking back out towards the cockpit, still trying to wonder where she had seen the droid before, suddenly it came back to her.

'The embassey! A protocol droid looked very similar to that (since HKs have a knack for blending in as protocols), we'll have to be ready if anything does happen.' She thought, watching as the crew of the strider walked patiently towards the Chiss.....
Old 02-20-2008, 05:58 PM   #759
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Screw you Will," Zayne snapped through the comlink. Dwain couldn't help but laugh at his over reaction.

As the accompanying group exited the ship through the ramp, Dwain stepped onto the metal floor of the hanger. The party of Chiss glared their red eyes at the group, obviously not happy to see them. They held blaster rifles of their own design and aimed them at the crew. The HK unit was the first to step forward.

"Irrated Statement: I have been requested to act as your translation, due to the fact that not many of your kind speak the Chiss Dialect. They wish you to state your business here, or hostilities will be a resort!"

"Wait a minute... Weren't you at that award ceremony for the Ebon Hawk's crew held on Rakatan Prime?"

"Observation: I do infact recall the event, but my memory does not show any signs of your presence at the ceremony, human."

"Yeah, thats because I watched it all on a holovid. Yes... thats right; I remember you were being interviewed and you threatened the camera man because he asked if you were an obsolete model..."

"Threat: Do not attempt to aggrivate my behaviour core, meatbag! Or I will tell this Squad of Security Forces that you are utterly tired of your meat-bag status and wished to be put out of your own misery!"

"Tell them we wish them no harm..."

HK-47 looked back at the Chiss and spoke a dialect Dwain couldn't recognise...
Old 02-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #760
LordRevan123
Rookie

"I rather like this droid," chuckled William. "I think we should ask him how he got here, and maybe see if we can take him along with us."

He continued to look at HK intently as it continued to translate.

"It'd be nice to talk to somebody when traveling through space."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Search for Revan