lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Search for Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-17-2007, 06:48 AM   #41
Adia Lanna
Rookie

Aida slammed her fist on the wall. "Damn those Sith!" She begins to pace. "Despite all their obvious downsides, they are persistent. We will have to get away from them quickly before they alert the rest of their fleet to our presence." She casually walks away. "I'm going to meditate, call me if you need me." And with that, she was gone.
Adia Lanna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2007, 07:59 AM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Alright, shields activating!" Zayne shouted out as he pressed a button, activating the shields, "Hold on people!"

Zayne pressed full throttle on The Strider, trying to keep as much distance as he could, evading as many blaster shots as he could.

"Hurry up with those turrets!"
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #43
Niftyeye

Natalie hearing of all of this, left her hiding place (none of you dont know shes on the ship i dont think) and ignoring the people obviously busy, climbed into a turret and began plugging away at the fighters.

She poured shot after shot into the squadron of sith fighters, destroying a few as more swooped in to fire.........

(BTW i put in her bio that she has a spark of force sensitive inside her.
You really think i would make her a boring old rank and file trooper?)

Last edited by Niftyeye; 03-17-2007 at 11:25 AM.
Niftyeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #44
Relenzo2
Forumite

"All the turrets are gone!" Darranak complained, "And I have yellow blood all over my suit! Some mission." He slammed into a wall as the ship lurched, and he ended up crawling. *sigh* sometimes walking was just overrated. He scrambled to his cruiser, ready to jettison if teh sheild failed, not that was going to take on these Sith in space if he could avoid it. He was a crack assasin, not some ** *** ******* ***** pilot!

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #45
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain's Auto-aim system was pointing randomly at each of the attacking Sith Fighters. His gloved fingers pressed against the triggers, laser fire burst out of the Turbo Blasters. Small explosions were made after Dwain took down an enemy Fighter.

"Hey Dante! How many have you gunned down?" Dwain laughed. There was no reply.

"Errr... Dante? Are you in there?" Dwain called out. Again, no reply. Who was in the bottom turret, he wondered.

Dwain noticed a second button on his control sticks. A small, red button next to the trigger. Dwain pressed it, wondering what would happen. Then he looked out his overlooking window, to see a missle burst out of the Turrets. The seemed to follow and assigned target, a rather paranoid looking Fighter. The Missle finally hit the Sith Fighter, vaporising the remains of the destroyed Fighter.

"OHH, SWEET!!! SEEKER MISSLES!" Dwain yelled out in joy.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2007, 12:59 AM   #46
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
"More than you, wiseguy." Dante shouted back, after manned another turrent. His gunning skill is very good, as he's an elite commando.

Aim for the pilot, Dante thought and he put his crosshair on the lead starfighter's cockpit and pressed trigger. "Bye bye." Then the first starfighter exploded, and the two behind it also exploded because of the shards. "Bingo!"

Suddenly another red light flashed. "Seeker Missles?" Dante thought for a while. No problem. "Dwain, let's see how many seeker missiles you can take! Bring it on! This is where the fun begin!" Then he carefully aligned his crosshair to the head of one of the missile and flipped the weapon switch to Ion Mode. And a small beam hit the Missile head and after a while, it exploded far before it could reach The Strider.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2007, 02:17 AM   #47
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Come 'n get some!" yelled Dwain, as he fired his Turbo Blaster rapidly at the assigned targets, destroying them in the process. There were already so little fighters left, spoiling Dwain's fun. One fighter was gliding towards the Strider, and fired point blanc. Due to the deflector shield, the laser firing bounced back at the Fighter.

His engine was blown from his own fire, and the small ship was about to crash into the Strider.

"SO LONG, SUCKER!" Dwain yelled out, as he fired a Seeker Missle at the partially destroyed Fighter. Now it was gone!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:38 AM   #48
Adia Lanna
Rookie

Adia appeared next to Dwain. "Sir, I believe there is someone else on the ship who can feel the Force." She shifts her weight and gives him a glaring look. "Certainly you can feel them?"

(I hope its alright to point out Nathalies force sensitivity. If not i will edit this post)
Old 03-18-2007, 03:51 AM   #49
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Errr... who are you? What are you doing in my Turret?" Dwain asked awkwardly.
But he indeed did feel someone of force sensitivity onboard the ship. Infact, this person so happened to be the mystery being down in the seconed turret.

A fighter zoomed past the Turbo Blaster, giving a fright to both Dwain and the Jedi.

"Oh, your gonna get it, you son of a..." Dwain turned the Turret around, for the auto-target to assign the Fighter. He pulled the triggers, and the fire burst out rapidly to the enemie.

"Yeah... er, you might wanna hold onto something... woman... jedi... whats your name?"
Old 03-18-2007, 05:08 AM   #50
Adia Lanna
Rookie

She grabs ahold of the first thing she can and begins to speak.

"I am Adia Lanna, but you can call me Lanna."

"We haven't been formally introduced so as soon as you eliminate that fighter, maybe we can exchange pleasantries."
Old 03-18-2007, 05:43 AM   #51
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Yeah, I'll do that! Eliminating things is my hobby!"

Dwain focussed his attention back at the battle. There were only six fighters left.
As soon as two of the fighters edged closer between them, Dwain fired a Seeker.
The missle shot across towards the Fighters. Then Dwain fired the Turret at his launched missle. The combination made a huge explosion. Big enough to destroy both of the Fighters.

He decided to leave the rest for his hungry Kath Hounds in the Turrets.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:26 AM   #52
Niftyeye

Natalie unsteadily opened one eye, then the other. She for a moment had a faint buzzing in her ears and couldnt remember anything. Her leg was bleeding rather badly and she couldnt move.

Then it all came back to her, she had sneaked aboard the ship when it came under sith attack, she fired the turret until a shot hit her position, knocking her out of it and onto the floor.

It was lucky to say the least the turret knocked her out, if not she would be more than a little crispy.
She groaned slightly on the floor as she tried to move. To no avail.

(And yes adia feel free to point that out. Shes at the moment kind of wounded in the main hold bit, if your basing this on the ebon hawk seen in the awesome series :P)
Old 03-18-2007, 08:08 AM   #53
Relenzo2
Forumite

"I want to fight on the ground again, soon, and longer this time! And when oh wehn do we get to lose the reddies!"

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Old 03-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #54
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Hey, watch this!" Zayne shouted out as he started spinning the ship, as it collided with one of the Fighters, then flying back.

"Yeahoo!"
Old 03-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #55
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Hey, Zayne, just get us out of here without getting us killed, okay?" Dante shouted in his turrent, "We don't want to die under Sith's hands. That's a shame!" After he fired a couple shots and finished off the last star fighter, why don't we go into hyperdrive already?"

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 03-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #56
Adia Lanna
Rookie

"Dwain, the person below in the second turret has been severly injured."

She turns to leave.

"I must go tend to their wounds. I believe we should leave immediately. This isn't a fight we can win."

She turned around and left with the swish of her robes.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #57
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Don't worry Dante, i'm a good flier!" He shouted on the comm link.

"Prepare people, entering hyperspace!" He punched the coordinates, but before they entered, he remembered, "Hey, where to actually?
Old 03-19-2007, 01:08 AM   #58
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain climbed down from his Turret, and walked to the cockpit.

"We'll head for Telos. Bastila Shan was last seen there, and she is the only person we know who understands the Unknown regions better than anybody. She might have some useful information on what to expect!"

He saw Zayne already punching in the coordinates on the control panel.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in Med Lab, to check on our "passenger"" said Dwain, as he walked out the cockpit.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:31 AM   #59
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright boss!" Zayne told him, punching the coordinates and sending the ship onto the Telos hyperspace.

"Time to relax a little," He mumbled as he got out of the cockpit to explore a bit more the ship.

(OOC: I think NOW would be a good time to interact with everyone, getting to know their characters better.)
Old 03-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #60
Niftyeye

(Ill just follow on from what u guys said)

Natalie was put into the med lab, in severe health, she wore common clothing of a civillian (what revan can wear when u choose to be a female scout on KOTOR) but she was obviously part of the military.
Her stomach area was bleeding rather badly and she was obviously unconscious
(Not a lot i can do atm since im knocked out lol)
Old 03-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #61
Niftyeye

(Ill just follow on from what u guys said)

Natalie was put into the med lab, in severe health, she wore common clothing of a civillian (what revan can wear when u choose to be a female scout on KOTOR) but she was obviously part of the military.
Her stomach area was bleeding rather badly and she was obviously unconscious.
Her republic uniform and gear was located in the eastern dorimitory where she hid earlier, a blaster pisto hanged idly (spell?) at her right leg.
(Not a lot i can do atm since im knocked out lol)

(oh **** just relised that i double posted, ignore the post above and read this one instead.

sorry )
Old 03-19-2007, 02:10 PM   #62
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Dante patted his head, and walked to the Med Lab. He saw the mysterious guest, but he was surprised that she was Force Sensitive. "Mmm..." Internal bleeding can be bad if not properly stopped, but compared to a Commando, it was nothing. "Nice sleep, young girl. This may sting a little, and I can guarantee you, you will be live...again." Then he put on Surgical gloves, and readied all equipment for surgery. As a commando, he sure learnt Anatomy, to perform emergency medical supply if available.

He injected 5 cc of Tranquilizer into her vein, and murmured: "Good sleep, Jedi."

Old 03-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #63
Adia Lanna
Rookie

"While she is force sensitive, she isn't a jedi. How the order never found her is startling." She sits next to her and pushes her hair out of her face. "Maybe she didn't want them to find her..."

(maybe that could be part of your backstory natalie? like you knew you were force sensitive but did not want to be a jedi? just throwing that out there)
Old 03-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #64
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'm the exact contrary," Zayne said, looking at the med bay, his arms holding the exteriors of the entrance, "I'm not Force Sensitive but i wield a Lightsaber. If you want to know, forget it, long story, probably would bore you."
Old 03-19-2007, 06:30 PM   #65
Adia Lanna
Rookie

"I'm listening. If you've got I story to tell I wouldn't mind hearing it," said Adia. "It would probably be to our benefit if all of the crew knew a little about each other."

Last edited by Adia Lanna; 03-19-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:44 AM   #66
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Oh, jeeze. What is it with people and sharing their life stories?" commented Dwain, as he walked into the Med Lab.

"Hows our guest?" he wondered, looking at the unconscious woman on the bed.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:36 AM   #67
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Bah, i'll tell it another time," He shrugged off.

"Oh, jeeze. What is it with people and sharing their life stories?" commented Dwain, as he walked into the Med Lab.

"Well chief, like Adia said, it's better that we know each other. And i'm guessing she's fine."
Old 03-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #68
Niftyeye

(sure adia sounds good, good idea )

Natalie slowly opened her eyes, to find a group of people hanging over her. She tried to grab her blaster but it was not there, she suddenly relised how stupid she was to sneak aboard a ship, especially with jedi on it.......
Old 03-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #69
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Done. The Internal bleeding is stopped. But for best results, she needs a bacta tank. But she may go to action." Dante took off his gloves and threw them into trashcan, "That's all I can do." Then he walked out of Med bay. Before walking out, he looked at Dwain, and said: "Got any more Sith to blast?"

Old 03-20-2007, 03:02 PM   #70
Niftyeye

She fainted once again from the blood loss, but something inside of her awoke, as if wanting to get out, as her eyes faded to unconsciousness (is that a word? lol) she caught a glimspe of a figure looming over her... its eyes stabbing her with hate........
Old 03-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #71
Relenzo2
Forumite

Ohoh... Darranak didn't feel very good. The stupid crate must have jolted, and made him hit his head in the cramped mini when is went into hyperspace. Maybe that hadn't actually been such a great idea. He got up and swung by teh Med lab to see who had died. He saw the Jedi laying on one of the beds. Bed. Not such a terrible idea right now. Maybe he would take a snooze.
But then he swung around again. Had he seen movement. Then he noticed the girl moving in her sleep. Maybe that was it. But in that condition, she should be under tranq right now, which would have kept her from having any dreams or hallucinations...

Old 03-21-2007, 04:13 AM   #72
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain laughed at Dante's question. Altough, he never really knew when the next time they will go into battle against the Sith.

"Okay, Skyblade! What do you do in the real world?" Dwain sighed.

(dont mind Dwain. He's just a complete scoundrel)
Old 03-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #73
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(So is Zayne xD).

"Well chief," Zayne started, "Lemme' ask you the same question. What do YOU do in the real world?"
Old 03-21-2007, 12:56 PM   #74
Niftyeye

(bah i got nothing to do since im knocked out and cant apparently dream)

Laying on the medical bed... her condition starting to stabilize
Old 03-22-2007, 01:18 AM   #75
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
What was there to tell, Dwain wondered.

"Well... err... I was one of the jedi who left the order, to join Revan in the Mandalorian wars. I became a High Officer who served with the Exile at Malachor V. After the war, I put aside my old life as a Jedi, and retired on Nar Shadda. What about you?"
Old 03-22-2007, 02:23 PM   #76
Niftyeye

Her condition starts to stabalize even more at a incredibly fast rate than usual, soon she will wake up

(just putting in my daily 2 cents, BTW if i wake up and none of you are there I can go into hiding again XD, nah j/k ill just wait until u 'wake me up' or something)
Old 03-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #77
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(You can have a flashback or a premonition. I guess.)

"Well chief, nothing glamorous about me. Just a man trying to get an easy life," He lied to him. There was more to him.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:00 PM   #78
Niftyeye

(Alrighty then)

Natalie woke, and looked around, a great white abyss was before her, with a fading black coming from behind her, but she could not turn. She looked ahead slightly confused and also afraid, the same figure she had seen before she fell unconscious was looking at her. Still staring with those eyes..... those eyes of hate.

Natalie suddenly properly woke up, she was in the medbay and all seemed quiet. She felt terrified from the dream.. or nightmare or whatever she just had. She had a glass of water from the side of the bed that someone must of brought and she leant back, staring into the ceiling wondering what was happening at home.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #79
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty," Zayne told her, Natalie's eyes opening.

"She's up."
Old 03-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #80
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Am I interrupting anything?" Dante walked in and asked, "I'm just coming here to have my routine check on our patient." Then Dante asked Natalie: "How do you feel? No big movement please. You need rest."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Search for Revan