lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Search for Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2007, 01:05 PM   #241
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Very well, Admiral Onasi, Jedi Master Shan," Zayne said, bowing at both and then making his way to the ship.

"I'm going to start it up," He told Dwain as he passed beside him.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2007, 02:17 PM   #242
Niftyeye

((( bah how long is it gonna be till she gets recognised for FS potential lol
'Strangeness? well thanks a lot' She thought as she headed on to the ship.
"Be careful of that one, I sense.... something out of place" Said Bastila when Natalie left the area.
Natalie walked onto the ship, and quickly headed into the cargo hold to prepare for the coming journey. She sat down slowly and leaned back against the wall of the ship, to get some sleep.
Niftyeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2007, 07:04 PM   #243
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Well, thank you for your time!" Dwain said to Carth and Bastila. "I'll be going now."

"Before you go..." Bastila interupted. "There are a few things we must speak about. That one who travels with you, Natalie, she has the potential to wield the force. Did you know that?"

"Yep. But I wasn't paying to much attention to that."

"On your journey, it is likely to encounter Force Sensitives. And even to help assist them attune to it's power. But be careful."

"Erm... oookay!"

"One last thing. If your mission succeedes, and you really find Revan, I wan't you to give him a message from me." said Bastila.

"What am I? A delivery boy?"

"Just tell him..." Bastila took a breath. "That I love him."

Dwain was astonished at what he heard. A Jedi, an actual Jedi, having feelings? This was big news.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Tell him that his friend, Carth, is following orders. Keeping the Republic in tact." the Admiral requested.

"Very well. I shall pass on these messages to Revan. I'll see you soon." and Dwain left the room, headed back to the ship.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #244
LordRevan123
Rookie

"Oh hell no! Now I have to follow them to Lehon? This is just messed up." Taking a look back to see a small old ship behind him, William thought, "I knew I should've bought a new one."

Sighing tiredly, he went over and warmed it up.

Life is wasted when you always listen to people. Enjoy life, and live without regret.

Click the link below once, please.

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114208183
LordRevan123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2007, 08:33 PM   #245
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
As Dwain headed up the ramp of the ship, he saw Dalo and Jeic walk down the ramp.

"Where do you think your going?" Dwain asked suspiciosly.

The two of them told Dwain they were leaving the mission, because they were tired of fighting and wanted to go back to their families. Suprisingly, Dwain respected their wish.

"Very well. Go on, get outs here." and the Two left the ship forever. Dwain walked up the ramp and into the ship.

((As Thread Master, I'm kicking out Topsite and Steven from this RP. They aren't doing anything contributing towards this, therefor I have the Right to dismiss them from the RP.))
Old 04-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #246
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
"Lehon..." Dante said to Dwain, "Are you sure that he's there? Because I suspect we would encounter Dark Jedi, or probabily Sith, there. So I think I need some Jedi to practice my skills, any volunteers?"

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2007, 02:54 AM   #247
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Hell, count me in. I need to practice my skills." called out Dwain. Everyone was currently in the Main Hold, hovering over the Security Consol which was displaying a holographic projection of the Planet Lehon.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:55 AM   #248
Niftyeye

"Thats it .... Lehon" Natalie said as she looked at the hologram, it looked... peaceful, and quiet.

"As for Dark Jedi..... what can we do against them? During the wars I saw Dark Jedi tear apart entire Platoons (Thats about 12 men BTW) in literally seconds! I why do I keep worrying..." She went on, thinking about the Dark figure and the disturbing dreams she haves so frequently.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:02 AM   #249
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Bah, they're no match for us. What are Dark Jedi anyways these days? Just bald guys with some armor and a stick. Not even a Lightsaber," Zayne said, relaxed.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:20 AM   #250
Niftyeye

"A force user isnt defined by their weapon alone" She replied, remembering back to very early teachings.

"Heh, I could use some sleep." She said as she nodded to dwain then walked off to the cargo hold.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #251
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Cor had been waiting in the cargo hold the whole time as the group had been having their conversations. He had heard of the destination to which the group was headed, even though he remained in the hold the whole time.

He still sat patiently on a crate, as the woman from earlier came in. He remained quiet and still, only moving his head to stare at her.

Even to Cor, a cybernetic being, she seemed a bit odd to him, out-of-place, maybe.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2007, 10:06 AM   #252
Relenzo2
Forumite

Darranak was very glad they were going back to the ship. He decided to watch Cor. But that Bastilla lady came towards the ramp. "What do you want here?" Darranak asked, trying to sound a tiny bit respectful (rather difficult for him, especially with recent events.)

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2007, 12:41 PM   #253
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Mmm...We got one volunteer, anyone else?" Dante asked around, "And I know Dark Jedi is no match for us, but the real threat is Sith...These Force users can smell our scent 10 miles away. Especially on Lehon."

Then he checked his arsenals, and said, "Don't worry, I'm ready to encounter any business that we encounter."

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 04-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #254
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"So what Nat? I thought even Dark Jedi where supposed to be married to their Lightsabers," He told her as she made her way to the cargo hold.

"You still here?" He asked Cor as he entered the room.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #255
Adia Lanna
Rookie

"If you would like another sparring partner Dante, my skills could use some sharpening," said Lanna as she dropped her robe off.
Adia Lanna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2007, 02:26 AM   #256
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Oh god, we aren't learning Echani, are we?" Dwain complained "'cause, I seriously don't want to get naked infront of those guys!" Dwain pointed at his ever so curious crew.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:36 AM   #257
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Don't worry Dwain, i have no interest whatsoever to see you half or naked. I don't have your addictions," He laughed as he went back to the cockpit to insert the coordinates.

"Oh, by the way, since this will be a long trip, take your time to snack or so."
Old 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #258
Niftyeye

"Oh dont worry captain, iv seen it all before" She gave him a cheeky smile and walked into the cargo hold with (jasons character, cant remember name lol, sorry).
"You still here?" He said to the Cyborg
"I dont know how he sat here all this time..." She said half to (jasons char:P) and to the cyborg.
She then sat down on her sleeping back and climbed inside, looking up at (Jasons char :P).
"Need something?" she asked curiously.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:49 PM   #259
Adia Lanna
Rookie

(I wasn't dropping my entire robe off. Just the long coat part that jedis usually drop off before they fight. Pretty much like Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon and Darth Maul before there fight in Phantom Menace)

"Don't flatter yourself, Dwain," said Lanna with a chuckle.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #260
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Dante smiled shallowly and pulled out his Katana. "You two, come up and fight me." Then he dashed to Dwain, and preparing to make a stab. "Be warned...Many Sith are not fast enough to react to my stab. So focus...Focus...Use your sense..."

But Dante eyed Aida to see her reaction.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #261
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(It's Zayne. And read my last post, he left after Dwain's humorous commentary.)
Old 04-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #262
Relenzo2
Forumite

"This concerns the other Jedi aboard this ship, not you." Bastila said as she brushed past Darranak. "Fine, fine." Darranak just let her go through. But then he followed to see if her buissness was of any interest or importance.

OOS: Jedi people, pick this up? Please, don't leave the continuum hanging! Just trying to make something happen.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Old 04-18-2007, 02:05 AM   #263
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Relieved that they weren't learning Echani, Dwain pulled out a simple Vibroblade to counter Dante's attack. Adia was pretty fine with her swordsmanship. All was going fine, until they were interupted by Bastila walkiing into the room.

"Yeah? What now?" he greeted Bastila, as he took a break from sword fighting. Drops of sweat rolling down his head.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:45 AM   #264
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Oh, no." Dante groaned, and put his katana back to his scabbard and stood on his feet: "Greetings, Master Shan. Something up? And excuse our rudeness, we were just improving our dueling skills, just in case we got Sith/Dark Jedi."

Old 04-18-2007, 11:05 AM   #265
Niftyeye

Natalie walked back into the area were they were.

'Cant she just bugger off already..'

Bastila shot her a glare, as if knowing what she was thinking.
"Urr.. hello again Bastila...." She said uncertainly. "When are we actually leaving?" She glanced at the people who just finished sparring.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #266
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Miss Bastila," Zayne started on the comm link, "Are you coming with us? Or did you remember something you had forgotten to say?"
Old 04-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #267
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((Relenzo2, seriously, this isn't funny. Please, proceed what you were about to do with Bastila ASAP, because I think our RP players are starting to get a little impatient with waiting))
Old 04-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #268
Niftyeye

(just advance the plot without him, this rp has been on a standstill for over 2 days now)

"Bastila unless your coming with us, I suggest you get off the ship." Natalie said before heading to the cockpit.

"I say we burn the engines until we see lines, im sick of all this waiting around" She said to Zayne
Old 04-22-2007, 12:36 PM   #269
Relenzo2
Forumite

(( sorry i was on a trip, I will post soon.... as I can.))

Old 04-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #270
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Hey, watch your tone, Natalie. Be respectful to a Jedi." Dante reminded, "And I hate to wait, but what's next?"

Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 PM   #271
Relenzo2
Forumite

Darranak entered the room where Bastilla was with the others when he heard running outside. Into the room a few seconds later came a Jedi with black lines on his face. "Though you would get away from me, didn't you?" he smiled wickedly at Darranak.
"Um.." Darranak stumbled, "look, I'm sure I can pay you for that. Hey! I left the money with Bastilla so I wouldn't spend it! Can you give it to me now, Bastilla?" Bastilla frowned, and bowed to the Jedi. "Continue your journey," she said, "and may the Force be with you." "Hey," said Darranak, "come back! What did you do with the money? Bastilla, I NEED THAT TWENTY G!" He yelled after Bastilla as she walked down the ramp.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #272
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Hey, that line is mine, i trademarked it," Zayne told Natalie sarcastically, "But anyways, we're going to Lehon."
Old 04-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #273
Relenzo2
Forumite

Darranak snuck around the ship, tring to aviod the Jedi. But he was caught by the cuff, swearing. "Don't worry, I don't want the manoy," the Jedi said. "Really?" said Darranak, "Cool! Can I go?" "No, I don't want the money... but I want to cut yo9u to ribbons." "Oh." "And since you can't pay me, as an organization withing the Galactic repbublic, the Telos Academy claims this vessel. That ought to keep you here for a while."

Old 04-23-2007, 05:18 AM   #274
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Oookay, I think we should leave Darranak to his insanity." Dwain commented. "'kay, Zayne! Fire her up!"

The Strider flew out of the Telos Academy Hangar, and fired off out of the atmosphere into known space. Atlast, they were heading to the unknown regions.

"Right!" Dwain finally announced, looking back at Adia and Dante. "Shall we continue?" he raised his blade in the Ataru Stance Form.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:12 AM   #275
Relenzo2
Forumite

They both fell down when the ship took off. "Hey!" the Jedi yelled, "fly back here, you..." he ran off. Darranak decided to go watch Cor, if he was still onw the ground, he would obviously be a thousand times less dangerous than that man when he was angry. He could get Dante later. Actually, he would have to kill them all (after he was paid) for leaving him in this place which was living #(** for him, unless they saved him later or something. Bother.

Last edited by Relenzo2; 04-27-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 AM   #276
Niftyeye

"Well freaking 'A'" Said Natalie as she sat in the Co-Pilot seat, she pulled out a book on the mandalorian wars and started to read it quietly.

"Watch my tone?" She said atloud "heh, says the man whos a grey jedi and probably deserted them-" She suddenly stopped, relising what she just said, an realising that she was once the same.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:37 PM   #277
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Dante simply held his scabbard and smiled to Dwain: "Looky look, here we go again...Aida, are you ready?"

Old 04-23-2007, 11:51 PM   #278
Adia Lanna
Rookie

"I am certainly ready. I hope that you and Dwain can keep up with a women of my stature," said Adia with a smile.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #279
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
CSI made a polite bow, and jumped away from the duo. Suddenly, without warning, he dashed towards Dwain, and his katana half-drawn.

Old 04-24-2007, 05:48 AM   #280
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Woah, easy there Dante!" smiled Dwain, as he parried the trainer's attack. Dwain then drew his Vibroblade to attack Adia. He was only too careful, as he was trying his best not to injure her.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Search for Revan