lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: StarFields: Mercenary Crew
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #41
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Ciyagi looked up with a gaze similar to a derranged animal's. He breathed inward sharply, the sound of it like a hiss.

He stalked around the hold until he caught sight of Grace.

"Ciyagi, are you alright?" Grace called out to him.

His eyes dilated large, then small, inward, outward, as he he approached silently. He hissed in her ear as he got up near her, speaking incoherently, "Ciyagi is...fine, he is good, what is it you want?"

He asked her, though his eyes studied her, they moved rapidly in all directions as they did study her in jerky movements. His tail flicked back and forth as he stalked around her, like he was sizing her up. His fists clenched, then opened, clenched, opened, and they kept doing this as he went around.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2007, 08:59 PM   #42
Grace
Forumite

"I want Ciyagi back," Grace answered calmly, standing in still, never once turning to face him as he circled her. But her mind was acutely aware of his exact position. If he chose to attack, he would find her more than prepared. "And if I have to help in getting him, I will."

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #43
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I want Ciyagi back," Grace answered calmly. "And if I have to help in getting him, I will." She told him.

Ciyagi kept moving, around and around, as he snickered to himself. "Ciyagi is here, right here, are you blind?"

He snickered once more, changing the direction in which he moved. "And if he were gone, then how would you get him back?" He asked, cocking his head to the side like a curious animal.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 04-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #44
Grace
Forumite

"I see more than you think," Grace said, keeping her voice quiet. "His mind is a twisted mess, not himself. Perhaps you do not understand telepathy or how it works, but I can aid in the untwisting of the mind to bring Ciyagi back to himself. Still emotional over Tee's..." her voice broke a little, "... death. But normal."

Please read and review
Old 04-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #45
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Ciyagi laughed, his stare menacing, he spoke softly, "perhaps, you think he doesn't know, but telepathy is a well learned thing in the military."

"You can feel, read, and detect the emotions, thoughts, and urges of another being, you can, in some situations, speak to others telepathically, and you can navigate the mind of someone weak in mental capasity," he explained, smiling slyly, as he revealed that he was not ignorant to the ways of telepathy.

"You can attempt to do what you say, but even strong telepaths can only do so much, just like with telekinesis, you can only go as far as your brain capasity and power can go," he said.

"But something else he knows, is that it is often painful to go into anothers mind, as because of emotions being shared, memories, and....pain, mental, and physical," He grinned mischieviously.

Ciyagi's face grew solumn, and he spoke more harshly, "Ciyagi is fine, as he has said, so why do you banter on like this? Speaking as if Ciyagi were two people, or whatnot. No matter, Tee is going to get what he wants, and Ciyagi will not stand by and let you stop him."

At this Ciyagi froze, his body suspended in a stalking position as he stared at her, his eyes dilating to slits. He made a jerking movement as if he were going to strike, but he stopped, smiling he snickered to himself, and he turned, walking back to where he had been earlier in the hold.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:06 PM   #46
Grace
Forumite

"I speak as you speak," Grace answered, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "And if you will not keep yourself under control, you will learn about the person I used to be... and believe me, it's gonna hurt."

((MA, if you have MSN Messenger, we need to have a chat. PM me your address if you do. If not, we'll communicate via PM, I guess...))

Please read and review
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > StarFields: Mercenary Crew