lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another Plot Idea
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #41
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsite
- Carth Onasi will return as the Admiral if Revan was set as either a Light Side Male or Light Side Female. Dark Side Male or Dark Side Female Revan will replace the deceased Carth with Admiral Cede.
Good, but I think he also might be able to return even if Revan was dark. After all, we never actually see Carth die, so he could have been picked up by a Republic ship before they retreated.

Quote:
- Bastila Shan will be seen, whatever gender/alignment you set Revan. If LSM or LSF, Bastila will be one of the current Jedi Masters on the new Jedi Council, being a substitute for Revan as the leader of the Jedi Council. DSM or DSM will make Bastila a Sith Lord, still trying to find him in the Unknown Regions
Also good.

Quote:
- Mission Vao will be mentioned to being on Kashyyyk with Zaalbar if Revan was set as either LSM or LSF. DSM or DSF Revan means she was killed in KOTOR.

- Zaalbar will be mentioned to being the current chieftain of Kashyyyk with Mission if Revan was set as either LSM or LSF. DSM or DSF Revan means he was killed in KOTOR.
Very good. This had been my idea from the beginning, and I want to know what a more mature Mission is like.

Quote:
- T3-M4 will return, whatever gender/alignment you set Revan or the Jedi Exile.

- Canderous Ordo (Mandalore) will return, whatever gender/alignment you set Revan or the Jedi Exile.

- HK-47 will return, whatever gender/alignment you set Revan or the Jedi Exile.
Of course.

Quote:
- Juhani will be looking for Revan, if set as LSM or LSF and you will confront her later on in the story. If Revan was set as DSM or DSF, Juhani was killed in KOTOR.
This is one thing I strongly disagree with. I think Juhani should be dead no matter what. She might have been killed by Revan in the grove even if Revan was light. And even if she wasn't killed, she was most likely on Kataar with the other Jedi when Nihilus attacked. But it's your story, so you can do what you want, of course.

Quote:
- Jolee Bindo will be a refugee trying to make peopleís lives on Sleheyron easier, if Revan was set as LSM or LSF. If Revan was set as DSM or DSF, Jolee was killed in KOTOR.

- Kreia, Bao-Durís Remote and GO-TO wonít return to the story, since they were killed off.

- Atton Rand will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, whatever gender/alignment you set the Jedi Exile.

- Bao-Dur will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, whatever gender/alignment you set the Jedi Exile.

- Brianna (Handmaiden) will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, only if the gender of the Jedi Exile is male. If female, she was killed along with her sisters.

- Mical (Disciple) will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, only if the gender of the Jedi Exile is female. If male, he was assassinated on his way back to Telos.

- Visas Marr will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, whatever gender/alignment you set the Jedi Exile.

- Mira will be a Jedi Master on the new Jedi Council, only if the Jedi Exile was LSM or LSF.
I like the situation with Jolee, Kreia (although I would like it if she showed up as a Force ghost), Remote, and GO-TO. I also like Brianna's and Mical's appearances based on the Exile's alignment, but I don't like the Exile's other companions being Jedi Masters no matter what. But again, it's your story, so if you like it, then it's ok.

Quote:
- Hanharr will return, whatever alignment you set the Jedi Exile. He will become an important part of the story later.

- Atris will not return. She will die, whatever alignment the Jedi Exile was on. She either died by the Jedi Exile or died shortly afterwards.

- Minor characters, such as Dustil Onasi, Yuthara Ban, etc, will be killed in the attack on Katarr or will have been killed in KOTOR, depending on alignment of Revan.
I like all this.

Quote:
- A young Jedi Padawan in the mid twenties, who before joining the Jedi Order had used the Force all of his/her life. Youíre on the verge of knighthood and usually you would have been cast out of the Order, but since there isnít many Jedi around, the Jedi have let you stay.

- Your PC is from Zolko, a planet that had been attacked by the True Sith, four years prior to this storyline. Youíll be able to visit Zolko later on in the story.

- Other than the new PCís past life, your character can be your own, unlike Revan and the Exile who were forced.
This is more realistic than being some mercenary who becomes a padawan and is suddenly powerful enough to defeat the True Sith. I like it!

Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #42
khawk
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
Good, but I think he also might be able to return even if Revan was dark. After all, we never actually see Carth die, so he could have been picked up by a Republic ship before they retreated.
Actually, Carth was picked up by a republic ship on Rakata Prime. However, when DSF Revan had romanced Carth she or Bastila killed Carth after Malak was killed.
I assume that when Revan is DSM, Carth became psychotic or quit his soldier career or so, being betrayed twice.
khawk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #43
The Architect

You are not respecting the playerís choices by having Carth show up in KotOR III if Revan is set as a DSF, because you are forcing the scenario on the player that your DSF Revan did not romance with Carth in KotOR and therefore did not show up on the Star Forge, when some DSF Revan players did romance with Carth and did kill him (or had Bastila kill him) on the Star Forge.

If Carth doesnít appear at all in KotOR III if Revan is set as a DSF, then the player can assume that is because:

a) You or Bastila killed him on the Star Forge in KotOR
b) He just died somewhere some other time
c) Other (anything you want really)

And what about having Carth appear in KotOR III if Revan is set as a DSM? Well, you could, but where was he in TSL? Why did Cede replace his role if he is still alive? You might as well just make things easier and go 2-2. LS Revan = Carth is alive and in KotOR III and DS Revan = Carth doesnít appear. What happened to him we can decide.
The Architect is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2007, 07:08 AM   #44
khawk
Rookie

Yeah, I think Carth became completely paranoid and stressed if Revan was DSM, thus he would be unfit to take up an admiral role in the republic.
khawk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2007, 07:20 AM   #45
reven0123
Rookie

Damn this is good!

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, RevanÖ and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." Darth Malak
reven0123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 12:51 AM   #46
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Yeah, I was going to post that whole third-scenario of DS F.Revan's final act of Redemption in my last post, but obviously...I see MOST of you know that isn't a possibility b/c of KII

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 02:05 AM   #47
Jediphile
Persona non grata

^^

The sacrifice/redemption of DSF Revan on the StarForge was cut from KotOR and only available through mods that restore it. Therefore it cannot be taken to be even a possibility. It's not even a "deleted scene" as much as it's an "alternative ending".

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2007, 02:07 AM   #48
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Not to mention Revan dies in that cutscene (glad they did! I fell to the DS, I want no redemeption, especially not from annoying Carth)! In all forms of gameplay, LS or DS, Revan lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Another Plot Idea