lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Multiplayer Question (issue?)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
Ignition MK II
Lurker

Multiplayer Question (issue?)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Whenever I try to play EaW online, my game only indicates that 3-4 people are online at any given time. Also, I can never find anyone in the lobby, and consequently there are never any games available for me to join. Are other Mac users finding this to be the case?

If not, do you believe this to be an issue with my connection?

I was also wondering if there had been an update in the form of a patch for Mac users? I figure a change in versions could also cause this sort of issue.

Thanks!
Ignition MK II is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

The shipped version of the mac should be fully updated. As Macs are not really known as gaming machines, the community online will be pretty small. The best thing to do is post on the gamespy forums for EaW for players and arrange times to meet

If there are any further updates, naturally it will be posted here.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Multiplayer Question (issue?)