lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force (Rewriten)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #81
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
The dark robed, masked man everyone knew as Morbiöus stood before the postrated figure of the young woman. He held his hand up before her and gestured her to stand.

- "Your loyalty is unquestioned my child, your powers are growing constantly and I am proud to call you a student of the Seren. Go ahead child, aid Tulak Hord in his quest but return to us alive, there is much you must help with" - Morbiöus said and then turned but he stopped in his tracks before he left - "Keep your eye in the mission my child, the Jedi are not important but should you consider it, use your strength for your capabilities are far beyond what they can imagine".

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 PM   #82
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Emukiel grew tired. Not of exhaustion but of Uie'Sha's neutral attitude in the fight. As he had been toying with him, his moved had been imperfect, weak, slow on his standards as well as unenhanced by the Force. The Weequay closed his eyes, drew from the force and launched one last attack to finish the duel. Driving his lightsaber after several parries by Uie'Sha - that were enhanced by the Force Valor - right above his left shoulder in a move where he could have continued to cut either his arm or head off. It was ventually a more lucky maneuver as the one time he had tried it before had failed miserably and turned against him. Emukiel then stepped back and shut off his lightsaber. With an annoyed grunt he grabbed his robes and left for the door.

"No way to win a fight" he mumbled before stopping and looking at the half-Bothan still.
"When I expect a spar, I expect it to be a spar. Not a simple taining excersice you are comfortable with from the youngling years. Studying the enemy is good, but what of when you are alone against twenty who are nearly as good as you?" Emukiel noted and waved a hand up before leaving, obviously annoyed by the unwilligness on Uie'Sha's part to test his true skills against a master of Emukiel's caliber when he had the chance. As he had said the note of the twenty, a flash in his eyes told him there was more to it than that. A war memory maybe? Something that was, is or will be? Emukiel mumbled to himself as he entered the main area and sat down to meditate. One name came to his mind from his past on a man that was nearly as stubborn as Uie'Sha; Juhn-Kai Ryu.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #83
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Horus was still at the cock-pit. Still waiting for the ship to disengage hyperspace. But after a while he decided to let Strider have some fun with his ship.

"Take over. Im going to check out the Ragnarok some more"

Horus began to walk around the Ragnarok. Strider was right, you could live in this ship for a while.

Whats the fun of exploring the universe if you arent going to stop and look around?

Horus walked through the ship. Passing Emukiel who apparently finished his sparing match with the Bothan. But he ignored the ancient jedi and kept looking around. Eventualy he made it to where Lyla was sleeping. Nearby was Kyle Katarn and Leilani. But then Horus noticed that she must have just woken up. But by the look on her face she must have had a strange dream.

"Lyla you okay? We are getting close to Serenno."
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #84
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Lyla looked up at Horus and gave him a faint smile.

- "Yeah, no worries. It's good we're almost there, all this inaction is killing me" - Lyla said clearly just for saying something as she was told by Luke that impatience was not a Jedi's trait. She then stood up and went to where Emukiel was sitting. The vision still in her memory. She sat down next to Emukiel who seemed a bit annoyed.

- "Eki, I had a most peculiar dream" - Lyla said and then looked at the master - "It was about you, but there was someone there as well, a silverhaired man with a very unconvencional lightsaber, it was shaped like a cross and it had blades coming ou of each of the four ends".

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-11-2007, 12:55 AM   #85
Aliies
Rookie

As Emukiel sulked away in an irritated fashion, Uie'Sha couldn't help but smirk...
"You lose, old man..." his plan had worked perfectly, reading that even thousands of years doesn't teach patience as he had deliberately done so, as was the advanced teachings of Form Zero; to make your opponent give up willingly through either subtefuge or irritation. Scratching his maw idly, he thought about what had been said, about the Twenty-odd opponents Emukiel had mentioned... Twenty were easy but when wielding black-blade lightsabres with an even skill level as yourself, not even the greatest of Jedi could conquer that physically, it reminded him of a lesson echoed from master Yoda through Luke: to fight one's self, dangerous it is, pray not there is more than one...

--------------------

((Assuming that Tulak Hord is already on Serenno))

Bowing her head so that her nose grazed the ground before him, uttering "Thank you Master..." before throwing herself up from the floor and as fast as she had come, the black robes vanished from sight once more, a further attempt to impress the Seren Member by showing off her incredible agility.

The Jedi would be arriving on Serenno soon, Asa moved swiflty through the ancient site to locate her small ship in the modified-makeshift hangar.
A small craft from the time of the old republic, to modern eyes it appeared to be an A-wing fighter, though was once used by the travelling wings of the Jedi Order and made specifically for that purpose. In her haste, she beeped in for R3-H6 to prep the ship, when she finally skidded around the corner adeptly, the buzzing rusty can-of-a-droid was making the final checks, his red dome spinning cheerfully and squaking happily to it's master.

Although the craft was not exactly in the newest of conditions, nonetheless it was well maintained and the hull proudly polished and marked with the badging of the New Republic to avoid suspicion. It hovered contently and smoothly glided from the docking clamps along the long corridor that made up most of the hangar, hovering merely inches from the sealed and glistening stone underneath as it picked up to an incredible speed before finally catapulting into the upper atmosphere.

Asa always enjoyed flying, just her, the stars and a beeping astromech droid along the endless stretch of space. "Coordinates verified, Serenno System, 5 Parsecs... H-Drive online, capacitor banks charging..." the computer chimed, reminding Asa that she needed to update both the old drive and the AI.

"Charge complete, H-Drive Activated!"
Aliies is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 07:58 AM   #86
Flamehart
The Commander

After some time had passed, finally the time of inaction had ended.

"Approaching Destination. Five minutes until hyperspace disengage," sounded the computer on the intercom.

"Alright guys, ready up," Strider said. He headed his way to the cockpit and got on the intercom. "There's no telling if they'll detect our craft even while cloaked, so if I start evasive action, you guys better hold on tight. Otherwise, we should have a smooth flight in guys. Expect a smooth landing regardless though, unlike Leilani," he added with a humorous voice.

The Ragnarok exited hyperspace into Serenno galactic space. It was still cloaked, however, was debatable whether or not the Sith craft had advanced enough sensors to detect him.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2007, 08:48 AM   #87
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Emukiel smiled as Lyla told of the dream, recognizing immediately who she was talking about.
"Juhn-Kai Ryu. The only man I know who is peculiar enought to carry such a weapon or have such goofy hair. Hmm... Unfortunately, I haven't seen him after the Hundred Year Darkness" Emukiel said and looked over at her. His smile suddenly faded as he remembered Juhn-Kai was already millenias old when they fought together, so it would be possible for him to be trying to contact them now while still lurking somewhere.
"Tell me exactly what you saw in the dream. What you heard, saw, smelled, sence. Everything" he said while turnig to see her more closely just as Strider noted of their arrival. He didn't care if they were arriving or not until the ramp lowered and they got out, so he was in no hurry. If anything, he was more concerned of his own ship following them. If Sarge wouldn't change the logs into fake ones and it's class as a commercial freighter, it might be fired upon by the Sith armada in control of the planet.

((If I may, I would like to draw Tepe into this. We could meet a spy of his or something after the landing if you don't mind. Don't worry, thought. I have no intentions of making the Dominion part of this so we could start huge battles unless you really want it ))

In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #88
Aliies
Rookie

"Exiting hyperspace..." A slight jolt followed by the reforming of the stars, a white streak slowed to a normal pace... just a few thousand kilometers from the Ragnarok...

The cloaking device rendered it invisible though the craft's occupant could sense a strong presence, or at least a group of those heavily in tune with the force.

Old-tech scan beams lashed out from the hull, searching for the invisible ship by use of physical detection of matter.
"Unidentified object detected, origin unknown, classification unknown, autopilot disengaged" Asa pulled the fighter away from the signal, with breakneck speed she veered it into a skim-dive off of the atmosphere to throw off her signal. She knew it was the Jedi expedition, her craft was unarmed to keep it classified as civilian and without a positive fix nor classification she would be taking too great a risk either way.

Asa kept their rough position memorized, just above the western side of the northern hemisphere, thankfully a while away from the Brotherhood's activities on the planet.
The entire remainder of the trip was made ensuring that nothing could had traced the agile craft; moving through cloud matter and dropping down to inches above the ground, using canyons and rivers to mask the approach.

As she finally neared the site, Asa allowed her mind to scan the larger part of the surrounding area, once she was certain of it being clear, her hundred-year-old fighter allowed itself to be guided by a small gathering of fellow initiates on a makeshift pad.
Once the canopy retracted, she leapt nimbly out and was met with nods of acknowledgment.

Tulak Hord... One of the ancients reborn, and possibly the greatest swordsman ever to have graced the galaxy... Asa thought idly though she wondered how she could possibly be needed to aid such a powerful being, the Jedi were in for more than simply a history lesson from the reincarnated Sith Master.

((One question, what does the planet look like: desert, jungle, or a bit of everything like earth? ))

-----------------

"Did you feel that?" Uie'Sha's fur stood on end for a moment, the flash of the darkened presence was disturbing though he lost the trace after a few moments. What truly disturbed him about the unidentified craft that appeared then vanised once more, not only did it feel dark and forboding, but oddly familiar...
Old 05-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #89
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Horus eventualy made it back to the Cock-pit. By then the ship was already starting to disengage from hyperspace

"Approaching Destination. Five minutes until hyperspace disengage,"

"Okay stay frosty guys."

Finally the ship disengaged from hyperspace into the clear blackness. He finally saw Serenno. Even though the ship was cloaked he still had the feeling that he was being watched

"Okay Strider." Horus said while at the controls "Could you tell me where the ship is supposed to land?"

OOC: I never thought of what Serenno was supposed to look like. I cant find any info on it
Old 05-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #90
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((According to Wookiepedia's description of the Counts' estate, I would say it's closer to earth than anything else, taking there are at least oceans and a habitable surrounding for roses:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Serenno))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #91
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

OOC: Okay I will take your word for it.

IC:

Horus was still looking at the splendor of the planet. He could distinctly see land and many oceans coating the planet. It was far different then Yavin or even Coruscant.

Amazing what planets the galaxy has.

"Strider I hope you don't mind if I take the ship in closer. I mean for the landing."

Horus hoped that they wouldn't be shot out of space. He still was getting a feeling for the controls of the ship and didn't even know how to even fire out of the ship.

"Lets hope we don't run into any trouble before even landing. I know this ship looks state of the art but how fast can it outrun an armada?"

Horus didn't doubt that this ship could. But it did look like it was in a few close calls
Old 05-12-2007, 05:44 AM   #92
Flamehart
The Commander

"So fast the armada will begin to doubt they ever spotted an enemy craft to begin with. Sometimes I've been caught by surprise however and they've gotten a lucky shot in or two that I haven't cleaned up yet, but otherwise, this ship's reliable enough, trust me. It's lasted against wars over four thousand years, I don't expect it to be crashing down anytime soon," Strider reassured.

"Bring it in, but be careful. I have a bad feeling of being watched," he advised.

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:12 PM   #93
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Strider's feelings were confirmed, Tulak Hord examined the Ragnarock as it came to dock in the spaceport.

- "They will be soon coming this way, make sure their welcome is fitting" - Tulak said and moved inside the old building.

The installation that the misterious men were running about was the old research center on the far east of the capital city. Several men from the Serenno local government were awaiting the Jedi.

Lyla was still talking to Emukiel, she was not really concerned about her vision but interested in why she got it in the first place.

- "It appeared to be a snow planet, maybe Rhen Var or Hoth or even Illum. You were fighting Sith along with him for the other men in the vision had red lightsabers. But you were standing and talking like best friends" - Lyla told Emukiel waiting to see if he knew what this meant.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #94
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"We fought in many battles together, many of those on snow planets. And yes, we were friends back then. We fell out after the Hundred Year Darkness when he seemed to disappear. Or if not disappear, at least I did not see him in the council meetings or in any of the temples we had at the time" Emukiel said as he stood up. The ship had landed and it was time to leave to finish this mysterious plot before it could unravel itself to the galaxy.

"It's very peculiar you had such a dream. I will meditate upon it and speak with you again once I get clarification of it. Clear your mind of it for now and concentrate in the moment. We need to unravel this threat before it can grow to the levels that we cannot match" th Weequay master said before smiling at the woman and getting ready to leace the Ragnarok. The small device on his belt beeped as his ship changed it's identity and got ready to jump out of hyperspace and to disappear into one of the many oceans of Serenno. Taking the ship was pressurised for space flight, it could lie in the bottom of the Ocean and evade search patrols for years if it needed to. And that was just the plan. It would emerge when he would signal it to and none the sooner. All the planetary sensors would recieve was a ship seemingly getting a malfunction in planetfall and crashing into an ocean. Emukiel knew it for a fact as it was a trick he had used when evading the Empire on planets where there were oceans as well as before it in the First Jedi Purge. Of course, back then it was much more difficult when he would have to minimize his force potency when trying to evade Nihilus

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #95
Grace
Forumite

"When he says careful, he means don't scratch the paint job on the landing gear," Leilani teased, coming into the cockpit. "In other words, no bumps or jolts."

Then, she laughed, and told Strider, "Well, I've gotta come up with some way to combat your incessant mockery of my trash heap of a ship."

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #96
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

OOC: Okay im landing the Ragnarok in the spaceport.

IC:

Horus began to move the ship closer to the planet. Soon after the Ragnarok was in the atmosphere. Then he finally found a spaceport where they could land

"I'm going to set her down there."

Horus began to retract the landing gear and set her down. Within moments the Ragnarok landed inside the spaceport

"Okay. I have a bad feeling about this. But im not going to stay with the ship I cant even trigger the blasters for." Horus said as he got out of the co-pilot's seat.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #97
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Name: Faroid Farfalla
Species: Equine
Appearance: A slender figure otherwise except for the haunches with hooves and fur for legs. He stands about 1.79 meters tall and wears a very simplistic clothing with a more elaborate cape buttoned on from the shoulders. His red eyes are large and blonde hair grown down to below his shoulders as well as two horn protruding from his temples. As it is custom for his species, he ears no pants but rather a very well covering loin cloth held in place by a Jedi utility belt
Homeworld: Unknown
Equipment: A simplistic lightsaber, T-6 Thunderer heavy blaster pistol
Bio: From the long ruling family of Farfalla, he abandoned his heritage to follow a mysterious Jedi Master, taking with him the lightsaber that had been running long in his family since the Jedi Lord Valenthyne Farfalla who was known well by the ancient Jedi. Folowing him into training, he was proclaimed a Jedi Knight without the traditional means or the approval of a Council. Hiding his skills and presence very well, he became a trusted partner to the old Master when he needed something done without any connections leading to him.

------

Faroid watched from the window of a tall building near the port as a ship landed. He could sence it as none inside the ship were even trying to hide their presence. Only one signature came to him that he was trained to recognize perfectly and it was much decreased or limited to make it seem there were no too strong Jedi onboard. He smiled and stepped away rom the window to infrom his master of it. He walked to a table and started a holographic conversation with a hooded figure that was his master.
"Master, they just landed. Master Al-Saefar is indeed with them but he is limiting his force signature" he said as he clipped on his lightsaber behind his back and holstered his blaster.
"Shall I go and greet them or do you wish to see them personally?" he asked then and looked at the blue hologram expectantly.

((Miracle, what is thy bidding my master? I just gave your secret character a way to enter))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-13-2007, 05:15 AM   #98
Flamehart
The Commander

Strangely enough, although the rest of the Jedi's force signatures were entirely unmasked or partially limited, Strider's Force signature was entirely devoid, unnoticable, gone. His Sith Hunter training had taught him to do so, and as such, the only identification that he was there was through the identification of the Ragnarok as a Sith Hunter craft.

"The ship will take care of itself, defense wise, Horus, so we can leave it. As for our image..."

There was another strange noise, and it was assumed that the Ragnarok did away with its cloaking system. However, from the exterior, the ship that was docked in the station appeared to be a simple merchant craft rather than the massive Ragnarok.

"We are traders, travellers, etc. Don't draw attention to yourselves as Jedi. Be careful. Force Sensitives can sense other Sensitives," Strider warned, heading to the exit ramp.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:29 AM   #99
Aliies
Rookie

Uie'Sha couldn't shake the thought of that starfighter earlier, it felt almost like he was walking right into destiny's path, for reasons he couldn't think of...

"I fear we need to tread lightly here, mixed thoughts and opinions lay beyond and I don't like where they lead..." this sort of thing was a little too philosophical for him but it was the truth, he had a keen ability for sensing danger ahead as did many of his race.

--------------------------------

"My lord, I have been instructed not to reveal myself to the Jedi for the time being, I will leave that decision in your hands... Though for now, what would you have me do?" Asa asked as she walked alongside the long-deceased master.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #100
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "I sense danger surrounding their mission, keep a close eye on them, I will greet them personally but you must make contact first. Aid them should you feel the need to" - Juhn-Kai said to Faroid from the holographic projection.

====================================

Tulak Hord looked at the young Seren and grinned.

- "Make it interesting, send some of the cloacked Seren to them, but send the lesser troops, this way they will feel over confident, at least the younger will and when it's time, send the Seren Weaponmasters in" - Tulak said and turned to the video feed of the hangar where the Ragnarock docked.

================================

Lyla nodded to Emukiel's words and then proceeded to walk down the loading ramp of the Ragnarock only to be greeted by disguised members of the government.

- "This way my 'Merchant' friends" - one of them said walking to a private room within the spaceport. Once Lyla went in and Kyle followed her the members of the government took off their disguise.

- "It is so good to finally welcome you to our home, the last few days have been really stressful, the people are afraid, none would dare leave their home" - the oldest member said.

- "We will deal with this so your people won't have anything to fear anymore" - Lyla said reassuringly.

- "Thank you, we have arranged for a speeder that will take you near the back entrance to the building, we sent a scouting party that saw the enemy's guard wasn't so tight there" - the man said.

- "Thank you, with your permission we will now leave to tend to this mission" - Lyla said.

- "Yes of course and may the force be with you" - the man said opening a door to reveal a man sitting at the controls of a large speeder.

- "Everyone get in" - Lyla said as she jumped in along with Kyle.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #101
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Emukiel walked out of the Ragnarok and followed Lyla and Kyle, jumping into the speeder as well before seeing a dark figure ahead. Silently, he watched the figure before stepping back out of the vehicle and standing tall.
"I'll handle this" he said before starting to walk forwards to meet the still approaching man.

------

Faroid nodded at the holographic image and looked out the window again.
"Yes, master. I shall await for you to join us shortly" he said before bowing and the hologram shutting down. He picked up a dark set of robes to cover himself and put them on, even drawing the loose hood on. Silently, he walked out of the room and looked at the man waiting next to the door.
"Go" the Equine said. The bulky man nodded and rushed off to cause disturbance as he was told to do so any guards sent for the spaceport would be delayed. The Jedi himself continued his way out of the building and to the very same backdoor the Jedi would be using. He waited until all of them got out, including Emukiel and then came out of the shadows, approaching them as a menacingly dark figure.

------

Emukiel and the mysterious man met halfway and both tilted their heads slightly to see each others better, then straightened their postures before grabbing their lightsabers and with a very swift draw they had their lightsabers out, pointing at each others' throats. They had stopped perfectly as the lightsaber blades were still parted from the throats. The seemingly ewually matched men then both smiled and the mystery man drew down his hood and let his robes go.
"A mutual friend sent me to aid you" the Equine said before they put away their lightsabers and bowed at nearly the same time.
"I am Faroid Farfalla" the mystery man said as they straightened up and Emukiel smiled.
"I knew your ancestor, but I doubt he was the one to send you" Emukiel said before the Equine Jedi nodded.
"My Master will catch up with us later" he said before they returned to the speeder, climbed on an sat down next to each others.

"Please welcome Faroid Farfalla, a Jedi Knight wishing to aid us" Emukiel introduced to the group and looked at the Equine who merely nodded silently and observed the very interesting group. The Weequay already knew who had trained the Equine and closed his eyes to meditate upon it, slowly and quietly searching for his old friend from the nearby systems.
'Where are you?' he thought quietly to himself as he skimmed throught planets

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #102
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Juhn-Kai Ryu was aboard a small, battered and old jedi starfighter that was recovered from Geonosis in one of his visits. The Hyperdrive module was left behind as the ship detached itself from the module leaving it to orbit around the blue planet.

The ship's signature was changed from it's original to a merchant ship called The Cook's Pan which he thought to be hilarious and always was considered to not be a threat until someone saw that it was indeed a Jedi ship, but by the time anyone realized this it was already too late and Juhn-Kai was already done with his business.

He sensed his old friend reaching out with his senses and he grinned.

[i]"Right behind you old friend....just kidding, on my way, I'll meet with you shortly", Juhn-Kai said in his mind to his old friend, he was glad to find Emukiel.

Juhn-Kai landed his ship somewhere in the outskirts of the city but near the research facility.

"I will await you here", he thought and remained hidden but always watching, his presence completely masked just like Emukiel and Strider.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #103
Flamehart
The Commander

Strider sat in the speeder, quietly keeping to himself, which was unusual. He was usually the one giving instruction, or leading, when helping with Jedi missions, but in this case, he was allowing Lyla to lead, as he originally intended. He nodded a silent greeting to Faroid, not speaking in case anyone on this planet watching them would recognize him.

Old 05-13-2007, 10:41 PM   #104
Aliies
Rookie

"It will be done..." Asa bowed once more and left the ancient to his view of the Jedi's disguised vessel, she called for a group of seven of her brethren to meet her in the small Meditation area; they were dark and foreboding, much like herself dressed in concealling dark robes that hid their true natures. Each weilded the Black-Blade lightsabres of the Brotherhood and each willing to give their lives for the cause.

"Our lord Tulak Hord wishes me to send you to greet the Jedi on behalf of the Brotherhood, now I won't lie to you there are powerful members among them and your chances are slim, personally I would not have ordered such a waste of valuable Seren members but My master has made it clear that I follow Lord Tulak's orders. Keep them guessing, Let them make the first move and may the force be with you!" It was not a great speech but they understood, all eight present bowed in a circle of respect.

The Seven turned and marched out in a roughly-uniform fashion, leaving Asa looking to their rereating backs, unable to keep a smile from her enshrouded face...
Old 05-14-2007, 07:36 PM   #105
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Horus jumped into the speeder. He noticed Strider being more passive then he thought he usually was.

"So Lyla are we going to have to do some "Work" (note by "Work" Horus means anything that has to do with a lightsaber)

The lightsaber in Horus's modified robes fumbled around. He hoped it wouldnt fly out of his robes. Suddenly Horus felt something in the force he never felt before. It was as if someone was waiting for them.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:53 AM   #106
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Lyla looked around concerned and then looked at Horus.

- "It is most likely" - Lyla said and then looked at the speeder pilot and nodded. The pilot accelerated once everyone was on board and headed towards the installation to which they arrived without much trouble. Everything was quiet, too quiet.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-15-2007, 07:18 AM   #107
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
As they stopped and got out, Emukiel took a deep breath and leaned onto his cane once more as he stood right outside the speeder. The Equine beside him stood silently also and took an equally deep breath. They closed their eyes nearly at the same time and concentrated to reaching out with the Force. As the two let out the breath and opened their eyes, Emukiel was the first of the two to react, dropping his robes on the ground as well as his cane. With the force he picked them up and slipped them back inside the speeder for safekeeping.

"There is a trap ahead" Faroid said and looked at the complex infront of them.
"So we must act before they can give the go" Emukiel said quietly and closed his eyes once again, this time concentrating on himself. His eyes opened and the barrier that had once limited his force signal from glowing so bright, was now brighter than a Supernova against a completely black backround. His power had grown immensely since he had last given out the full of his force signature. Some might say it was because the Force was flowing in him much more as it had been harnessed to keep him from dying or because he had in the past centuries grown more wiser on the secrets of the force.

Anywho, Emukiel stepped forth from the group and looked at the building infront of them with a rejuvenated grin. Those who had seen him millenias before, even via dreams, would know that he was once again embracing his Jedi Lordship like when he was one in several conflicts of the past until the Ruusan reformation took it away from him.
"Lyla. You're the mission leader I suppose, what do you wish us to do?" the Weequay asked before the device on his belt beeping, noting that his ship had landed in a nearby body of water safely. At the same time, Emukiel sent a very short message to Juhn-Kai.
'Don't you dare on missing out on all the fun again' the message rang inside the ancient Jedi's mind with the voice of Emukiel.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-15-2007, 09:05 AM   #108
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Orpheus had arrived on Serenno awhile ago, he had just been sitting about in the complex out of the way, and inconspicuous.

The hooded man got up, only his lower facial features evident, as before. He approached Tulak, coming up behind him, he spoke only loud enough for him to hear.

"Always the confident one, Tulak. I'm wondering what plan you have concocted for these jedi, Tulak, and whether I should be allowed in on this plan, seeing as your master assured me that all of you here would follow my orders, including you. Would you care to enlighten me?" He asked in a mischievious manner, a cold smile spreading across his face.

He walked up and stood next to the once dead Sith Lord, leaning forward on his Light Spear, which seemed nothing more than a semi-smooth walking stick, he stared at what the Sith Lord was staring at with odd amusement.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2007, 08:55 PM   #109
Flamehart
The Commander

Strider's eyes flickered over at Emukiel. For a fraction of a second, they seemed a brighter blue than usual. Strider admired his immense power, although his own was very comparable to it, he had a strict moral to never use his full strength, save on challenging bouts versus the True Sith in the Unknown Regions during his time of vanishment many years ago, or during a sparring bout with Riebe at one point in his life. The power he had accumulated in probably half the time Emukiel had despite his age was immense, and he had made it a point to himself one day to seek Emukiel on guidance on how to pass the knowledge on when he would decide his time getting involved was done.

His own hand went to his lightsaber hilt now. "It is too quiet, and I too sense the trap. Everyone stay alert," he advised.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #110
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Horus put his hands into his robes. But instead of feeling the rod of his hilt. He felt his Dl-44 blaster Pistol. Right next to it was his hilt. But he quickly retracted his hand. Soon he started to move his hand forward. Trying to sense anything. But he couldn't.

"If this is a trap our enemies sure are trying to make themselves unnoticed"

Horus went back to his robes and took out his lightsaber but didn't ignite it. Even though he had the impulse to. He didn't want to start a large battle just like that
Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #111
Grace
Forumite

"Well, that is the definition of a trap," Leilani muttered, fingering the hilt of her lightsaber beneath the cloak. With her left hand, she tugged lightly at the clasp holding the cloak in place. "Walking into something intended to end your life..." She smiled faintly and looked over to Strider.

"Someone we both know once said, 'If you walk into a trap with expectations of how it's going to spring on you, you'll be caught in it. With nothing expected, nothing will surprise you and you can move with what actually happens.' "

Please read and review
Old 05-15-2007, 11:33 PM   #112
Aliies
Rookie

Uie'Sha began sniffing at the air, focussing his ability to further empower his senses. "I sense them and I can smell them... Close..." he paused for a moment.

In a flash his white-bladed sabre was active in the Soresu stance, turning to the rear of the group where a black-robed individual materialized out of thin air. Several others did the same as they decloaked in a circle surrounding the grouped Jedi.
He could sense purpose, not the false confidence evident in the Sith, leading him to believe these were a part of something much worse.

Much unlike the sith, they did not attack at first nor show any sign of aggression until they had completed a brief study of the group, igniting the infamous black lightsabres.
Six wielded standard lightsabers while the seventh held one in either hand, the black blades as dark as the complete absence of light.

"If it was a trap, we walked right into it..." Uie'Sha muttered, studying his opponent's behaivior, though they were completely silent and still, further placing them from dark jedi.

"Surrender... You will not be harmed... Give up your weapons and surrender..." their apparent leader stated, his pair of lightsabers humming in tune with his sullen voice; Uie'Sha guessed he was a Chiss due to his strange accent.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:31 AM   #113
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
As the men appeared, Emukiel did not even flinch. As a veteran of many battles, his reactions were automatc in high-stress situations and his lightsaber flickered on and he got into his ready stance that reminded much of the Ataru opening stance. The Equine Jedi's blue lightsaber also was turned on and the man stepped back into a Niman starting stance. The two Jedi looked around at the group before Emukiel turned to see the leader with a slight grin on his face, knowing obviously something the enemy didn't. He could feel the presence of Juhn-Kai now that the Weequay had released the block from his force.

"And who might you be to request such a thing?" Emukiel asked simply and looked continuously at the supposedly Chiss figure. He was quite ready to release a chain lightning upon the entire circle if the men would attempt to come any closer than they were now

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #114
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Tulak could see everything from where he stood and simply did not even look at Orpheus but only smirked.

- "I do not sense him telling you that you could command me, and given the fact that he did not, I do what I will, my purpose is commanded directly from Morbiöus. I am afraid I can not waste my time following orders from the likes of you" - Tulak said and put his cloak on as he did - "Now by your leave, I have business to attend to".

Tulak walked away leaving Orpheus behind.
=========================

Lyla did not reach for her lighsaber at the sight of the men, she stood there looking around assesing the situation. When she heard the robed man command them to drop her weapons she turned to him and grinned.

- "Well, that's going to be a bit of a problem" - Lyla said now reaching into her robes and taking her two lightsabers from her belt - "You see I have a physical problem that when I grip something into my hands, I can't seem to let go but it only happens with my lightsabers to be honest".

==========================

Juhn-Kai watched the scene from far away, he grinned at the sight of it. He knew Emukiel and Strider were more than capable of handling everything and the other knights with them were no push overs for what he could sense. But he did not want to barge in just yet, he was waiting for the oportune moment.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 05-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #115
Aliies
Rookie

"Commonly known as Rigor Mortis, though it usually only occurs when one has died... Perhaps you forsee your near future thourgh action when I try to pry the lightsabre from your cold grip?" his comment was disturbingly idle yet well-versed for a Chiss, not a hint of anger nor frustration as his comrades chuckled, focussing on the two elder Jedi with a small interest in the 'freak of nature' as Emukiel called him.

There was a moment of silence where niether party said nothing and barely moved, it felt weird to have been ambushed and hardly attacked besides a verbal offensive.
"Would you care to make the first move or is it our turn?" Uie'Sha was growing impatient, he could see these were not dark siders but grey like himself, they were studying the group's actions and patiently waiting for the Jedi to flinch to exploit that weakness.

one excrutiating minute later, the first of the Seren charged, evenly spreading the offensive with Emukiel being chosen by the leader.

((I'll leave you guys to deal with your opponents, I can't rp all of them at once... the pause has dragged on long enough ))
Old 05-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #116
Flamehart
The Commander

Strider's blade had not yet been ignited, however, his opponent was defeated quickly enough as if it had been the whole time. One of the Seren rushed at Strider, drew back and swung his black lightsaber ferociously. Strider moved in a quick blur, dodging the swings, then driving his boot onto the shin of the man, he grabbed the Seren's arm and twisted his arm, disarming him of his lightsaber and moving his own arm against the small of his back (like a police-hold restraint), then pressed the hilt of his lightsaber to the man's back, quickly activating and deactivating it, a glimpse of the dark blue blade only seen for a quick second before the man crumpled to the ground with a look of surprise on his face. Strider called the man's lightsaber to his hand and hooked it on his belt. He would examine this black lightsaber later for evidence.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:30 PM   #117
Aliies
Rookie

Uie'Sha's opponent charged in with controlled malice, though in a move completely unexpected from his half-bothan target, his blade was parried off to the right and was caught in a vicious grip around his human neck, Uie'Sha displaying his physical prowess by lifting him off his feet and using the momentum to brutally pull his neck down again, snapping it audably.
He idly caught the man's lightsabre as it fell due to him having no time to even react with it. Looking over at Strider, who also took the prize for examination, he nodded and moved to help the others, assured that the grumpy pile of animated dust would be more than capable of handling his opponent.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #118
Grace
Forumite

Leilani's approach to her enemy was similar to Strider's in the fact that she did not switch her saber on until the very end, but she took an approach that may have reminded Strider of Reibe by toying with the opponent. He took several swings at her, but none of them connected, no matter how hard he tried to anticipate her movement. And in the final seconds, Strider would have seen a move used by Reibe on several different occasions.

When her opponent thrust forward, intending to jab his blade straight through her, Leilani spun to the side, avoiding the blacklight blade by less than a centimeter, and colliding body to body with the enemy. Then, she wrapped her right arm around his waist and angled her body slightly away before flicking two switches on her lightsaber, the first to activate the second setting, and the second to power it on, sending the smaller, alternate blade of her dual-phase lightsaber through his gut and narrowly missing her own side.

With a grunt, the man leaned heavily against the smaller woman, all his strength leaving him. As he fell, Leilani twisted her weight from beneath him and deftly plucked his lightsaber from his grip as he fell beside her. With a nod, she switched off both blades and tucked the blacklight saber away into a pocket in her armor while clasping her own back to her belt.

Please read and review
Old 05-17-2007, 12:25 AM   #119
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Feirod lunged into a duel with one of the black-claded opponents and utilised ancient swordsman techniques that most of the group had probably not seen for millenias. Juhn-Kai had indeed tought him well, as the duel was over after two parries and a strike. To be more detailed, the Equine Jedi had parried first the opponent's strike to the chest, then a swing towards his left leg and then had with a simple roll moved the opponent's lightsaber out of the way and cut a deep wound across the chest of the opponent, so ending the battle and keeping the opponent alive in pain beyond their imagination. He could feel the pain even if the opponent was not screaming and so picked up the black lightsaber as well, placing them crossed on both sides of the man's head and then cut the head clean off, ending the pain and bowing his head in respect to the dead force-user. Out of similiar respect, he destroyed the lightsaber by throwing the hilt into the air and then slicing throught it several times with his own lightsaber before walking back to the group, giving only a glimpse towards the duel of Emukiel and the Chiss leader. He could see from the grin of the Weequay master he enjoyed every second of it, which was deep down the cause why he used such a form of lightsaber combat.

------

Emukiel grinned as the leader chose him as his opponent and jumped over the Chiss man with the force, spinning wildly as he did so, his lightsaber causing a whirlwind-like tail behind him as the leader just watched on, depending on getting the first strike as the man fell down. However, it didn't go as the leader planned and as he began an attack towards the Weequay who was fetching for balance that split second after he touched ground, suddenly one of his lightsaber deactivated. Not knowing why it happened, the man waited for what would happen and so it was too late to try anything to save the crumbling lightsaber. when the lightsaer heated up, the Chiss finally dropped the weapon and continued this attack towards Emukiel who had his other fist infront of him, explaining by that how the man's weapon had been subjected to the force power known as Crush. As the two engaged in a fierce lightsaber duel, the Weequay toyed with the man as long as he could until he found that he was the only one fighting anymore. he looked at the rest of the Jedi before shrugging, doing ome simple distracting maneuvers with his lightsaber and then cut wounds on both of the man's shoulder with such precise points of contact that the leader of the group fell down with his lightsaber, screaming of agony. Emukiel stepped on the man's chest and picked up the black lightsaber. Concentrating on it, he felt the power it held and the power that had caused such a crystal to be created before using force crush on the crystal, destroying it while leaving the hilt intact. Dropping the opponent's hilt onto the ground next to him, he placed his own lightsaber at the side of the man's throat, ready to cleave throught if he had to.
"I've felt this before... Tell us who you're working for and I might just save your life. Is it a Sith?"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 05-17-2007, 01:48 AM   #120
Aliies
Rookie

The man's screaming lasted only for a moment as he concentrated on the last moments of his life, his glowing red eyes staring into those of his conquerer, a wicked smile spread across his face as he moved to bite the air, snapping his teeth together and breaking the false tooth and releasing concentrated Dioxus into his lungs, killing him within seconds.

"Everyone alright?" Uie'Sha began checking the bodies of the fallen, uttering a prayer to the force as was his custom. He couldn't help but wonder, their foe knew that the Jedi were no novices yet they send a suicide welcoming commitee...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force (Rewriten)