lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: pixels
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
myandowski
Lurker

pixels

Hi my name is myandowski i recently bought grim fandango and i'm playing the game on windows XP the game runs perfectly however everytime i start the game up and your in play mode the pixels are all screwed and all over the place it's hard to see what's going on i downloaded the patch and it didn't help and i've even used windows capability system it didn't work either i realy want to play this game but i need a solution to this problem thankyou for all replies please be specific with your solutions thankyou

Last edited by myandowski; 05-09-2007 at 06:26 PM.
myandowski is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Do you have anti-aliasing forced to work in games? Without some configuration, this is guaranteed to mess up the graphics with Nvidia cards and possibly ATI cards too. There's a thread in this forum about anti-aliasing on Nvidia cards that might help you.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > pixels