lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 'Classics' in the LucasArts store
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
Achrono
Rookie

'Classics' in the LucasArts store

I was recently looking around for some good LucasArts old-style adventures to play and I came across the store site. Once I clicked it I went to Classics section hoping to find Sam and Max or Full Throttle. Instead all I see is some star wars games and some other unknown games. 'LEGO Star Wars' is not a classic! Whats up with the lack of good games sold on this site? Personally I'd love to see Full throttle in the store because I have tried the demo and now I want more. So can anyone tell me why this page is serverely lacking the games it should have?
Achrono is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #2
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
What can I say other than Welcome To The Club! I think that just about everyone on here feels for ya'...a lot of people are really frustrated with Lucasarts because they just seem to refuse to sell those games anymore. I've sent numerous emails to them and complaining but to no avail. Ebay is your best bet for finding older games now days.

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
stewlil
Rookie

You can buy Full Throttle in the shops as one of those Purple Lucas arts Classics for 10 here at HMV.

"There's nothing better than spitting in the face of someone that hands you an ultimatum." Deron Miller of cKy
stewlil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
Achrono
Rookie

I don't live in UK. I live in Canada (Newfoundland) where its particularly hard to get certain things (Newfoundland especially). Finding a copy of Full throttle in a store around here is about as common as seeing a lion swimming. Plus ebay and amazon.ca suck (especially if you only buy stuff from canada) because they don't have anything. Besides, I've never seen one of those purple classics? What are they?
Achrono is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2007, 05:03 PM   #5
Yodude1017
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achrono
I don't live in UK. I live in Canada (Newfoundland) where its particularly hard to get certain things (Newfoundland especially). Finding a copy of Full throttle in a store around here is about as common as seeing a lion swimming. Plus ebay and amazon.ca suck (especially if you only buy stuff from canada) because they don't have anything. Besides, I've never seen one of those purple classics? What are they?
I have two of those, they are just re-releases that I think can run on faster computers. If you look on ebay, they UK stores usually sell them through that. (I live in America).
Yodude1017 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Land of the Dead > 'Classics' in the LucasArts store