lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wii virtual console
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2007, 02:05 PM   #1
Acrylic

Wii virtual console

Sorry if a thread like this has already been posted...I'm just too lazy to check.

Alright, I wasted my money on a game called Ristar a long time ago, and I'm just wondering, of the games that are out now, what do people recommend?

I have: Super Mario World, a link to the past, castlevania iv, donkey kong country, kid icarus, kirbys adventure, sonic, and ristar.

I've been looking at Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Spirit, Final Fight, Wonder Boy, and Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

So, help me out here if ya can! =)

Acrylic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
Datheus
Whosawhatnow?

I would only buy Super Mario World, Link to the Past, Kirby, Sonic, and Castelvania IV, so I'd suggest you step away from the virtual console.

I have yet to purchase any games on VC. I may break down and buy Super Mario World in the future, but probably not. Isn't there a version on the DS?
Datheus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2007, 12:35 AM   #3
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
http://www.vc-reviews.com/

Great place to see what's out there in the VC world.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Yoda’s Swamp > Wii virtual console