lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: i realy want to play this game but i can't
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2007, 09:23 AM   #1
myandowski
Lurker

i realy want to play this game but i can't

ok i'll do my best to be as specific as possible

first of all i have tried everything to get this game working on my computer. my computer is XP the game downloads perfectly fine nothing wronge at all and then when i put the CD into the CD player everything is nice and smooth when the game starts the cut scene plays no grapjic problems at all and then when your in play mode there are white static lines all over the screen and when manny walks it just gets worse i can't access the main menu at all. i have tried to play the game like this but when i start talking to the characters the game freezes and the sound starts to play up. i have tried everything can someone please give me a detailed solution i realy want to play this game
myandowski is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2007, 08:19 PM   #2
Du Man

The white static lines? have no idea.

the game freezing and looping a particular sound, i had this problem too. I noticed it occurs just about everytime you make progress, but it dies down a bit here and there. My only solution, go to the main menu, save your game, restart game and reload from you saved file.
Du Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > i realy want to play this game but i can't