lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Oblivious to the Nines
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #81
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Yeah it turns out I missed my chance to get it for free. It was only 150 points (and I had some left over), so it wasn't too bad. Has anyone tried the other stuff? What's this Orrery and Wizard's Tower like?
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #82
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
The “Wizards Tower “ is the best. The best thing about it is it gives you an enchanting and spellmaking alters without joining the Mages Guild. Just cost you some gold to make them functional. A little out of the way to be your main storage area, but the alters and the botanical garden for all your Alchemy needs make it worth the price.

The Orrery was a nice short quest to restore the Orrery at the Arcane University. Cool visual effects once completed, but little more (IMO), allows you to boost one stat, but at the cost of another.

The only one I have not tried is the “The Vile Lair.”
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2007, 08:02 PM   #83
Aash Li
Speak nerdy to me! ;P

Current Game: LotRO, EQ2 & RoM
Hot Topic Starter 
So I installed Oblivion. And I finally got to see the opening movie, and its SO pretty! Everything is nicely rendered. Only problem is, my mouse is sluggish.

I suppose I should say I got new parts. Motherboard, video card, 1gig ddr2 memory, and processor. Now I just need a new case, and another gig of ram. :3
Aash Li is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Oblivious to the Nines