lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: baseitems.2da in 2 of Shem's mods
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
SykoRevan

baseitems.2da in 2 of Shem's mods

I noticed that both Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod and Super Enhanced mods both use a baseitems.2da. Are either of these compatible, or will I have to do some .2da editing?

SykoRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
L0rdReV@n88

if it is about a certain mod or mods in this case it is best to pm the author he will be able to help you. im not familiar with either mod so this is all the help i can give. good luck

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2007, 03:48 PM   #3
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoRevan
I noticed that both Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod and Super Enhanced mods both use a baseitems.2da. Are either of these compatible, or will I have to do some .2da editing?
Yes, they're compatible. If you're using both mods, then my advice would be to use the newest mod's baseitems.2da file. That would mean use the one from the Super Enhanced mod.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #4
SykoRevan

Thanks very much Shem. I had some difficulty with KSE when I downloaded the Super Enhanced Mod (and the Add-on) and the Ultimate Sound Mod for TSL. Now I realize it was probably because I was using the baseitems.2da from the sound mod, not the enhanced mod. I'll check it as soon as I can to see if it's okay now.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
SykoRevan

Sorry to ask a question like this again, but when using USM and the Super Enhanced Mod, which baseitems.2da do I use? Thanks in advance for putting up with my questions :P

Old 06-02-2007, 08:08 PM   #6
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoRevan
Sorry to ask a question like this again, but when using USM and the Super Enhanced Mod, which baseitems.2da do I use? Thanks in advance for putting up with my questions :P
If you took my advice from before in this thread, you use the newer of the two mods. Think of it this way, how would the USM be compatible with a mod that didn't exist when it came out?

Also if you actually looked at my readme file it says it's compatible with the USM.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #7
SykoRevan

I didn't know which came first, that's why I asked :P Sorry for being a bit dim-minded, I'm afraid that sometimes I still get confused when it comes to aspects of mods. Thanks again.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > baseitems.2da in 2 of Shem's mods