lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The birth of the force
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
yoba
Rookie

The birth of the force

Story:
The republic has just been formed, hyperdrive was established only a couple of decades ago. Many people from different species are beginning to "feel" things other than from the five main senses.

This is an rpg of how the force and jedi started, so no real sith and darkside, just you know.. be creative...
Post your bio's (not including lightsabers, force powers or jedi class')

I would like you to use this bio sheet:

Name:
Sex:
Class:
Main Weapon:
Alt. Weapon:
Clothes:
Race:
Here is the bio for my character:

Name: William Gognas
Sex: Male
Class: Martial Artist
Main Weapon: Vibro-Sword
Alt. Weapon: Double bladed Vibro-Sword
Clothes: a cross between atton's ribbed jacket and jedi robes (no cloak attached)
Race: Human

We'll start after 6 more people join, recruitments will be open at all times, after we start the RPG posts not related to the story should be labeled OOC (Out Of Character). During the course of the RPG lightsabers and force powers will come in, although lightsabers will come later. When lightsabers come in they will be of the main 3 colours at first, later on (if the story continues that long) the more unique colours will come in.

Rules:
No god modding
No Spamming (of course)
Have Fun!

If this RPG has already started please go to

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=178806

so you can post your bio.

Thanks!

"Everytime you look at the future, The Future Changes. Which Changes Everything" - Nicholas Cage in "NEXT"

Last edited by yoba; 05-27-2007 at 01:20 PM.
yoba is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The birth of the force