lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mandalorian Wars: The Jedi Torn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-09-2007, 08:22 AM   #81
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Castov looked out the window as Lake’s plan had worked brilliantly, with a single ship sabotaged she wiped out more than half a dozen Mandalorian vessels in her traffic jam. The Mandalorian flagships had fallen the battle had been won, all the Republic had to do was destroy the stragglers.

It has been two hours since the Mandalorian had fired their last shots, they did as expected and fought to the last man. It’s not in the Mandalorians nature to surrender or give up, the last fighter even attempted a kamikaze run against the flagship but had been taken care of by the turbo laser battery. Admiral To’knel ordered all ships to keep a safe distance from the planet and not to enter orbit, he also called a briefing to be attended by all Jedi in six hours.

Castov had spent most of the lat couple of hours in the ships infirmary having his eye seen to. Although the doctors could heal the tissue around the eye, the eye its self was damaged beyond repair and now he donned a black eye-patch.

Jeap was now in one of the ‘Jedi rooms’, some of the republic vessels had them installed when Reven’s followers joined the war, they were really just an observation deck or crew training room that had been stripped down and had some mats placed on the floor. The rooms were put on the ships so the Jedi could practice Lightsaber techniques or just meditate.

Castov was the only one in the room and he decided that he needed to practice his unarmed combat skills. After the tussle he had with the exceptionally large Mandalorian that did not go entirely to plan. He never really trained for combat back at the enclave, he never had any cause to, the galaxy was at peace the Sith had not been seen or heard from for years so the need to fight was not important. Now the Mandalorians begun their war on the republic and all those Jedi who chose to follow Reven were now expected to fight.

((OCC- OK now's the time to start selecting the ground objective you wish to take on in the discussion thread.))
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 08:53 AM   #82
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Mission complete and battle over, Lake had decided that she needed some meditation time, and had entered the training room. She was one of a handful of 'masterless' Padawans, and so keeping herself focused and proving herself to be every bit a competent Jedi was paramount to her. But seeing Castov Jesp pummelling a training dummy, she couldn't help but comment.

"You know, it's always more challenging to attack something that hits back," Lake said to him. "I came in here to meditate, but given the choice between the two, sparring wins everytime." She looked him over. He seemed perfectly content to practice on his own, but she'd ask anyway. "If you feel like having a live opponent, just let me know. I'd be glad to be of assistance."

She sat down cross-legged on one of the mats in the corner, then took a cleansing breath and closed her eyes. "Nice patch, by the way," she commented. She wasn't trying to incite him or be mean, but rather to acknowledge that she was aware that he had lost his eye and understood that he was training now in order to test his skills without the benefit of binocular vision. He'd have to make use of the Force more now that before--not a difficult task, but one that he wanted to be prepared for. "Be careful, though," she added lightly. "You might start a fashion trend."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 06-09-2007, 09:11 AM   #83
starmark2k

"Yeah." Castov replied Continuing to practice on the dummy. "Well I was thinking about getting a peg leg and a hook hand... You know space pirate look.”

Castov always looked for the funny side of any situation, all his friends back on Dantooine found this both relaxing and infuriating. He remembers his master used to tell him ‘No one like a funny Jedi my young Padawan’. He had many fond memories of his master from his training and how they kept intact after he was knighted. Castov’s master was killed when the Mandalorians attacked Irodia while they attacked planets outside of the republic. Castov mourned his masters death and celebrated how he had become one with the force at the same time. His master taught him well and although many would believe CJ chose to fight the Mandalorians because of his Master’s death they would be incorrect. He chose to fight solely because he felt it was the right thing to do.

“I read the reports from the marines you commanded.” Castov announced. “They say your command was the reason for the success… You showed great skill, I’m surprised you haven’t taken your trials yet.”
Old 06-09-2007, 11:47 AM   #84
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
"Ugh," Lux muttered as he extracted himself from the twisted heap that had been his starfighter. After the battle, he'd gone with Anya to check up on Kastul in the medbay and after receiving the decidedly good prognosis, transferred over to the flagship to await further instructions. He'd also gotten his fighter transported over, though he was quite unhappy with the shape it was in.

Hopping down onto the deck, he wiped his hands off with a rag, then stared dejectedly at his mangled fighter. A mechanic came up alongside him and joined him. "Looks like you put this thing through quite a ringer, sir," the kindly older man said.

"You can say that again," Lux agreed, running a hand through his short red hair. "I think I'm going to need a new one."

"That's no problem sir, I'm sure we can find one to suit your tastes."

"Thanks, Sarge," Lux said gratefully. Sighing, he tossed the dirty rag onto the broken heap that was his starfighter and moved off and out of the hangar.

Letting himself into the training room, he spotted two of his fellow Jedi already availing themselves to the facilities: Castov Jesp was sparring with a training dummy and Lake Kiel seemed to be meditating. Meditating? Lux thought to himself. When did she become a Consular? Not wishing to interrupt her in any case, he trotted over to where Castov was. "Nice eyepatch," he greeted his fellow Jedi, noticing the black cloth in place on Castov's face. "What'd you do to get that?"

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #85
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
“I read the reports from the marines you commanded.” Castov announced. “They say your command was the reason for the success… You showed great skill, I’m surprised you haven’t taken your trials yet.”

“Master Kai didn’t think I was ready,” she said calmly to Castov.

Lake breathed in deeply as she began to connect to the Force, allowing its cleansing energy to surround her, wiping away the pain she had felt from taking lives today.

She believed in everything the Jedi and the Republic stood for: justice, freedom, peace—and the defence of those too weak to stand on their own when those things were threatened. So she had felt confused and betrayed when the Council had outright refused to help the Republic. She couldn’t understand why the Jedi were abandoning the Republic, even though it was quite obvious that the Republic would fall without their help. And she felt even more confused when her master had denied her taking the trials for the third time, even while those she felt were less qualified than her had passed them with ease. She had watched helplessly as Jedi Masters she knew and respected left the Order one by one to join Revan and his cause, some taking their padawans with them, other leaving their padawans in the care of others. She had thought then that perhaps her Master would allow her to take the trials, if for nothing else than so he could take on another padawan learner himself. But, in front of the Council, he stubbornly refused her for a fourth time.

It had been the proverbial straw that broke the bantha’s back. Disillusioned by the Jedi Council, she had decided then and there that she would join Revan and fight for what was right. She had packed her bags and, against her Master's wishes, she left the Enclave—condemning herself to be a padawan forever. She hadn't regretted her decision, but she did feel a sense of loss at never being able to attain the rank of Jedi Master, no matter how skilled she became.

“And,” she continued, “without a Master, or the approval of the Jedi Council, I’m not likely to ever take them now.”

Lake took another deep breath, this one to try and rid herself of the feelings of inadequacy that had been rekindled by the thought of her former Master, Lo Kai. She could still picture his face when she had defiantly told him that, padawan or not, she was leaving to join Revan. Always so very serious, Master Kai had always had a permanent frown on his face, but that day his wrinkles had become deep trenches across a reddening forehead. She had never seen him so angry. And, after the argument they had had then, it wasn’t likely that she would ever see him again.

“But thank you for the compliment, Master Jesp,” she said. “Perhaps I’ll have a chance to demonstrate my skill for the Admiral again. And, have an opportunity to thank whoever recommended me to him for the mission in the first place.” She opened her eyes and looked at him askance. “You wouldn’t happen to know who that might be, would you?”

Just then Lux entered the training room. "Nice eyepatch," he greeted his fellow Jedi, noticing the black cloth in place on Castov's face. "What'd you do to get that?"

Lake couldn’t help but sport a small grin. "See?" she said to Castov. "Told you you'd start a trend if you weren't careful."

Last edited by JasraLantill; 06-09-2007 at 12:06 PM.
JasraLantill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 12:16 PM   #86
starmark2k

“You know a battle scar.” Jesp replied to the fellow sentinel. “But I got off lightly compared to all the sentient who lost their lives today… on both sides.”

Castov did what he had to do, even if that meant taking the Mandalorian Lives to prevent the deaths of millions more Republic civilians if the Mandalorians went unopposed.

“I was with the admiral when he was assigning Jedi.” Jesp replied stopping his training for a second and walking over to the Padawan. “But your assignment was a based on a recommendation by Reven.” CJ lowered himself on to one knee in front of Lake. “As or the Trials, your success in the battle and the battles to come will be the greatest test any of us… Padawans, knights and even master will take.”

Castov smiled and rose back to his feet walking back over to the dummy and Lux grinning. “I hear you and me have something in common… We both trashed our fighters.”
Old 06-09-2007, 01:43 PM   #87
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Revan? Revan recommended me? Lake was pleasantly surprised. She'd only met Revan twice since she'd joined up with him, and even then their meetings had been brief. She must have made some kind of an impression on him though for him to recommend her for a covert mission, she thought. Still, better not let that go to her head. Like Castov had said, the upcoming battles would be a test for everyone involved--Masters and Padawans alike. She needed to keep her edge.

She respectfully nodded to him, a gesture of silent thanks to him for the advice and the compliment.

She remained seated as Jesp spoke to Lux, but grinned as he mentioned that he and Lux both had trashed their fighters. She found it slightly amusing that the only person in the room that hadn't trashed a ship, was the one that wasn't a pilot--her. Nevertheless, she kept her thoughts to herself, not wanting to unintentionally disrespect either Jedi Master.

Old 06-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #88
Rogue Nine
*static*

"Yeah, but I still racked up my fair share of kills," Lux said, settling into fighter-jock mode. "Stopped a half-squadron of bombers from making their attack run, then vaped about four Mandy fighters before I decided to run head to head with two at the same time." He grinned cheesily. "Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but hey, it got the job done. I also took out quite a few Mandys when I crash-landed inside the hangar bay, though I suppose those count as ground kills."

He stretched his arms up over his head, feeling tendons popping satisfyingly, then cast a glance over at Lake, who sat serenely in meditation. "Lake," he called to her. "How'd you make out in the battle?"

Old 06-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #89
starmark2k

Castov laughed at the gloating the knight was doing, and then ask what the padawan had done. How he would have loved to be the one to bring him down a peg by telling him that lake was responcible for the destruction of all those ships she sent into a trap. He held his tongue as it wasn't his place to say but was sure that if Lux looked at him he would see the large grin across his face.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:14 PM   #90
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Lake opened her eyes again. "Me? Oh, not bad, Master Vanas," she said casually. She shot Master Jesp a quick look, but then averted her eyes so as not to smile outright. "Infiltrated a captial cruiser, commandeered it, stole some plans, set up a gridlock with some misdirection over the comm, then sent the cruiser to self destruct in the middle of the fray while we picked up Master Jesp and ferried him and his Priority One passenger back here." She held back a grin. "Nothing as exciting as dogfighting or crash landing, but it all went rather well I think."

Old 06-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #91
Rogue Nine
*static*

Lux arched an eyebrow at the young Padawan as she rattled off her string of accomplishments. When she had finished, he was silent for a few moments, then offered her a small smile. "Rather well, yes, but is that all you did?" he said, mirth creeping into his voice. "I mean, why didn't you fix Kessel's shape, figure out how to make Hutts un-slimy and bring balance to the Force while you were at it?" His eyes twinkled. "Surely you could've found time to do those in between all your various forays."

Old 06-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #92
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Lake grinned tongue-in-cheek. "Well, I did have a squad of marines to look after," she said. "But I'll keep that Kessel reshaping in mind, Master Vanas. Might come in handy one day to know how to reshape geological features through the Force."

She stood then and stretched. "So, what happened with your Priority One passenger, Master Jesp? She must be integral to the Admiral's briefing."

Old 06-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #93
starmark2k

"I never found out after we landed she got taken to the bridge by a security team." Castov replied. "I would have accompanied her but i was told to have my eye seen to before i did anything else. The Admiral's been studying tactical data he want's to see me before the meeting so i suppose i'll find out then."
Old 06-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #94
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Suppose we'll all just have to wait and see what's in store next," Lake said. "I suppose I shouldn't say this, but... I'm sort of apprehensive about going down to the surface. I'm Corellian by birth, but... I barely remember it. Still, there's something inside of me that draws me there...." She looked at both Jedi Masters. "Is it wrong to feel Corellian first and then a Jedi?"

Old 06-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #95
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"Just because you're a Jedi doesn't mean you have to lose your sense of home." Anya said, having stepped into the room just as Lake voiced her last question. Having removed her cloak once more, her single bladed saber hung visibly at her hip, her black-gloved hand seeming always ready to grab it. "I think both Lux and myself can vouch for that."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #96
Rogue Nine
*static*

"Indeed, Lux agreed. "You could say that we carry a bit of home with us wherever we go," he said, absentmindedly stroking the dark tattoo on the side of his face. "And even though you may not remember it, it is always nice to return home. Admittedly, I'm sure you'd like to come back under better circumstances, but that's not the way the Force works." He flexed a black-gloved fist. "I just hope we can get down there in time to make a difference. I never was one for waiting around."

Old 06-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #97
starmark2k

"It's hard to tell how the Mandalorians on the planet will react to the defeat." Jesp announced. "We've jammed all communication so they're not getting any orders from Mandalore..." Castov stopped and took a deep breath. "Before the war you could trust they'd fight to keep the spoils in tact, but since Serroco..." Castov Sighed. "Well let's just hope they want this world intact."

((Note- If you are unfamiliar with the KotOR Comic Series, *Spoiler alert from Kotor #15*
spoiler:
Serroco was Nuked by the Mandalorians destroying most of it's surface.
))
Old 06-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #98
Rogue Nine
*static*

Lux unzipped the collar of his flightsuit down to about the middle of his chest. "This is Corellia," he stated matter-of-factly, glancing at Lake. "Something tells me the 'natives' of this planet don't take kindly to invaders. I'm sure that even if the Mandalorians try to tear this planet up, they'll be met with fierce resistance." His eyes grew distant as he felt the tug of the living Force. "I can feel it."

Old 06-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #99
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
"Lieutenant, is there anything you aren't good at?" Pallas asked, flicking her pazaak cards back at him across the table.

"Well, I don't dance very well, General," Gardevoir said, grinning slightly as he gathered up the deck and shuffled it. He'd just beaten her soundly for the fifth round in a row and Gardevoir didn't need Jedi abilities to figure out that it made Pallas a little irritated. "One more round for the road?" he asked, holding up half a deck in each hand.

"No thanks," she declined, standing up out of her seat. "I'm all pazaaked out." She looked around the mess hall, then up at the large chrono on the wall. "We only have a few hours before our next briefing. Best get some rest."

"I hear that," Gardevoir agreed. "Make sure you take it easy, General," he told her. "Don't be doing any crazy Jedi flips or what not and re-aggravate your injury."

Pallas gave him a small, easy smile. "Yes, Doctor Gardevoir," she said turning towards the door. "Oh, Lieutenant," she called, cocking her head around.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Do you know where the Jedi meditiation room is on this vessel?"

"Erm, Deck Three, I think,"

"Thanks." She waved at him. "See you at the briefing."

===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Pallas entered the room, not expecting there to be too many of her comrades, but instead finding four of them. "Greetings," she said quietly as the doors slid shut behind her.
Quist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 10:37 PM   #100
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
Having assisted in the elimination of the Mandolorian stragglers and overseeing the startup and continuation of the repairs on his vessel, Truth boarded the ship in which the briefing for the next mission was that was to take place. Now having been told that it would not be for a couple of hours, he decided to go to the meditation room aboard the vessel, though not for the purpose of meditation. The dissection of the battle was what was on Truth's mind. That however, would have to wait as it appeared when he found that the meditation room was not empty. That was to be expected, since Jedi generally meditate in their free time as he had observed. There appeared to be three Jedi already in there talking when he had walking in, which was conveniently aligned with the arrival of the Jedi from opposite doors.

Analyzing...

Visible Sentients in Current Proximity: Generals Castov Jesp, Lake Kiel, Caelux Vanas, Anya Bethesda, and Pallasyndra

Current Apparent Activities: Conversation and Entrance Greeting

Current Visible Main Weaponry: Lightsabers

Current Threat Level: Minimal

Continue with Current Objective? Continue

Truth nodded a greeting in the direction of the rest of the Jedi and went to sit down on one of the chairs, pulling out a datapad from his robe with which to study.
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #101
Corinthian
Banned

A tug on the face mask brought Kastul back to consciousness. The top of the box-like tank was open, with the good Doctor poking her head in.

"Sorry for the quick dunk, General, but we've got a number of soldiers with critical injuries incoming, and we need all the tanks we can get. Also, there's a briefing that's scheduled to start fairly soon."

Kastul nodded, then reached up and grasped the top of the tank, hauling himself out.

"I understand. The wounds seem to have closed up, mostly." Other than the two chunks out of his exoskeleton, the wounds had closed up.

"I think the rest of the Jedi are gathering, sir." One of the nurses handed him a pair of Kolto patches, which he promptly set on the wounds, then he pulled his crimson robes back on, and reattached his lightsaber to the belt.

"I appreciate it. I'm lucky, I probably wouldn't have survived that blaster shot without you."

He turned around and exited the infirmary and made for the 'Jedi Room', as they were informally known. If they were going to meet, this would be where. Deck Three.

The door slid open as he approached.

"So, what did I miss?"
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #102
Grace
Forumite

Tegan Marr strode down a corridor on deck three, heading for the 'Jedi Room', an extremely subdued Korwin Vash following in complete silence. Toward the end of the fight, he'd slipped out of his room and taken a fighter from the hangar bay, plunging himself into the firefight as recklessly has he'd been about to send the Defiant before Tegan saved the day. Though he survived his reckless flight, his fighter was fully wrecked, as was his pride; Tegan gave him a sound verbal trouncing on sight.

Now Korwin followed Tegan meekly, again reminded to do his absolute best to stay on her good side. They entered the Jedi Room, looking much like a Master/Apprentice team, even if it was more a mother/son relationship Tegan had established. Just inside the door, Tegan glanced around to see who else was there.

Though she recognized a few faces, she could not pinpoint any she had become very acquainted with and she withdrew to one side of the room. Korwin still followed in silence, now very hesitant to do anything unless Tegan told him he could.

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 03:59 AM   #103
starmark2k

Castov watched the new comers walk into the room, being the liason for Reven withing the task force he was given reports and records on each of the Jedi within the Corellia task force. He hadn't met all the Jedi personally but he could recognise each and everyone of them. His Assignment meant he had to analise the Jedi and aid the admiral in the assignment of all jedi to the republic's missions.

While In the infirmary having his eye looked at by the doctors, he was given the mission reports from the republic officers who had served with the Jedi in the space battle. He knew how they all handled themselves, and had gotten a fair idea of their strenghs from both the reports he had been given.

Pallas entered the room, not expecting there to be too many of her comrades, but instead finding four of them. "Greetings," she said quietly as the doors slid shut behind her.

The door slid open as Kastul approached.

"So, what did I miss?"

"Hi." Castov greeted. "I hear you four were on Hydian Angel and got the brunt of the mandalorian boarders... Neo crusaders, I hear those guys are tougth"

((OCC- You guys never named the ship so i did.))
Old 06-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #104
Fredi
El Guapo

As I finished my job by fighting Mandalorians , I then knowing of the meeting returned to the ship.

"Let's see what awaits us"- I said

Then I arrived at the ship, left my ship at the hangar bridge and when directly to the "Jedi Room" where all the Jedi’s will meet

I entered the room and inside I saw Tegan and Kastul from "The Defiant"

"Greeting's fellow Jedi’s"- I said as I entered the room and seated at my seat.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #105
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
"Hi." Castov greeted. "I hear you four were on Hydian Angel and got the brunt of the mandalorian boarders... Neo crusaders, I hear those guys are tough"

"Tough enough," Pallas agreed, feeling the cut on her cheek throb just a little. Striding over to where Lake sat, she took a seat on the mat next to the young Padawan, crossing her legs under her and placing her hands upturned on her knees. "I really should have left all the fighting to you younger Sentinels and Guardians. Mandalorians can be down right uncivilized."
Old 06-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #106
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Lake grinned at Pallas. "Well, then there is no one better than a Jedi Master such as yourself to teach them some manners," she said respectfully. "You know how rash and impatient some Padawans can be." She rolled her tongue inside her cheek. "Not me, of course," she added cynically. "I just do what I'm told."

She looked over at Master Marr. "New padawan, Master Marr?"

Last edited by JasraLantill; 06-10-2007 at 07:18 PM.
JasraLantill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 07:21 PM   #107
Grace
Forumite

Tegan turned, a little startled to hear her own name. Then, she saw Lake and broke into a wide grin. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Lake Kiel." She crossed the room, Korwin following obediently behind. "Lake, this is my padawan, Korwin Vash... quite the handful, much like I was before..." Her smile faded a little, "...before Mother Cora."

Shaking herself out of it, she smiled again. "So here we are... and you without a master in sight." She grinned wider. "Passed your trials, did you?"

My story in progress: United We Stand - Divided We Fall

Please read and review
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #108
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Lake bit her lip, and gave a quick glance at Castov before responding to Tegan. "Not exactly, no," she replied slowly. "Apparently, according to the Council and Master Kai, I'm not ready for my trials. And, consequentially, Master Kai and I had a... difference of opinion that we could not resolve." She paused. "So trials are not exactly on my calendar at the moment." She sported a sardonic grin. "Not that Revan nor the Mandalorians seem to mind."

Old 06-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #109
Fredi
El Guapo

I saw Tegan and Lake discus and at that moment I said "Tegan and Lake I think this is enough, we are not here to discus our ranks on the Jedi order but to discus our problems and our mission here in Corellia. Please let us talk"

I then waited the responded of one of both

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Old 06-10-2007, 09:48 PM   #110
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
"There will be plenty of time to discuss our mission on Corellia at the briefing in a few hours, Frederick," Pallas spoke up from her seat next to Lake. "We are here to rest, recoup and socialize, and are free to speak about whatever we want." She glanced at all the Jedi gathered in the room. "And I'm sure our mutual decisions to go against the will of the Council weigh heavily on all our minds. Not to mention what we left behind."
Old 06-10-2007, 10:07 PM   #111
Fredi
El Guapo

"I prefer not talk about what I left behind. My training, my master, my world, my wyf... I left everything just for this, to stop these monsters and for my people. And know what? , tell me Pallas how is going to repay this mistake? .If it is a mistake."-I Said

Old 06-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #112
Rogue Nine
*static*

"Pallas is right," Lux said, sauntering over to where she and Lake sat and leaned against the wall. "If this were an officially sanctioned war by the Council, I'm quite certain that Lake here would be Knighted for her actions." He sighed and blew a stray wisp of red hair out of his eyes. "But as it stands, we're all rogue in their eyes. And while I think we all believe what we're doing is the right thing, there is still the issue of what is to happen when we return." He crossed his arms pensively. "If we return."

Old 06-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #113
Fredi
El Guapo

"I am sorry Lux , but I don’t know if what we are doing is the correct thing to do , the council did not join for a reason, Don’t you think?"- I said

Old 06-10-2007, 10:21 PM   #114
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
"If you do not believe in what we are doing, Frederick," Pallas said, her voice quiet and controlled, "then why are you here?" She looked up with her lambent yellow eyes at him. "Revan and Malak called us for a reason, a reason they were willing to lay their lives down for. To take a stand against oppression, tyranny and brutality. To protect the innocent and to strive for peace. Aren't those tenets central to a Jedi's very existence?" She looked away, towards the far wall, her eyes growing distant. "I put my trust in the Council for so long, as I believed in them, in how they led the Jedi Order. Now, I have something new to believe in, something new to lead me down my path as a Jedi Knight. To help me stand up, fight for what I believe in and do the right thing, to the best of my abilities." She looked back at him, a fire burning behind her golden pupils. "That is why I am here. So I ask you again, Frederick. Why are you here?"
Old 06-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #115
Fredi
El Guapo

"Pallas I am here to free my people only, I did not came to kill mandalorians , I do not seek revenge, and I am risking my training with Master Vrook with this, I will go to Corellia fight and as soon as this battle ends I will take an army and re conquer my planet." I said "And sorry Pallas but I need to remind you that you are not a Jedi Knight, you are a Padawan and you are walking a path I will not walk."

Last edited by Fredi; 06-10-2007 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:53 PM   #116
Quist
Träumer

Roleplayer 
Pallas arched a thin white eyebrow at the young Jedi. "I never said you needed to walk my path, Frederick," she replied, her voice still remarkably even. "I merely stated my reason for being here and addressed your question of 'Is this a mistake?' I do not believe my reasons for being here are mistakes. You may believe yours are, but that is no reason to call everyone else's into question."

She spitted him with a dead-on glare. "And I think you must have hit you head a little too hard, because I am a Jedi Knight and have been a full-time instuctor at the Jedi Academy on Coruscant for six years. So you need not remind me that I am a Padawan, since you would be six years too late."
Old 06-10-2007, 11:00 PM   #117
Fredi
El Guapo

"ha-ha"-I Smiled as I look Pallas "sorry Pallas , you and I are not even Jedi's anymore , we are people that use the force and a lightsaber , oops sorry better told gray Jedi’s, I am sorry but nether of all of us are part of the order any more, by joining this war we have abandoned the order."- I said

Old 06-10-2007, 11:14 PM   #118
Rogue Nine
*static*

"Believe whatever you want, Fred," Lux said, coming to Pallas' defense. "Call us whatever you want. Force users, Gray Jedi, Hutt spit, et cetera." Making a fist, he pushed off against the wall and walked the few steps to stand by Pallas, then recrossed his arms. "Fact of the matter is, we're all here because we followed Revan and Malak. Our reasons for doing so are our own, but we have all gone against the will of the Council in taking up arms against the Mandalorians." He pointed a black-gloved finger at the younger Knight. "You may have joined to liberate your world, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we joined to liberate any world touched by the Mandalorians. Because it is the will of the Force and our calling as Jedi."

Taking a deep, calming breath, Lux lowered his voice and his hand. "Your reasons for being here sound quite selfish to me, Freddy," he said quietly. "To free your people and that's it? When you join the Jedi Order, you leave them behind and serve only the Force. Or have you renounced that as well, in addition to your fealty to the Council?"

Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 PM   #119
Fredi
El Guapo

"You are right Lux, I am Jedi we all are and our duty is to protect dose in need, I have been a fool and for this I ask for forgiveness, I am sorry Pallas I did not meant to offend you and now one in this room. I am a Jedi and I will stand fight , protect and defend any world any one as my duty it is. " – I said I then stretch my hand towards Lux and say "I am sorry Lux , I hope we can be good friends as the same for you Pallas”

Last edited by Fredi; 06-11-2007 at 01:44 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:46 AM   #120
starmark2k

Castov watched the argument between his fellow Jedi, he could not see why the Jedi Frederick would have such reasons for joining the war. They didn’t seem to be the way a Jedi would think, but no one here did think the way the eldest of Jedi wanted them too.

“War! We are here because we know that if the Mandalorians go unopposed, they will destroy everything we have vowed to protect.” Castov spoke up for the room to hear. “Reven called us and we answered to protect those who need us to protect them. We have already seen what the Mandalorians are capable of and we have gone against the council because we want them to stop these crimes. When the war is over we don’t know if the Jedi will take us back, or even if we will want to return, but we must not dwell on the future as it will forsake the now and now we must fight!”
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Mandalorian Wars: The Jedi Torn