lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Obstacle Course 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
JellySculptress
Lurker

Question Obstacle Course 2

Hi I'm a newbie, I was really enjoying the game, got through the first level okay but I just cannot hit 20 targets in the second obstacle course to save my life. No-one else seems to have trouble with it so what am I doing wrong here? I'm using the arrow keys to manoeuvre and the mouse to punch. Please can someone give me some advice? Thanks, Jelly x
JellySculptress is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
Toliver
Rookie

I play the game on a PC and ended up buying a Logitech gamepad controller (USB) and use that to play the game. Using it is just like using a Playstation, etc, controller. I can't imagine playing the game without it.
Other than recommending that you also buy one, I can't be of much help. Sorry!
Toliver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
JellySculptress
Lurker

Thanks Toliver, I might just do that, I am having trouble with the movement in the Tomb Raider Anniversary demo I downloaded as well, so perhaps things might be a bit more accurate with a gamepad. I used to like to shimmy and sidestep . Thanks anyway, appreciate it.
JellySculptress is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Obstacle Course 2