lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Lost Son
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2007, 07:18 PM   #81
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Alone in her cell, Aurora sensed Darth Saaron's outburst of dark power, his rage, and despair. She felt him plunge further into the dark side, and shuddered. "Ben...no..." she whispered, but there was nobody there to hear.

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins---
but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Aurora Starfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 PM   #82
Leia Starfire
Rookie

"Good you are using your power," Darth Kelion laughed evilly. "Ben, there is more then one way to use the Force," Serela began. "Enough! There is only one way and you know it! Don't try to put lies and empty promises in his mind. He's had enough of them already," Darth Kelion whipped his lightsaber handle over her head and knocked her out. "Take her to the Detention Cells," he ordered the guards, "Come know Darth Saaron. We once again have much to discuss."

"To become who you were born to be, you must first figure out who you are."
Leia Starfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #83
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
[OOC: Leia, what do you mean by "Whipped his lightsaber handle over her head"?]

CSI smiled, while he made a push, and blocked Arion's kick. Just when CSI spotted Arion's weak point, and he was about to gain his momentum to jump, he heard a sound: "Mmm...You're going to use your trademark Critical Strike, right?"

CSI's eyes widened. That sound is too familiar for him. He turned to the voice and looked at the top of the Jedi Phoenix. There, stood another man in Jedi Robe. He was smiling at CSI, "Long time no see, CSI."

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #84
Darth Randus
Forumite

[OOC: I think she meant hit her over the head, hard enough to knock her out.]

Just before his mother was knocked out, Darth Saaron wispered "Forgive me mother, I only want you to live. You say you have lost everything... in a manner of speaking... so have I." He turned and followed his father... "If you expect me to just sit around and do nothing while you hurt my mother... you are mistaken. I will not stand around and do nothing! Now that I've gotten that out... what did you want to talk about? Is it time to punish me?" He finished sarcastically.

Last edited by Darth Randus; 06-05-2007 at 11:03 AM.
Darth Randus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #85
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion stared at his son coldly, "Yes, it is time to punish you. You must learn obedience," Darth Kelion used Force Lightning on Darth Saaron causing him to fall to his knees, "You shall not interfere with my business again."

Old 06-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #86
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron fell to his knees, but refused to show any pain. He lowered his head in submittence, and transformed his pain into anger and hate. "Yes... Master... Please... at least... let me...... talk to my...... mother." He gritted out through cleanched teeth, and continued through the force, ::I will remain loyal to you, Father. Just let me at least greet her... once. It has been 18 years since I have seen her.::
Old 06-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #87
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion frowned, "Very well, you may spend one hour with her when she awakes. Then I shall decide what to do with her and you will except my judgment," Darth Kelion turned on his heel and walked over the dead body of his former apprentice, "When you are finished we shall continue your training, as it seems I am in need of a new apprentice, since you did manage to get that."

Old 06-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #88
Darth Randus
Forumite

Sensing that his mother had not awaken yet, Darth Saaron got up and followed his father. "Does that make me your new apprentice, father? Thank you for granting me time with her, and I will accept what you decide." He opened his mind to his father through their bond and allowed him to search his thoughts if he wanted, showing him all of his loyality. "What of our Jedi prisoner?"
Old 06-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #89
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion searched threw his son's mind causing slight pain as he went on but finding no disloyalty, "Yes, that makes you my new apprentice. Concerning the Jedi, tell the Admiral to have her knocked out and transferred in a Force Cage to the Academy." Darth Kelion looked at his son, "Your mother may try to tell you things that are not true, you should not take to heart anything she tells you," a soldier came up and interrupted him, "Sir, she has awakened." Darth Kelion Force choked the soldier for interrupting, "Thank you, I'll be going now."

Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #90
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron smiled to his father. "Thank you, master. I will contact the Admiral now, she should arrive shortly. Enjoy your.... time with her." He chuckled. As Darth Kelion force choked the soldier, he used the force to shock him, causing him even more pain. "Although I must say... destroying you former apprentice... was fun." After the soldier was dead, Darth Saaron pulled out a comlink. "Admiral, knock out our Jedi guest, place her in a forcecage and bring her down here.... Now." He said coldly, cutting the link before the Admiral could respond and then walked to his mother's cell and greeted her. "Hello mother, I have been granted one hour with you."
Old 06-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #91
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion was pleased with Darth Saaron and walked to his chambers to await the arrival of the Jedi.

On the Star Destroyer, the Admiral injected the Jedi with enough knock-out juice to kill a normal person to ensure that the Jedi would not wake up. He had her transferred to a Force Cage that he transferred to a shuttle and sent it down to the planet.

Serela looked up at her son, "Please, Ben, you must leave this place, before it is too late. You are a good person, look inside yourself, you know this. You are not a killing machine with eloquent words like your father. Your father was never a good man, even from the beginning, I just couldn't bring myself to accept this fact. I thought I could change him, that you would change him. But I was wrong, just before you were born he began telling me what an excellent killer you would be and what a wonderful asset to his campaign you would be and I knew. That he would not change. Please Ben, before it is too late."

Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #92
Darth Randus
Forumite

"Please mother... I came down here to try to get to know you. Forget the force... Just spend time as mother and son. I don't know what father will do to you after my time is up... but I wanted to get to know you. I cannot escape, I am father's apprentice, and he has a force bond with me now... I fear that he could disapline me in more than one way if I attempt to run." He walked into her cell, and lowered his hood. "All this time, I thought you would appreciate the fact that I tried to save you, please do not critize me for that."
Old 06-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #93
Leia Starfire
Rookie

A tear fell down her face, "Ben, you are all I have left in the world. I know why you did what you did, I will not criticize you for that. But Ben, I am in a cell, awaiting execution by my husband who is destroying my son piece by piece, I haven't eaten anything in 4 days, I haven't slept for three nights out of worry of what you are becoming, and you won't even try to figure out what I am telling you," she dropped her voice down to a whisper, "There is more then one way to learn of the Force, and there are ways to break bonds or lessen them so they are not nearly as strong. I love you Ben, and I wish I could spend more time with you, but I don't know what to say. With every word I hear coming from your mouth you sound more and more like your father."

Darth Kelion headed down to the Detention Room having sensed that the Jedi had arrived. He gave her an antidote that woke her up and said, "Welcome to my lovely Academy. I do believe it is your first time here, I would offer you a tour but you appear to be a little contained at the moment."

Old 06-05-2007, 01:17 PM   #94
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron embraced his mother and swore he felt a tear fall down his cheek, he rested his head on her sholder. "Lets chat somewhere a little.... more approperate." He led her to his new quarters here in the acadmey. "Please forgive me, mother. I did not know what father had done or what he had planned. But I fear I am too deeply involved. First, what has happened since my birth? Did you know I was a orphan for ten years of my life?"
Old 06-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #95
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora tilted her head to the side. "Oh, you know schools, Kelion. You've seen one, you've seen them all." She sat on the floor of the force cage, eyes closed. "Surely you have better things to do, Kelion. I have nothing to say to you."

Arion glanced up at the newcomer. "Friend of yours, I take it, CSI?"

but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #96
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Sarela nodded, "Yes Ben, I knew. But at least you were still human and could still feel for others. Your father killed your grandparents, but some how you escaped him. I was so relieved. You and I are more connected then you think, I have felt most of what you have felt during your life, that was how I knew that your father had found you. It is never too late to turn away. I can teach you how to block your thoughts and feelings from your father, that is how I survived and that is why you can not hear his thoughts. He never had any intention of teaching you because then you wouldn't be able to hide from him."

"Oh, but I think you do. Come now, you are a member of the Jedi order, a respected member at that. I am not stupid enough to think that you don't know anything about the Republic or what the Jedi have planned," Darth Kelion said as he walked over to a control board. He flipped a switch that electrocuted the Jedi, "Tell me what you know, I may even let you live."

Old 06-05-2007, 01:30 PM   #97
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora flinched as the electrical current swept over her, but managed to buffer herself with the Force just enough to keep it from seriously injuring her. "You- you'll never get anything from me, Sith!" she gasped out between spasms.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #98
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben lowered his head in defeat. "Mother... if father knew I was hiding my thoughts from him... he would punish me greatly. I would rather not risk it. If you would like to teach me, you may, but it would not be likely for me to use it. You... could still pledge loyality to him and then escape."
Old 06-05-2007, 01:39 PM   #99
Leia Starfire
Rookie

"Oh, we shall see," Darth Kelion said as he turned up the electric shock's power.

Sarela shook her head ruefully, "To what Ben? You are all I have. And when your training with your father is complete, you will no longer care. If you feel that it is best for you to stay with your father and follow that path, then I will respect your choice. I love you Ben, remember that when I am gone."

Old 06-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #100
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Mmm..." CSI nodded, and smiled weakly, "Yeah, my friend."

The newcomer smiled, and slowly ignited his lightsaber. "Please accept my humble greeting, CSI. Critical Strike!"

CSI's mouth smiled. "Heh, Critical Strike." Then CSI pulled out his Katana, and he simply blocked the critical strike. But the clash of two powerful blows caused a blast wave and nearly pushed Arion on the ground.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 06-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #101
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

The electric shocks began to bypass Aurora's barriers. She bit back a scream as it began to burn her skin. "I....will....NOT.... tell....you....anything, fool."

Arion was forced back several steps by the shockwave. "Whoa, you've got a lot of power there, friend."

Old 06-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #102
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Well, I can see your power hasn't reduced a bit, friend." CSI smiled.

"Oh yeah, so aren't yours. By the way, who is that tall and handsome man?" The Newcomer noticed Arion.

"Oh, that's Arion Starfire, like you, he's a Jedi Weapon Master. Well, I met him on Naboo, briefly. I can sense that a great crisis is approaching. Arion, this is Vergil Descartes, my friend. But he's a Jedi Weapon Master."

Vergil bowed to Arion: "Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi, especially a Weapon Master."

Old 06-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #103
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Arion bowed in return. "The pleasure is mine, Vergil. What brings you to this corner of the galaxy?" He froze as he felt that Aurora was in pain. Blast, I should be doing something instead of waiting around here.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #104
Darth Randus
Forumite

"Then pledge your loyality to me... and then escape. Mother, I will not argue with you... Either do it this way or I will take father's punishment for forcing you to escape. Our time is almost up. Decide... Now. Please." He said, only caring about his mother right then and there.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:47 PM   #105
Leia Starfire
Rookie

"I can not escape, he will kill you," Sarela said looking into Ben's blue eyes, "And you are all I have."

"As much as I love pain, I must go and tend to another...'friend' who is enjoying my hospitality. I shall return later to see that you are still enjoying yourself," Darth Kelion said as he walked out the door. He used Force Sense to see where Darth Saaron and Sarela were and he started for Darth Saaron's quarters.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #106
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron looked into his mother's eyes and pleeded one last time while embracing her... closely. "Mother... I am in love with a Jedi... only she does not know it yet..." He paused. "Do not worry about me, she will rescue me from myself. I want you to live. Please." He said... feeling his father getting closer. "You have run out of time... I... am sorry. But father will kill me, and I must do what I need to survive. You of all people should know that I will do what ever it takes for me to ensure survival." He said as his expression came back to being cold. "I... I- am loyal to Darth Kelion and I must obey him to survive. I am sorry I could not save you mother. I- I did try. But- but you refuesed my help. Forgive me."

Last edited by Darth Randus; 06-05-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #107
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion entered the room, "Sarela, I suppose you know your fate?" "Sarela stood, "I know what you would like my fate to be, yes." "Then let us proceed," Darth Kelion said drawing his lightsabers. Sarela held two blue lightsabers in her hands and said, "If that truly is to be my fate, then at least our son will get to see how he should die, when his time comes: like the good person he is." Darth Kelion sneered, "If he is my apprentice, his time will never come." "All things must die in the end you know that," Sarela replied, "Have you fallen so far as to think you can out run death? You are so much less then you were when last I saw you." Darth Kelion struck out crossing his blades with hers, "I have more power now then you could ever imagine," he growled. "Then why is there fear behind your eyes? We fought once before, do you remember?" Darth Kelion struck again but Sarela blocked it easily, "It was when I took Ben, you tried to stop me, you almost killed him then. You haven't forgotten." "Maybe not, but this time you will die," Darth Kelion snarled. He struck blow after blow and Sarela blocked them all, "I beat you once, I will do it again, as long as there is hope for the future," she paused and looked at Ben.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #108
Darth Randus
Forumite

Ben looked at his mother and teared, but dared not go against his father's will. "Mother... I- I'm sorry. Forgive me." However he was enraged with his father. "YOU NEARLY KILLED ME? YOU SHUTTA!" He continued for a moment to curse various insults people had called him over the years. "One other thing, father. If you kill her now... She will be with me for the rest of my life, in spirit, if not in person.... Although I would like her to attend my wedding when it happens."
Old 06-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #109
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Hey Arion...Do you know who got your sister?" CSI suddenly asked, thoughtfully. Vergil rolled his eyes: "Hey, CSI, I never know Arion has a sister!" CSI patted Vergil's shoulder, "Now you do. Go on, Arion." CSI narrowed his eyes.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #110
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion snarled, "You aren't getting married, I killed the Jedi, and your mother is LYNG! She has always been lying." He clashed his lightsabers back at Sarela, "I will be there either way, Ben, and you know I don't lye." She blocked Darth Kelion's blows, and said, "You are afraid, that is why you can not defeat me. I do not fear you." Darth Kelion froze Darth Saaron with stasis and said, "I am not afraid, I am never afraid!" "You might as well say you're lying to yourself, because we are still bonded, even though it has been many years," Sarela replied with a smile.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #111
Darth Randus
Forumite

Although frozen, Darth Saaron began to project extreme annoyance through the force. ::If you killed the Jedi... why do I still sense her? I NEVER TOLD YOU WHICH JEDI I AM IN LOVE WITH. Now, father. Why AM I FROZEN WHEN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WOULD STAY WITH YOU JUST TO KEEP MOTHER SAFE!! DO YOU NOT EVEN TRUST YOUR OWN SON FOR FORCE'S SAKE?::
Old 06-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #112
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion sneered, "I am not sure you would stay out of my business till I am done, so when this is over I will release you. And you don't know any other Jedi, so who else would you be in love with? And love is far over rated." "That's only because you have never felt love," said Sarela, she released Ben from the stasis, "You have no right to hold him."

Old 06-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #113
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora continued to be electrocuted by the force cage. By this time she had several burns, both internal and external, and was only hanging on to consciousness by sheer force of will. She wouldn't be able to remain conscious for much longer, though.

Arion was silent a long while, thinking. "It has to be the Sith Lord we saw in the street, and his son. Our.... mission, was to get to him before the Sith did. Aurora isn't one to give up, so..... I bet she tried to go after him."

Old 06-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #114
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron screamed in anger. "Fine! I will be visiting our guest in the detention block. If you two want to fight... DO IT OUTSIDE OF MY QUARTERS." He then turned to his mother, "Thank you, mother. I- I hope you are able to... survive. If you cannot, I hope to see you again... soon." He stormed to his door, angry and unable to control himself. He walked up to Aurora in the detention chambers, and watched her torment for a few minutes. Once satified, he turned the current in the force cage and... tried a different method of persuasion. His yellow eyes locked on Aurora's eyes through his raised black hood, he greeted her, "Hello, sweetheart. How is my Jedi today?". He then walked up to her and reached out with a black gloved hand, and touched her face. Then proceded to lean in and kissed her for a minute or so, and then pulled back. "Did you enjoy that, my Jedi friend?" He wispered into her ear.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #115
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Sith? Hope they're not with that assassin who needs plastic surgery," CSI scoffed, and Vergil rolled his eyes.

"I think the Sith would gather up at Korriban, since there is still a Sith Academy there, maybe we should check it up?" Vergil suggested.

"But what if they're not there?" CSI wondered.

"Easy. Every Sith Lord has his/her own mothership, right? And they're usually HUGE. So that shouldn't be an issue to locate a such a massive ship orbiting on which Sith Planet, for example, Korriban, Ziost..." Vergil explained.

"Vergil, you know what? You're a genius." CSI smiled, "You should be a Jedi Watchman, not a Weapon Master! Now...we need to go to the Royal Palace and do a proximate search at surrounding area on these planets: Korriban, Ziost, and...Let's go!"

Old 06-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #116
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion invaded Darth Saaron's mind and inflicted severe pain, "You should have left him to me," he snarled at Sarela. "If I had done that he would be dead by now," Sarela retorted, "And I have had enough!" She hit his head and knocked him out and stalked out of the Academy.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:46 PM   #117
Darth Randus
Forumite

Darth Saaron suddenly dropped to his knees, but however used the force to reactivate the forcecage. He felt his father enter his mind and began to inflict agonizing pain, which he only began to convert to hate and anger, driving him further into the Dark Side's grasp. He felt his mother leave the acadmey, and left him behind, and this enraged him further. He turned on his heel and ran back to his quarters and woke his father. Once he was awake, he submissively knelt down in front of him, lowering his head.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #118
Leia Starfire
Rookie

Darth Kelion stood and looked at Darth Saaron, "I have a new lesson for you, you must learn everything the Jedi knows about the Republic and what the Jedi order's plan is to catch you and save the Republic. Use the shock switch and report back to me when you are finished.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #119
Aurora Starfire
Veteran

Aurora opened her eyes, weakly. "Ben..... didn't expect to see you here...... what- what happened to your face?" She winced involuntarily from pain when he touched her. Then, just as suddenly, he was gone again, leaving behind the backwash of his rage and darkness. Overwhelmed by it, and exhausted and in pain from her burns, she fell into unconsciousness.

Arion nodded his agreement. "Sounds like a plan, and it's certainly better than just sitting here. Let's go."

Old 06-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #120
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Arion, do you mind we hitchhike your ship to the Royal palace?" CSI asked Arion, and he said, "We might need a couple of Bounty Hunter outfits, and some Sith Robes. Where we are going to is not going to be a safe place."

Vergil shook his head, "Nope. Wait, CSI, don't tell me you lost my gift!"

CSI scoffed: "That? How come I'll throw away that suit? I like it very much, and it saved my butt for a lot of times."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Lost Son