lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Heart of the Legacy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-30-2007, 10:16 AM   #81
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Cade patted Cyan. He sat up in the medical capsule, rubbing his eyes.

"Have we called for support? Has the Alliance made contact? If not, I suggest we call immediatly. We need some aid down here!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 AM   #82
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ganner looked confused, "Should we call the Rebel Alliance or any jedi? If you call the Rebels you better be persuasive enough for them to want to come here then unwillingly come here. Say its the last Jedi temple or something." (Unless Coruscant isn't captured by the Empire?)
Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #83
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna nodded at Ganner's decision. "Agreed." She thought of what might be better to make the Alliance help the Jedi. "Hey! Maybe we can ask them for backup! Ya know, skilled Rebels." Lyna squinted her eyes nervously. "What do ya think?"
Cyan licked Cade's hand, and jumped on Lyna's head, her long tail wagging.

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 06-30-2007 at 09:14 PM.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2007, 05:23 AM   #84
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade wiped his hand on his pants to get rid of Cyan's drool.

"Ugh....." he muttered in disgust.

He stood up out of the Capsule, and glanced over at everything he saw before him.

"Well, lets get a commlink over here. Lets contact the Alliance for aid..."

He placed his hand in his Jacket pocket, and pulled out a small, black DataPad. What was this? he wondered. He turned it on, and the screen displayed paragraphs containing strange symbols Cade didn't understand. It must have been Nihl's, but how did he obtain it? He must have stolen it when he turned into that white thing. He decided not to bother with it and left it in his pocket.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #85
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"Well ask for Rogue Squadron to help they would be very helpful and willing, hopefully, for our cause." he said to Cade as Cade walked over to the comlink.

Last edited by Jedi Atomic; 07-02-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:06 PM   #86
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Hey, Atomic? Ya mean "As Ganner walked over to the comlink"? ))

Getting up from the medical capsule, Lyna remembered the holodisc the old ghost gave her. "Um, guys? I... I got a holodisc an... old friend gave to me, when I was at the stairs of the Tempe. I'll... I'll place it in the holoprojector right quick." She walks to the holoprojector and pops in the holodisc. As the lights dimmed, the holovid came on. There inside it, was a man and woman. Lyna knew for sure... that was her parents. She sits down.

"Is the holocam on?" A woman asked. It was Sasha, Lyna's mom. "Um... yep! It's on." That was Jasten, her father. Sasha waved her hand for Jasten to sit down. "Okay, okay. Come sit." Jasten sits on the couch by his wife. Sasha smiled. "Hello, Lyna. It's your parents, Jasten and Sasha Honso. That's us." Jasten makes a salute with his fingers. "Hi sweetheart."

The woman in the holovid began her story. "We made this holodisc for you, because you might not see us in the future if we... died. But we love you, and our criminal acts are not the real facts. The real fact is that... when we were gonna have you, we were poor." Jasten added, "And we didn't get accepted at any jobs." Sasha shook her head in agreement.

Jasten continued. "But... you see... we love you. And we hope that you won't turn into something like us. We..." Suddenly, he gets sidetracked, and looks away from the holocam. "Hey! Hey! I told you kids to stay out of the hallway! We're recording something!" Jasten gets up from the couch. The holocam turns to him, and there are images of children, laughing and running from Jasten.

"Don't make me tell your moms that... hey!" Jasten chases them. The holocam turns back to a confused and happy Sasha. "Well, those are our apartment neighbor's kids. But... that's all we wanted to tell you, Lyna, and I hope you never forget us." Lyna shook her head sadly. "I won't."

Sasha's final words were, "Goodbye, sweetheart. Oh! And your father says goodbye too. We love you." And with that, Sasha blows a kiss to the holocam, and it turns off. When the lights came back on, Lyna sat there, speechless. She had her father's eyes, and her mother's beautiful smile and face. Lyna covered her eyes, and bowed head, trying to hide the tears.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:47 AM   #87
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade couldn't take the comfortable silence any longer.

"Huh! That sure was... nice of them..."

"Jedi Knights of Ossus, this is Galactic Alliance Core Forces!" The commlink said. "Request for reinforcments has been granted. We shall send Star Fighter Squadrons to combat against the Empire!"

"Excellent. Send additional troops aswell, so we can deal with the Storm Troopers."
Old 07-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #88
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"I'll go get a starfighter. Help the Rogue Squadron a bit. See if they remember me." He left the room and headed to the hangar. He jumped into a starfighter ignited the engine. The ship started hovering and took off out of the hangar. He entered space away from the Imperials awaiting the Rogue Squadron's arrival.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #89
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna slowly gets up from the capsule, and takes out the holodisc. She kissed it, and placed it in her pocket. As Lyna turned to Cade, she asked, "What can I do?"

The young woman looked kind of down... but she had to stay on track on what was really going on. Cyan jumps on her shoulder, trying to comfort her master.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:19 AM   #90
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I don't know..." Cade glanced at Lyna, as he answered her question (which had proved to be a difficult one). "We have to force the Empire to retreat, or otherwise, it is certain we will go through another Massacre! The Jedi Order will fall again, unless we do something about it!"
Old 07-03-2007, 07:51 AM   #91
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna shrugged. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry." She turned around quietly, walking towards the door. "I'll... defend the Temple again. C'mon, Cyan." The little binjinphant jumps on Lyna's shoulder, and holds on to her master. "If ya need any help, Cade... use the Force bond."

Deep inside, she was hurt, but Lyna had to stay focused on defending the Jedi Praxeum.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:00 AM   #92
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade stared at the girl as she walked away. She looked awfully down.

"Was it something I said?" he wondered. He headed for the Hanger also, as he planed to board Darth Nihl's ship so he can destroy it. But he needed some Explosive Charges!

He opened a crate in the Hanger, and sure enough, he found some Charges.

"Five oughta do it!" he picked them up, grabbed a StarFighter and shot off into space to the Blockade one last time...
Old 07-03-2007, 08:09 AM   #93
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

There were more Stormtroopers and Sith. This made Lyna really angry. "Okay, Lyna. Focus," she thought to herself. She pulled out her lightsaber, and lunged towards the enemies. As she slashed a few people, someone else stepped in. It was Shado. "Need a hand?" Lyna smiled. I sure do! The other 3 remaining Jedi, including Wolf, helped as well. The other 3 Jedi were in space, battling TIE fighters.

Cyan made a Sonic Howl on a few Stormtroopers and Sith. After that, she ran rapidly around them in full speed, biting and clawing.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #94
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
The Alliance Rogue Squadron was already there when Cade had arrived. According to his NaviComputer, the Flagship oughta be in the center of the blockade.

Incomming TIE Fighters came in, firing their blasters at Cade. The Ship swerved to avoid two TIE comming from either side, then suddenly collided with one another. A massive explosion occured.

Cade fired his ship's blasters, and managed to hit most of the TIE's. A pleased smile ran across his face everytime he blew up an Imperial.

He shoot his ship straight toward the Flagship...
Old 07-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #95
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna continued to fight off the Stormtroopers and Sith. As she did so, one of the Sith with a hood Force pushed her into a tree. Lyna fell unconscious at first, but then she woke up slowly. The Sith raised his blade to slash her, until Cyan came to the rescue.

The little binjiphant knocked down the Sith with full strength. Then she bit him hard, making him scream and run. Cyan came by Lyna's side and licked her face. Lyna patted her pet. "Thanks girl. That mutation of yours sure does work." The young woman and Cyan got back in battle.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:24 AM   #96
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade was very close to that Flagship. He saw the open hanger bay doors, with TIE's flying out. He made the ship go faster at full speed, and shot through the Atmosphere Stabilizing Force Field.

Cade made a rough landing as his ship scraped on the ship's floor. He opened his cockpit, and exited the ship.

"Strange..." he thought. "I don't sense Darth Nihl onboard..."

He looked around and saw heavy heaps of cargo and machinery around the Hanger. There were no remaining TIE's, but Storm Troopers came marching to Cade.

He sighed, as he pulled out his...

"Whoops!" he forgot his Lightsaber. "Damn! Oh well, I've got a better idea!"

He jumped back into his ship, but didn't turn the engine on. He fired the triggers on his control stick at the approaching enemy. One-by-one they fell at the awsome might of his Star Fighter's Weaponry. It was almost like controlling a tank!

Alas, the Storm Troopers were all dead. He jumped back out, pulled out his Blaster Pistol. He walked towards the dead bodies of the Imperials, and grabbed one of their Rifles, for extra defense.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #97
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ganner noticed Cade land in the starship so he made his way thee shooting a few TIEs and then landing in the hangar. He noticed the bodies of the stormtroopers scattered everywhere along the floor. After grabbing a blaster rifle, he made his way into a door leading out of the hangar. He followed the dead troopers until he came across Cade. "Hey Cade, looks like you may need help." Ganner said as he shot a trooper in the chest and taking cover. "Mind if I join?"
Old 07-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #98
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna Force pushed a Sith into the wall of the Praxuem. She had to go see if the Alliance Rogue Squadron was here. Lyna, followed by Cyan, ran back to the room where Cade had laid at before. She began to hologram the commander of the Alliance. "Commander? Are you all here?"

A response came from a man with an Alliance helmet on. "Yes ma'am. We're just about to send additional troops down by the Jedi Praxuem." Lyna nodded. "Thank you, commander. We appreciate your help." The commander smiled and shrugged. "No problem."

Lyna turned off the holoprojector. As she was going out, she noticed a long cylinder on the table. She picked it up, and reconginzed it. It was Cade's lightsaber. "Oh no! Cade forgot his lightsaber! C'mon, Cyan!" The little binjinphant followed Lyna to the hangar.

When she and Cyan went in the starship, Lyna told her little friend, "Cyan? Fasten your seat belt." Lyna's starship flew from the hangar, and into space. The young woman comlinked Wolf. "Master Sazen! I gotta give something to Cade. I might or might not be back, so... hold down the fort!"

After that, Lyna was in space. She shot down every TIE fighter that was getting in her way. The starship spun, and flew past a couple of TIE's. "Wow. I'm getting pretty good at this." Lyna could sense Cade and Ganner on the Flagship. She zoomed past a bunch of TIE's, and landed roughly in the hangar.

Lyna got out, dizzy. As did Cyan. She raised Cade's lightsaber. "I... got... your... lightsaber, Cade." She walked towards them as if she was drunk, handing Cade his lightsaber.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #99
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade looked at Lyna with concern on his face.

"Oookay... I know the alcohol can get to us sometimes, but this is totally an inappropriate time, Lyna." he chuckled. "Did you fly through that blockade so you could give me my Lightsaber? That is the most romantic thing any one has ever done for me! Thank you very much, although I think I could've handeled the Imperials with these crap blasters!"

He almost forgot, and ran straight to his ship. He pulled out the charges.

"Any of you wanna come along with me so we can make this boat into a spectatular firework display?"
Old 07-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #100
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna shook her head to concentrate again. When she was back to normal again, she looked at Cade and smiled timidly. "You're very welcome, Cade. And yes... I'd be honored to help you display the charges and set off a firework!" Lyna began to laugh.

She noticed that Cyan herself was trying to get back into her normal mind. Lyna picked her pet up from the floor and smiled. "Poor Cyan. Ya got dizzy from that ride too, didn't ya?" The little binjinphant squealed in response.

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 07-05-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #101
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"I'll help too." Ganner yelled as he deflected a stormtroopers blaster shot. "But we're going to have to defeat the stormies before that happens." Taking a shot with the rifle he picked up.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #102
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade made a great leap towards the Storm Troopers, and swung his Lightsaber to rid of them. He jump flipped on top of the shoulders of a Trooper, and Cade stabbed his Lightsaber through the armour.

He jumped off and flurried his Lightsaber against the Imperials.

"You guys gonna help me kill those guys, or what?"
Old 07-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #103
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna ignited her lightsaber. "We're on it! C'mon, Cyan! Chaaaarge!!" She made a Force speed towards the Stormtroopers, and swung her lightsaber in many ways at them. Using her Slave girl moves, Lyna made a split with her legs down to the floor, when a blaster bolt aimed at her. She then started to block the shots with her lightsaber, killing every Stormtrooper in the bolts' way. "Surrender or die!!" Lyna exclaimed.

Cyan made her special Sonic Howl on the Stormtroopers as well. The men were flying around, and crashing into walls. Cyan lowered her powerful howl, and snorted. Then she jumped on a Stormtrooper, and bit his hand. "AHHHH!!! Get it off! Get it off!!" the Stormtrooper yelled.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:18 PM   #104
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ganner threw his lightsaber at the open doorway in which the stormtroopers came. He succesfully hit eveyone in the way, killing about 8 or 9. He caught his lightsaber as he jumped in the air and then landed on the shoulders of a trooper, stabbing his head, then leaping over the crowd of men landing in the hallway.

He unhooked the blaster rifle from his belt and unloaded on the group in front of him, while deflecting the bullets that actually would have hit him. "Crap, this is a little too much for me." He looked at his only escape flooded by stormies.
"Great. Now what." he started running down the hallway, opposite from where the troopers were coming from finding a room somewhat dark, but enough to see.

He felt something behind him so he turned around, igniting his saber, but was too late. He fell to the floor unconcious.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #105
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna continued to fight off the Stormtroopers, one by one. She then noticed that Ganner was missing. "Where's Ganner?" she asked herself. Slashing down every Stormtrooper in her way, she ran down the hallway, trying to find him. When she found Ganner lying on the floor in a dark room, she ran in, knelt down, and held him up.

"Ganner? You okay, buddy?" Lyna asked, concernly. She touched his forehead. He was still alive. But before she could help him up, the lights came on, and a bunch of Sith and Stormtrooper surrounded them. Lyna kept Ganner close, making sure that none of these fools would try anything crazy.

All of a sudden, Bonty Zam came out from another door, along with Logan and Jorgan. He laughed. "Welcome, Lyna... and her friend. What a nice reunion we're having." Lyna glared at the ringleader. "Zam! You... you...!" She was about to get up, but a Stormtrooper swung his rifle across the back of her head. She fell down, becoming unconscious with Ganner.

A Sith looked down at them in disgust, and turned to the commander of the Stormtoopers. "Take these Jedi scums to the detention cell, until Darth Nihl comes." Without any questions, the commander bowed and took Lyna and Ganner away to the detention cell.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:31 AM   #106
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
By the time Cade had killed all the Troopers in the area, he was already too late. He krept behind the doorway to see many Storm Troopers and Dark Jedi taking the unconcious bodies of Lyna and Ganner. There was probably no way he could take them all out at once, meaning it could be suicide.

Then he thought... "With a little help from the crystal... NO! I refuse to be consumed by that... brute thing I turned into!" he had his reasons for not trusting that crystal. Something wasn't right about it. He could feel it!

The only option was probably to follow to group directly to the Detention Area. But he had to disguise his presence, because Sith were no fools! He could take the ventilation shaft to the Detention Area, which would lead to the reactor core of the Flagship. On the way, he could set the explosive charges.

"Then it is settled! I go rescue Lyna and Ganner from a horrible death and blow up the ship at the same time. Everybody wins... sort of..."

He pulled the grill protecting the entrance of the Ventilation Shaft. A horrible smell erupted from the man-sized passage way.

"Ugh... well'p, nobody said being a Jedi was glamorous!" he went stragith through.

"Don't worry, Lyna!" Cade spoke telepathically to Lyna, due to the bond between them. "I'm comming to get you!"
Old 07-08-2007, 11:10 AM   #107
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Ganner layed on the floor of a contained room with a force shield. He closed his eyes and dropped his head back to the floor. He shook his head and slowly pushed himself up to a sitting stance. He looked into another inhabitated cell. She looked familiar, he stood up and walked to the Shield. Lyna? Noo. "Lyna you awake? Lyna!" He turned around noticing a small bed and two water faucets, obviously hot and cold.

He walked over to the bed and sat down. He sat there and waited for Lyna to wake.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:37 PM   #108
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna began to awake slowly, after that strike she had across the back of her head. She touched her head, and rubbed it. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Don't worry, Lyna! I'm coming to get you!" It was Cade's voice, telling her that he was coming to the rescue. "Cade?" Lyna slowly sat up on the detention cell's bed. "Ooh... I thought I'd be dead." She looked across the the Force shield, and saw Ganner in another detention cell. "Ganner? Is.. is that you? What happened?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyan noticed that Lyna and Ganner were captured. She was worried that something would happen to them, but she had to have hope to save them. Cyan followed Cade into the ventilation shaft, and walked by his side. She squealed, telling him that she'd help Cade find Lyna and Ganner.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #109
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"Lyna your finally awake." He walked up to the shield, "I'm not really sure.. All I remember is that I walked into a dark room heard a noise behind me and it went black. Wait... How'd you get in here? And where's Cade?"
Old 07-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #110
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

The young woman looked down, sadly. "As I was fighting off the Stormtroopers, I found you lying on the floor in the dark room. Suddenly, the lights went on, and a bunch of Stormtoopers and Sith surrounded us. I was about to hurt Zam, when... wham! I got hit on the back of the head. That's all I can remember."

Lyna glanced back up at Ganner. "I don't know where Cade and Cyan's at... but I sense that he's coming to rescue us, along with her. I hope... he doesn't fall into a trap." Her feelings for Cade was kept, and she tried hard not to show it.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:39 AM   #111
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Yikes!" Cade was given a slight shock when he heard the squeal. He turned around to look at Cyan.

"I thought you were a screaching Mynock at first!" he walked over to the Binjiphant. "This sure ain't no place for a little racoon, like yourself! Stick close beside me! And if you can track Lyna's scent, follow it!" Cade suddenly wondered if Cyan had understood a single word he had just said. Afterall, Binjiphants obviously don't speak human language. He looked down at Cyan.

"Whatever, just follow me!"

In the mean time, Cade had to follow the shaft that he knew went straight to the reactor core. Then passed the Reactor Core would be another Ventilation Shaft leading to the detention area. How did he know these things? He opened his senses through the Force, listening to the hums of the Reactor.

Cade turned through the many passage ways and tunnels in the Ventilation Shaft. At a short distance away, he could here the increasing volume of the Reactor Core. He was getting close. Alas, he reached the grill covering his exit of the shaft. He looked out of it and saw the massive, green sphere of energy, rotating around massive field stabilisers. Only two guards were present in the room.

"This was going to be too easy" Cade thought.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #112
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Cyan understood what Cade said. Then she snorted. Cyan was sniffing around the ventilation shaft, while following Cade. She hoped that both Lyna and Ganner were okay. If anything happened, she'd be there. Cyan ran beside Cade at the grill, looking at the huge green sphere of energy. She cocked her head, wondering what that thing was.

------------------------------------------------------

Lyna laid on the small bed, and looked at Ganner, and sighed. "I can't believe this. What if Cade gets caught? Or worse... what if he gets hurt?" A sad look appeared on Lyna's face. If Cade turned to the dark side... she'd never forgive herself. She stared up at the ceiling, wondering what would happen to her and Ganner.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #113
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"Don't worry about him," Darrick said as he was fidling with the roof of the cell. Ping! "Aha!" a square duracrete plate had broken off the roof revealing.....another duracrete wall? "What? But how?"
Old 07-10-2007, 05:48 AM   #114
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade observed the Two Storm Troopers. They were engaged to a conversation.

"Gee, these uniforms are so uncomfortable!"

"I couldn't agree more! And what good are they if they can't even protect us against blaster bolts?"

"Some questions we just do not know the answer to!"

The Storm Troopers were facing their backs against the grill. To Cade advantage, he carefully pulled it off, and snuck out of the Vent. He looked down at Cyan.

"Shhhh!" he whispered, placing his index fingers on his lips.

He stayed as low as he can, and krept up to the Stabilisers. He reached in his coat pocket to pull out the charges. Quietly, he placed them all around the machine.

"Hard part was over!" he pulled out the detonation remote, and pressed the Timer Button. This made a loud beep noise, that it got the full attention of the guards.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" they raised their weapons at him.

"I-I... I am the mechanic! We really need to speak to your boss about the state of these Radiation Field Stabilisers, 'cause they aren't in good shape!"

"It's an intruder! Kill him!"

Cade used the force to lift one of the guards in the air. Then he threw him into the flowing sphere of energy, which made a small eruption.

Cade pulled out his Lightsaber, and Force Pulled the last remaining guard towards him. As the Imperial got close, Cade stabbed the saber through the Troopers chest plate.

"Okay!" He looked at the detonation remote, and set the timer to half an hour. Enough time to grab Lyna and Ganner to get off this boat.

"Lets go rescue those kids, shall we Cyan?"
Old 07-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #115
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Cyan squealed happliy, and jumped on Cade's head. Being friends with him was sure cool! She couldn't wait to rescue Lyna and Ganner from the Detention cell, and get off this Flagship too.

--------------------------------------------

Lyna continued to lay on the bed, hoping that she and Ganner would be free soon, before the Sith comes and do something terrible to them. When Ganner questioned himself about something, she turned and looked at him, then sat up. "But how what, Ganner?" she asked.

--------------------------------------------

Bonty and his henchmen walked down the hallway to the hangar. Suddenly, he saw Nihl's shuttle. "Oh great." He waited for Nihl to come out, hoping to tell him about the two Jedi they captured. Other Sith Lords came to greet Darth Nihl as well.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:44 AM   #116
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"I once was in this very cell when I was, oh, about 15 years old. I kept something don't remembewr what it was in my mouth when they captured me and brought me here, to this very cell. I was more crafty then compared to now, but I cut or opened a hole in the ceiling and climbed out through a ventilation shaft to the hangar and made my escape in a TIE fighter."

He loked up at the ceiling then back to the floor where he placed the piece of duracrete. "They must have figured out where I escaped and reinforced it, so no one else could manage the same thing."
Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 AM   #117
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Cade kicked the Vent Grill of the Detention area, climbed out and picked up his Binjiphant companion then placed it on the floor. He smiled at Lyna and Ganner whom were trapped in the cells.

"What? You didn't think I had forgotten you, have you?"

Nihl walked out of the Shuttle, and was greeted by his armada of Imperials, Portions of Sith Apprentices and Masters, and his least favourite Kath Hound; Bonty Zam.

"I find your presence here on my flagship rather irratating, Zam! I trust you're not wasting my time?"
Old 07-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #118
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna jumped up from her bed happily when she saw Cade and Cyan. "Cade! Cyan! Thank the Force you're here! We thought we'd die before you came!" She gave Cade a big smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Bonty rolled his eyes and smiled, waving his arms. "Phh! Naw, nothing like that, Nihl. But guess what? We captured two Jedi for you. They're back in the Detention Cells. Skywalker's probably here, but we didn't capture him... yet."
Old 07-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #119
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"Yes....." Ganner gave a heart warming smile, "Just jokin man. Glad you could make it. What would very please me is getting us out though." He looked around the room while in the detention cell. "That one creature must have taken our sabers Lyna."
Old 07-11-2007, 02:13 PM   #120
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Lyna turned to Ganner, a little confused. "Are you talking about Cyan, Ganner?" When he mentioned "creature", Cyan was the only creature she have seen in the Flagship.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Heart of the Legacy