lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Doctor Who Season 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-18-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
B00
Rookie

Doctor Who Season 3

Ok how many of you have been keeping up so far and who saw the latest episode? I'd say it's gotten interesting than just Dalek's all the time.
B00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
The Adventurer

I've been enjoying this season quite a lot. Blink was an amazing episode, and Utopia did it's big reveal extremely well. Human Nature/Family of Blood was probably one of the best episode arcs of New Who. I even enjoyed Daleks of Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks, Gridlock and 42 quite a bit.

My least favorite episodes have been The Shakespeare Code and Lazarus Experiment. But even then, the worst Doctor Who is still better then 90% of the rest of TV out there.

I'm slightly sad that there are only two episodes left, after which we won't see the Doctor again until Christmas.

The Adventurer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
B00
Rookie

yeah, it doesn't look like they'll bring torchwood back either. Although i'm waiting for the new Robin Hood episodes to come out soon they're supposed to air new episodes in October. That's something to be occupied with until the Doctor comes back on the air. But seriously Utopia why did it have to be "him!!!!"
B00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
King Dando
Forumite

Torchwood has been renewed for a second season, and will probably air in 2008, or so I've heard. My favourite episodes from this series so far has to be Blink, and Human Nature/ The Family Of Blood, although I did find The Lazarus Experiment and 42 a little boring. I can't wait for the last two episodes though!

King Dando is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2007, 12:30 AM   #5
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
I must say that I've liked most of the episodes this season! The only letdowns have been The Shakespeare Code and The Lazarus Experiment, the rest have been great watches. And I agree with the Adventurer, the worst Doctor Who is better than most television you'll be able to see!

Has anyone noticed a disturbing amount of shots of the Doctor's converse shoes this season though? It's to the extent if I'm wondering if converse are paying for it. They're very cool shoes though, I have to admit (I have a blue pair that I wear all the time).

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > Doctor Who Season 3