lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: VOTE HERE! WE'RE IN THE CONTEST!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #41
[Alpha]-0mega-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstate
And because their games have an extremely good platform to work from. Admit it or not, JKA was so screwed that 60% of Razor's work has been fixing whatever Raven and co managed to bork.
Yet JKA is not counted as an RPG, so this statement has no relevance whatsoever to Bethesda Softworks ''ranking'' in the top 10's for rpg games.
[Alpha]-0mega- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #42
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Alpha]-0mega-
Yet JKA is not counted as an RPG, so this statement has no relevance whatsoever to Bethesda Softworks ''ranking'' in the top 10's for rpg games.
When did I ever say anything about that? :wtf:

Maxstate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #43
Aqua Tuna Lad
Lurker

GameFlood Contest Winners to be Announced August 3rd, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by daluke
Voted for it, up to 47 now. Dunno how I've been registered here for over 2 years, I go by the name agentoo8 btw. GL with the Voting mates.
Though I am sure the dev team of OJP appreciate your vote, voting for te Top 10 closed on July 16, 2007.

Also for those who are unaware, GameFlood was scheduled to announce the winners of the $25,000 Map and Mod Contest today. However, due to the depth and high quality of submissions, judging is taking longer than expected and regrettably, we have to delay the contest results until August 3rd, 2007. This delay is to ensure the fairest judging possible for all parties. If you have any questions regarding the delay, please drop us a line at contact@gameflood.com. Thank you for your patience and we extend our sincerest apologies to all the developers involved.

The GameFlood Team
GameFlood
Aqua Tuna Lad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #44
DarthDie

I was excited about seeing what place we got in...oh well...at least I still have a day to look forward too . What place do you guys think we will get in?

OJP Sponsors and websites

"...and what about all those screenshots in there of DarthDie with a swastika of demo charges."
DarthDie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 10:43 AM   #45
daluke
Rookie

First; why not.
daluke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #46
[Alpha]-0mega-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstate
When did I ever say anything about that? :wtf:
I noted how it was funny how Bethesda Softworks games dominated the "RPG" top 10's.
Someone noted that it's probably because their games are very moddable (an argument / explanation / w/e you want to call it)

Then you note how their platform is very good to work from (another argument / explanation / w/e for their ''domination")

Then, you suddenly switch to JKA, saying "Admit it or not".
That's almost as if you're trying to imply that the bad stuff about JKA is the reason that Bethesda Softworks dominates an ENTIRELY different section.

You're obviously not implying that when I see your reply above, but the way you phrased your post made it seem as if you did.

If you still do not understand why, I will give you an example using your ''phrasing''.
[Alpha]-0mega- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 12:37 PM   #47
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Tuna Lad
Though I am sure the dev team of OJP appreciate your vote, voting for te Top 10 closed on July 16, 2007.

Also for those who are unaware, GameFlood was scheduled to announce the winners of the $25,000 Map and Mod Contest today. However, due to the depth and high quality of submissions, judging is taking longer than expected and regrettably, we have to delay the contest results until August 3rd, 2007. This delay is to ensure the fairest judging possible for all parties. If you have any questions regarding the delay, please drop us a line at contact@gameflood.com. Thank you for your patience and we extend our sincerest apologies to all the developers involved.

The GameFlood Team
GameFlood
I just noticed that. Thanks for the update The GameFlood Team!

Let us know if the judges need any additional instructions on how to run/play OJP.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #48
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorace
I just noticed that. Thanks for the update The GameFlood Team!

Let us know if the judges need any additional instructions on how to run/play OJP.
I second that!

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2007, 07:57 AM   #49
Yango
Rookie

Uh I'll be on vacation on 3rd. But I suppose it's good for OJP, as it needs time to get used to.
Yango is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #50
UDM

Hock's manual ftw!
UDM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2007, 08:54 PM   #51
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Alpha]-0mega-
I noted how it was funny how Bethesda Softworks games dominated the "RPG" top 10's.
Someone noted that it's probably because their games are very moddable (an argument / explanation / w/e you want to call it)

Then you note how their platform is very good to work from (another argument / explanation / w/e for their ''domination")

Then, you suddenly switch to JKA, saying "Admit it or not".
That's almost as if you're trying to imply that the bad stuff about JKA is the reason that Bethesda Softworks dominates an ENTIRELY different section.

You're obviously not implying that when I see your reply above, but the way you phrased your post made it seem as if you did.

If you still do not understand why, I will give you an example using your ''phrasing''.
I'll be the judge of what I'm obviously implying! lol ;p Sorry I think you got me mixed up with someone else.

Server is going up soon guys, just got home, 18 hour car ride can't stop me from playing ;p

Old 08-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #52
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Well, the results are in. We didn't win, but at least we were in the top ten.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 03:27 AM   #53
UDM

Yeah. What razor said
UDM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 04:53 AM   #54
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Worrdddddd, I'm going to crack open a cold one in our honor tonight, even though I don't like the stuff! Hooray!

Old 08-04-2007, 05:37 AM   #55
The Unbeholden
Rookie

Aw ppoowey/ well i guess you guys have alot of work to do, this mod could be heaps better. I think you should wait till its finished till you put in into contests... unless its like the best upcoming mod or something.

But the weird thing is for the saber combat alone you got into the top 10... just goes to show what a excellent idea you guys came up with and accomplished in coding it.

Congratulations to the OJP team, lets celebrate

Last edited by The Unbeholden; 08-04-2007 at 05:56 AM.
The Unbeholden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2007, 06:04 AM   #56
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbeholden

Word.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > VOTE HERE! WE'RE IN THE CONTEST!!