lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2007, 12:42 PM   #601
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh pulled himself up with agony his feet trembling but substainingt he pain.

"You dont know!" he hissed at Gage. "I can't prevent myself from seeing my lost past! She would leave me! Why would she believe that I can see the past! Oh I bet I know, that Tyla her grandmother! Shes playing some ghostly trick!"

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #602
Divide&Conquer

Gage stood up and looked at Torsh.

"Then ask her sire. Ask Audrey if she still loves you. And ask if Tyla is doing this to you. But there comes a time when we all must confront our demons. So are you going to let you demons control you or are you going to control them?"

Kotor: Revenge of Revan MOD site:
Click here

Current Writings in work:

Lost Soldier; Gods and Mortals
Divide&Conquer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 02:19 PM   #603
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh went silent and the pain slowly left him.

"I will control them" he said blankly. Then he took a massive breath and went silent for a while and then screamed amazingly loud.

"Tyla!" His scream was so loud anyone could hear it for miles. It was like an unatural scream. He was sure that old bat could hear it.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:18 PM   #604
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey took Faye's daughter to her tent. She laid the little girl on the sleeping bag, and looked at her. If she was a healer... she'd save her. But what could she do?

The young woman bowed her head, thinking silently.

----------------------------------------------------

Tyla's ghost came before Torsh. She could tell he had an angry look on his face. "Yes, Torsh? What is it?" She had a worried look on her face.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #605
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

(Sorry guys, but due to work and studies, I'm going to make Nero leave)

As the cold air impacted on his face, Nero realized it was time to go, after all, his friends would be better of without him. Audrey would guard Torsh and he would do what he was meant the moment he was born.

And if not, then it would be up to him to make him. And with that in mind, he set out once again, walking th road ahead of him that would lead him to many more adventures...

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2007, 05:03 AM   #606
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

(OOC:Your always welcome back Joe)

"Tyla! Dont ignore me! It's you isnt it? Am I not good enough for your daughter so your making me see my terrible past! The family I dont know! Listen to me!" Torsh screamed many more curses and raged on but tyla owuld not come.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:52 AM   #607
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Uh, Adidas? Tyla already came to Torsh. ))

Tyla shook her head in doubt. "I... I don't understand. What you're saying is most confusing. Audrey will always love you, Torsh. She'd never leave you. I know my granddaughter. And your past--" Suddenly, she realized what was happening.

She placed a hand on her head, and shook it sadly. "Oh no. I know who's doing this to you Torsh. But I promise, I would never hurt you, believe me! You see... there are good spirits, and there are evil spirits. And I know who's hurting your past, Torsh."
Old 08-11-2007, 10:43 AM   #608
Divide&Conquer

Gage walked in the direction of where he saw Audrey take the girl. He was down in front of the tent and folded his arms across his chest. It has been a long night, and he was very tired, but he wouldn't let that stop him. He asked Elkor to keep an eye on Torsh, just in case of any trouble.

He turned his head slightly towards the tent. "My lady, is everything alright in there?"

Click here

Old 08-11-2007, 12:30 PM   #609
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey glanced at Gage and smiled. "Yes, Gage. Everything's all right. Don't worry, she'll be okay. I hope..."

She placed a hand on the little girl's forehead. Suddenly, something amazing happened. Audrey's hands were glowing blue. An bright blue aura formed around the little girl.

"Gage?" Audrey asked nervously, "I think you should come see this!"
Old 08-11-2007, 04:28 PM   #610
Divide&Conquer

Gage turned around and saw a blue light in the tent. He crawled in and saw Audrey's hand starting to glow.

"Whats...Whats going on?" Gage asked nervously.

Click here

Old 08-11-2007, 06:05 PM   #611
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh's pain arose again and he called out painfully.

"Ok Tyla, I, I believe but who's hurting me and what's going on in that tent?" Torsh's pain reached its highest point.

Old 08-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #612
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Tyla looked down sadly. "The evil spirit that's hurting you is Razor. He's the one who's taunting your past. He is trying to make you give in your anger, and stopping you from going to the palace. But I'll do everything in my power to stop him."

She glanced her head back up at Torsh. "I feel... a strong power going on in the tent. Let's see what the problem is." She floated to where Audrey and Gage were at.

-----------------------------------------------

Audrey shook her head. "I... I don't know, Gage. But I think... I'm healing her. I don't know how, but I am!" Suddenly, she could see the little girl's eyes opening slowly.

~Hey all, try and get the posts a bit longer. They're getting quite short, and an RP consisting of posts only a few lines long isn't any sort of real RP. Thanks. ~ FFWM

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 08-12-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #613
Divide&Conquer

Gage looked at Audrey curiously. He felt helpless, he hated that feeling. He knelt there and watched the blue light emitting form Audrey's hand.

Is she really healing her? he wondered to himself.

"This isn't affecting you in any way is it?" he asked worriedly.

He figured this had to be putting some type of strain on her body. Not a lot of people could have this kind of power with out some type of side affect.

Click here

Old 08-13-2007, 03:38 AM   #614
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

(OOC:@SWR Is Razor a spirit? If so maybe near the end of the RP they can have a ghost power face off?))

As Torsh wandreered furthrer into the tent a strong blue light was forcing its way out of Audreys hand and into Faye. When he looked at the girl pain struck his head. Gage was sitting their looking a bit dumbstruck asking questions but Audrey did not reply yet.

"Audrey! Your doing good but stop it! It must be hurting you!" Torsh fell onto his knees sobbing. "Please.... stop." Suddenly Torsh began glowing a similar color when he shook Audreys arm as was Faye. He felt lightheaded and he floated for several seconds then falling onto the floor very gently and slowly. He had a smile upon his face.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #615
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Yep. Razor's an evil spirit. If that's okay with you. ))

Audrey couldn't reply. She had her eyes closed, focusing. Suddenly, when she opened her eyes, they were glowing blue! She knew for a moment that she was healing Faye's daughter. The little girl began to wake up, shocked. Audrey held the power back inside her when she was done, and gasped.

She never felt this feeling before. Healing someone with unknown powers. Audrey shook her head, and looked at Gage. Then she turned to Torsh, who looked like he was asleep. She placed a gentle hand on him. "Torsh? Are you okay?" Tyla showed up.

"Grandma? What... what just happened?" The old spirit smiled. "You felt a new power inside you, Audrey. This is called Healing Power. It let's the person who is to become Queen heal others. Torsh might have it sometime soon... but you were chosen. Even if you're not royal blood."

Audrey, holding on to Torsh, nodded. "Th-thank you, Grandma. Thank you." Tyla smiled warmly and faded away. Audrey turned to Gage. "Is the little girl all right?"
Old 08-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #616
Divide&Conquer

Gage quickly crawled over to the little girl and looked at her. He was confused by all means as to what occurred, but he learned along time ago never doubt a good thing when it happens. He check her vitals, they were fine. The girl had her eyes open, and looked like she was trying to speak.

"Just take it easy little one, you've been threw quite the experience." He told her.

Gage sighed and sat down, then turned his head towards Audrey.

"I believe she'll be fine my lady." he said smiling at her. "You did a very good job. Now please do not doubt yourself in the future. You are capable of so much as long as you believe in yourself."

Click here

Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #617
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh was having a peaceful dream. Ble lights swirled around him and distant pictures of Audrey floated too. A devlish face of Faye stared at him too. When he woke up he was still in the tent with others.

"What happened?" he moaned with a headache. "What is happening to me?"

Old 08-15-2007, 04:43 PM   #618
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Tyla didn't reappear, but spoke in Torsh's mind. "When you touched Audrey, both of you had a great connection together. As King and Queen, you may be able to heal people now. But use it wisely." With that, she said no more.

Audrey smiled faintly. "Thanks, Gage." She then turned to Torsh. "Torsh? Oh, I'm so glad you're all right!" She hugged him. "I think... I think I healed the little girl. I don't know how it happened... but I healed her." Audrey held on to Torsh, trying to hide a tear.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:24 AM   #619
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh laughed. "I aint got no healing powers! I can make you do stuff!" Torsh waved his fingers and the water started running from Audrey. Another wave the tears vanished and he made a droopy smile appear on her. Then he made her eyelids flick up and down. He started laughing at what Audrey was beggining to look like.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:21 AM   #620
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey hit Torsh's arm, laughing along with him. "Stop, Torsh! This isn't funny!!" She folded her arms, huffing. "What did you just do?"

Tyla heard everything, and appeared before Gage, Torsh, the little girl, and Audrey. When she saw what Torsh was doing to Audrey, she began to laugh. "Grandma!! What's so funny? How's he doing that?"

The old spirit shrugged, trying to hold back the laughter. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him." Audrey turned to Torsh, waiting for a response.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #621
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Dunno, when I touched you I got this power! It so cool! Oh wow look at this!" Torsh flicked his fingers and Audrey was lifted into the air and floated upside down. He jeft Audrey floating there and looked over to Gage.

"Cheer up mate" he said and he made a smile appear on the face. Then he made Gage start laughing incredibily until he fell on the floor.

"Wonder if it works on spirits?"

Old 08-16-2007, 11:26 AM   #622
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry, Adidas, but... try not to control other players characters. You know, like what they say or do. Like Gage. Just to be on the safe side. ))

Tyla gasped, and looked at her wrist. "Oh, won't you look at the time? I gotta go! Bye!" With that, Tyla disappeared.

Audrey began to get really angry. "Torsh! Put me down! This isn't funny! Now!" She looked at Gage and the little girl, then back at Torsh. Her eyes were glaring at Torsh.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #623
Divide&Conquer

Gage was not amused even if he couldn't stop himself from laughing. He started to feel agitated at Torsh for abusing his power.

"Sire! this is...an...abuse of the gift...you were...given" he said when he wasn't laughing.

"You...must...remember...you are...the king...set a good example, my lord"

He sides started to hurt and tears were rolling down his face. If he couldn't stop laughing soon, he wouldn't be able to breath and pass out.

Click here

Old 08-16-2007, 01:46 PM   #624
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

((OOC: I know, I've been thinking about that, maybe ill just use it against NPCS.))

"Hey Gage have some fun ay? Its not abusing, its fun! Im a friendly king! Why did Tyla look at her wrist to tell the time... thats weird!" Torsh stoppedp ulling faces on Gage and gently placed Audrey down on her back.

"I only wanted to have some fun, mind you I've never had the "real fun". For osme reason I feel light and dizzy, I want to be happy and see laughter, why am I so happy?"

Old 08-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #625
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey came close to Torsh and hugged him. "I don't know. I'm glad you're happy... but you're almost starting to act like Nero!"

She rested her head on his shoulder, and smiled. "Don't worry, Torsh. I forgive you though. I have to admit... it was pretty funny." Audrey sighed and looked at Gage.

"You feeling all right, Gage?"
Old 08-17-2007, 01:10 AM   #626
Divide&Conquer

Gage was still slightly annoyed at Torsh for his earlier behavior. But he didn't want Audrey to worry any, he sighed and nodded his head.

"I'm fine. Slightly tired is all." he said sitting straight up with his legs crossed and eyes cosed.

He then looked down at the girl, and sighed again.

I wonder how she is feeling? he thought to himself.

Click here

Old 08-17-2007, 03:53 PM   #627
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Hmm Im gonna go to sleep now, right now, dunno why but im feeling the same as Gage. Tired, night night." Torsh litterally fell onto his sleeping bags eye closed and it looked like had been sleeping there agus. He was having dreams again but good this time. Maybe it was because of his funny power. It made no sense.

Even his body fell light and happy.

Old 08-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #628
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey rubbed Torsh's hair, and smiled. Then she looked up at Gage. "Are you going back to the inn, or do you and the little girl want to sleep here with us tonight? It really doesn't matter to me."

She smiled, waiting for a response. Audrey also hoped that the little girl was okay, even if she did heal her.

The powers she had was to be used for good. Audrey hoped that Torsh did the same. Maybe... it was a gift for them.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #629
Divide&Conquer

Gage sat there in silence for a moment then smiled at Audrey. He stood up the best he could in the tent and bowed to her.

"The little girl can stay with you two. I'll keep watch. I don't really sleep anyways."

With that he departed the tent and climbed a near by tree.

What do you think will happen next Elkor? Gage asked his old friend.

Uncertain. But you must always be prepared. Elkor responded.

Gage smiled and chuckled slightly. He watched the tent the rest of the night.

Click here

Old 08-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #630
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey said good night to Gage. Then she turned to the little girl. "Here you go, little one. You can sleep here tonight." She made a comfortable spot for the little girl to sleep on. Then she placed the little girl gently in the sleeping bag.

"Good night, little one. Sleep tight, and if you need anything, we're here for you." The little girl smiled, and fell to sleep. Audrey laid down near Torsh, and fell to sleep as well.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:17 AM   #631
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh had woken up in the morning before Audrey and somehthing struck his mind.

"Oh my, its the wedding day!" he hissed quietly. He tip-toed out of the tent quietly, Gage was on watch.

"Hey Gage, todays the wedding day uum we need to get out suits from the taylor place, you coming?" Torsh waited for the reply looking up and down the street.

"Gage where has Riza gone?"

Old 08-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #632
Divide&Conquer

Gage jumped down from the tree and walked over to Torsh. He sighed heavily and shook his head.

"She left, Elkor spotted her when I went to retrieve the girl."

Gage was silent for a moment then shook his head. He gave Torsh a light smile.

"Do you believe it wise my lord to leave the ladies unattended, with people after the girl?" he asked.

Click here

Old 08-19-2007, 06:06 AM   #633
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Elkor can watch over right. He can all us for nay toruble, its only up the road, come on." Torsh quickly crossed the path to the pavment and walked into the Taylor Shop. The man behind the register recognised Torsh and rumbled in the back handing over the suit.

"Thank you very much." Torsh walked out of the shop.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:06 PM   #634
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Audrey woke up and yarned. Suddenly, she remembered something...

"The wedding! I've gotta get ready!" Audrey gently woke up the little girl and they both went out the tent. Then they went to a nearby store where they had the best wedding dresses.

The young woman smiled. "That one looks beautiful." A woman came out to greet Audrey and the little girl. "Hello there. I see you love that dress." The bride's dress was a beautiful all white Medieval gown. It also had a white glittering cape too.

Audrey nodded. "Oh yes. Today I'm getting married to a wonderful man!" The old woman smiled kindly. "Well this is your lucky day! I can help you and this beautiful little girl get dress for the wedding."

"Really? Oh, thank you!" The three went into the store to get dress for the wonderful wedding.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:13 PM   #635
Divide&Conquer

Watch them carefully, Gage told Elkor

He could hear Elkor snicker a little before saying, Don't I always.

Gage leaned by the entrance of the Tailor Shop and waited for Torsh to come out. He sighed heavily, he hoped beyond all else he didn't have to wear one of those idiotic outfits. The point of wearing something like that never really sunk in, you were marrying some one who has probably seen you at your worse, so dressing up for some event wouldn't change anything.

He saw Torsh walk out of the shop. "Get everything you need?" he asked Torsh and he stood up straight waiting to go to the church.

Click here

Old 08-20-2007, 03:08 AM   #636
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"What do you mean everything I need? Your the bestman you better have the rings." Torsh chuckled at that. Across the street he saw Audrey and Faye walk through into Brides Shop. He winced at the site of Faye.

I cant keep this secret much longer, I know when to tell her.

Torsh fell happy and worried at the same time but he soon shut his bad feelings out.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:40 AM   #637
Divide&Conquer

Gage raised an eyebrow at Torsh. He had a feeling that this day maybe quite frustrating. He turned down the street shacking his head.

"My lord this is your wedding. If you haven't gotten the rings yet. May I suggest you do so."

Gage placed his hands behind his head and gave a slight grin. Then stretched.

"So where's are next destination Sire."

Click here

Old 08-20-2007, 12:58 PM   #638
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

As the other women dressed Audrey up, Audrey looked at the mirror and smiled brightly. "It's... it's so beautiful."

The old woman laughed heartily. "When I was young, I wore a dress just like that one. I'm sure your wedding will go just fine, dear." She looked at the little girl.

The little girl wore a pretty pink dress. "Do you want to be the flower girl, sweetie?" The little girl smiled timidly at the old woman and nodded. "Fantastic! We'll have everything ready for you and the groom, dear."

"Thank you so much. Oh by the way, my name's Audrey Wood. And this is Faye." The old woman shook their hands. "It's good to meet you two. I'm Miss Hans, and I'm always at your service. Well'p... we better get the wedding fixed for you. Good day."

As Audrey and Faye went to the church, Audrey looked down at Faye. "This is gonna be the best wedding ever!" Faye nodded, and smiled.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #639
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"You dont have the rings? But! What! I left the rings beside your sleeping bag! Go get them!" Torsh was already running at a pace back across the road and down the street. What if someone had stolen them? Then what? No wedding, or buy some more and lose aload more of money from the cashbag? And where was everyone else?

Could the Perfect Wedding turn into a Disaster?

Old 08-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #640
Divide&Conquer

By my sleeping bag? Gage thought to himself. He then reached into his little side pouch and pulled out the two rings. He laughed slightly.

"Guess I should tell him I have them." Gage started to walk after Torsh.

"Sire! I have them" he yelled waving is hand in the air.

He's not going to be happy with you, Elkor said.

He was to tense, a little humor never killed anyone. Gage responded.

Click here

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar