lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-21-2007, 03:14 AM   #641
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

"Oh good" said Torsh who stopped running and started panting. I thought we'd lost them. Torsh looked aorund and could not see a clock anywhere. That means that he didnt know the time which wasn't too good.

"Hey Gage can you ask Elkor to do me a Favour and see how close it is to the wedding? Theres no clock visible to us around here."

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2007, 09:49 AM   #642
Divide&Conquer

Gage looked up towards the sky. He scanned it for any sight of Elkor. Grinning he finally remembered he told him to keep his eyes on the girls.

Elkor can you see a clock from where you are? Gage asked.

There was a moment of silences. Gage sighed, Elkor did this when he felt Gage was being lazy.

The big hand is by the eleven, while the little hand is close to the ten, Eklor finally responded.

Thank you my friend.

Gage turned his attention back to Torsh with a grin on his face he said "It's five of ten, Sire. Are we going to have to run?"

Kotor: Revenge of Revan MOD site:
Click here

Current Writings in work:

Lost Soldier; Gods and Mortals
Divide&Conquer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #643
Daft Adidas
Full of Lies

Torsh's eyes spread wide. Then worry and fear struck him.

"We're going to be late and the church for us is a mile away, can we do it? Infact no point in talking about it, get running!" Again before you could "Lets Go" Torsh was on his toes and round the next corner at an already quickening pace.

Daft Adidas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #644
Divide&Conquer

Gage turned and watched as Torsh ran around the corner out of sight. He sighed heavily and shook his head.

"He's going to be to tired for the wedding if he keeps this up."He said to himself.

Gage then sprinted after Torsh. It wasn't long before Gage was right by Torsh, running.

Kotor: Revenge of Revan MOD site:
Click here

Current Writings in work:

Lost Soldier; Gods and Mortals
Divide&Conquer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2007, 01:38 PM   #645
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

The old woman opened the door of the church, and greet Torsh and Gage when they got there. "Why, hello there. You must be the groom. Hurry now. The room is down the hall right there. Your wife and the little one are already at the other room. You two get dressed."

And with that, the old woman went to the alter, to tell the priest to wait a few more minutes.

--------------------------------------------------

Audrey was sitting in her dressing room, brushing her hair in front of the mirror. "Oh, Faye. To think I was never going to get married... but I've found the right man. I'm so glad I met Torsh."

Faye, who was sitting on the other chair, smiled at Audrey's words.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP] The Adventures of Shindalar